Sexual Perversities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day when I got home I found her sitting on the couch in front of the telly, watching some amateur porn. Her left hand was rubbing on her clit, while her right hand feverishly shoved her dildo in and out of her wet slit. "Hi honey," I said. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey babe, please come join me. I was cleaning up the house to make room for my stuff and I found this great amateur porn in your stuff."

I kissed her on the mouth, exploring the inside of her with my tongue. I loved my little girlfriend being so oversexed. I had had a hard-on ever since I walked in the room and saw her masturbate. Then a familiar sound caught my attention. It came from the telly. I looked at the screen, and I guess my jaw must have dropped to the floor. Scarlett noticed something was off. "What is it honey?"

I looked at the screen and saw Darla tight up on the bed, Ronaldo slipping his cock into her cunt. "Gees, I though she had frown out the tape..." I whispered. Scarlett stopped the tape and I sat down on the couch. (She pulled the dildo from her wet cunt and placed it on the table, it was glistering with her juices in the sunlight.)

When I was finally able to speak again, I told her all about that afternoon when I found Darla raped. I explained to her that I was led to believe Darla had disposed of the tape, but apparently I was wrong.

"That's not the only thing you are wrong about, honey," Scarlett said.

"What do you mean?"

"As far as I can tell, the girl in the video...your ex-girlfriend wasn't raped at all. "Let me show you". She rewound the tape and looked me in the eye. "You are in for a shock."

And she was right. The tape started showing Darla on her knees looking seductively into the camera. She was wearing her tight blue jeans, but was topless. Her perky tits swaying invitingly into the camera. "Come here, you horny stud," she said to whoever was operating the camera. Darla crawled backwards, the camera following her every move. A cock jumped into frame and she grabbed it with her hand. The cock was long and thick, she could barely close her fingers around it. I recognized that cock, it was Roberto's. He was filming her while she started to lick his cock flesh. First her tongue rubbed onto his cock head, making it nice slick and smooth. Some precum stuck to her tongue, forming a small liquid line between her and his pisshole. Her tongue moved down to his shaved balls, then up again towards the head. Her hand began stroking his cock softly and slowly, then she took half of it into her mouth and started to suck like her life depended on it.

Another guy took over the camera (must have been Greg) and I witnessed Ronaldo getting on his knees, grabbing Darla at her hair and moving her mouth up and down his rock hard cock. She wasn't being raped at all, she was enjoying every minute of it. I was feeling angry and horny at the same time. My face looked grim, while my cock wanted to burst out of its confinements.

"Is this turning you on?" Scarlett asked, while her hand softly took hold of my boner. "I looked at her and whispered "Yes."

"Well, she is looking fucking hot. I can't blame you," she smiled mischievously. She was rubbing my cock.

"N-not as hot as you are..." I said.

"Suck my cock, Darla, suck it hard...yeah" Ronaldo said on the tape. Darla really did her best to take all of the cock in, but he was giving her a hard time by moving roughly and jerkily. "I wanna have some too," Greg wined off screen. Darla took Ronaldo's cock out of her mouth and said: "You'll get your turn. You'll both will. My boyfriend won't be back for another day, so we can fuck at least 24 hours. You can fuck me in any hole you want...they are all yours..." Then she resumed sucking Ronaldo's cock.

"Yeah, just like old times, eh, you are still my favourite bitch!" he said.

Fuck, they must have known each other for a long time. He might have been an ex-boyfriend of hers. She never told me about them, always keeping her past love life a secret. That fucking bitch! Who knew how many men she had fucked while we had a relationship. But then my mind was brought back to the present, because Scarlett pulled out my cock and started to suck me off, just like Darla did on screen.

Scarlett's head was bobbing up and down, sucking her cheeks tightly around my throbbing cock. One of her hands caressed my balls, while the other moved in and out of her pussy.

"Hmmm, that's great honey," I moaned. While Scarlett sucked my cock, we both looked at the screen. Greg had put the camera on a tripod, and moved behind Darla. He unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled down the tight trousers. Her nice butt came into view. Greg removed her black underwear showing her ass-crack in all its glory. "My, look at that..." Greg said. Meanwhile Darla's head was still bobbing up and down Ronaldo's hard cock. I watched as her cheeks bulged as the rounded head of his cock filled her mouth again and again, her lips stretched around him as he continued to fuck her.

Greg pulled up her behind slightly, then pressed his fuck tool against her wet hole, feeding his cock slowly into her pussy. "Ooh yeah, fuck me Greg., feed me your hard boner..." she sighed. Now she was being fucked from both sides. Ronaldo fucked her face hard, while Greg pounded into her sluttish pussy.

Scarlett got more and more excited. She moved her hand from my balls towards my anus and without warning shoved her middle finger up my ass. She started to fuck my ass vigorously. "Man, that ex-girlfriend of yours is one horny bitch...hmmm, it's getting me so fucking hot."

I could tell by the way she fingered herself and finger-fucked my ass while sucking me off. I looked at the screen: Ronaldo shot his sperm deep inside Darla's mouth, while Greg filled her pussy with his hot seed. Cum was dripping from her lips.

I couldn't take it any more. I grabbed Scarlett by her waist, lay her on the couch and shoved my cock in one move inside her pussy. Stretching her pussy as I slid in deep She gasped, being filled up by my cock. Then I started pounding in to her like a madman. She matched my acceleration, wrapping her legs around my waist and digging her heels into my ass, helping me push. Her breathing had become laboured, so much so that she was heavily gasping.

"Ooh, fuck me, fuck me harder! Come on lover, fuck meeee!" she screamed cumming on to my cock. I felt my orgasm rise and before I could stop myself I shot wave after wave of hot sperm inside Scarlett's hot wet cave. Her feet were resting on my ass.

I took my cock out. I was still hard and horny as hell. On the screen Darla was being double penetrated. One cock up her arse, one in her tight slit. I looked back at my little Scarlett. Cum was dripping out of her hot pussy onto her anus. I aimed my cock and pressed hard against her ass.

"Yeah, you're not done with your little bitch, are you...yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass..." And I did. I shoved my entire cock up her little asshole and resumed pounding away at her. She spread her legs as wide as possible., giving me a maximum amount of access. Her little feet were dangling in the air, shaking with every thrust I made. I loved the sight of my cock thrusting in and out of her wet ass. I loved fucking her up the arse. So did she.

Scarlett screamed then kissed me, shoving her tongue inside like a wild cat.

On screen Darla was being used as their proverbial fuck doll. No will of her own, just a body sandwiched between to men, two cocks filling her pussy and ass. "OOOh," Scarlett panted. "Look at those big cocks, they are tearing her apart. Abusing her tiny asshole, her wet cunt...ooh, that's soo fucking....aah, aaah....yeah baby, keep on pumping... give me your load...oooh, he's shooting his sperm up her ass., look: it is dripping out of her asshole....aaah....Look, look, his sperm is spurting out of her brown hole...ooh, that's so hot. Please baby, please, do the same to me...use me as your fuck doll, and your whore... fill up my ass...abuse me...aaah!"

I didn't need any encouragement. Seeing the movie, feeling my cock inside Scarlett's hot little asshole, seeing her asshole give way every time I re-entered my hard cock inside her bowels...but especially, hearing Scarlett pant, scream and getting hot by the video. It was more than enough to let my cock burst out like a volcano. I shot torrents of cum inside her bowels, making her come again and again...

"Fuck baby, I am cumming. I am shooting your ass full of cum, just like that fuck slut. Take it, take my cum!!"

I dropped my body unto Scarlett, hugging her hot sweaty frame. On screen Ronaldo shoved his hard cock up in Darla's ass, pushing away all the sperm left in her, dripping out of her. Scarlett and I recovered for a while watching TV. Then I removed my cock from her ass. Sperm started to sip out of her too. I dived down, and slipped my tongue into her ass, rimming her nice filthy sphincter. I just loved the taste of my own cum and her ass combined. I took my time cleaning her up, until she pulled my up by my hair. Scarlett and I kissed, our tongues dancing against each other.

"Baby, that was the sexiest fuck we ever had..." she said softly.

On screen Darla's pussy was being fucked in close up.

"And we thank it all to your hot little ex..." Scarlett said. "Maybe we should thank her for it." She had a mischievous smile on her lips.

"What do you mean?" I wondered. I felt Scarlett take my now limp cock into her hands, and she slowly stroked my sticky with juice-covered cock. I was getting a bit hard.

"Well, she lied to you...don't you want to set the record straight?" My cock was at full strength again. "Don't you want to punish her for all the lies she told you...?"

I knew were Scarlett was getting at. I smiled at her and kissed her.

"Turn around," I command. Scarlett willingly turned her ass my way. I shoved my cock back into her ass. While I started to fuck her ass for the second time that day a plan was forming in my head...

****

Please let me know what you think. I would love to hear your ideas and comments. Thanx for your support.

12