Sexual Lives at Veni Corp Ch. 01

Story Info
Abigail goes for an interview at the infamous Veni Corp.
3.2k words
4.42
26.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffo66
griffo66
15 Followers

The elevator opened with a chime and Abigail stepped in, spun around and pressed the button for the thirty-third floor. A silence descended in the cabin as the sun-filled lobby was blacked out by the closing doors. As her eyes adjusted to the diminished light, Abigail saw her reflection in the chrome metal surface before her.

She looked herself over one last time: in just a few short moments she would enter the lobby of Veni Corporation, one of the most prestigious technology companies in the city, and her first impression had to be perfect. She rubbed her palms against her thighs to straighten out her very stylish charcoal flowing skirt, before picking at a piece of lint that had landed on the matching blazer, which was neatly buttoned over a sky-blue blouse. For a moment she considered unbuttoning her blazer: it felt a bit too tight and was pushing her breasts snuggly together, while her skirt seemed to hug her ass almost to the point of constriction.

It's time for a wardrobe update, she thought as she stared at her reflection.

Abigail had not had the funds to purchase new clothes since she left university almost eight months ago. Her time in school had been life-affirming, filled with the intellectual and sexual explorations that come with the freedom of adulthood without the financial responsibilities of true independence. But now that she had graduated, her financial responsibilities kept her up at night.

Ah, intellectual and sexual explorations, she reminisced with a smile. These were the two things that had occupied all of her attention during the last four years. She had loved to find ways to merge them, such as the time she hosted a Disrobe and Discourse soirée, where she gave a talk on the sexual politics of Simone de Beauvoir to a roomful of rapt fellow students, while giving a slow handjob to a volunteer laying on the desk before them...

... a smile crept on her lips as she reminisced.

Abigail wondered when she would ever have the chance enjoy such delights again. Her time at school had shaped her from a self conscious freshman into a bold graduate unintimidated by the world... which would have been a fantastic life lesson, if only real life had not gotten in the way shortly thereafter.

Her graduation was followed by eight unceremonious months without paid work, and Abigail's felt like an awkward freshman again. She had never technically been unemployed, but her work opportunities had been nothing more than a series of internships that left her feeling hollow and penniless. She had to cut her gym membership to make ends meet, and began to notice that she was filling out her clothing slightly more than before, which only added to her feeling of uncertainty.

She had agonized over her appearance this morning. A nagging voice echoed in her head telling her that she should have straightened her hair, but Abigail loved her naturally curly red locks: they never failed to turn heads and get her noticed, particularly since natural red hair is so rare for people of her darker skin colour. Her chocolate skin and full lips were beautiful accents to her sunset curls and the tiny freckles on her nose and upper cheeks. Men and women would often double-take when they saw her, and she loved the lusty looks they would offer. On any other occasion, she would have no reason to doubt her appearance, but today was different.

Her attention snapped back to the present moment, and she glanced up at the numbers above the elevator doors. Number ten lit up, followed by eleven and then twelve. Her stomach was tied in knots and she felt an uncomfortable tingle all the way to her fingers; her throat was dry and the world seemed to be moving much too quickly.

One-third of the way there, she thought.

She had heard all manner of rumours about Veni Corporation and its unique office culture: in addition to its good yearly salary, the company had a reputation for giving out exaggeratedly generous bonuses, and hosting some of the wildest holiday parties in the city. To be granted an interview here was the opportunity of a lifetime.

Number twenty-seven lit up.

Already? Where did the other fifteen floors go? she wondered in a sudden bout of anxiety.

Twenty-eight.

Get it together, Abi... She took a deep breath.

Twenty-nine

You've prepared for this interview for a week.

Thirty.

You know your stuff. You've got this.

Thirty-one

Now step in there like you own the place!

Thirty-two... thirty-three. The elevator chimed open directly into Veni Corporation's main lobby.

An ultra-modern union of steel and hardwood met Abigail's gaze. The room was bathed in morning sunlight from floor-to-ceiling windows over the right side of the office, and in the afternoon it would likely be just as sunny from the matching windows on the opposite wall. Abigail crossed the room to the large reception desk where a young woman with tanned skin and wavy dirty-blonde hair greeted her with an inviting smile.

The receptionist stood up and leaned forward to extend her hand across the desk. Her very low cut, see-through white silk blouse that revealed a lacy black bra over her very ample bust. The rest of her neckline was adorned with a long silver chain necklace that sat contentedly between her breasts. Abigail lowered her gaze to the woman's neckline for what she thought was a quick glance, but was actually a long, deep stare.

It did not go unnoticed.

"Hi, are you Abigail?" asked the receptionist, her sweet voice luring Abigail's out of her trance. Abigail quickly composed herself and gave a smile, turning her attention to the receptionist's eyes. The woman before her was absolutely captivating, with a round nose and dreamy, smoky dark eye shadow.

Abigail felt her cheeks warm suddenly.

"Yes... I'm here for to interview with Roy," she replied, half-an-octave higher than she had expected. Her hand extended as well, but it grasped nothing but air.

"Nice to meet you Abigail, my name is Emilia." She took Abigail's hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You have really soft hands," blurted Abigail, immediately cringing at having said something so odd. She stood transfixed, as if hoping that remaining motionless would somehow make her unsay it.

Emilia greeted the remark with a smile and a quick lick of her lips.

Abigail loosened her grip slightly, but noticed that Emilia was not letting go. The receptionist prolonged the handshake for a moment further, blinked slowly and let her gaze rest on newcomer's features.

What the...? she wondered as the moment stretched on in silence.

In the stillness between them, Emilia's soft honeyed fragrance began to warm Abigail's senses; the woman before her smelled of comfort and excitement, of dreaminess and urgency...

For an instant Abigail was transported back to her Disrobe and Discourse soirees, to the mess of party-goers who giggled and danced, who writhed in ecstasy, who wore nothing but jewellery and... the exact perfume Emilia was wearing.

Abigail felt a shiver down her spine, and began to feel slightly wet.

"Take a seat over there. Roy will be ready in just a few minutes," Emilia gestured to a leather couch against the wall of the lobby.

Abigail released her hand, walked to the couch and sat down. She was beginning to notice that the room was very warm... or was it maybe the combination of pre-interview jitters and unfortunately-timed sexual arousal? These were hardly ideal in such a circumstance...

Abigail placed her bag on her lap, opened it, and pulled out the profile she had prepared on Veni Corporation. She looked through the document, trying to remember key information about the company, reviewing news articles about their products, and the bios of the C-level staff... Anything to get her mind back on the task at hand.

"Here," came Emilia's voice cutting through Abigail's concentration, "you look like you could use it". She looked up to see the receptionist holding out a bottle of water, which Abigail took gratefully.

Another moment ticked by, and Emilia turned to leave when Abigail spoke up.

"That's a wonderful fragrance you're wearing," she said sincerely as she opened the bottle and took a sip.

"Thanks," Emilia turned around and idly toyed with her necklace. "A lot of people compliment me on it." She smiled at what Abigail was reading. "So, you did your research on Veni Corp? Do you feel ready?"

"Ready enough," began Abigail. She paused for an instant, weighing whether she should be cautious with what she said next... and then decided to test the waters, to see if Emilia was feeling anything similar to what she was. "I see job interviews like sex with someone new: it's all nerves at first, and it's never what you really expect. But it's exciting!"

Emilia gave a wicked smile and her eyes seemed to widen. "You have no idea!" She hopped on the couch and relaxed next to Abigail, folded her legs and rested her arm on the couch's headrest. "Working for this company is a real adventure, I promise you. Hardly anyone ever wants to leave once they start here... Just so long as you keep an open mind."

Abigail smiled and repositioned herself to face the woman before her. "So, what makes working here so special?" she inquired.

Emilia pursed her lips, as if considering her words. "Its the culture here. It's... unique. We have a very stimulating approach to motivation and professional competition." She absently twisted her necklace through her fingers.

"Meaning, what? I've already heard about the generous bonuses."

Emilia waved her hand dismissively. "The money is great; that's not even an issue. I'm talking about the other incentives... those little things that make people want to stay forever."

Abigail felt a gnaw of impatience. "Incentives such as...?"

"Well, it depends on whose team you join," smiled Emilia. "Every senior manager has their own signature." She counted on her fingers, one at a time, and said, "Mark in Communications likes to give out tokens for performance that his team can trade in for favours. Cynthia in R&D hosts legendary parties at her cottage. And Priya in Sales likes to organize betting pools."

Abigail slumped slightly in disappointment. "That doesn't sound too different from other companies I've read about."

Emilia bit her lip and added, "Yes, but our incentives are based on something called the Peitho model." She made finger quotes.

Abigail gave an incredulous laugh. "The Peitho model? You can't be serious."

Emilia nodded assuredly.

"So you're telling me that Veni Corporation uses a largely mocked fringe technique to motivate its staff?"

Emilia shrugged. "What do you mean by fringe?"

"So the senior managers think they can motivate their teams by using..." she took a breath, "sexual favours as incentives?" Abigail chuckled. "It makes for a great premise for a porno, but I hardly think that a respected company like Veni would do that!"

Emilia looked like she had quite a great deal of things to say on this topic, but she kept her silence.

Abigail glared at her. "No...! Really? No... I'll believe it when I see it in action." Another few moments ticked away, as Abigail's mind began to race. "What about you? Are you part of a team?"

Emilia shook her head. "I participate in some of the incentive bonuses and games... betting pools, parties..."

"Do you have sex with anyone in the office?"

She bit her lower lip and was ready to answer, but was interrupted by another woman's voice entering the lobby. "Emilia, darling," came a London accent from across the room. "Just the person I was looking for."

Abigail and Emilia looked up to see a breathtakingly stylish, milk chocolate-skinned woman strutting toward them in the most impossibly thin black stiletto heels Abigail had ever seen. She wore a very tight black striped business suit and pencil skirt, and a wine-coloured button shirt, which was fastened only by half, revealing a sexy red lace push-up bra. Her shiny, jet black hair was streaked in crimson and cascaded to the middle of her back, bouncing from side to side as she took each step. She looked to be in her early thirties and carried herself with an unwavering confidence.

"Holy hell", whispered Abigail.

"Keep in mind what we just talked about, you're about to see it first hand" Emilia whispered back, before she bounced to her feet. "Good morning Priya, how are you?"

Priya looked to Emilia with a wicked grin. "I am well, thank you. I feel energized and almost ready to take on the day's challenges."

"Almost ready?" Emilia inquired, feigning ignorance.

"Well, there's a lot to do today: clients to impress, contracts to close," Priya said with a matter-of-fact tone.

"I can imagine. Well, good luck with that!" Emilia made a half-pirouette and took a step toward her desk, before Priya's voice cut her off.

"There's just... two two little accounts to settle before I kick off my day, without which I'm afraid I'll be terribly distracted and unable to focus" Priya explained. She wagged her index finger, as if to chastise the blonde trying to make her getaway. "First, my darling Emilia, you lost our little bet yesterday. Do you remember the terms of our arrangement?"

Emilia paused, and Abigail could see her actively trying to retain her smile. She spun around, an expression of excitement overcoming her features. "The loser of yesterday's wager must fulfill a single wish for the victor. I lost, so now I have to do a single thing you say."

"Precisely." Priya tilted her head slightly. "When was the last time I saw you naked, my dear? Was it at Cynthia's chalet last year, or did you lose a game of strip poker more recently, I can't seem to remember."

Emilia forced back a smile. "You want me to strip for you? Now?"

Priya shook her head. "No... no, unfortunately a new client is visiting the office today and we can't have you be naked behind the front desk. But I still want to see... more of you. On any other day, my dear, you would be taking calls and bringing coffee entirely in the buff, but for today - circumstances being what they are - I'll content myself by seeing your beautiful tits."

Abigail's swallowed hard at Priya's command, and immediately turned her full attention to Emilia. Abigail was grasping her own hands unconsciously in a display of nervousness and excitement as she watched the scene unfold before her.

Emilia nodded. "If that is your wish."

She slowly ran her fingers up the middle of her tummy, dragging the fabric of her blouse slightly - Abigail tilted her head longingly as she peeked at Emilia's adorable belly button... only to pout when Emilia's shirt fell back down like a curtain. Emilia's fingers slowly danced their way between her cleavage, intertwining lightly as they met half way, her palms cupping her breasts and tickling her nipples - she shuddered at her own touch as her nipples visibly hardened and pushed against her bra.

When Emilia's fingers finally reached the neckline of her low-cut blouse, Abigail had stopped breathing and stayed completely still... seconds were like hours as Emilia dug her index and middle fingers under her bra. She met Priya's eyes, then downcast her look and winked at Abigail...

She parted her blouse to either side.

Emilia's full, heavy breasts bounced out of her shirt, finally free of their confinement. Her skin looked to be as soft as a cloud, flawless in its curves, its smooth surface interrupted only by the bumps of her soft pink nipples, which were standing at full attention.

Abigail felt a tingle between her legs, and she folded them tightly.

Priya, however, didn't miss a beat: she bent forward and brought her slightly opened mouth to Emilia's breasts, ready to taste the buds of her nipples. As her warm lips hovered just out of reach, Emilia turned away, denying Priya her prize.

"No..." said Emilia, teasingly.

Priya, still bent forward, looked up to Emilia. "You don't want me to taste you?"

"Oh, I do want you to... But not like this," she said, suddenly in control despite being the undressed one. "We are fulfilling a business arrangement, and the conditions of your victory allows you to see my tits, not lick them." Emilia gave both women one last look, before closing the fabric of her blouse over her breasts, concealing them from view. "So, so sorry."

Priya pouted for a moment, before standing upright and crossing her arms. "Actually, my dear, the deal was to be able to see your tits for the whole day. So take those beautiful tits out again, if you don't mind."

Emilia paused and collected her thoughts. "That's not how you worded your wish," she countered.

"It certainly is," Priya protested. "I said 'for today' I could see them. That means the whole day."

"That's... no, that's... your words were ambiguous."

A look of disappointment crossed Priya's face.

"We need a neutral party to settle this for us," offered Emilia.

Priya placed her hands on her hips. "I don't have time to argue with you today, I have a very important debt to collect from Mark. Who will settle our dispute?"

Emilia opened her hand toward the woman sitting on the couch. "Priya, meet Abigail. She's interviewing with Roy today. Abigail, meet Priya. She's the senior Sales Manager."

Abigail uncrossed her legs, stood up and extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Priya."

"Likewise. Now Abigail, please tell us with whom you side."

Abigail looked to the two people before her, straightened her back and cleared her throat. She lived for moments like these! "Alright, let's begin. The question is over the use of the word 'today,' and whether it means 'the entire day,' or merely 'once during the day.' Ultimately, both interpretations are correct, and since I wasn't there when you made the original deal, I cannot say what the spirit of the informal arrangement was."

Priya studied the newcomer as she deliberated.

"I therefore can only compromise and rule that Emilia must show off her breasts for the whole day, but she is not obligated to be topless." Both women paused, trying to understand what Abigail was saying. "Emilia, if you would please remove your bra...?"

Emilia quickly caught on. "You sly little vixen!" She reached around her back and unfastened her bra through her blouse. After some contortion, sliding her arms in and out of her shirt, she finally reached her right hand into her left sleeve and pulled her bra out completely, all without first removing her blouse.

Priya and Abigail both took a moment to admire Emilia's beautiful breasts, which were not-at-all concealed behind her silky, see-through blouse.

"Enjoying the view?" teased Emilia, smiling and completely comfortable.

Abigail did not take her eyes off of Emilia's gorgeous body. It was Priya who broke the silence. "Ladies, it has been an absolute pleasure... Emilia, I will be thrilled to come find you throughout the day. And Abigail," she said, extending her hand, which Abigail shook, "good luck on your interview. You're going to fit in here perfectly."

Abigail was beaming and overwhelmed. She was excited, and flattered, and mentally stimulated and sexually aroused all at once, she was not sure how to react.

Emilia sprung to her feet at once when the phone rang at the front desk. She hurried over and grabbed the receiver and muttered to the person at the other end of the line. When she finally put down the receiver, she turned to Abigail and said "Roy is ready to see you now."

griffo66
griffo66
15 Followers