Sexual Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

I closed my eyes in pleasure as he ground his hips against mine, rubbing part of my clit as his cock pressed into me. He dropped his head to my shoulder, panting in my ear as he rocked back and forth, gasping each time my hips rose to meet his, my muscles clenching around him. With every movement, it felt as if Bill went deeper than before, I could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of me.

"Harder," I gasped, arching up against him. "Please... Bill." He pulled out almost to the tip and then plunged deeply into me, making my arse slide across the floor. His hips rocked against mine erratically, and I clawed at his back as my body started to shudder. Faster and faster, he pushed into me, his cock rubbing my clit with every movement until I was crying out, my nails biting into his shoulder.

This orgasm hit me hard; my legs went stiff around Bill's waist, yet still he pushed into me. Gripping my hips hard, he jerked them up into his, moaning loudly as his orgasm overtook him. He collapsed on top of me, kissing my lips gently as his weight settled over me. I held him tight for a moment, completely dazed over what had happened when Dave loomed over us.

Pushing Bill from me, he leaned over me and captured my lips in a searing kiss. His hands ran over my sweaty body, sliding over my arms and down my back. His lips trailed down my throat, nipping and sucking as he moved downward. I grabbed a fistful of his hair as his mouth closed over my right nipple, gasping out as his teeth gently bit down.

Returning to my lips, he kissed me again, his tongue plunging into my mouth as his hands teased my body.

"Get on all fours," Dave ordered, pulling back from our kiss. I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what he wanted. "Get on your hands and knees, Helen." I rolled over, still unsure, though Bill gave me an encouraging look as soon as I was on all fours.

I felt Dave's hand reach around my waist, the flat of his palm on my stomach as he adjusted my body. His hand slid around the curve of my hip, across the slope of my arse, until it rested just outside the sensitive area of my crotch.

"I love how wet you are," I heard him say just as he pushed a finger inside of me. I wiggled my hips, pushing back against his hand, and felt his finger probe deeper. With his other hand, Dave started stroking my clit; I squirmed a bit under the firm pressure, making little whimpering sounds in the back of my throat.

Bill went up on his knees in front of me, and brushed the hair back from my sweaty face. Leaning forward on one hand, he used the other hand to tilt my face up, and gently kissed my lips. Dave pushed a finger into me, and I gasped into Bill's mouth.

Suddenly Bill raised himself up and pushed himself into my mouth so that his cock, not fully hard yet, was almost all the way in. I rolled my tongue around him, feeling his cock stir from its softened state. I moaned with pleasure as one of Bill's talented hands cupped my breast.

I felt completely free, surrounded by two men who desired me. It was exciting, knowing that the sight of me sucking on one twin brother elicited the lust the other. I arched my hips as Dave ran his finger over my clit, groaning as each touch made me writhe with ecstasy.

I was so ready; all I could think about was having him inside of me. My body was on fire. I moaned around my mouthful of Bill as I felt Dave rub the head of his cock against me, teasing me with it. He knew exactly what I wanted but he was deliberately making me wait.

I moaned, sucking harder on Bill, drawing him deeper into my mouth until my nose was buried in his black public hair. I almost gagged in my greed to take him all the way down.

"Yes, Helen," Bill moaned, thrusting his hips forward, his hands fisting in my hair.

"You want this, don't you, Helen?" Dave asked pushing the tip of his cock into me.

"She can't answer Dave. Her mouth is a bit busy at the moment."

"I want to hear her say it," he growled, pulling back and giving my arse a little swat.

Bill had a tight hold on my hair and wouldn't let me move my mouth from him. I tried to push back against Dave, hoping he'd take the hint, but he moved away, using his glorious fingers to tease me.

Those talented fingers found my sensitive hard clit, which he slowly stroked. I pushed back against his hand, whimpering as he flicked his fingertip back and forth across my clit.

"Tell me what you want, Helen." I writhed against his hand, sucking harder on Bill's cock. Bill gasped and loosened his hold on my hair long enough that I could finally break free.

"Fuck me, Dave," I begged. "I want you to fuck me."

That was what he'd been waiting for, the sound of my desperation. He grabbed a hold of my arse with one hand and eased himself inside of me with the other. I moaned in blissful pleasure as he pressed deeply into me. Bill bent down and kissed my lips once more, gently brushing the hair back from my sweaty face as Dave moved in and out of me at a slow pace.

From both ends, these two glorious men were fucking me, and I loved it. I rocked back and forth on my hands and knees, moaning as my breasts swayed back and forth. Bill held my head, stroking my hair as he moved in and out of my mouth. Dave gripped my arse, pumping into me harder and harder until I could hear the smacking sounds of his body against mine.

This wasn't the soft coupling Bill and I shared earlier, this was raw and animalistic, fucking and being fucked with no thought beyond the pleasure we were giving to one another. My excitement grew with each of Dave's savage thrusts. I felt Bill's cock quivering in my mouth, the shaft swelling larger, and knew he was about to come. Sucking harder, I pulled him deeply into my mouth, feeling his fingers tightening in my hair as he let out a loud cry.

His body trembled with the force of his orgasm as he came down my throat. I swallowed it. Dave's fingers grabbed at my hips as he fucked me fast and hard, yet somehow it wasn't enough.

"Fuck me, Dave, fuck me," I begged. "Faster – oh, God, harder," I cried out. My hands gripped the duvet tightly, my breasts swinging violently with every forceful thrust. I could feel myself rushing towards the edge of the cliff and over into ecstasy. I cried out, nothing mattered as pleasure flooded through me once again. I had never felt anything of this magnitude before it was overwhelming me until...

I must have blacked out for a few moments, as when I opened my eyes, both Bill and Dave were looking down at me with such tenderness and concern on their faces.

"Are you alright? Dave asked softly.

I nodded, reached out, touched their faces and smiled up at them reassuringly, "That was just...wow... incredible." Then I yawned, I just could not help it, it just slipped out. All of a sudden I felt absolutely shattered.

"It's ok, we'll talk in the morning," Bill assured me, as both he and Dave settled down on either side of me. "Go to sleep now, you've worn us out too, you little hussy!" he added with a grin.

I gave a sleepy giggle and was asleep almost instantly, I really was exhausted.

*****************************

Both Bill and Dave were sound asleep when I awoke, pulling on a bathrobe I crept out so as not to disturb them, heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. On the way back I passed Gina and Harry's room. The door was slightly ajar, I heard a soft moan. Normally I would have walked passed without looking in, but for some reason I stopped and peaked in. I don't think that I will ever forget the sight that met my eyes, there was Gina, naked kneeling in front of Tom, her brother, whilst Frank and Gerry the youngest of the sets of twins who were also naked were sitting on the bed watching. Gina's face was at the same level as Tom's cock; she looked up at him, with a loving smile and took her first lick across the tip. He groaned.

"Does that feel good?" she asked him.

He moaned in response and Gina licked the underside from the bottom near his balls all the way to the tip then circled the tip with her tongue. There was a small amount of thick liquid at the tip and Gina used her thumb to spread it around. Tom gasped in pleasure. She grinned and slid her lips over the top.

"Oh God...Gina...yes!" Tom whimpered.

From my hiding place, my mind was reeling even though my body was heating up. Oh god, this was Gina, their sister! And she was sucking on her brothers cock as two of her other brothers watched! And where was Harry, her husband? Did he know what was going on? But even with all these questions flooding my mind, I found myself unable to look away. I felt so aroused and excited, even though I knew it was wrong.

I watched as the twins fisted their large erections. They mirrored each other perfectly as they watched their sister sucking their youngest brother's cock.

My fingers moved inside the bathrobe, tweaking at my nipple before drifting lower. I moved my fingers down into my wetness, fucking myself slowly, trying to match the rhythm of their hands. My other hand caressed my breasts, desperately trying not to make a noise, as I listened to the sounds they made, the groans and grunts.

I continued to watch, Tom was a fair size, so as Gina lowered her mouth back onto him she let her right hand finish the trip down to the bottom, squeezing slightly, then let it travel back up until it met her mouth and let her mouth trail to the top where she licked and sucked the head all around before she continued back down. Then Gina did something I could not quite see, I later found out that she pushed a finger into Tom's tight hole, immediately, he exploded into her mouth, she swallowed and milked him until he was finished and let him go as he collapsed backwards onto her pillows.

"See, I told you she was good," Gerry muttered huskily as he moved to take Tom's place in front of Gina. He kissed her, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. Gina groaned as he pulled away and pushed his cock towards her mouth.

As I watched them, I kept telling myself that this was wrong, so very wrong. I should not be hiding and touching myself while watching their incestuous kissing and stroking, but I didn't care I was so turned on and aroused by what I was seeing.

Gerry was moaning senselessly as Gina's lips travelled his entire length straight to the bottom and then slowly returned to the top. "God, Frank," he said weakly, "our little sister is so talented."

Gerry was urging Gina on noisily, "Oh, shit, Gina, it feels so good. Damn! Keep going, Gina. Oh, Frank, her mouth is so...fucking...tight."

Listening to Gerry and Frank's dirty talk was turning me even more and I pushed two fingers into my dripping pussy.

Gerry now had Gina's head in a vice grip as he thrust into her mouth. She took him even deeper into her mouth. "Oh...shit! Frank, watch her," he panted. "Our baby sister...oh fuck!" he growled as Gina cupped his balls. "God, Gina," Gerry squeaked, sounding a bit like Tom, "I'm...going...to...come...ahhhh!"

My own fingers thrust in and out of my pussy; I came with a low moan as I watched as Gina once again swallow as her brother came in her mouth.

Frank moved to stand behind Gina; he ran his hand across her back and down her arse, before pushing two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh god, she is so fucking wet. Can I fuck her?" he asked as he moved his fingers back and forth. Gina moaned and pushed back on to them.

From the just behind the door where I was hidden, a husky voice answered him, "I love watching you with your brothers Gina,"

Oh my god, it was Harry!

I heard the creak of a chair and then Harry came into view as he walked over to where his wife was on all fours with her brothers fingers buried inside her. I had never seen Harry naked before, but I was impressed with what I saw, his cock was a good size, long and sturdy nestled in dark curls.

The room was so silent, the brothers all waiting for Harry to speak. Harry walked around Gina; I hardly dared to breath, wondering what was going to happen now. Harry stopped and crouched down beside of her and spoke, "Hmm...decisions...Gina... my wife...my slut, should I let, Frank, your brother fuck you?"

"Please Harry," she begged.

He roughly pulled her into a long hard kiss, when he moved away leaving them both panting, I could see the lust shining in their eyes. Obviously this was a real turn on for them both. Harry turned to Frank and said, "Fuck her, but do not come in her cunt, that is mine!"

Frank removed his fingers from Gina's wet hole, and offered them to Harry, who to my amazement took them into his mouth and sucked on them. Then with one swift movement Frank slammed into Gina. They both moaned as he began to fuck her hard and fast. Harry moved in front of Gina, who at once to his cock into her mouth and hungrily began to suck on it.

"Come on, Frank, fuck her good and hard," Harry encouraged as he pushed his cock down Gina's throat, almost choking her.

I could now see that Gina was shaking and Frank slipped a hand around her and between her legs and began to rub her. Several thrusts later Gina let out a loud cry, and came so hard that her knees gave way, she sank to the floor panting.

I did not get a chance to see any more as a hand touched me on the shoulder, with a jump I turned to find Dave standing next to me, with a strange, almost lustful expression on his face. I knew he had to have seen what was going on with his sister and younger brothers, but all he did was softly pull the door closed. He turned to me and spoke "I think you should come away now."

I silently followed him back to the bedroom, where Bill was casually laying on the bed, he grinned at me and "So where were you hiding?" he asked.

"I...I had a shower," I told him. I did not know what else to say, did he, like Bill know about their younger siblings? My mind was in turmoil.

Dave moved behind me, "She saw Gina with Tom, the twins and Harry". His breath was warm against my ear as he spoke, "I saw you, Helen, hiding and watching them like a naughty little girl; but after last night, you can't hide behind that prim and proper façade anymore. Did you touch yourself? I bet you touched yourself whilst you watched them, even though you knew it was wrong. Didn't you?" I whimpered as his hand squeezed my breast, I looked across at Bill, who was moving to sit up his cock was long and hard, leaking pre-cum as it shifted with his movements. The expression on his face was not of repulsion as I had expected, rather one of total lust and longing.

"What did you do while watching them, Helen?" Dave purred in my ear. "Tell us. Tell us what you did while you were hiding."

"I..." I struggled to find the words, I was feeling so aroused by what I had seen and taken aback that they knew about it. That turned me on even more. And the fact that I was unable to move as Dave's hard body pressed behind me. He was only wearing boxer shorts, his erection pressed against my back, and his lips nipping my neck. I cried out when he suddenly bit me.

"Tell us," he commanded as he cupped my breasts, his hands squeezing the tender flesh as he pulled me against him, grinding his cock against me.

"I touched myself," I moaned as his fingers twisted my nipples, his rough actions exciting me.

"Your cunt. You touched your pretty little pussy. Say it, Helen."

"I...I touched my cunt," I repeated hesitantly. "I watched Gina sucking Tom's and Gerry's cocks, whilst Harry watched, then I watched as Frank fucked her...Oh god, I was so turned on, I knew I shouldn't be, but I could not help it. So I pushed two fingers into my wet pussy...my wet cunt."

"How did it feel? Tell Bill how you felt," he urged in a low growl. "Look at him and tell him how wet you got from watching them."

"I was so wet," I confessed, as Dave's long finger sliding into me as I spoke. I looked at Bill, my eyes not moving from his gaze as I began to move against Dave's fingers. "I wanted to feel you, to have you both like that, to be kissing you. I wanted it to be your fingers and cocks inside me, touching me and stroking me."

"She's soaking wet, Bill," Dave murmured as he slid in a second finger. "Hot, tight, wet. She wants us, wants us both to fuck her, wants me buried in her little arse as you fuck her tight cunt. Don't you? Tell us what you want, Helen. Tell us now."

"Oh fuck...Yes...please," I moaned as he added a third finger, his thumb moving against my clit, his teeth nibbling on my shoulder and neck as the bathrobe was pushed down to keep my arms from moving.

"You're a clever girl," Dave smiled. "And I hear that you love to remind everyone how clever you are all the time. Now tell me what you want."

"I want everything that you said." I admitted. I had never been so wanton before, but after last night and then seeing Gina and her brothers, my inhibitions were disappearing fast.

"Let it go, Helen," Dave encouraged. "Stop being so prim and proper and let out the wanton hussy we know is there, the one who was fucking us both last night. Now after what you have seen here this morning, you know that we would never hurt you or judge you, Helen. We have both wanted you so long, need you with us. Want to taste you. Tell us, please."

"I want you to lick my pussy...my cunt," I said, my voice trembling. His fingers moved inside me at my words. "I want to have you both inside me, to ride you hard and suck you."

"You want to suck our cocks, ride our cocks. Say it, Helen. Bill likes to hear naughty words from such a good little girl," Dave told me. "Don't you, Bill?"

Bill sprang up with a growl, pulling me down onto the bed, with Dave falling down beside us. He kissed me, it was a hot needy kiss, he pushed his tongue deep into my mouth, when he pulled away, and we were both panting. "Oh god, enough talking! I need you Helen...suck me," he demanded and moved so that he was half sitting, half laying, so I could get between his legs

"Yes, suck his cock while I lick you," Dave agreed, moving beneath me.

"Ohh god," I moaned as his tongue moved along my pussy lips, slurping at my juices. I leaned forward to Bill's cock licking his length before sucking the head into my mouth. Dave was fucked me with his face, his nose brushing against my clit, his tongue delving in and out of my pussy before replacing them with his fingers. I was so wound up by this stage that it only took a few thrusts with those talented fingers of his that I came hard almost choking myself on Bill's cock. He gave me a few moments to recover, before he changed positions. I moaned again when I felt his tongue licking from my pussy to my arse, my eyes closing as I writhed in pleasure as his tongue entered my tight arse and two fingers began to move inside my pussy. Bill groaned, pushing his cock further into my mouth, I moved my hand crossing to fondle his balls, squeezing them as I let him fuck my mouth.

Then I felt Dave slide a finger into my arse. It felt strange, burning a bit, until he started to move the finger. The discomfort faded as he moved a finger over my clit, a second finger then entered my arse, stretching me, getting me ready for him. He used my own juices as lubricant. It was then I realised that he was going to put his big cock in my arse. I felt myself begin to tense up, worried that it would hurt, he really was big.

But before I could voice my concerns, his fingers brushed over a very sensitive spot in my arse and with a cry I came, my body shaking in pleasure, I let Bill's cock fall from my mouth, and as I took a moment to recover. Dave moved away, licking his lips and grinned at me as he moved to straddle his brother. Leaning forward, he kissed Bill. Bill returned the kiss, sucking on his twin brother's tongue, his body arching against the body against his.

God, this was so hot, as I watched them kissing, my hand moved between my legs and found my clit, I rubbed it hard, bringing myself to yet another orgasm. When I opened my eyes, I found both Dave and Bill watching me with lust filled expressions.

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers