Sexual Perversities

Story Info
His girlfriend is taken on videotape.
5.6k words
4.41
211.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear erotic fiction lover,

I've been waiting to write this one for a long time. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much I did writing it. This is a story that crosses a couple of generic boundaries. It is not only a nonconsent/reluctance story, although it starts out as one... there is some loving wife stuff in here and anal sex. So just your basic story about rape, sexual obsession, seduction, betrayal and lots and lots of fucking. Just so you know. Just wanted to write a nice erotic thriller for yah.

As always: I love to hear your comments on this one, because it is your messages that keep me writing.

Excelsior!

Amsterdick.

*

This started two years ago. I was driving home from a business conference I had spent the last week. Because I made all the deals I wanted to make a day ahead of schedule, I was home one day early. I was very happy about it and couldn't wait to get home so I could fuck my then girlfriend. I had missed her juicy slit in the last couple of days. While I was thinking about her slender body, her nice 75 B sized tits with their light brown nipples, her shaved cunt, her soft wet lips that could suck a cock like a pro, my cock was hard as a rock. I had a hard time trying not to jerk off while I was driving. Man, I wanted to fuck Darla so much. I knew it was only going to be a couple of more minutes before I got home...hmmmm. Boy, was I in for the surprise of my life.

As I entered the house I went straight to the bedroom upstairs so I could unpack. I wanted to take a quick shower and be up and ready before my girl got home. While I was moving up the stairs I could hear screaming and a pounding sounds come from the bedroom. Since I wasn't born yesterday, I recognized the sounds of people fucking instantly. Without hesitation and without thinking, I opened up the door. The scene in front of me, made me stop into my tracks.

There lay my girlfriend, on the bed, spread eagled. Her hands and feet were tied to the bedposts. There was a naked man banging into her slick cunt, raping her fast and hard. Left to him stood a video camera aimed at the bed – recording their every move.

The following happened in a split second. The rapist turned towards me, withdrawing his cock from my girlfriend's pussy. I saw her juices platter from his cock while he turned around. His hard member was swaying in the air. I felt a presence on my right and turned towards it. A big heavy guy's fist hit my head. I fell backwards against the door. Because of my weight it slammed shut. I tried to keep my balance, while another fist hit my head hard. The third shot I avoided. I was up again in a flash and kicked my assailant in the crotch. He screamed hard, and held his balls in agony. But because he had distracted me, the naked rapist hit me on the head with a large wooden object. Could have been a baseball bat, I was not sure at the time.

Everything went black.

When I woke up I was tied up in a chair, facing the room. Facing the two men I had briefly met before. One guy was totally naked. The other guy, the one that had attacked me, wore his boxers. They were both well build in all departments. The guy with the shorts had a hairy chest, and hairy legs. His hair was long and shabby.

"Welcome to the show," the naked guy said. "My name is Ronaldo, that there is my associate Greg. We just came in to rape your girlfriend. And we are happy to have an audience." Ronaldo looked very slick, there wasn't a hair on his body – his skin was shiny with sweat.

They both grinned at me. I felt anger bursting through my body and the rope cutting into my wrists. My anger got worse when I saw Darla on the bed.

Her legs were up in the air, her ankles tied to silk rope fastened to the posts of our bed. These posts were fairly high, so her legs were spread wide, giving the rapists easy access to her slit. I could see that they had been there already: cum was dripping from her wet pussy. There was also cum oozing out of her asshole. It seemed she was fucked in her brown hole with something large, since her puckered hole was still dilated.

I heard her pant. "Jack... is that you?" I heard Darla ask in a tiny voice.

"Yeah, babe it's me."

"Oh, gawd. They just burst in the house and grabbed me...they've been fucking me for hours... I am sorry, baby."

"That's okay, honey. It is not your fault," I said while I angrily looked at Ronaldo. His partner went behind the camera and pressed record.

Ronaldo held his thick cock. While he turned towards Darla he said: "Now, if you don't mind, 'Jack', we'd like to continue our little fuck-fest here."

I heard his cock slide into her wet pussy, entering her forbidden moistness for the god knows how many time that day. "Ohhh...gwd she screamed. Please take it out. I am so sore. Please...ohhh," she pleaded. But he wouldn't stop. He started thrusting in and out of her moist pussy. I could clearly see his cock slide in and out of her. Every time burying his fuck meat into her up to a hilt, then withdrawing until just his head remained covered by her pussylips, then reinserting himself again, and again, and again. Meanwhile he played with her tits and her engorged nipples. Man, they were hard.

I saw the other guy, Greg, putting everything on tape, while he played with his cock with his free hand. Darla's body shook by the pounding it received. Her legs swinging in their straps, her head pounding against the bed board while this maniac kept on probing into her luscious depths, his thumb flicking over her pulsing clit.

At one point Darla stopped begging him to stop fuck her. I guess she couldn't control herself anymore. She was panting and moaning harder and harder. "Oh- Oh- Oh- Oh- Oh- Oh- Oh-" she panted with every thrust. "Oh, gawd, oh, gawd...". I felt a strange sensation inside my body while I watched her rapist being busy. One side of me was sick to my stomach, while the other was getting mildly aroused. Of course, some of you will think: "Oh, there is another wimpy boyfriend, getting off on his girlfriend getting fucked by another guy." But that wasn't really the case. Darla and I had fantasized about doing a threesome someday. I had always liked the idea of her being fucked by another man while I watched. But never like this, never in a million years.

"Oh, gawd...." she panted once more.

"You like it, don't you cunt!" Ronaldo said. "You like your cunt getting raped while your boyfriend looks on. Don't you?" I heard her soaking pussy with every thrust he made. She must be wet as a rainstorm by now. "You like what you see, Jack? You like your girlfriend getting fucked hard in her cunt, her ass, like the cheap whore she is?" He turned to me for a second, I only gave him the eye. Man, would I have loved to kick his fucking nuts.

I felt my wrist loosening a little bit. Apparently they didn't do such a banged up job tying me up after all. I kept pulling the rope and tried to turn my wrist. Thank God they didn't pay much attention to what I was doing.

"Ohh...fuck.. I am cumming....sorry Jack... I can't help it. His cock feels so gooooooood!!" Darla yelled while her orgasm washed over her. Her cunt muscles contracting around his hard cock, as if her pussy didn't want to let him go. She came while being raped, looking her rapist in the eyes with a content look on her face.

"Man that bitch is tight all of a sudden...I guess I am going to blow my wad too." Ronaldo didn't waist any time: he thrust deep inside her and cried as he spurted his cum, more and more, deep into her. Filling her pussy up with his hot seed.

While Ronaldo got his rocks off, I managed to free my right hand. I tore at the rope and...yes, I was free. While Ronaldo collapsed on to Darla's hot and sweaty body, to recover from a mind-blowing orgasm, I grabbed the baseball bat off the floor and smashed it into Greg's head. He fell to the ground like a rock. I turned towards Ronaldo. I grabbed him by his shoulders and tore him off Darla's body. His cock flipped out of her over-used cunt. I pounded his face twice then he fell to the floor. While I kicked his ribcage over and over again, I noticed Greg getting up behind me. I turned towards him, trying to kick his face. He moved to the left so I missed him. I lost my balance, fell forward and hit my head against the nightstand. Greg moved towards me...the bat ready in his hand. On the ground behind him Ronaldo was crawling, trying to get up. His limp cock looking pathetic to me right now.

While I looked at the rapists, my hand opened the drawer of the nightstand. Greg took a swing at me, but the stupid ass missed my head, smashing the drawer instead. It shattered on the floor and between some Kleenex, condom packages and cigarettes, my .45 Magnum rolled on the ground. Greg saw it and wanted to take another swing at me. But he was too late: I grabbed the gun and shot the bat out of his hand. Actually, I shot a hole in his hand and that's why he dropped his weapon, but who cares? He grabbed his hand, yelling in agony. Blood was gushing from his hand.

I got up, pointing the gun in their direction. "Get up fucker," I said to Ronaldo. "Or I'll shoot your little pecker to the middle of next week!" Man was I pissed. I could have killed them for what they had done to my Darla.

"No, don't shoot me...please...." Ronaldo pleaded.

I heard Darla breath fast: "NO! Don't shoot them babe, they are not worth it. Please...don't become like them." I couldn't help it, but had to take a quick peek at her. There she was, her arms and legs tied, her body covered in sweat and sperm, her pussy standing wide open, gushing their cum. I only took my eyes off them for a split second, but it was enough. Ronaldo kicked the gun out of my hand. It fell right behind me. I was startled for a moment, but quickly turned around to get the gun. When I got it and turned towards them, they were leaping out of the bedroom door. I fired two shots, only hitting the door that stood between me and my girl's rapists. I got up as quick as I could and ran into the hallway. Before I got down the stairs, their car was driving off. There was no way to catch them.

"Jack! Please...are you alright?" Darla yelled.

I went back to her. "Yes, babe I am alright. The fuckers have fled."

I went to the bed and untied her. She pulled me down next to her and crawled up against me. She started crying. While she sobbed I looked her over. Her body was bruised somewhat, her mouth smelled of cum.

"Oh, gawd, Jack. He just pounded into me, pounding into my sweet pussy. Fucking me raw. Pounding...pounding...his big cock up my slit. He must have been at least 9 inches. He pounded his monster in me until he came and spurted his seed deep into my womb. Then he climbed off me, while his partner took his place between my legs. He had slicked up his cock and pressed it against my asshole. With one big thrust he shoved his cock inside my ass, splitting me open... almost tearing me apart. He must have been at least as big as Ronaldo. He was fucking my ass like I was his filthy stinkin' whore. Oh, gawd, Jack...." she said, sobbing. I couldn't help it, but while she told me how she was raped, how they violated her body, my prick grew hard. Precum was oozing out of my pisshole, slowly drenching my underwear.

She continued: "And after he shot his hot cum up my asshole...ooh, I couldn't help it, I just came and came...orgasms rushed through my body...Oh, I felt so cheap. I felt like their dirty little whore..."

I kissed her mouth. "I'll call the cops and an ambulance baby."

"No!!!" she screamed. "Please don't! Please don't call the cops. Don't call a doctor."

I must have looked surprised. "What? Why not... they raped you for Christ's sake. They should be punished...."

"No, I don't want to be know as a rape victim. Not in a tiny community like ours. People will always look at me like a victim. Besides, they'll never catch the bastards."

"Babe, they put the whole thing on tape...and they left their camera. We have proof..."

She looked me deep in the eyes. I could see panic and desperation in her soul. "No...I don't want no-one to see this tape. It will be the end of me... please let it go, let's just forget it ever happened. They will not return, I am sure of that... not with you shooting like that."

I don't know how she did it, but she convinced me not to call anyone. I helped her into the bathroom, let her clean up herself. Later she let me promise to never take a look at the tape. She removed it from the camera, and said she'll destroy the tape herself. Strangely enough, in a while everything returned to normal. We started having sex soon afterwards (of course she did get tested for any diseases, but luckily neither of the rapist carried any).

After a month or so, we were lying in bed and she started to talk about it. We hadn't until that moment. She told me what happened in every detail, and you know what, it was fucking hot to hear her tell what they did to her. She admitted it got her hot telling me about it. After she told me the whole thing, we fucked like rabbits for hours. Like it was our first time. It really spiced up our sex life. I was almost sorry that she threw away the tape. I would have loved to watch it.

Now every once in a while, she would bring it up. I remember a particular night. We were lying on the bed, I was sitting up against the bed board. We couldn't fuck that night, because Darla was having her period. I could clearly see the thread of her tampon hanging out of her pussy. She decided to jerk me off to satisfy my needs. While she was stroking my pole, she told me all about the rape.

" I was on all fours on the ground. He grabbed me from behind. He pulled down my trousers and underwear. My little pussy presented itself to him. God, I wanted to get away, but I couldn't move. They held me so tight. Then I felt his hard cock press against my labia. I pleaded for them to stop and let me go, but they only laughed at me. Greg pulled my ass-cheeks apart, then pushed his hard cock into my tiny cunt. He was so big, he stretched my pussy-walls. He fed his cock into me, inch by inch. Then I felt his balls hit my labia, and his head was near mine. 'I am going to fuck you senseless bitch...' he hissed into my ear. I was so scared and so full of cock."

Darla kept on stroking my hard rod. Her free hand played with her nipples. I could tell this turned her on too, her pussy was dripping fluids. "Then what happened, babe?" I asked.

"Then...then he started thrusting his big fat cock up my cunny, time and time again. He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me...pumping his rapist cock into my pussy...oooh, he fucked me so hard, I could feel him hit my cervix every fucking time.... I could feel his hairy crotch and stomach slam into my back with every thrust. He was an animal, and he fucked me like one too."

Darla squeezed my cock, building the pressure. I moved my right hand to her pussy. I stroked her labia while she told me her story in a soft sexy voice.

'We are gonna fuck you all day babe. We are going to abuse your body like there is no tomorrow. And when your boyfriend comes home, he will find you tide up on the bed. Every hole of your body being sore, filled with another man's seed. So he'll know what kind of slut you are.'

I shoved two fingers up her cunt. Because of the tampon she felt pretty tight. I started fingering her cunt. Cupper coloured pussy juice was sipping from her wet slit.

"While he fucked me from behind, he grabbed my tits. He was pulling at my nipples as if he was trying to pull them off me. God, it hurt so much. He fucked my pussy so hard. I wasn't sure if I could hold on any longer...were they really going to fuck me all day?....my pussy would never be able to take all the abuse. 'I am gonna cum inside you bitch! Let's make a fucking baby, ha, ha!' he screamed in my ear. And I felt his rapist sperm shoot inside my pussy straight into my womb... and then my body betrayed me, because that sperm triggered the biggest orgasm I had had in weeks. Gawd...it ripped right through me... I screamed... as I came, as wave after wave of pleasure tore through me..."

I couldn't take it any more. I looked into Darla's eyes and then spurted my cum out of my cock. She smiled triumphantly "Yes, baby, come for me...cum for mummy!" Sperm shot through the air, landing on my stomach, on her hands and some of it even hit her tits and belly.

She let go of my cock, but it stayed hard. "Let me get you a towel," she said while she was getting off the bed. I wouldn't let her. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her back on the mattress again. She lay on her back. "Honey, what are you doing?" I pulled the soiled tampon from her bloody pussy. I rolled her on to her stomach and lay myself on her back.

"what are you doing? I am having my period, stop!". I wouldn't listen. Her story got me so worked up, I shoved my cock inside her cunt while I lay on top of her. I started pounding in to her like a madman, screaming: "So, just like your rapist...you like to be fucked like this don't you?"

Darla panted, being overwhelmed by lust. "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard like he did, rape my soiled pussy you ass, rape me!!!" I put my fingers – that were just in here snatch – into her mouth. She sucked on them, while I pounded my cock into her cunt. "Hmmm," she moaned, enjoying the taste, enjoying reliving the rape.

"God Jack, fuck me...oh, yeah, like that, like that... fuck me you rapist, make me cum...cum inside me...yes, yes, yes! aaaaahhhh!". We came simultaneously. I shot everything that was left of me inside her womb. We were so exhausted after that, that we fell asleep immediately. The next morning I woke up, my cock still buried inside her abused cunt.

But that wasn't the end of it. No, that wasn't the end of it at all.

Darla and I broke up about six month after the incident. It just didn't work after a while. We went our separate ways and I hardly spoke to her after that.

I went through a couple of one nightstands, some short-term stuff. Nothing that serious. About a year later I got into a new serious relationship with a beautiful girl named Scarlett. I met her on the job, while I was 'hiding' away in my office, she dropped in some package. She was an actress who hadn't hit the big time yet and worked as a part-time bike-delivery woman. The moment she walked into my office I fell in love. Her tender sweet body, sweaty from biking, her blond curly hairs, fill lips and beautiful starlight blue eyes. Damn, she was the hottest thing I had seen in ages. When she asked for my signature to sign my receipt, I wrote down my number next to it saying that whenever so wanted to get together, she could call me. She bluntly told me to meet her at eight o'clock at a nearby restaurant and that was that. We dated twice before she went home with me.

The first time Scarlett and I had sex was fantastic. Calling it mind-blowing would be an understatement. She was the wildest cat I ever had in the sack and during the first couple of months of our relationship, we explored each other sexually in every way possible. I remember the first time we fucked. She was standing in front of me while I sat on a chair in the living room. Scarlett was only dressed in her underwear and bra. She pulled off her bra and two perfect tits popped out. Nice round red nipples on nicely sized tits. She looked deep into my eyes and pulled her leather underwear down. Her pussy was totally shaved and looked like the slit of a fifteen year old. (She was twenty-one at the time). Before I was able to speak again, she pulled at my hair pressing my mouth hard on her clit. Making me suck all the juices dripping from her folds.

But let's not elaborate on that too much. I'll tell you another time. Let's move on with the story, shall we?

12