Sexual Politics

Story Info
Democrats, Republicans, Hotwives, Homeboys and Apple Pie.
5.8k words
3.57
35.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Nancy and Hank and Marcia are neighbours. They live on a very nice street in the best neighbourhood of a fine Mid-Western town. They have absolutely nothing in common. Jim and Nancy are Democrats, Hank and Marcia are Republicans. Jim is a lawyer who represents citizens who are prosecuting large companies who have defrauded or otherwise cheated them. Hank works as an executive for a large company and before that he was an officer in the military. Nancy works for a charity that promotes participation in the arts for deprived children. Marcia is a housewife and volunteers once a week for a group of women that raises funds for a local organization that promotes and provides weapons training for women. Both couples are in their late-forties and have two children, a boy and a girl each, and all of the children have left home and are at college.

The town is Republican, and strongly represented in various national and regional conservative organizations. Hank and Marcia are prominent and respected members of the town community. Jim and Nancy are liked, but thought of as outsiders and a bit suspect, and there are rumours about some of their weekend activities.

Despite the conservative tone of the town and the county, there is still a community of more liberal people of Jim and Nancy's type, and Jim and Nancy are well connected in it, and within that liberal community there is a swinging community, and Jim and Nancy are well connected in that too, and there are very active in it.

Relations between the two couples, as neighbours, were civil, at least on the face of things, as relations between middle class neighbours are. Behind the mask though, Hank did not like Jim and suspected him of communist sympathies. Jim found Hank amusing in a slightly patronizing way, and held a good humoured dislike of him. Marcia sort of liked Nancy, but disapproved of her, or feigned to, and suspected that underneath his frequent criticisms of her, Hank fancied Nancy. Nancy liked Marcia and saw her as a woman who should come out from beneath her husband's shadow and blossom into the woman she really was beneath the housewife, mother and loyal wife. Nancy also suspected that Hank wanted her, and Jim, who she had told, found this amusing too. Hank and Marcia had, of course, hard the whispers about Jim and Nancy' 'un-American' hobby and were shocked by them.

The swinging group to which Jim and Nancy belonged was a loose association of about thirty couples, mostly middle aged and a smaller number of select singles, mostly women, mostly in the thirties, and a few very choice young males; the possession of good looks and large cocks being the 'membership' criteria. Beyond the group, Jim and Nancy also occasionally spent time with groups of young black men, who they met over the internet, or even more occasionally, picked up in bars. Nancy is an ardent worshipper of the 'BBC' and she liked a group of three or four, though on one memorable occasion she had taken on a gang of ten. They also sometimes met a Hispanic couple from the city, also in their late 40's, and also met online. Jim had a thing for Hispanic women and the man of the couple had a very large and very hairy tool, which very definitely tickled Nancy's fancy. Beyond their swinging, they had kept up a very active, mutually satisfying and very healthy sex life, had sex on average about four nights a week and often the odd afternoon quickie too. Their sex life had its kinkier side too. Anal sex almost always featured, they both enjoyed watersports and practiced it often and indulged in a little light bondage too, with Nancy in the dominant role.

Hank and Marcia's sex life was rather different. They had sex once a week, always at the same time; at precisely ten in the evening on Fridays. The light was always out. It was always loving, and awkward. Nancy would stroke Hank to help him to become erect and he would enter her. Hank always felt embarrassed that he could never stop himself from grunting when he came. Marcia was always completely silent throughout the business and afterwards, before they went to sleep, she always said 'thank you, dear.' Both of them found sex an embarrassing necessity and neither of them was satisfied with their sex life, though both pretended to the other, and themselves, that they were.

Marcia's suspicions that Hank fancied Nancy were not unfounded. He never missed an opportunity to spy on her and Nancy pretended not to have ever noticed and sometimes accidentally on purpose flashed a bit of tit when she was sunbathing in the garden with the big fence with the little holes between herself and Hank's beady peeping eye. Nancy had phenomenal tits. Nancy did not really fancy Hank, but the exhibitionist in her enjoyed being watched, and sometimes she wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a repressed republican conservative who liked guns and freedom, and church and apple pie on Sunday.. The release of all that repression and anger and angst through his prick into her pussy would have to make for a pretty decent fuck, she thought. She liked it aggressive and rough when she was in the mood. She had joked about it to Jim and he liked the idea. Watching her with other men was one of his pleasures, and he thought she was right about Hank. If he put it in Nancy, the guy would explode. While Hank was banging her, Jim would tell him about all the black cocks that had been there before him and then he would explode again.

Jim did not much fancy Marcia. It was not that she was not an attractive woman; she was, but she was too meek and mild seeming and too housewifely looking for him. She was blonde, she was about five seven, and very thin. She was so thin; she looked like she had not been properly nourished, not only by her diet, but by life itself. She was still sexy, or she could have been, to the man who likes his ladies on the skinny side. Jim liked a woman curvy and voluptuous, and he preferred dark to blonde, just like his Nancy. A little more of the joy of life, some make up, some sexy outfits, and Marcia would be transformed into quite the MILF. What a waste! He joked to Nancy that he would have a poke at her at a swinging party, but only after the homeboys had had their turn on her. And he used to say that Hank really should give poor Marcia want a woman needs.

Jim's little joke was apposite. Marcia did not fancy Jim, but secretly she thought him a good looking man. More secretly, she harboured very colourful fantasises about groups of black man. Her imagination ran so wild sometimes when Hank was at the office and she was home alone all day long, it frightened her and made her feel that she was a bad woman. She would never have dared confide any of it to Hank and he never suspected any of it for a moment.

It all happened over the course of a couple of weekends early last summer. It was Sunday, late morning and Hank and Marcia were back from church. Marcia was in the kitchen. She had just put the chicken in the oven to roast and she was beginning to roll the pastry for the Sunday apple pie. Hank had gone out to the backyard. He said he was going to mow the lawn.

Jim and Nancy had got up at around the same time Hank and Marcia got back from church. Nancy and woken Jim with one of her special Sunday morning blow jobs. They had got home late. It had been a good night. They had been to a little party at a friend's house in the next town, just them, their friends; a couple, and four young black friends. The husbands had watched the two ladies service the homeboys for three hours solid.

They had coffee and then Nancy went to shower. Nancy dried herself off and took a look out of the window and saw the warm sun shining down and she saw Hank in his yard fiddling with his lawn mower. She was still high from the night before and wicked impulse took hold of her and she followed it. It was warm enough to lie out in the sun before lunch and get to work on the summer's tan.

She put on her bikini, skimpy of course, and went down to the yard. She picked up her lounger and carried it to a spot level with the hole in the fence that Hank usually peeped through. She sat facing right at the little peephole, about ten feet from the fence. It was less than two minutes before she heard the brushing of leaves that told her that Hank was getting into position. He was buried in the bushes on his side of the fence and Nancy could see his eye through the little hole by slightly lifting the magazine she was pretending to read. Hank thought she didn't know he was there.

She didn't make a move for a couple more minutes. She looked up to the house and saw that Jim was at the window, looking out. She caught his eye and signalled by nodding her head in the direction of the fence from behind the magazine. Nancy and Jim's ability to understand each other was close to telepathic. He understood what she meant immediately and he knew that if Hank looked up, he would see that Jim could see him at the fence. Jim stepped back quickly and pulled the curtain across the window a little to conceal himself.

Nancy made her move. She put down the magazine, took care not to look straight at the hole and took her bikini top off. Her heavy, voluptuous tits tumbled out. They had a little sag to them. That was her age, but with their dark and broad areolae and their long, and thick and dark, dark nipples, they were a glorious pair of tits that Nancy had. Hank certainly thought so. His prick had been throbbing in his trousers since the moment he had started watching her. Now it felt like it would bust his shorts open. He was wild with lust and almost as wild with fear. He never usually peeped at Nancy when Marcia was home. Nancy had never taken her top off before when she sunbathed in the yard. It was more than Hank could bear. Lust overpowered him and with guilt and shame and excitement, he pulled down his zipper and took out his prick and began to rub it furiously.

Jim was up at the window. He had been stroking his cock since before Nancy had taken her top off. Watching her give Hank a show excited him greatly and he felt proud to have such a wife as her as he masturbated slowly at this rather unusual suburban Sunday lunchtime spectacle.

As Hank rubbed away furiously and Jim stroked away slowly, Nancy ran her hand over her stomach and down onto her crotch. She let it sit still there for a moment, to give Hank enough time to start praying for her to start rubbing herself and then slipped a finger under the gusset.

'Go on baby. Show it to him!' Jim almost shouted it out loud, but he managed to control himself.

At that same moment Marcia suddenly noticed that she had heard no sound of the lawn mower. She decided to go out to the yard to see why Hank hadn't started mowing the lawn yet. If he doesn't start soon, he won't be finished in time for dinner, she thought, as she went out into the yard.

There was no sign of him.

'Hank!' she called.

He was too lost in the sight of Nancy masturbating herself to hear is wife calling his name. By now Nancy had pulled her gusset aside and her pussy was fully exposed to Hank's wanton gaze. Her middle finger was deep between her pussy lips and she was moaning softly to herself.

Suddenly Marcia heard a rustling in the bushes. Hank was in the home straight and as he neared his climax his arm moved back and forth ever more quickly and his elbow shook the branches, but Hank was too far gone to notice.

'Hank! Hank! Where are you? What are you doing in those bushes? They don't need cutting.'

Jim heard her and he saw in that moment a glimpse at the very near future.

'Oh God! Yes! He gasped to himself.

She walked over to where the bushes were shaking. At the very moment she arrived and saw him, Hank roared

'Yeah, you commie liberal whore, work that pinko pussy. Here's Hank's all-American dick for you!' and with that he shot his load oto the fence.

'Sweet Lord Jesus!' shrieked Marcia,' what in the name of God are you doing Hank?'

Jim roared with laughter. Nancy giggled to herself. Hank nearly had a heart attack. Marcia just about gathered the strength to stop herself from fainting, grabbed Hank and pushed him aside and took a look through the hole in the fence to confirm what she already knew.

'Get in the house Hank,' she cried at him.

Hank walked back across the yard like a death row inmate to his execution.

He looked up to the sky in search of God and forgiveness, but all he saw was Jim at the window, laughing.

'Lord forgive me!' cried Hank, tears in his eyes. 'That Whore of Satan tempted me and the Devil took possession of me....'

She's no Whore of Satan, she's a slut, but Satan has nothin' to do with it; and the Devil didn't take you either. Hank, you are the Devil.'

'No, Marcia, no!'

'Yes, Hank, yes, for years you've been lusting after that woman, and ever since we heard those stories about her and him, you said she was the Whore of Satan, but all along you wanted her. You said it too many times; Whore of Satan, Whore of Satan. Maybe you wished you didn't want her, but you did. You do!'

No, no, Marcia, no!'

'Well Hank, you're not the only one that has ideas and thoughts. I'm going to my mom's. You'd better go to church again this afternoon and pray to the Good Lord for His forgiveness.'

With that she left.

A quite different scene was taking place next door. The lovely jilling that Nancy had given herself and the knowledge that Hank had watched it all, had lit the fire in her and when she got back into the house and found Jim with his erect cock poking out of his shorts, she leapt on him.

'Fuck me baby! Fuck me!!

And as Jim fucked her, all through it she kept saying

'He was jacking over me, he was jacking over me, I showed him my pussy and he was jacking for me. I wanna suck his big Republican, National Rifle Association, Gung-Ho, Yahoo cock and I want him to fuck my wet liberal Democrat pussy with it and I want you to watch!

Jim was up for that.

Marcia did not come back from her mother's until the following evening. She didn't speak a word to Hank all the next day. On Wednesday Hank had to go to a business conference out of town and he would be away until Sunday. It was probably just as well.

Marcia had been full of the worst of feelings, but as the days passed the desire for revenge came to dominate. She had decided that she was not going to leave him, but she was going to make him suffer for a long time, and she was going to pay him back, but she could not think of how. She didn't want to have an affair. She just wanted to do something. Her mind kept going back to one of the things she had said in her anger; 'Well Hank, you're not the only one that has ideas and thoughts.' She had had no idea what she had been thinking of when she said it, but now she knew what those ideas and thoughts were. They were about young black men and their shining and athletic ebony bodies and their rippling muscles, and most of all they were about their big black cocks, and for the first time those thoughts did not make her feel guilty. Her anger and the hurt made her feel good about having them. But how could she make that happen? She didn't even know any black men. The only black person she ever spoke to was the woman who served her at the check out at the grocery store. That night she found some porn sites with pictures of black men fucking white wives and she masturbated to them for hours. It was a new world.

The following morning Marcia was leaving the house to go to the grocery store when Nancy came out of her house too. They eyed each other uneasily until Marcia said

'Nancy, can we talk?

'Sure,' said Nancy.

It didn't seem to Nancy that this was going to be an unpleasant conversation. Marcia did not seem like she wanted to quarrel.

'Come in to ours,' said Nancy.

She made coffee and they sat down.

'I wanted to say sorry for what Hank did. It was so awful.'

'It's me that should apologise,' said Nancy, 'I encouraged him.'

She told Nancy about the argument he had had with Hank; what they said, everything.

'Whore of Satan!' she giggled. I can live with that. In fact I like it. I guess it's what Hank likes too, underneath it all, if he'd let himself.'

Marcia was about to protest and the rage was returning to her and she was about to burst forth, but Nancy, who had a way of mollifying any situation, said

'Hey, forget it. It's no big deal to me, and it's only a big deal to you, if you make it one. Men are men. Hank's a guy, I'm a woman and I was pretty much naked in the garden. If it was you naked out back and Jim wasn't spying on you, then I'd be worried.'

Marcia looked shocked and embarrassed, but then her face broke into a sad smile.

'We're so different;' she said.

'Are we?' said Nancy, 'on the surface maybe, but underneath. We're both women, neighbours, same age more or less.'

Then, as they seemed to be connecting, rather than just neighbours being polite, as it had always been before, she decided to be a bit provocative.

'Jim thinks that underneath you're the same as me.'

Thoughts and half-thoughts whirled in Marcia's mind.

'What do you mean?'

'Well, he thinks that really you're not as conservative as Hank. He thinks that underneath...'

It was the nudged she needed. Anytime up until the previous Sunday, she would have got up and marched out at a remark like that, but now everything was different. No more meek and mild apple pie housewife.

'He's right, I am; and I don't want to pretend anymore that I'm not, and I want to get Hank back for what he did. God, I can't believe I said that.'

Nancy laughed.

'What did you have in mind?'

'I heard rumours,' she said.

'What rumours?' asked Nancy, pretending not to know what she meant.

'That you and Jim go to sex parties and that you do it with other couples, and..., and black men.'

'Yes, we do.'

'I want to have one. Hank's away until Sunday. I want one at my house. Me and you and Jim, and I want black men, young ones; a whole group of them. I've always wanted black men, even though I told myself I didn't.'

Nancy could not believe what she was hearing.

'Arrange it for me, please, before I lose my nerve.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Think about it a bit.'

'No, if I think about it, I'll back out. No, arrange it, at my house, so I'll have to do it. You and me and Jim and black men.'

'Ok.'

Saturday evening came around and Marcia and Nancy and Jim and five young homeboys, who Nancy and Jim knew from the scene, were having drinks in Marcia's living room.

Nancy said

'Ok, let's go upstairs.'

In the bedroom Nancy got things going. She stripped off and danced for the boys and then one by one she took out their cocks and stroked each one. Then she went down on her knees in front of the biggest of those five very big cocks and started to suck it. Jim sat and watched with a big hard on of his own and Marcia stared in shock and awe.

Nancy came up for air and told the gang

'Go get her boys, but be gentle, it's her first time!'

The pack were on Marcia, hands and cocks everywhere and in no time she was down to the crimson red peephole bra and crotchless panties that Nancy had helped her to buy the day before.

Within two minutes she was on the bed straddling one giant black cock and another was reaming her ass. A third was in her mouth and she had one in each hand. It was a wild and mystical experience as she discovered sensations and joys she had never suspected could exist and her soul was transfigured by it.

Jim and Nancy sat on the dressing table chairs watching. Nancy stroked Jim's cock and fingered herself.

'I wish that was you in there,' said Jim.

'You love to see me getting blacked, don't you baby?' she said, 'but tonight is Marcia's night. She might not have known it, but she had waited all her life for this. This is her conversion experience. Here baby, let me suck you off while they fuck her. Later I want to see you fuck her too.'

12