Sexual Marathon Ch. 06

Story Info
The reckoning between Mike and his captors.
2.4k words
4.12
17k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The Power Shifts

Over breakfast, we both knew, there were some bills that needed to be paid with her and her two friends.

Julie and I dried each other off, dressed, and headed into the dining room. Rachel and Sherry were there, dressed in t-shirts, Daisy Dukes and heels, as was Julie. They had actually prepared a nice breakfast/dinner -- steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. The steak on my plate had already been cut into bite-sized pieces. There was a sealed bottle of orange Gatorade at my place as well, as if the sisters wanted to prove that they weren't trying to drug me again. The girls were all eating salad, so there were no knives anywhere. They were taking no chances of me getting hold of a weapon.

The food was very good. ANY food probably would've tasted good, considering I hadn't really eaten a meal in almost 24 hours. I slowly chewed and savored each bite.

Despite the nice meal, there was a distinct lack of bonhomie at the table. I sat at the head, surveying the scene. Nobody spoke. Julie sat to my left, glaring fiercely across the table at the two sisters. Sherry, to my right, returned her angry stares. Rachel sat, looking petulant, as if someone had killed her new puppy. Each had a reason to be angry at the others. Sherry had entangled her friend and her sister in her sick fantasy. Julie had spoiled Sherry's game. Rachel had had her new toy taken away from her. Both of the sisters were mad at Julie because she'd gotten an extra sex session from me that they hadn't.

It was left to me to break the silence. I felt nothing but seething hatred for the two sisters, only a modicum of sympathy for Julie whom I'd just fucked -- no, made love to -- in the shower nearly an hour earlier. "Go ahead and paint yourselves as Julie's victims if it makes you two feel better. Keep in mind, girls, there's only one victim here -- ME. And now we're going to figure out a way that you're going to pay for your little prank!"

Sherry looked concerned. "You're not going to go to the police with this, are you, Mike?"

I shook my head. "Probably not. Who would believe such a crazy story? What am I going to tell them? 'Excuse me, but three hot girls I've known since we were kids drugged me, tied me up, and spent all night giving me sex and blowjobs against my will.' Somebody's bound to say, 'You and three hot girls? Sex? Blowjobs? I'm kind of missing the bad part here.'

"I supposed I could come back in a day or two with a few of my friends, follow Sherry and Rachel into the building and then do to you what was done to me... but I'm not that sick or that callous. As I said, I would never wish a rape on anybody. I've got a feeling that Rachel would probably enjoy a gang-bang. But I do want to do something that will go on hurting... at least in your heads. I want to make sure you never forget what you all did."

I paused. "Wait a minute. I have an idea. Rachel, please get me some lined paper and a pen."

She looked at me, confused, as if I had no right to make such an appeal. This time I lowered my voice into a more menacing tone. "I'm not going to ask you again nicely. You spent all night making demands of me and making me feel like shit. It's my turn now. MOVE IT, Rachel!!!!" She quickly jumped up from her chair, ran into her room, and in no time returned with paper and pen.

The three girls glanced at each other nervously as I spent about ten minutes in silence, writing. I read over what I'd written, reviewed, corrected, initialed, and then finally signed the bottom. I then addressed them:

"What I've written here is a narrative of everything that happened, starting with the moment Sherry met me on the street yesterday afternoon and leading up to me waking up this morning untied. Each of you is going to read this over, but without making any corrections to it. You're then going to sign it. I'm going to put this in my pocket, walk out of here and put this someplace where only I know where it is." The girls gave each other sick looks. Julie, obviously the most remorseful, hung her head in shame.

"Thank your friend Julie for this, ladies. She actually gave me the idea. She suggested to me that before I ever got to the police, you three could possibly concoct a cover story to protect each other. This is my insurance that it won't happen. I actually think that if I walked into a police station and showed them this with your signatures on it, I'd be able to have you three convicted of enough crimes to keep you in jail longer than Manson's girls. But because we've grown up together, I'm going to cut you a break -- a FAR bigger one than you deserve from me.

"From this moment forward, we don't exist in each other's lives. You don't come to my band's shows. You DO NOT speak to me. Anywhere. Any time. You don't even make eye contact with me on the street. In fact, if you see me coming, you cross to the other side of the street. Break these rules even once, I go to the cops and your parents with this, and all three of you go to jail. Rachel's just starting college, but her life will be over before it even really begins. You other two, well, that's your problem. You're both old enough that you should have known better. Julie has already said she would take the consequences of whatever I decided to do." She nodded her assent.

"I figure the statute of limitations for what you did is, what? About seven years? Enough time for all of us to get on with our lives and careers. If you sign this, and live up to the terms I've just outlined, at the end of seven years I'll destroy this paper. The slate will be wiped clean. It'll be as if last night never happened.

"Understand this, ladies -- this is a one-time-only offer, and it's not in ANY way negotiable! Agree to ALL of it, RIGHT NOW!!! Otherwise..." - I got up and motioned towards the door of the master bedroom - "... I lock myself in there and call the police."

Without hesitation, Julie sprang to my side and signed, underneath my signature. She then pushed the pen towards the uncertain Sherry and said "Don't even read it, neither of you. I trust he's written what actually happened. He couldn't make up anything worse. Just SIGN the fucking thing, damn you! You DESERVE to go to jail for thinking this whole thing up!" Sherry sneered at her friend, but quickly signed, as did Rachel. None of them read it through. I folded the confession up and put it in my pocket.

I couldn't resist one last dig before leaving. It was totally out of character for me, but I absolutely wanted to have the last word on this episode.

"Rachel, Sherry -- over here, please." They both hesitated.

"NOW, bitches!!!!" They both hurried over.

"On your knees. Both of you. NOW!!!!" They looked at each other, but complied.

In their little world, women dominated. I think that Sherry and Rachel were so surprised because no man, probably not even their own father, had commanded them the way I just had.

"You both talked to me about power, about what it was like to OWN a man. Well, now, with this piece of paper, I OWN all three of you. Right? For the next seven years." I looked around as I saw all three nod their heads.

"Rachel, drop my shorts and underwear. My SHORTS, you fucking psycho cunt!" She meekly complied. Sherry looked sick. Julie looked on. She knew what was about to happen, and she gave me a look that told me she approved.

"Rachel, open wide and say 'aaah'."

She hesitated. "Mike, I don't think..."

"AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME YESTERDAY, I DON'T GIVE A FAT FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE COPS RIGHT NOW? YOU AND YOUR SISTER AREN'T GIVING THE FUCKING ORDERS RIGHT NOW, I AM!!!! GOT IT?"

Rachel took my already semi-erect cock into her mouth. "Gently, please. You try to hurt me, I'll slap you into next week. Understand?" It was an empty threat, actually. I had no intention of striking any one of them. I don't hit girls. It's not my style. But at that point, Rachel and Sherry were probably so frightened of me going to the police that I think they might actually have PREFERRED the beating I'd just threatened.

Slowly, Rachel sucked until my cock was once again at full strength. I smiled at her and said, "Very good. I'll tell you when you can stop. Sherry, play with my balls while your sister sucks me. No squeezing."

Julie walked up behind me, hugged me, and kissed me on my neck. She then sat down and continued watching the show.

Having this kind of power over the women who had kept me captive was VERY satisfying. I leaned my head back as Rachel gently licked and sucked, going all the way down to the base and taking my entire cock in her mouth. She was softly moaning.

"Ah, ah, ah, Rachel. You stop that. I'M the only one who's going to enjoy THIS blowjob, got it?" She looked up at me, with a sad look on her face.

Sherry looked at me and asked, "Can I suck on that, too?"

"MAY I suck on that, you mean. Ask nicely."

Sherry gave me a dirty look. "Okay, MAY I suck on your cock, please, Mike?"

"Sure. Rachel, you can play with my balls while your sister sucks me. Squeeze hard in any way, and I'll make what Julie did to you last night look like a walk in the park." Rachel's nose was a bit puffed, where Julie had slugged her when she tried to attack me.

The sisters switched positions. Rachel asked if she could play with herself. "NO, I said! I told you, I'M the only one who's going to get any pleasure out of this! Sherry, you suck me until I tell you to stop."

As the expert she was, Sherry slid her lips and tongue all around my cock. In a few minutes, I started once again to feel the pressure build up within me. I said, "NOW, Sherry! Let go!!" She took my cock out of her mouth. I pumped away furiously with my right hand. I was amazed that I had anything left to give, but I did -- splattering it all over Sherry's face with a loud "UUHHHHHHHNNNN!!!!". I didn't want to say it in front of the girls, but with that being the fifth time I'd ejaculated in less than 18 hours, and the second in less than two, my cock and balls were numb and painful.

Nonetheless, I said to Sherry, "Now suck off whatever's left!" She licked and sucked my remaining drops of cum off my rapidly deflating member.

I almost hate to admit it, but it REALLY felt good to humiliate them the way they had done to me.

I reached for a napkin on the table and wiped my cock off. Sherry reached also, but I stopped her and said, "After I leave. I want you to wear that like a badge of dishonor -- a symbol of the bitchy whore that you are!" I smiled. "A little something to remember me by!" Sherry knelt on the floor, looking despondent, my sperm dripping down her nose and onto the tiles in front of her. She'd better clean that up quickly, I thought. I'd love to hear how she would try to explain the stain to her parents when they came home from their vacation.

I pulled up my shorts, straightened myself out, and with a look of contempt at all three of them said:

"It's not the memory you're going to have to deal with -- that'll be MY problem. What you'll ultimately have to face is your own conscience. Right now, with one possible exception I don't think you have any. Let's see what happens when what you did TRULY sinks in. Will you be able to live with yourselves?

Pulling the confession out of my pocket and waving it at them, I taunted, "Thank you, ladies. Interesting evening, to say the least. Have nice lives!"

With that, I left.

I slowly walked -- limped, actually - the six or so blocks to my own house, looking over my shoulder occasionally to make sure I wasn't being followed. I crawled into bed and, except for meals and to go to the bathroom, stayed there for two days. It took another two days for the dull ache in my groin and the rawness on my cock to disappear. The mental scars lasted a bit longer.

We would spot each other around the neighborhood for a couple of years after that. I would see the sisters with their parents. The girls would avert their eyes if they saw me. One night I observed Julie in a club where my band was playing. The second we stepped onstage and she saw me playing, she walked out. Our paths never directly crossed.

I never told my parents what happened. I'm not sure they would've believed me.

I DID discuss this with a couple of therapists. They're amazed that I turned out as well as I did. They're equally amazed I didn't go to the police. My feeling was "karma's a bitch with a long memory. It'll catch up with them in different ways, I'm sure."

I kept to my word. On the seventh anniversary of the event, I took out the paper -- I had hidden it at the bottom of a little-used drawer -- read it over, and then burned it.

For many years, the three women who had stolen my innocence never even crossed my mind.