Sexual Marathon Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie takes a different approach to captive Mike.
1.5k words
4.41
21.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Love Making, Love Taking

The musky smell of woman-cum permeated the room. Rachel finally climbed off me, with one final lick of my ear, and said "See you soon, sweetie."

While I was recovering – yes, it's true, 19-year-olds CAN get it up fairly quickly after blowing a load, but not THAT quickly – Sherry, Julie and Rachel gave me a sponge bath. They explained that they wanted me to feel clean when I fucked each of them; besides, no girl wants to screw a smelly guy. The body wash they used DID have a nice smell to it – like raspberries. The memory is the reason why I get nauseated today when I see raspberries; I won't eat them, nor will I use anything but good old Irish Spring in the shower.

They carefully sponged each part of my body, especially my penis. Julie, who was going next, got the "honor" of washing it. My erection had never gone down completely after I came inside Rachel, and Julie's washing it started to bring it back to life again. Julie said, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not going to jump your bones right away. I want you to be back at full strength by the time we get down to business."

While washing my arms and legs, they also massaged them in order to prevent cramping. They even realized the straps were a little too tight and loosened them slightly so that there would be a bit more "give" and I could participate just a little.

The girls used soft towels to dry me off. Julie was the only one allowed to touch my penis, which she dried carefully, watching my erection grow back as she did so. Julie then sat down next to me on the bed – by now all three girls had removed their shirts and were naked as I was. Her pussy, which was glistening and yawning open, was just inches away from my right hand. She sensed how much she was teasing me, and moved it close enough that the tip of my middle finger could touch the opening. She started casually chatting with me as if it were just a normal day at the pool club.

"I really wish we never played 'let's get Mike hot and bothered.' I know, we were like sharks smelling blood, we just kept after you. I remember grabbing your ass in the pool last year – I know, 18- and 19-year-olds are supposed to be past those kinds of games - and my boyfriend at the time saw it and wanted to beat you up. I talked him out of it. He got really pissed – he was like 'What do you need ME for if you like HIM so much?'

"Honestly, I was kind of thinking the same thing. I wanted you for real, but you know, girls AREN'T supposed to chase after guys. But there was just something about you that I really liked, that I wanted to get to know. I know it sounds like I regret doing this. Maybe I do in a way. But this seemed like it was the only way I could have you the way I wanted you."

"I know that I'm going to be a lot gentler with you than Rachel was. Hers was an out-and-out assault – kind of like I remember MY first time having sex. I kind of attacked the guy, too. You and Rachel were done in ten minutes" – it seemed to me like it was hours – "and I want us to have a bit more time together.

"I want what WE do to be more like love-making, rather than just wham-bam sex. I almost wish I could untie you, so that you could be on top and I could feel you thrusting in me and I could hold you close, but I know you'll run the second you're loose. We can't have that, right, girls?"

The other two shook their heads while they were rubbing their dildos lightly over their vaginas and cooing to themselves. Julie concluded, "I hope you'll enjoy it, maybe even a little more than what Rachel did."

As tender and as affectionate as Julie tried to sound, I highly doubted it.

Julie then climbed on top of me, her pussy mere centimeters from my throbbing cock. She began massaging her ample breasts and cooed, "Ooooh, I SO wish this was you playing with my tits!" With her left hand she began fingering her clit, thrusting back and forth as if she had my cock inside her, moaning and laughing as she played with herself. The two sisters were sitting in their chairs, masturbating with their dildos while Julie writhed just above me.

Suddenly Rachel cried out... then Sherry... and finally Julie as all three of them violently climaxed. The sisters lay back on their chairs, breathing heavily, continuing to pump their pussies with their toys. I could see tears on all three of their faces. I felt some slight oozing as Julie's pussy dripped onto my cock. She looked down at me. "Okay, I think I've teased you long enough. Time for the show!"

She then lowered her still-dripping pussy onto my cock, lay down gently with her head on my chest, and began slowly, methodically grinding herself onto me. My cock was never more than an inch or so out of her pussy, and she kept up the slow pace as she kissed and nibbled my neck and my ears. "If I knew that you weren't going to yell, I'd take the gag out. I would LOVE to shove my tongue into your mouth. Maybe later, if you're REALLY good."

"Now, doesn't this feel nice? Slow, steady, enjoying each other. Like I said, LOVE-making. Not a no-shit fucking like you got from Rachel. Slow and steady wins the race, doesn't it? Rachel, you taking notes for next time?"

Rachel moaned, "I LIKED doing it fast and hard! You fuck him your way, I'll fuck him mine!!"

Julie gave me a long, slow, wet kiss on the neck, raised her knees slightly so that she was in more of a kneeling position, and quickened her pace slightly. "Oooh, that cock feels so GOOD in me. It fills my pussy up, and rubs on my clit! You've got such a nice, hard cock. You're making me come again, you know. OOOOOHHH!!!" She sat up as she climaxed yet again, moaning her pleasure, and started bucking even faster.

"I want to make you come, like you did for Rachel. I want you to squirt into me! I KNOW you want to – I can feel your hips moving in time with mine. I WANT you to come!!! FUCK me, Mike, FUCK me!!!"

She bounced up and down on top of my cock, her tits jiggling along with her movements. I could hear Sherry coming to my left, practically screaming her pleasure in my ear. Off to the right, Rachel had put her dildo down; she apparently preferred to use her own fingers. Her head was lolling around as she was coming, too. Once again, I felt the buildup – my body tensed up and I pushed deeper into Julie as she fell on my shoulder again and held me close. I yelled something that sounded like "YARGH! YARGH!" – muffled through the gag – as I propelled my cum forcefully into Julie.

Julie held onto me for what seemed like an eternity, kissing my face and ears. "Oooh, Mike, you are SOME lover! I wish we had done this a WHILE ago! After all this is done, I would LOVE for you to come to my house for a private session. I would LOVE to have you all to myself for awhile!"

I gasped for breath through the gag. Julie looked at the others and said, "I don't want him choking on his own spit. Can I take out the gag?" The others nodded. She looked at me and said "Do you promise to be good and not yell? Because if you do, this goes right back on. Alright?" I nodded.

It felt good to be actually breathing. But not for long, as Julie leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth, forcing her tongue in deeply. I shook my head, and she said "Don't like that, huh? Too bad!" as she did it again. "I'll MAKE you like it!" She grabbed my head and kissed me hard as I struggled against her. My hands and legs thrashed against the restraints, to no avail.

"Mpff!! Mpff!!", I exclaimed in protest, twisting against her lips and exploring tongue.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Stay still. It'll be so much easier if you don't fight. Besides, the other two are REALLY getting off on you fighting against me. Sherry's got some big plans for you, I know. It'll go better if you just lie here and take it. I'll make sure you don't get hurt."

I was starting to wonder what Julie's game really was. But despite her semblance of kindness, I was still completely under her control. I now didn't know how much of what she was doing was for real, and how much was for her friends' benefit. Either way, I was still trapped there. My penis was now softening up and fell out of her pussy.

Julie got off me, took my penis, licked some of the juices off of it, kissed it and said "We've got a date later."