Sexual Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

Dave picked me up and moved me to straddle his brother's lap, "I want to watch you ride his cock." He ran his hands up and down his twin's cock, which like his was rock hard and leaking. I moaned at the thought of him fucking me and I slowly began to lower myself down on to it.

"Ohh you're such a little tease," Bill complained, as his hands gripped my hips firmly. I gasped as he pulled me down, Dave still holding his cock so he entered me deeply in one thrust.

I sighed as I felt him fill me completely feeling his pubic hair against my own. As he thrust into me, I used my inner muscles squeezing him as I began to move up and down. I moved my hands to his chest, letting my fingers playing with his hard nipples and the hair scattered across the surface. I felt a movement behind me as Dave moved closer, his hand giving my arse a playful swat before pushing his finger back into my arse.

"Oh Dave," I groaned as he began to fuck my arse with first one, then two and finally three fingers.

"Shh... Just relax," he told me as he moved behind me, his cock rubbing against the cleft of my bottom.

I can't lie, when the head of his cock first breached my hole, it burned, and brought tears to my eyes. Bill pulled me down closer to him, gently kissing away my tears. "Shh, relax, I promise it will be good."

I tried to relax as much as I could, as Dave slowly pushed in. Finally, he was completely inside; my body feeling stretched and full as both he and Bill filled me. Their hands and lips were all over me, as I to adjust to their presence. After several moments, the pain in my arse eased and I gave an experimental wriggle, I moaned at the new sensations that shot through me. After more experimental movements, I could only feel fullness and pleasure.

Dave pulled me to face him; we kissed deeply as he began to pull out. When he pushed back in, Bill pulled out slowly before slamming back into me. They began to move, setting up a rhythm between them, my lips moving from Bill to Dave and back again. Soon, I was riding them both, the three of us becoming one as we moved together. Their thrust setting off sparks deep inside me. Dave came first with a growl; I could feel the warmth of his seed spilling into my arse.

Dave pulled out of me, and even though he has just come, he was still hard. Bill flipped me over and he began to fuck me in earnest. His body moved against mine, grinding against my clit on each downward thrust, and I felt myself spiralling out of control again, as my body was consumed in fire. I saw Dave move and position himself behind Bill; two fingers rubbed my clit, twisting the sensitive nub as Bill began to move deeper and faster. Bill groaned as his brother pushed him down onto me, and began to tease his arse with his cock, then with a slow steady push, Dave pressed into his brother's tight arse. I should have found the sight of Dave fucking his brother whilst he fucked me disturbing, however I found it was so arousing I could not help but say,. "Oh god, Dave...fuck him" I urged, "Fuck your brother!"

I heard Dave chuckle, "I knew you'd like this, me fucking Bill, as he fucks you,"

Both Dave and Bill began to thrust harder and faster, Bill's fingers still teasing my clit. It only took a few more thrusts to send me once again over the edge into a powerful orgasm. I nearly blacked out, as my body shook with its force, then Bill stiffened and he came with a low groan, spilling his seed deep within my pussy, he pulled me into a passionate kiss, as his Dave continued to fuck him, with long deep thrusts, until he came inside his brothers arse. Then he pulled out and lay down beside me still breathing heavily. I turned and kissed each of them in turn, feeling very satisfied.

Once I was able to breathe normally, the reality of what I had just done began to set in. Bill moved out of me, laying on my right side, his hand resting on my stomach as Dave moved the blanket to cover our bodies. I needed another shower but was too tired to move let alone clean up.

"If you start thinking about this, Helen, I'm going to tie you to this bed and not let you go until you no longer have any doubts," Dave threatened with a smile.

"I think that she might enjoy that," Bill chuckled, "wouldn't you Helen?"

I gave a small laugh, "Maybe...I think that I might need some help in finding out, know anyone who might want to help me?"

"I think I might know of a couple of lads who would be up for it, but right now I need a rest, you've gone and worn me out again you naughty little girl, then maybe we can help you find out what other things turn you on. Maybe we could even involve the others...if you like?"

I leaned over and kissed them both. The idea of the other brothers joining us was overwhelming, but a little exciting too, so "Let's just see how the three of us go for the moment, then maybe, in time the others can join in," I promised. I had a feeling that my life was never going to be the same again...and I was right. I had plenty more adventure with Dave and Bill...and with their other brothers too.

But that's another story.

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers