Sexual Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tayla7
tayla7
415 Followers

Part 6

My looks and brains paid off for me. I got a job as a local television reporter after I graduated and was later given my own local talk show which really took off. You would think I'd be tired of so much sex by now. NOT! As it turns out sex and the show were tied together. I found that I was at my absolute best when I was fucked to satisfaction just before I went on the air. I didn't have much time for a boyfriend. My assistant, an ambitious young black lady, was secretly providing pussy in my dressing room at that time. My, but that girl had the longest clit! Just like mine. But my needs got greater. I wanted to indulge in my ultimate passion of being fucked in the ass before I went on. The wish came true in the form of Juan, a handsome 20-year old studio worker/exchange student from South America. I accidentally got a glimpse of his tool when I walked in on him using my bathroom.

"I'm sorry, Miss Kirsten. I did not know you were in the studio."

"That's ok, Juan. My, you have a large..." I said pointing to his dick. It was at least 11 inches and slightly hard. "Juan, have you ever put your penis into a woman's ass?"

"Many, many times, Miss Kirsten. The women at home, they like it best. Good pleasure, no babies."

"I like it best too, Juan. Would you consider doing it with me every day before I go on the air?"

"My dick would be honored to fuck you, Miss Kirsten, "he said, bowing.

"Good. Good, Juan. Tomorrow in my dressing room at 1 p.m. Please don't be late."

Juan was there and hard as a rock at 12:45 standing near the futon that arrived that morning. We lubed up and he went in. Lord, did he go in! I'd never had a dick as long or as round in my ass before. I was in heaven as his young body worked me over. I was cumming before I knew I was cumming. Juan kept battering and ramming, pulling my cheeks apart, jamming his thing in my ass. When I begged him to stop after I'd cum so much, he let loose with a load the likes of which I'd never seen before in one condom.

Juan apologized, thinking he took me too roughly. He said he hadn't had any since he left home six months ago. "You were wonderful, Juan. You gave my ass a good fucking. You'll always have what you need here if I'm around. I want you as one of my personal assistants. You must be here everyday at one o'clock doing what you did today."

Juan was pretty much faithful to his duties. If I was a little too sore from the previous day's fucking, I let him take my pussy with that awesome thing. When he could not get there on time, one of my few female assistants serviced me. I believe they were all a little afraid of me. I overheard one girl remark that she was frightened that she would hurt me when she had to repeatedly plunge a dildo into my ass after she ate me roughly. Silly girl. That's what I needed. I was brilliant the on all those days I dragged myself away from a woman's body or from Juan's giant dick. I was the star. Juan finished graduate school and moved away the year my show went off the air.

Part 7

That same year I fell in love with and married a banker, Bradford, fifteen years my senior. I was 30. My husband, fueled with his blue pharmaceutical, was constantly hard and loved to fuck in my ass, but I occasionally made him take some pussy too. I had to keep my girl working properly. I didn't mind doing anything for him because he was so generous with me. And a little kinky too.

When we traveled outside the country, my husband indulged me and arranged for some discreet little threesomes with beautiful women and an occasional hunky man just for me. He said the sight of another man's large dick slowly penetrating his beloved turned him on. Our travel agent knew how to surprise him. When he opened our hotel door to a tall, blonde, green-eyed "tour guide" in Sweden, we were taken aback because Inga looked so much like me. My husband walked around the room with a smile on his face watching me from every angle as I fucked my double and encouraged me to do naughty things to her. He loved watching me eat a pussy from start to finish. Then he would kiss me to taste the pussy from my mouth. I watched in the mirrors as Inga rimmed me. My husband, unable to wait any longer, grabbed Inga, positioned her and plunged his penis into her pussy as he growled in ecstasy. I got his hot dick, coated in Inga juice, in my ass a few minutes later. I love that man!

In Paris, a sweet little Collette modeled lingerie in the hotel room. The girl spouted her lust in her native tongue as I tore her brief panties to get at the large pussy lips pushing against them. As I slid my tongue into her hot wetness, my husband brought me home as he slowly eased his dick into my ass. When Collette wrote us later and asked for help to come to America, my husband used his connections to get her a job at a fashion house. Whenever he was away on business trips, he allowed me have Collette over for some fun, but only after all the servants were dismissed. I had some great times in the rooms of my large house eating and screwing that hot-blooded 19-year old girl. More importantly, I instructed her on how I like my ass fucked with her tongue and with "toys" owned by my husband and me.

Part 8

My husband came downstairs and informed me that my birthday surprise would arrive at the airport at 9 p.m. After drinks and dinner in town with friends, we swung by the airport before driving to our cabin in the mountains for the weekend. Within a few minutes, the limousine door opened. "Hey, Sis," my brother Bill said smiling as he slid in. "Happy birthday."

I looked at my husband, flabbergasted. "I read your journal," he said. "Billy was your first. Your brother is here to fuck you in your ass again and I shall enjoy watching. Does this make you happy, darling?"

"Of course it does, Bradford. I love it and I love you."

"Then show me, baby. Take your brother's dick right now." My husband seemed to be highly excited.

Bill released his rock-hard dick from his fly. Pre-cum moistened it nicely. "It only gets this hard when I think about your cute ass, Sis." I removed my panties and skirt, turned from him and eased my asshole down on his dick. I closed my eyes at the sensation and remembered when we did this as teens. I screwed and Billy pumped. "Oh, Kirs, it's still so good with you. You're the best I ever had," Bill moaned in pleasure as he pulled my shoulders down.

"Fuck your brother, baby. Feel his dick in your pretty ass. A brother's dick is so special isn't it, honey?" Yes, he was a little kinky.

My husband also released his dick and moved to the front of me. He found my pussy and slid in. His dick was as hard as Bill's. My two best men were filling me up and fucking me at the same time. They probably felt each other's dicks as they pumped in me. As Bradford pushed into me, he whispered that my sweet Collette would arrive at our cabin tomorrow to help me 'celebrate.' I could almost taste her pussy. This was so, so good and I still had the whole weekend ahead of me. This is a birthday I will never forget. I had the ultimate cum in the back of a limousine on two dicks at the same time. Whew!

tayla7
tayla7
415 Followers
12