Sexual Liberation Through Chemistry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside Shauna neatly hung the robe on a hook and slowly stripped. As Shauna washed she pondered the day ahead of her. "Well Charles, really seemed to notice me yesterday, let's see what happens if I follow that up with an all out attack" she thought to herself. Shauna pondered what to wear to achieve her goals. She decided right away that a skirt was called for. Heels were a given; now the question was whether she wished to wear stockings or let her natural legs do their work. She decided to go with the ultra thin transparent stocking. That way her natural beauty shone through but would have a shine to them to draw the eye more easily. That Shauna decided that her skirt would be coca-cola red. Now should she wear the lose frilly one, or the tight ass hugging one? Shauna decide on the lose one; she was pretty sure she could arrange a little accident with those that would be hard to pull off with the tight one.

As Shauna contemplated the rest of her outfit for the day she slowly washed her hair. Pouring lots of shampoo in and rubbing it deeply into her raven tresses. Shauna worked the shampoo deeply into her hair. Shauna felt the shampoo causing the suds to role down over her body. Her skin felt the bubbles rolling over her shoulders and down her back, caressing her ass as a lover exploring her body for the first time.

Shauna walked back to her bedroom and began to get rest. Now the real question of the day was panties or not panties. Shauna decided to go with panties, because if she was caught she didn't want a reputation around the office as a total slut. Shauna pulled out two pair of panties a lacy black tong and a lightly more substantial red French cut bikini pair. Ultimately she decided on the bikini cut, they would be easier to get away with. Plus, if she didn't get what she wanted today she could always upgrade to the thong tomorrow. For the finishing touches Shauna chose a white silk blouse with a deep v-neck which she wore without a bra. As she slid her stocking feet into her 4 inch stiletto heeled sandals she examined herself in the full length mirror on her door.

"Yesterday Charles noticed me, today I am going to do everything in my power to get him to act" she thought to herself as she headed off for a day at the office.

Shauna arrived at her desk 15 minuets early as usual. She put down her bag and hung up her street coat. She then walked to the ladies room and applied her make-up. Just on of her tricks. Slowly she painted her lips in the muted maroon shade. Then added the touches to her eyelashes and finally just a light touch of perfume to her neck and between her breasts. Shauna then returned to her desk arriving just in time to take her seat and put away her make-up bag and begin going over the day's itinerary before Mr. Charles Argent stepped off the elevator.

"Good morning Shauna, please bring me the Crusade file and a cup of tea please" said Charles as he was walking by.

Then he just stopped and looked at Shauna's face for a second. "My god she is beautiful, I wonder why I never really noticed it before" thought Charles.

"Yes Mr. Argent, right away remember at 11:14 you have those people for Olympia Aerodynamics to talk about a joint project" Shauna answered easily mentally please with the appraising look Charles was giving her.

At her reply Charles came back to himself, "Yes, thank you Shauna." He then walked into his office and began preparing for the day ahead. Five minuets after he sat down his office doors opened as Shauna slinked in. Charles looked up at the motion of the door open and was struck like a frost giant being hit by Thor's hammer at the beauty and sensuality that was his secretary.

"Here you go sir" said Shauna as she leaned over to place the cup of tea in front her boss. As she did Charles eyes were drawn like iron to an electromagnet to the view down her blouse.

"My god if her body was anymore perfect I would swear I was looking at the Ethiopian Goddess who berthed Aphrodite" he thought looking at the succulent offerings of womanhood that were Shauna's breasts.

As the day progressed Charles caught himself thinking of Shauna more and more. First it started with things like taking her to dinner, or what it would feel like to kiss her. Rather quickly though it progressed to the point of thoughts of a naked Shauna in some sexual position or the other were constantly occupying some space of his brain.

Shauna wasn't making things easier on him either. It seemed whenever she was in the office that day she usually ended up doing something that offered him a view of different parts of her. The worst had been when Terri the new intern from Duke had come rushing in and bumped into Shauna causing her to drop the stack of papers he had just finished signing to be sent out.

When Shauna had bent over to pick them up, which she did only from the waist, Charles was left with a view of her long luscious legs. It was made all the worse when her short skirt had ridden up to revel the tops of her stocking and just the barest hint of her ass cheeks. Charles cock went from the half mast it had finally worked down to full hard on so fast Secretariat would have looked slow.

He had sat there in a daze just watching her not even hearing Terri until the mocha goddess had finished and turned around to catch him staring. Charles had felt himself blush a fact that was only made worse when Shauna only smiled and winked at him for having caught him in the act.

Once Shauna left he had to ask Terri to start over. Fortunately he was able to do this under the pretense of Terri speaking to quickly to understand. Once she did though Charles caught himself admiring her as well. She was going into her sophomore year at Duke where she played on the girls' basketball team. She barely made the team and rode the bench unless they were absolutely creaming their opponents. However, she was an undeniable beauty.

Terri stood 5 feet 11 inches in her stocking feet, had rich blond hair, high firm B-cup breasts long toned legs and had the cutest accent she was born and raised in Kentucky. All that and she had brains too. Even though she was a little young Charles began to get serious thoughts about how he could entertain Terri during her summer internship here.

The problem which Terri was so flustered about turned out to be nothing. After dealing with it he thanked her for bringing it to his attention. He walked her to his office door. "Terri don't get so worked up, you're doing an excellent job here. Just take do your best and don't worry so much."

"Thank you Mr. Argent, I just don't want to mess anything up. I mean I was so surprised to get this internship when I knew how many people were applied" Terri answered.

Charles smiled and told her "Well you're doing fine and it's time to go home for the day, so I want you promise me something."

Terri got that frightened animal stillness to her as she answered with a little to sharp and high "Yes sir, anything."

"Calm down Terri, I just want you to promise me that you won't take any work home with you tonight or tomorrow and just relax. Enjoy your weekend and you may call me Charles, you're a free intern you needn't be so formal with me." Charles told her.

With that Terri smiled and nodded and left for the day, with Charles looking after her the entire way.

Shauna watched as Charles stared after the Amazon blond intern. She did not care for that at all. She had been the first one to liven him up as something more than the reserved boss she had known. No she wasn't about to allow some white college bimbo take a windfall from all of her efforts. She decided it was time for that accident she had planned. After today she would have to make sure Terri wasn't allowed too much access to Charles. With that she stood and walked into the office.

Charles sat behind his desk making a few notes for tomorrow, finally he could go home. What with seeing so much of Shauna today and he did mean seeing Shauna he thought and then taking notice of Terri he needed some time to get his hormones under control.

Just then Shauna came walking in. She walked very slowly with a very pronounced sway like a house cat walking towards a mouse. He watched the sensual back and forth of her hips and whished he could see that walk from behind her.

"Mr. Argent I am ready to go home is there anything you need me to do before I leave today" she asked as she came to a stop just beside his chair.

"Yes, Shauna I need you to strip naked and offer yourself as a sex toy for the next few hours then bring in Terri after I have finished with you" flashed through Charles mind, but what he said was "No I don't think so, I'll see you tomorrow Shauna."

Just seeing Shauna after all the glimpses she had unknowingly offered today knowing they were completely alone made Charles harder then he could ever remember having before. She just stood there for second and Charles realized she was waiting on him, she knew his schedule so well. Charles took one last look at his paper and then thought of Tine Daley on Judging Amy to make his hard on go down. "Right Shauna I'll walk you out" he said as he stood.

Shauna glanced down to notice the lack of a bulge in her boss's pants. He really was incredibly disciplined. Well now it was time to push him over the edge. Just as the walked around the desk Shauna "tripped" and did so in such a fashion that her skirt fell all the way forward completely exposing her ass to her boss's view. Charles looked down at Shauna's firm beautiful ass presented in the high French cut red panties. Shauna's ass framed by the grater belt and sheer stockings right in front of him. His hard on returned ten fold. Shauna looked back to see the tented pants of her boss. Infuriatingly though he still did nothing. He was to civilized to discipline to take her. She looked back and saw him mesmerized by the sight. She decided on one last tactic before taking direct action. She looked back at him and waited till he noticed her. Then she looked him in the eyes, smiled and nodded. She gave him silent permission to take what he so obviously wanted.

With that Charles rushed forward and pulled her back up, spinning her to face him. Then he kissed those full lush lips. Tasting her as his hands began exploring her body. Charles' hand slid up her outer thighs to reach around and under her skirt to cup that ass that had teased him all day. He squeezed her cheeks pulling her body tighter against his. Slowly his tongue rolled over hers, probing touching every part of her mouth. He had always been so controlled, but now that he had given into his lust he felt as a man who had been in the desert for day finally coming to drinkable water. Slowly a hand slid up her back pulling the blouse from the skirt. Finally the need for air forced them to release each others lips.

As Charles stopped his assault on Shauna, she whispered lightly causing hot breath to caress his face "Take me."

With his hands trembling like an alcoholic reaching for his first drink of the morning he sought the first button of her blouse. Shauna had no patience for this, she reached around and with a solid yank, popping buttons in all direction she presented him with her breast. Charles buried his head between them. Kissing the gentle slopes till he reached her caramel colored nipples. As Charles kissed her nipples Shauna's hand made their way down to his trousers. Deftly she undid them feeling gravity pull them to the floor. With that she reached into his underwear and took hold of his thick pulsating cock. She felt the heat radiating out from the stiff rod between his legs. Her touch was like a switch something inside Charles snapped.

"I am going to make you mine now Shauna. You're going to be my little Nubian Sex Princess" Charles whispered in her ear.

With that he stepped out of his trousers pulled her back to his desk. Slowly Charles kissed her forehead, then down her cheeks. Slowly he made his way down her neck. Charles would alternate his kisses. A soft butterfly kisses here with his lips barely making contact with the skin. Then he would forcefully and passionately kiss like a high schooler during a make out session. Down he went. Kissing between her breasts and then the under slopes of them. Charles left her nipples alone. Teasing her, he kissed down her stomach making a circle around her belly button. Then when he was on his knees he caressed her ankles with just the tips of his finger. Slowly he circled her ankles drawing a line to the inside of her legs. Then with just the very tips of his fingers he caressed up the inside of her legs. He stopped to slowly caress the back of her knees as he kissed just above it on her inner thighs. Then he let his hands move up, slowly towards her quickly dampening panties. Just as his fingers were about to touch the joined V of her pussy his hands curved to her outer thighs to the top of her hips.

Then slowly he pulled her panties down. Letting her feely the soft cotton trail down her legs. He used the panties to tease her as she had used the panties to tease him. After what seemed like hours to Shauna they finally reached the end of legs he looked up at her into her eyes. Despite being on his knees Shauna knew Charles was in charge. That she was his to command as he sent a silent order for her to step out of her panties.

Then he blew ever so lightly onto her engorged pussy lips. The feel of hot breath on her sent a lighting strike of pleasure from her pussy up her spine to her brain causing her to let out a soft moan of pleasure. Charles leaned in licking up her slit. Then he kissed her pussy, burying his tongue deep inside her moist folds. Charles wiggled his tongue it back and forth causing Shauna to lean back on the desk in pleasure.

"Oh, Charles-Mr. Argent, Take me Fuck me now please" Shauna yelled out. As Charles had kissed down he began the slow deliberate path of kissing up Shauna's body. Till he once again kissed her deeply feeling her lips pressed against hers. He allowed her to taste her own juices covering his lips.

Slowly he lifted her up onto his desk. "Spread your legs" he managed to get out between kisses. Then slowly he pushed his throbbing cock deep inside her. In and out he went pushing and pulling. He forced his cock deep inside of her. He lifted up on his toes so that his shaft ran against the bottom of her clit as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. In and out he went thrusting, pushing inside of her. He stopped only when there was no more of his cock to slide inside of her. Then slowly he would pull out, till only the head of his cock was inside her.

Then he would look her in the eye and shift his weight from one foot to the other causing his cock to twist there against her pussy lips. Only after she moaned would he begin to slide slowly back inside of her letting her feel every inch of his cock pulsing into her. As the sweat rolled down her brow and neck tracing a path between her breasts he began to pump in earnest. Going in and out with his cock going faster and faster with each stroke. Again and again in and out, pushing thrusting cramming himself into her. Trying to make two bodies one if only for second. He felt her legs tighten against him as she screamed in orgasm. As he felt and heard the first signs of her pleasure, he too erupted, coating the inside of her womanly place.

"Oh, Charles" said Shauna curling up next to him "that was, that was amazing."

Charles looked down at her and realized she was his completely. He carried her over to the couch in the office and laid her down.

"I don't believe I just did that" thought Charles. "Something is wrong with me, what has happened. I am acting like an unthinking sex maniac. First that maid at Grandma's and now taking Shauna like a sailor on leave after a year at sea. This has to stop" just then Shauna moved and curled up on the couch.

Looking over at her Charles could already feel the desire to take her again wash over him. What bothered him most is he liked the feeling. He wanted to take her again, he liked wanting to take her again. She was his, and in the back of his brain was the thought "The first of many."

With that images of his Grandmother naked in heels and jewelry came to mind and despite having just cum moments before he felt his cock rising. Then he walked to his office bathroom to get cleaned up. Afterwards he would have Shauna do the same.

Part V: Janice's pleasure

Janice watched as her grandson took his secretary. She watched them couple and stroked her pussy. She had the little Cuban maid Charles had fucked that weekend come in. "Christina come here dear."

"Yes Madam, is there anything you require" asked the sexpot maid.

"Yes my dear, please disrobe and lick me to climax." Janice kept watching as Charles began to furiously pound the girl on the desk as Janice felt the first long lick against her shaved pussy. The thought that a tongue that had been wrapped around Charles cock was now sliding along her pussy gave Janice an erotic thrill. "Yes, Yes, Christina, deeper faster."

Being able to watch Charles fuck and being fucked by some one he had fucked let Janice have a cum, something she had not had for far too long now. Unfortunately it was a weak one. It was a start though. Plus if just watching like this made it possible she couldn't wait to feel what happened when it was Charles tongue or better yet his cock where Christine was presently. As she sat there letting the little Latina lap up her cream she rewound the tape. Watching how Charles looked at the little intern. Then earlier on the tape how the secretary had played with him.

"Hmm I may need to do something with those two, to see if they can help speed up getting Charles between my legs. Trying to artificially stimulate the girls didn't work maybe a little natural stimulation is all they need."

Janice began to think of how and who she could use to break the wills of Sheri and Hannah. Then it came to her. Janice laughed, first she would turn Sheri and Hannah into sex obsessed love dolls, then use them break Charles last remaining sexual barriers. Soon she would have a truly loving family.

* * * * *

Next: Sheri and Hannah's fall. Charles tryst with Terri and Janice's breaking of Charles?

Please tell me if you want the story to continue and vote, constructive feedback is always appreciated.

12