Sexual Liberation Through Chemistry Ch. 02

Story Info
Results of weekend are felt.
7k words
4.54
80k
6
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal Stuff: All the usual disclaimers. Please don't copy without permission. This is only a fantasy. Any similarities to real people or events is entirely coincidental and this is entirely a work of fiction.

Sexual Liberation Through Chemistry: Chapter 2

Part I: Charles Discoveries at Work

Charles Argent sat behind his desk reviewing the latest profit projections. He noticed a few discrepancies and made notations for corrections. As he sat there Shauna his secretary entered the office with the files he had requested, and a cup of tea. As Shauna leaned over to set the files down Charles was momentarily distracted by the hit of cleavage her blouse offered. He set his pen down and just admired the view Shauna offered. Her rich cream mocha skin, her long toned legs tapering up into such a splendid heart shaped ass. Shauna was beautiful; she had a high forehead and cheekbones tapering down into strong well-defined chin, capped by a slender nose, with two vibrant green eyes. Her eyes held a hint of mischief that was kept well contained. Shauna had a head of full long thick hair the color of the night sky reflected off the ocean. This face sat atop a lean petite body with shoulders that begged to be kissed. Her breasts, which might be a c-cup it was hard to tell on her frame, sat high and proud. The breasts a man dreams of burying his face between. Narrowing down into tight flat stomach, the flaring nicely again into the hips that led to that ass.

Shauna looked over to notice Mr. Argent looking at her. Looking at her in a way he never had before. In the three years she had been working for him he had never once noticed her as a woman. Now though, he looked as if he was ready to jump her. As much as she hated to do it Shauna asked, "Will there be anything else sir?"

The sound of Shauna's voice broke Charles out of his sexual ponderings for his assistant. Charles then proceeded to use his greatest strength in business, self discipline, to answer the Nubian sex goddess and do so while looking her in the face. "Yes, Shauna pull the projected figures for next quarter and take them down to accounting to be run again with these purchases and acquisitions. Also, tell them to factor in a 15% increase in employees at the Maryland plant and an increase in production of 30%. Tell them I want the revised numbers in two hours. I don't care if you have to stand over them with gun to get it done." Charles said this in a light almost soft spoken way.

As Shauna walked out of the office, Charles became lost in the sensual swaying of her ass. Now that what need to be done was done his discipline had left him and he began to wonder what sort of lingerie Shauna wore under that professional demeanor.

As Shauna walked out of the office she made sure to make her ass sway just a bit more then usual. If her rich, polite, and respectable boss was starting to take notice that she was an available attractive woman she was going to do all in her power to keep him noticing. After all, a girl couldn't do much better than to marry Charles Argent, and she bet he truly knew how to treat a woman.

"I think I'll go shopping after work," Shauna said to herself "I need some professional slut wear to see if I can get Mr. Argent-Charles' attention" she corrected herself planning for the future.

Part II: Sheri and Hannah at the Spa

Sheri and Hannah Argent lay back in the steam room with just the little towels covering their bodies. Sheri kept glancing over at Hannah. For the first time she was starting to really appreciate the female form. She had always thought Hannah and women in general were beautiful, but now she felt desire pure sexual attraction to the female body.

"Hannah dear, have you changed something recently, there seems like there is something different about you" Sheri asked.

"Not that I know of Mom, but I was about to ask you the same thing." Hannah responded looking her mother up and down. Looking at how her impressive bust was threatening to burst out of her towel. I wish I could remember what it was like to suck on those beauties Hannah thought. "You know mother I have felt different since we were at Grandma's this weekend." Hannah leaned back into the steam feeling the sweat roll down her tight body.

"You Know, now that you mention it, I have felt different after the visit to Janice's house too" replied Sheri.

At that memories of her masturbation session in her room from that weekend came flooding back to her. Sheri had awoken naked, different from her usual routine of silk pajamas. As she got up she had noticed herself in the mirror. Her large proud breasts sat high on her chest. Their full roundness heaving on her chest, her dark pink nipples that turned up slightly staring back at her from the mirror. As she looked at herself she felt a buzz of excitement she hadn't felt since her and Rudolf's wedding night. As she watched herself, she felt her skin flush, and her pussy lips get moist with excitement. Then she watched as the folds of her nether lips slowly creped open like a Venus fly trap awaiting its next prey. Her hand slid down over her body, down her tight lean stomach. Slowly she had cupped her soft passion grotto and began pressing in on her clit. Feeling the electricity shoot through her body. As she built towards orgasm her mind had wondered and she had thoughts of Hannah, Janice, and most especially Charles. Now she even remembered she had thought she had small breasts and the body of a young girl. She didn't though she had full ripe breasts and a womanly body. It was Hannah, Hannah with her soccer player body that could pass for 13 or 14 despite being 18.

Thoughts of Hannah increased Sheri's arousal there in the steam room. Without realizing it, she had been staring off into space for the past few minuets. Growing more and more amorous and her hand strayed under her towel. Thoughts of Charles went through her mind more and more, images of what he would look like naked, or better yet look like on top of her. Then the image shifted again, this time of Charles sitting back as Hannah took his hard cock in her mouth, her lips making a tight O around his shaft, her tight little heart shaped ass sticking up in the air as she kneeled over to get more and more of his cock.

As Hannah watched her mother begin to openly masturbate there in the steam room, her own arousal began to build. Hannah looked at her mother's large breasts threatening to burst from the towel. Hannah's own arousal grew she could feel her nipples pushing against the terry cloth of the towel she wore. Soon, in watching her mother her own hand found its way to her sex. As she listened she could hear her mother start to verbalize her fantasies.

"Yes, Charles make your little sister suck your cock, fuck her face like the little slut she is" Sheri Argent said in a low sultry voice. Sheri's fingers were now pushing deep into her pussy as her thumb moved back and forth over her clit. "Oh, baby do you want Momma to join in, do you want me to spank your sluty little sisters ass?"

My god thought Hannah she is fantasizing about having fucking me and Charles. Part of Hannah knew she should be revolted, but she wasn't. When Hannah heard her mother's fantasies it only increased her own arousal as her own hand began to more and more toughly explore her sex. Even as her excitement grew towards orgasm Hannah tried to remain quite so as to not break her mother from the sexual spell she was in. Then it happened, her mother's actions became so violent that the towel fell from her body and she stood there in all her power and beauty. Hannah looked her mother over, not as her mother but as another woman and even more so, as another sexual being. The sight and her own arousal were too much for Hannah, as she finally exploded in pleasure, her body shaking in pleasure. As Hannah recovered even the sounds of her release was not enough to break Sheri from her sexual daze.

As Hannah stood there in post orgasmic bliss looking at her mother who was lying back against the wall sweat dropping from her nipples. Hannah felt her arousal begin to grow once more. Hannah's arousal became a tigress moving quietly, softly through the jungle of her mind. Pouncing on her reason and leaving her with own raw sexual hunger that must be satisfied at any cost. At that Hannah dropped her own towel reveal her tight well formed athlete's body. Her body so smooth and soft yet toned and supple. She looked like an extremely well developed 14 year old. Hannah was eighteen though, and woman in full sense of the word. Hannah decided then and there she was going to take her mother, there in the steam room.

Hannah moved forward, watching her mother still violently rubbing her pussy, seemingly unable to achieve orgasm. Hannah leaned down and kissed her mother forcefully. Her lips pushing against Sheri's until the turned white. Then slowly her tongue moved over lips into her mother's mouth. Tasting, and feeling her mother against her at the same time.

Sheri Argent was broken from the lust filled world of her mind by the touch of someone's lips against her. As she regained her senses she realized it was Hannah her daughter. Instead of shocking her, Sheri's pulse began to quicken, the blood flowed through her so that it sounded as if a hive of angry bees was flying into her ears. Then she felt the blood flowing to other parts of her body. Sheri didn't think it was possible but her pussy lips began to engorge and spread even wider. The morning dew of passion increased and she began to feel Hannah's hands moving over her body. Sheri let go enjoying it. As Hannah guided Sheri's own hands one to her breast with its cotton candy pink nipple poking out that it dug into Sheri's palm. The other hand to cup and hold Hannah's lovely ass. As Sheri's hand made contact with the warm softness of Hannah's ass she squeezed and pulled her daughter tighter against her.

Now that Hannah had her mother's hands properly occupied, she let her own begin sliding down Sheri's body. Slowly Hannah traced a circle around her mother's belly button with her freshly manicured nails. Then down till her hands reached just above Sheri's pussy. Then slowly Hannah pressed her fingers deep into her mother's carnal treasure.

Suddenly Sheri Argent felt her daughter's fingers deep inside her body. Hannah's fingers pushing in to Sheri's hot wanton pussy. Her daughter's fingers fucking her pussy. Then Hannah managed something that Sheri had been unable to accomplish. Hannah made her mother cum. Oh how Sheri came, like the excitement and pleasure of her wedding night times ten. Then just as Hannah was starting to kiss over Sheri's nipples and down to her pussy, the sound of other's approaching the steam room could be heard.

"Hannah we have to stop, others are coming they will see" whispered Sheri, terrified of being caught in such a compromising position.

"Well then Mother let's really give them something to watch" replied Hannah.

"Hannah Argent, stop right now I am still your mother and you will do as I say" Sheri whispered with the harshness of a hurricane and down like a piston came her hand slapping her daughter's tight ass. The change in Hannah was immediate. Gone was the wanton sex goddess of a few seconds now there was only a sweet girl afraid and obedient to her mother.

"Yes Momma at once" Hannah replied picking up and replacing her towel.

Sheri secured her own towel around her and led her daughter from the steam room just as four other women began to enter. Sheri only hoped the heat and the steam would cover the smells of recent sexual activity that had taken place.

"I don't know what just happened, but I shall have to talk to Hannah about appropriate ways to satisfy ones sexual desires" thought Sheri. But even then Sheri was thinking of how good it felt and excitement her earlier fantasies about Charles had brought to her. As she walked Sheri worried what was happening to her and her daughter. Worries of being able to control her self plagued another part of her brain. "Oh well, at least Charles seems to be acting normally."

As she led Hannah toward the locker room, Hannah's eyes were glued to her mother's ass. All Hannah could think was "This was a wonderful suggestion of Grandma's."

Part III: Janice's Observations and plans for the Future.

Janice Argent sat in her control room watching her granddaughter and daughter-in-laws antics in the steam room of the spa she had bought three weeks ago. "Damn those women, had they not disrupted things little Hannah would have turned her mother into a complete sexual submissive by now" yelled Janice at no one in particular. Not only had it derailed Janice's attempts to speed up their conversion to beings of wanton sexuality, but it had allowed Sheri to begin to reassert herself. If Janice knew her daughter-in-law this would strengthen her resolve and have her watching herself for any future accidents. This was exactly the opposite of what she wanted.

"Timothy please attend me, I have some projects for you to undertake" Janice spoke into the intercom. The door to the control room opened and in walked a tall dark skinned man of about forty dressed in charcoal Armani suit with a small platinum name tag fastened over the right breast. Working for the Argents meant you looked impeccable at all times. Only the maids wore the traditional uniforms. Although the maids uniforms were made of the nicest silks available.

Every one who worked in the main Argent estate was provided seven uniforms each one of them worth a year salary of the employee who wore it. The real kicker is the name tags were real platinum and were generally presented to a member of the staff as a gift if they should choose to leave. So far the argents had only lost 12 of them. Each one of the twelve had been given to the employee's who had been hired under her late husband's grandfather or father so well treated were the employees of the Argent's in time past. The man was in excellent shape and had the demeanor of general. He needed it especially lately. Unfortunately Timothy was about to learn just how crazy Janice Argent had become and the consequences for those who served her.

"Timothy good I have some things I want done, and you are to see to my instructions are carried out" began Janice.

"Yes Mrs. Argent the instructions and I shall see to it at once" was Timothy's reply.

"First I want you to arrange to have all the staff's immediate family put on the beta version of Sexual Freedom. See to it that they are all nice and compliant and loyal to me and my heirs. Next make sure that all the male staff and immediate family members are castrated. I have decided that Charles shall be the only male to enjoy sex on this property. Of course only the males, women can't exactly be castrated, but you know what I meant." Janice rambled in almost a frenzied State. "After you have seen to all that" she continued, "you may fuck your wife and daughter one last time then see to you own castration, a little thank you for all your hard work."

As Timothy set out to follow Mrs. Argent's orders part of him yelled in horror inside his brain. Regrettably it was only a small part and quickly disappearing by the day if not the hour. The larger part of him was only too pleased to be given an instruction and to be able to carry it out. It had been going like this ever since she had injected him with that green substance into and put that virtual reality headset over his head. Then she had used him to bring the rest of the staff in line. Then to his horror she had ordered his family taken care of the same way.

Mrs. Argent had told him "I need you to much and can't have them interfering when I need you to get things done." It got worse had come when she started ordering him to fuck his wife and daughter in front of her. Although he still had hope until he started enjoying fucking them, that hope was crushed when the enjoyment came not from fucking the beautiful and taboo women of his family, but in fulfilling a task given by Mrs. Argent. Now he was going to happily do to himself and have done to other men something no man would wish on his worse enemy.

"Oh Timothy, before you go, can you have some of the lab technicians find out what went wrong with my little steam room compound."

Timothy swallowed "I'll put them on it Mrs. Argent, but it certainly worked well on the women who used the steam room next."

Janice Argent was shocked "What do you mean, I just watched the tape of Sheri and Hannah and it got them a little hot and taking some tentative steps but is should have had them so hot they were fucking themselves silly until the compound tank was empty and the last of the compound had broken down."

"Well Mrs. Argent" replied Timothy, "I am no chemist but that's exactly what happened to the women who went in After Mrs. Sheri and Ms. Hannah."

"What, I didn't see that" yelled Janice "Why wasn't that on the tape?"

"Well Mrs. Argent you told us you wanted the tape of Ms. Hannah and Mrs. Sheri so we just brought you that" Timothy answered in trembling voice worried what punishment might be dished out.

"Ah yes, I forget how literally minded you have all become after Beta Sexual Freedom. Good thing I waited till I had developed this Alpha version before administering it to Argent blood no loss of free thinking or imagination like in the Beta version. Oh well I shall just have to keep reminding myself of your limitations. Thank you Timothy, have the other tape sent up and then go about your tasks. I suppose you deserve another reward. You may wait an extra day for your castration and fuck you wife and daughter twice. Go along now."

With that Timothy set out on his gruesome task to turn all the mothers, daughters, sisters and wives of the staff into a harem for Mr. Charles, and worse yet their fathers, sons, brothers and husbands into their eunuch guards.

Janice watched at the footage of the four women began. At first nothing then as her aphrodisiac compound soaked into their skin and inhaled they begin to show the first signs of arousal. They rather quickly begin to turn to one another seeking total sexual gratification. Janice couldn't understand it. Why did these women react so much faster and with such a greater response to the compound? Then it hit her, Sexual Freedom had already greatly increased Sheri and Hannah's libido. The compound did affect them. The compound couldn't keep up with the changes Sexual Freedom was already making. The result was it affected it, they were merely experienced with dealing the feeling and sensations it generated in them. That's why the first morning after they had been given Sexual Freedom they and Charles had proceeded to masturbate or fuck what they could. Now though they were learning to cope. Well, she would just have to let Sexual Freedom work its magic on them. It was obviously going to be too difficult to speed things along. DAMN, how she was hoping to fuck Charles sooner.

Part IV: Shauna's New Position

Shauna Playing sat up in bed the screech of lightning striking a tin roof coming from her alarm clock. Shauna sat there for a second rubbing the sleep from her eyes. The first neurons of cognizant thought start firing in her sleep meddled brain. "It's time for work" she said to her empty bedroom. Downstairs she could hear her parents and two younger sisters eating breakfast. Slowly her legs slid over the edge of the bed and made contact with the morning cold floor that felt like the leather of a car seat in December. Shauna stood, and stretched up pulling her pajamas tight to her body. The top hugged her grapefruit sized breasts. She felt the silk of her top rubbed against her nipples causing them to awaken as she did. Slowly she put on her robe and walked down the hall to the Family bathroom.

12