Sexual Nirvana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
207 Followers

Molly knew exactly what her mother wanted. She laid herself down on the carpet and spread her legs wider for her. Cathy spread her daughter's labia and began lapping up fluid that was oozing out of Molly's recently fucked holes. She ran her tongue up and down the length from her ass hole to her clit. Molly's clit was much smaller than her own but it was as sensitive as hers if not more. Molly moaned out loudly as Cathy took her tiny button and began to suck on it.

"Oh, mom! You are soooo good.....I,m going to..cum. I'm cummmming..... "

Cathy's efforts rewarded her with another avalanche of her daughter's cum all over her face. She lapped up her delicious juice as much possible. She thought her little girl's pussy was like a leaky faucet, a faucet with non-stop flow of love nectar. Cathy moved up and kissed Molly in her mouth. Molly began to lick her own love juice from her mothers face. Then she shoved her tongue deep inside her mother's mouth. Their tongues began dancing in their warm mouths. Their breasts smashed against each others and their hardened nipples were poking at their sexy flesh.

Molly felt her mother's fake rubber cock was touching her flesh around her pussy area. She got an idea.

"Mom, put that thing inside my pussy and fuck me again." She whispered.

Kathy grabbed her cock and placed it at Molly's slippery slit and pushed. Her slippery rubber cock easily slid down her daughters very slippery and very receptive tunnel.

Molly moved her head between Cathy's boobs and started sucking her nipples.

"Oh, baby! It's feel sooooo good." Cathy groaned as she kept moving her fake cock in and out of Molly's pussy.

"Mom, if you fuck me like this I may never need another cock." Molly cooed into her mother's ears.

"Speak for yourself, honey. Right about now I could use a hard dick in my pussy."

They both laughed.

In the kitchen David bent over to get drinks out from the refrigerator. His ass cheeks split open slightly. Kevin looked at his son's still glistening ass hole. It looked little reddish and puffy from all the pounding it took from his mother's rubber dick. Kevin always loved to fuck his wife and daughter's asses as much as their pussies, but never thought about fucking his son's ass until that moment.

However, ringing of phone interrupted his thought. He went to answer the call and David returned to join the ladies. And his cock immediately sprung to life when he saw his mother was fucking his sister.

To David his mom was the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world. He loved to fuck his sister also, but if he was given a choice to pick only one woman in the world, no doubt in his mind it would be his mother. He had been masturbating thinking about her as long as he could remember. So, when on his 18th birthday, his parents approached them, it was a dream come true for him. Molly was just an added bonus to him. He could not get enough of his mother's pussy. He often fell sleep with his cock still inside her pussy.

"Come on baby, mom needs you." Cathy invited her son.

David came behind his mother's tail. One of the straps of her strap-on was buried into her ass crack hiding her pussy and anus. David pushed it aside and exposed her hidden treasures. Her pussy lips were swollen and dripping wet. David lowered his face and stick his tongue into Cathy's hole. Cathy's whole body shuddered at the touch of her son's tongue into her pussy.

David always felt awed every time he looked at his mother's pussy. He and his sister were born through this hole over 18 years ago few minutes of each other. Yet, after all these years he got the green light to get in this pussy again and he had been thanking his lucky star ever since.

David ran his tongue the entire length of her cunt. His nose kept hitting her ass hole every time he finished his tongue swipe. So he decided to give equal time to both of her holes. He buried his tongue into her anus. He ran his slippery tongue in circle around her tiny hole.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me now." Cathy urged her son.

David placed himself between his sister and mother's legs and he pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. Cathy cried out loudly as David's rod filled her pussy up completely. Three of them found a rhythm of fucking as they piled on each other on the floor.

Kevin slowly put down the phone. It was one of his friends, who invited them to a party. Kevin politely declined on the ground of spending quality time with the family. Thinking of his family he came back to the living room to rejoin them.

"Daddy, come join us." His daughter yelled when she saw him.

He came over to the group. He placed his semi-hard cock between his wife and daughter. Molly immediately began to suck his balls, while his wife took his cock in her mouth. In no time he was rock hard again.

Cathy put two of her fingers inside Molly's mouth. Molly began to suck them. Momentarily she withdrew her fingers soaked with Molly's saliva. She located her husband's anus and pushed her fingers into his tight hole. Kevin groaned out loudly. He wiggled his groan to give her better access to his ass. Soon she was finger fucking his ass.

"Hon, I've been thinking." Kevin whispered into his wife's ears, "I want to fuck David's ass."

"Go for it." His wife enthusiastically endorsed his idea.

Kevin came around behind David. He lowered his face and began to lick his son's anus. A strange feeling swap through David's body. His dad never done this to him before. He groaned out loudly and kept on fucking Cathy's pussy with renewed vigor.

Kevin was beyond excited at the prospect of fucking his son's ass. His ass hole was already soft and lubricated. He placed his cock head at David's tiny backdoor and pushed. Very slowly his cock began to disappear inside David. He never felt anything so tight as David's rectum muscles gripped around his shaft tightly. David had been fucked by bigger dick before. His mother's rubber cock was definitely bigger than his dad's cock at least by an inch. There was however, no comparison, he thought. The feeling of a live cock, the warmth and vibration of this intruder inside his asshole was indescribable.

When Kevin was fully inserted his cock into David's anus he leaned forward. David turned his head and the two men kissed on their mouth deeply like lovers for the first time ever. Kathy also turned around and was happy to see this new development. They had come a full circle she thought as she joined in kissing her son and husband.

"Mom. I am going to cum....please kiss me." Molly begged for more attention from her mother.

"Me too baby....." She said lowering her face towards her daughter and put more pressure on her rubber cock to fuck Molly..

"I am going to cum mom......" Her son yelled out as he increased the speed of fucking her pussy.

Kevin was really fucking his son's ass harder. His cock was sliding in and out of David's ass effortlessly.

"I am about to cum....." He grunted.

They had been fucking each other for over six months now but this never happened before. Like a switch was turned on some where, the whole family exploded into orgasms in unison. Their bodies began to secrete their love juices into each other at the same time. They moaned, they grunted and they screamed. Cries of their primal satisfaction filled up the room.

"Oh, mommy...."

"Ohhhhh baby...."

"Oh, honey....."

"Oh, mom...."

Fully exhausted and satisfied, they slumped on top of each other. Their sweaty bodies remained tangled , supple and silky fleshes with hard and toned muscles. They felt their loves and affections for each other had crossed a threshold, beyond their imaginations. They had created a heaven on earth for themselves.

At least for that moment they had achieved 'Sexual Nirvana'.

bentig04
bentig04
207 Followers
12