Sexual Marathon Ch. 04

Story Info
Sherry shows her cruel side to captive Mike
2.2k words
4.17
22.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: The Hunter and The Prey

Julie got off me, took my penis, licked some of the juices off of it, kissed it and said "We've got a date later."

Sherry started walking out of the room, saying to the others, "Be right back. I've got to get some things for him."

I was still almost out of breath from my encounter with Julie, who was now sitting in the chair on my left. Rachel was still fingering herself in the chair on my right. Although I knew it might be dangerous, I spoke up:

"Why are you doing this? I would have joyfully screwed each one of you voluntarily. Any guy in the neighborhood would. But THIS? This is crazy!"

Rachel stopped masturbating and looked at me. "Because", she said, "you WOULDN'T make a move. Yeah, we knew you were interested but you didn't know how to approach us because you were so shy. Besides, what chance would I have had? I was Sherry's kid sister. You weren't even looking my way."

"I was actually more interested in you than I've EVER been in your sister. I was going to ask you to a movie next week!"

"Really? Interesting. But it was MUCH more fun this way. The whole idea of stalking, capturing and using a man fascinated all of us. For my part, I don't want to LOVE a man so much as OWN him. I LOVED the Wonder Woman comics, as you can see from all the posters I have in here – you know, tie someone up with the golden lasso and force them to tell the truth? We kind of took it to the next logical step. I admire strong, powerful women. I like to TAKE what I want... like with you. I can't WAIT to take you again, baby. I'm gonna ride you 'til your cock falls off!"

I decided right there that Rachel, at least, was just a little bit nuts. I stopped talking to her.

Sherry returned after about 15 minutes with a tray. It contained a bowl of hot chicken soup – I could smell it – a spoon, some napkins, and – incongruously – a can of whipped cream and a jar of Maraschino cherries. Rachel got up and moved to the center chair, and Sherry sat down in the right-hand chair. She set down the tray on the night-table and said "You haven't eaten or drunk anything since I gave you the soda that knocked you out. That was almost four hours ago. I'd like to feed you this chicken soup. Would that be okay? Do you like chicken soup?"

I looked at Sherry, feeling a mixture of contempt and pity, but mostly raw, unadulterated loathing. She had lured me into this trap. Within the next hour or so, my cock was going to be inside her pussy, whether I wanted it or not – and she was about the last person on Earth that I wanted to be having sex with at that moment, that's how much I hated her. And yet here she was, making me an offer of food when I was at my weakest. I nodded my head.

She slowly fed me the soup, making sure that nothing was spilled. I didn't know where the next meal was coming from so I swished each mouthful around slowly, savoring the taste of the broth, the meat, noodles and carrots. When we got to the last mouthful – when I knew that we were then going to start preparing for my sexual encounter with Sherry – an idea seized me. I swished the soup around in my mouth, letting a little bit spill out. Sherry leaned in with a napkin to wipe me off. I then spit what was left in my mouth directly into her face.

Sherry sat there for a moment, soup dripping down her chin, contemplating what I'd just done with a wry, sardonic smile. Julie had a horrified look, as if to say "I don't think you should've done that, Mike." Sherry slowly wiped the soup from her face, got up, reached out and very lightly squeezed my balls. I jumped and yelped in pain, as she said harshly, "THAT'S what's going to happen – only a LOT harder – if you EVER do that again! Julie, put the gag back on him!" Although it seemed like she was hesitant, Julie complied. I was back to silence.

Sherry then looked down at me and said "I was debating whether to give you a good hard riding like my sister did... or to be gentle and loving like Julie. You made my decision for me, Mike. You need to know who is running the show here!"

The girls then gave me another sponge bath and massage. Sherry enjoyed making my cock flop back and forth as she washed and played with it. I was not getting hard right away, probably out of fear of what Sherry had done to me, but also because I had now come hard twice in the space of just a couple of hours. They toweled me down, resumed their seats, and started playing with themselves again, all the while watching my cock. After a while, my erection returned again.

Sherry walked over with the can of whipped cream, sprayed a bit onto the end of my cock, and placed a cherry on top of it. She then sat down on the bed, leaned over, brushed her long black hair out of her face, and began slowly sucking my cock. She pulled back for a moment to show me the cherry on the end of her tongue, then swallowed it and began sucking again. She didn't take all of me into her mouth, but she would go a few inches down, lick the sides, spray some more whipped cream on the end and suck that off. "This is Sherry's specialty," Julie explained. "She taught both me and Rachel how to give blowjobs."

Sherry moaned as she sucked me off – I saw that while she was sucking and pulling on my cock, she was masturbating with her free hand. She started sucking faster – my cock had now become fully hard again – and just when I thought she was going to make me come, she suddenly stopped. She looked at me, smiled and said "I told you I'm going to show you who's in charge here. I'm going to make you WORK for this one. Julie, he's all yours – but don't make him come! That's for me!"

Julie moved over to where Sherry had been sitting, sprayed some whipped cream onto me, and also placed a cherry on top. "Just like an ice cream cone," she said as she started sucking me. Her technique was a bit different – more licking than sucking – but the purpose still seemed the same, to drive me crazy with lust and make me blow my load. Julie also masturbated with her free hand while sucking me. She had to stop sucking when she had an orgasm, as she told me she didn't want to choke on my penis.

Rachel hungrily looked on. I got the idea that her technique for fellatio was going to be similar to her sexual performance. Sure enough, she didn't even wait for the whipped cream – just dived onto my cock with her mouth and started sucking away as if her very life depended upon it. I twisted and thrashed against my restraints as Rachel attacked my dick – it was actually painful. Sherry – much to my surprise - said to her, "Hey, slow down. You don't want to pull it off! STOP IT, RACHEL!!! You're hurting him!"

I didn't expect any compassion from Sherry, who was by now obviously the ringleader of this whole scheme. Was it sympathy, or was she just saving me for herself?

Rachel looked at her sister, disappointed, but she DID slow down. At one point, she stopped sucking me when she got, as she described it, a "salty taste" in her mouth. Sherry explained that it was probably some pre-cum, and asked Rachel to stop so that Sherry herself could make me come.

Sherry gave me a few minutes to recover, then sprayed some more whipped cream on me and placed another cherry on my dick. She said to the others, "Hey girls, I know a way we could ALL participate!" She then sprayed some whipped cream on my chest, and motioned for Julie to come over and start licking it off. She then sprayed some on my face, and soon I saw Rachel move in and ravish me with HER tongue. All three girls were moaning and writhing as they attacked me with their tongues and mouths.

As I said earlier, under other circumstances, I might have enjoyed this. But, seeing as I was strapped down, being completely dominated by these three sex-crazed females and with no say as to what was going to happen to me, it was more like humiliation than enjoyment I was feeling. All I wanted to do was get this over with already.

I started trying to push my cock into Sherry's mouth so that I could come, but Sherry stopped sucking me and pulled away. "Oh, so you're trying to finish off, are you? You really think I don't want this hot cock blasting away in my pussy? Maybe another time I'll give you a serious blowjob, Mikey. But for now, that cock belongs in my cunt. Back off, girls!"

Julie and Rachel sat down, as Sherry moved herself into position. "Oooh, my pussy got SO fucking wet while I was sucking you off!", she moaned. She lowered herself onto me, and I saw a look of poison elation on her face. For her, this was the culmination of a long period of teasing and shame. It was degradation in its worst form. In this most intimate manner, I was being forced to interact with someone I now felt nothing but disdain and disgust for. She knew it, too. If she may have felt any consideration for me, I know it disappeared the moment my cock entered her pussy. Now, all I was to her was a toy.

She bounced up and down on my cock in much the same way her sister had done – fast and hard. She caressed her tits with one hand while fingering her clit with the other. "Oooh, Mike, FINALLY. You've made a woman out of my sister, and now I get to have my fun with you too! I don't think we'll EVER both fuck the same guy again!! OOOH, baby, YEAH! Let me have it!! Let me HAVE IT!!!!!" Her body shook in an explosive orgasm, as she reached out and high-fived her sister, who was yelling encouragement while masturbating with a dildo.

After her orgasm passed, she stopped and climbed off. She took the whipped cream can, covered my penis head, and said, "Okay, everyone gets one minute. But if he seems like he's about to come, stop!" First Rachel – MUCH slower than her previous blowjob – then Julie. Sherry took her minute, licked my cock clean of the whipped cream, then climbed back on and started fucking me again.

"This is the way it's going to go, Mike. Some hard fucking, a little rest, a bit of a blowjob, then more fucking. I TOLD you I was going to make you work! And you're doing SUCH a good job, too! Rachel, how long have we been going at it since I started with the first blowjob?"

"Almost 40 minutes."

"REALLY? Doesn't seem like that long. Let's see if we can go for an hour!"

The cycle repeated itself for the next half-hour – even after Rachel told her sister that the hour had passed, Sherry didn't want to stop. My cock and balls ached as I was being put through a form of torture – just when it seemed like I would be allowed to come, Sherry would stop and let me rest.

Finally, she leaned in, held me close, kissed me on my cheek – I felt revolted – and said, "Okay, I think I've made my point with you. This time, I'm not going to stop until you come. I think you've worked hard enough for it!"

She then resumed her fast bucking on my pelvis. Almost immediately I felt the buildup, the rush and the explosion out of my cock. I was trembling, exhausted, as she held me close. She said to me, "I hope you understand now that I, at least, want to dominate my man. I want him to do EXACTLY what I want him to do. My mother taught me that. She told me that men are on this earth simply to do my bidding. Sex should be the LAST reward I give him. Since this was theonlyreward I was giving you, I was going to make you work hard. You did a great job.

"You had to learn the hard way, about doing what you were told. But I think things are going to be fine now. We're each going to fuck you one more time – we'll draw cards to see what order we're going in – and then we'll let you go. I think you'll probably find the second go-round a bit easier.

"If I had my way, I'd keep you here forever. You're going to be a hard act to follow!"

I know Sherry intended that as a compliment. Needless to say, I didn't take it that way.