Sexual Lives at Veni Corp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya pulled her hand back and crossed her arms, conflicted. Without her underwear, her aroused pussy would soak through her skirt and possibly run down thigh, and that would make a horrible first impression for the client. A moment later, she gave her terms. "Ok, you give me my knickers right now, and I'll suck you off. But you have to cum in the next five minutes into a tissue or else I have to stop and run to my meeting."

"No. You'll only get your panties if I cum in the next five minutes. If you can't make me cum, you go to your meeting without them." He paused for half a beat, "and I'll cum on your tits, thank you."

Priya wagged her finger. "Unacceptable, I can't risk getting cum stains on my clothing... Tell you what: give me back my knickers now, and in five minutes or less you'll be cumming in my mouth."

"Will you swallow?"

"Yes. Do we have a deal?"

"What if you can't make me cum in five minutes?"

"You know perfectly well that once your cock is in my mouth, it'll want to explode right quick!" She bit her lip. "But if for some reason I can't make you cum in that time... I'll owe you a favour, to be collected after hours."

"Deal!"

Priya nodded, but gave him a look of warning. He smiled and handed over her panties, which she dropped on the floor before her. He sighed deeply as she got to work.

Priya slid down to her knees. She unfastened his belt and pants, letting them drop to the floor, and then pulled down his black boxers. His full erection sprung up before her, and she had to wince back to avoid getting hit. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip, and she smiled.

Abigail pressed her eyes as closely to the glass as she could, to see the action before her. With her first orgasm out of the way, she was ready for another. Her hand played with her clit as she watched Priya work.

Priya cupped Mark's balls with one cool hand and wrapped her finger around the base of his head. She teased him with a mild kiss that left his pre-cum on her lips, and caused his cock to suddenly flex back. "Sensitive, are we?" she giggled.

"Open your mouth," commanded Mark in a raspy, lustful voice. Still looking up to him with a coquettish pout, Priya slowly inched her lips apart. Mark thrust his hips forward, spearing his cock through her opening. Priya's eyes went wide with surprise, and she let out an involuntary squeal.

She let Mark push his member into her mouth for a few moments, before she took charge herself and pulled her head back, releasing the union with an audible pop. Her hand stroked him in a steady rhythm, her wrist twisting as she reached the top of his cock's head. She licked his full length, from base to tip, then once again slid his member inside her mouth.

Mark closed his eyes and leaned his head back. He reached out with his hand and grasped the edge of the workstation, so that he wouldn't fall over. By now Priya was slipping her warm lips up and down Mark's shaft in a slow and steady motion. Her hand followed her mouth, stroking his cock simultaneously.

"Aaaghh, yes!" he whispered, as he slowly rocked is hips back and forth.

She teases Mark's balls with the tips of her fingers and felt him tremble under her touch. Even Abigail could see that Mark would not be able to last very long, not against her technique.

Like his partner a few minutes before him, Mark was now grunting as quietly as he possibly could, but his heavy breathing echoed in the room. He placed his hand on Priya's head, to guide her speed.

She could feel that he wanted to push his cock deep into her throat, but she kept control of the situation: the last thing she would need now is to reapply her eye makeup because of a careless throat fucking. Her mouth let go of his cock, and she worked it with both hands, gliding her fingers over his slippery sex. She could feel that Mark's thighs were beginning to stiffen, and his abdomen began to contract.

"Ooh... Uunngh... yeah... Uhhmmmm..."

She quickly wrapped her mouth around him again, bobbing her head steadily up and down his shaft. The blowjob had entered its near-final stage, as Mark's thrusts became more urgent and his grunts became louder.

"I'm... I'm... Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! Baby yeah, don't you fucking stop! ... UUUUgghhhhh...!

Priya pushed Mark's cock deep in her mouth and her eyes suddenly went wide. "Mmmmhhhffffff...!!" she let out a muffled moan as she felt the first blast of hot salty cum greet her tongue. "Mmmm..." came another one. "Mmm..." came a third, then a fourth, then a fifth.

Abigail could see that Priya's had stopped moving, as if concentrating. A small trickle of white liquid escaped through the side of her lip, oozing down slowly over her chin. A second later, she saw Priya's throat contract as she swallowed once... twice... three times. She winced, and shuddered, but in an instant his cum was gone.

"Fuck Priya, that was amazing!" Mark met Priya's gaze. The two looked at each other for a long moment, before he reached down with one finger and scooped up the stray line of cum on her chin. "Open," he ordered.

She looked down at the cum on his finger, looked back to meet his eyes, and allowed his finger into her mouth, again tasting his essence. Mark's cock twitched again. He squeezed it from base to tip, causing another drip of cum to appear.

"Open," he commanded again. She happily obeyed and sucked back on the head of his dick, taking and swallowing the last droplets of semen. Mark twitched one last time, then began to relax.

"Holy hell..." he breathed, leaning back on the workstation. Priya smiled up at him, then took his hand to steady her ascent. "I'm so glad you decided to call in your favour this morning. What brought this on, I thought you would have waited until after hours for a proper fuck?"

"There's a new girl that's interviewing with Roy today. She, Emilia and I had a very... stimulating conversation in the lobby... and I just had to get off," she nonchalantly explained as she put her underwear back on.

"Who is this new girl? I'd like to thank her for helping me start the day off with a bang." Mark zipped up his pants and refastened his belt.

"Her name is Abigail. Hopefully Roy hires her, because I definitely want to see more of her." Priya reached into her bag and took out her lipstick and a hand mirror, and reapplied the layer that had come off during the blowjob.

"What is she like?" He straightened his tie.

"Sharp... quick witted... fucking gorgeous. I want her on my team." She snapped her hand mirror shut and placed her items back in her bag. "And I want her."

The two managers left the copy-room, and Abigail was left alone once again, to process what she had just seen and heard. She spun around and rested against the wall. She needed a minute to compose herself. She looked at the clock on the desk: it was ten thirty. She had half-an-hour to finish eight more questions.

She closed her eyes, her strength having left her body after her orgasm. It may not have been as powerful as the one that Priya had, but it was a strong one. It made her feel alive... and weak as a kitten.

12