Sexual Marathon Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls reveal their intentions; Rachel has her way.
1.8k words
4.29
29.4k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Sacrificing The Virgins

"Hey, look who's awake! Only took him an hour and a half. Now the REAL fun can begin!"

Little did I know what that meant...

Slowly, deliberately, Sherry got up and walked to the left-hand side of the bed, so I had to turn my head to look at her. "Men think they have all the power," she began, contemplating me with a hard look I had never seen from her before, "but really a woman doesn't have to do very much to make a man do anything she wants. Look at you. All I had to do was act scared and produce some tears, and you were all too willing to follow me up to my house. We knew that your chivalrous side would take over... the whole damsel-in-distress thing. That was the hard part -- selling the whole scam. Once I had you here, the rest was easy. Julie and Rachel were hiding in here, and heard everything that was going on in the living room. Once you were unconscious, they helped me drag you in here, we stripped you, and then tied you up.

"Men also think that women don't have the same kind of strong sex drive that men do. Bullshit! Why do you think Julie and I -- and later Rachel - kept chasing after you? We both thought you were so cute and shy and nice, we wanted to just eat you up the first time we met you! But you were so timid and so fucking dense, you didn't get any of the hints we were throwing out!"

Julie then got up and walked to the right side of the room, opposite Sherry, looking at me with a longing gaze and finally sitting down. Rachel crossed her, and was now seated directly facing me. Julie said, in an almost apologetic tone, "I've been with a few guys, but all they wanted was a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of deal. I always felt used. For once, I wanted to be the user -- to be able to completely control the guy. It had to be someone I was attracted to... but someone who wouldn't see it coming. This is the 70's -- almost the 80's. Women don't have to be passive any more. They can take what they want.

She sighed. "Why couldn't you have seen any of the very obvious signals I was sending out? That would have made it so much easier!"

(And I was thinking to myself -- although I couldn't say it because of the gag -- "If you wanted me so badly, why didn't you just tell me? What self-respecting guy is going to turn down an offer of sex, even if it's with someone he doesn't necessarily like?")

Rachel, a full-blown beauty of a woman at 18 -- all tits, hips and legs - was fingering herself while the others were talking. She now took over: "Call me boy-crazy, but I'm an obsessive masturbator. I sometimes go MULTIPLE times a day, I so love having orgasms! I fantasize about certain guys -- but YOU have been the star of my show for a while! Every time I see you at the pool club, I get sopping wet. I sometimes have to go to the bathroom at the club to get off.

"One night a couple of weeks ago, Sherry came into my room and found me lying on my bed, playing with myself. I was looking at her yearbook -- you've grown up QUITE a bit since I've known you, I must say! - and she saw that I'd drawn a big red heart around your picture.

"Sherry asked me 'Got a thing for Mike, don't you?'

"I told her if I had my way, I would jump you right on the street or in our pool. I said I would give almost anything to have you. And now I'm going to! And here's the best part: the first guy I've ever REALLY wanted to fuck is going to be the first one I DO fuck! I'm a virgin! But I don't want to be any more! I want to be a REAL woman!! Oh! OOOOH, I'm COOOMING just thinking about it!" She began to moan, shake and roll her head. I noticed some clear liquid begin to drip out of her pussy. I also noticed, for the first time, that her pubic hair was shaved into a little heart shape.

Now, after Rachel's forceful orgasm, my erection seemed to grow another half-inch. All three women were staring at it intently.

Sherry continued: "So anyway, we started planning this. We knew it had to be a time when our parents were away, so we'd have the house to ourselves. Julie decided she wanted in after we described the plan to her. She'd heard you saying that your parents were going to be away at the same time our parents were on vacation -- a great coincidence! - so we figured that would be the right time to do this. That way, you could 'disappear' for a couple of days and not be missed. I came up with the idea of how to entice you up here. I was actually stalking you!!! I've been following you around the neighborhood from the moment you left your house. Julie and Rachel were here, prepping.

"Rachel's going to have you first. The 'main event', as it were -- the sacrifice of the virgin! Julie and I tossed a coin, and she won, so she'll follow Rachel. Then I get a turn. As Julie said, she's had a couple of guys... I've had a couple of guys... but now we're all going to have the SAME guy so we'll have something to compare notes on! We know that 19-year-olds like you have ENORMOUS sexual capacity, so we're each planning to have a couple of goes with you tonight into tomorrow. We'll let you go sometime tomorrow, after we're done with you, or when you can't get it up anymore."

"So now," Sherry lowered her voice into a sultry coo, "tell me something, stud... are you ready to add three more notches to your gun belt?"

I looked at her quizzically.

"You've done this before, haven't you?"

I was honest. I shook my head no.

Sherry started laughing. "Oh, my GOD, that is so PRECIOUS! We're going to have two virgins deflowering each other! Here I was, thinking that Mike the rock god has fucked half the neighborhood! Now I wish we'd drawn straws. I would have LOVED to be his first!"

Rachel then climbed onto the bed... slowly, carefully removing her shirt so that I could see her nipples standing straight out. She stuck her finger into her pussy, and drew a heart on my chest with her pussy juice. Then with a yelp of triumph, she slipped her sodden pussy onto my throbbing cock and began pumping away like sex was going to be declared illegal the next day. Since I was strapped down, I had no relief or recourse from her pounding assault. I felt her tighten up and she had a screaming, shivering orgasm. Her sister and friend applauded vigorously, and Sherry chanted "one, two, three, four, ride that cock until it's sore!" as her sister frenziedly fucked me. Rachel leaned back so that I could see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Even though this was my first time also, I was enjoying it considerably less than she was. Mainly because I was tied up and couldn't participate, but mostly because of my sheer revulsion regarding the circumstances that had put me here. I now understood what a rape really was -- even though it's been said that guys can't be raped, it certainly felt like that's what was happening to me. I was completely at these girls' mercy.

Rachel's attack seemed endless. She hadn't slowed her pace even slightly from the moment she'd mounted me. She leaned in and held me close as she hissed into my ear, "Do you like this, stud? I've waited half my fucking life for this -- to have your dick inside me. Doesn't it feel GOOD? It's going to be torture sitting and watching my sister and Julie have you. Don't you just want to fuck me for the rest of your life? Hmmm? You'll never forget your first fuck! I sure as hell won't. Because it FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOD!!! OH MY GOD, I'M COOOOMING AGAIN!!!!"

She quivered and shook as another orgasm jolted her. I felt her pussy get even wetter and tighten around me. I saw tears of ecstasy on her face as she rolled her head around. "Don't hold back on me, stud! I WANT to feel you shoot inside me! Don't you DARE hold back!!! I know you've got loads of cum in there for all of us! GIVE it to me!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!"

As she quickened her pace even more, I felt the familiar rush I would have when I was jerking off. My back arched slightly against my restraints as I almost involuntarily pushed deeply into her, and I felt the first spurt of hot cum blast into her pussy. My muffled cries through the gag told the girls that I was coming. Gob after gob of cum poured out of me, and Rachel raised her arms over her head as if she'd just won a gold medal. "Oh YEAH, oh YEAH!!!", she cried out, "I made him come!!! You see that, girls? He's dripping out of me! I made him come!!! I DID it!!!! Oh, YEAH!!!!"

Sherry and Julie applauded again, Sherry saying, "All right, Mike! You've just lost your cherry, too! Now I know I'm going to be fucking a REAL man with experience!!" Julie looked on, longingly, with a satisfied smile on her face. Rachel and I were sweating profusely, both from the ferocity of our activity and the intensity of our orgasms. She collapsed on top of me, my cock still inside her, and kissed my neck and cheeks.

Rachel said "Oh my God, that was GREAT! I'm going to be DREAMING about that while I masturbate, while I'm waiting for it to be my turn again! I can't WAIT to fuck you again!"

Spontaneously, it seemed -- I hadn't seen her playing with herself during her sister's attack -- Sherry also had an orgasm, crying out in rapture. She lay back on her chair to show me her soaking pussy. "That's what having you here does to me, babe. I can't wait til it's my turn either. I've got some special surprises for you."

The musky smell of woman-cum permeated the room. Rachel finally climbed off me, with one final lick of my ear, and said "See you soon, sweetie."