Sexual Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that her lips slid down her husband's prick.

Marcia's lips went as far down the big black cock that she was sucking as she could get them to go, and for a beginner she could get a lot of that black meat into her mouth. The cock in her pussy tickled her cervix with its bulbous head and the one that was powering in and out of her ass almost made her want to pray. It was her first ass fuck and she was wild with it. The big black cock in her mouth suddenly erupted, spewing hot slimy sperm into her mouth and over her face. That was the cue to change places. Marcia did them all without a break. Each time the one she was sucking exploded into her mouth they changed places, until each had been in every hole in her body.

Once the tag teaming was done, Marcia wanted to get fucked by the biggest one, so she laid herself out on the bed and opened her legs.

'Come on,' she said, 'stick that big black monster into my down home cunt and fuck me good!'

He needed no further prompting and in a moment all nine inches were embedded in Marcia's pussy.

Nancy sat in her chair resplendent. She was most fully alive in moments like this. Jim gazed at her with eyes of desire and love. She was beautiful. She was every inch the gorgeous MILF; no man could fail to want to fuck her, men her own age prayed for a wife who looked like her at forty seven, and cursed their luck because their own didn't, and for young men, she was the auntie they lusted after, and they longed to be initiated into the arts of love by one such as her. Her long dark hair fell over her shoulders and her dark eyes ran over those dark pricks that would soon enter the temple of her body. Her stomach curved voluptuously down to the hard bronze of her mons veneris. Below it her clean shaved pussy with its strong and large lips shone proud.. Her sleek and shapely long legs undulated down to the floor. She took a great black dick I each hand and got to work on them. She pulled the black shafts over the fierce red of the cock heads and then pulled them gently towards her and began to rub them over her tits. Nancy's tits were phenomenal. They were the most beautiful attributes of this staggeringly beautiful woman. They were voluptuous and heavy and the dark nipples poked out almost an inch towards the man who had excited her and beckoned to him. Those magnificent tits could fill men with power and strength and inspire them to reckless feats of bravery and heroism, or they could reduce them to slavery.

Jim went and knelt on the bed and dangled his prick in Marcia's face. She gave it little licks and kisses when she could manage it, but her whole body and soul was consumed by that giant black prick as it reached into the depths of her.

They were all delirious with pleasure and lost to the world as they licked and sucked and fucked each other.

Hank's business conference had finished a day early. He could have gone out with some of his business associates for the evening and come back on Sunday as scheduled, but after lunchtime drinks that had turned into a whole afternoon of cocktails, his friends had decided to head for a titty bar in the city and Hank disapproved of that sort of thing, so he had decided to go home early. It would look good for Marcia too and he needed to get things fixed with her. He had guessed when she came back from her mother's and hadn't started packing the moment she arrived that she was not going to leave him, so he had a chance, but he was going to have to work for it.

He put the key into the lock at the very moment that his wife's pussy had been welcoming the invasion of that enormous black cock.

Upstairs in the bedroom they were all too lost in what they were doing to hear the turn of the key in the lock downstairs. Hank heard something though.

'Home invasion, Marcia must be out,' he thought.

His military training told him what to do. The element of surprise was all. He was deadly silent. He went to the gun cupboard. He took a gun from it, a really fucking big one. He crept up the stairs. Until he got to the top, he could not tell which room they were in, but when he saw the light on in the bedroom he knew.

'Bastards are after Marcia's jewels;' he said to himself.

He stole across the landing and stopped outside the door and listened. All he could hear were deep sighs and rapid pants.

'No nerve,' he thought, 'they're terrified just rifling through a jewellery drawer.'

He waited and on three kicked open the door and sprung into the room.

If it had been what he had been expecting he would have lit them all up with a single burst, but what he saw immobilized him completely. He had thought that he was bursting into his own bedroom, but what he was confronted with was a scene from the darkest depths of hell

Everything stopped. The big black cock pulled out of Marcia and Jim leapt from her and backed into a corner. The black cocks that had been servicing Nancy all pulled away too. Everyone froze. Nancy slowly stood up, trying to comprehend the scene.

Hank was frozen too, in the doorway. He could have shot them all with a single squeeze of the trigger with a weapon of that calibre. He pointed the gun at each in turn, but it was as if he could not decide who to kill first. He was dumbfounded and he could not move. He could not even speak.

All the time Hank was in this trance, Marcia had a look of triumph on her face. She had paid him back to the hundredth degree and he knew it, but when she saw that he was returning to himself, her expression changed from triumph to horror, and terror.

'What the fuck! A gang of fuckin' niggers raping my fucking wife! I'm gonna light up all your asses, I'm gonna lynch y'all.'

It was as though he had not seen Jim and Nancy. He probably hadn't. Here was white America's greatest horror and most treasured fantasy, incarnate here in his own master bedroom, in his own Goddamn bed! Little wonder he didn't even see that his degenerate liberal commie pervert neighbours were there too.

'No! Hank! No!' shrieked Marcia as Hank pointed the gun at the big black cock that had just been fucking his wife.

The big black cock went flaccid very quickly and hung there looking meek and mild and sorry for itself. The rest of the homeboys sat silent and still. Jim sat still and silent. They were too shocked even to realise that they were about to die.

It was Nancy who rose to the occasion. She stood up and took a step towards Hank.

'No, Hank, it's not a rape. Marcia wanted it. It's what she's always wanted....'

'You!' he said, dumbfounded again.

'Yes, me Hank. Remember last Sunday Hank? You liked me then. You wanted me. You've always wanted me Hank. Take me now Hank, have me, I'm yours Hank, baby!'

Hank came to himself and pointed the gun at Nancy, but Nancy was undaunted and she continued to walk slowly with short, careful steps towards Hank.'

'Back, back, you Whore of Satan, go back!' cried Hank.

She glanced down at her tits and saw them swaying as she walked slowly towards him.

'Look at my lovely tits Hank. Wouldn't you like to put your gun between my lovely tits and take a shot?'

Hank stared at her tits and without meaning to let the gun drop an inch or two. At the same time his cock was rising in his pants fast. Nancy looked down at his crotch and saw it. She knew she would win then and she made the last two steps to him more quickly.

Everyone watched, silent and still.

Nancy was in control now. She looked into his eyes and she saw the last of his anger fly from them and in them now there was only pleading and fear. She stood right in front of Hank and the tip of the gun rested between her tits. She looked into his eyes. He looked back for a moment, but he could not hold her gaze. His eyes descended in shame, but as her tits, her lovely, big, shapely voluptuous tits; those same tits that he had jacked off to last Sunday, came into view right there before him, he surrendered. With one hand Nancy took the gun and with the other she reached for his crotch.

He stood motionless and silent as Marcia leapt up and took the gun from Nancy and Nancy unzipped his fly and took out his throbbing cock. She held it in her hand and gazed down at it.

'This is the kind of gun I like, Hank. Come on Hank, come and shoot Nancy with this gun.'

Hank stood trying to speak. He looked at Marcia. He was caught between pleasure and pain; the pleasure of this irresistible slut from next door stroking his cock and inviting him to fuck her with it, and the pain of his wife giving herself to five black men.

'It's true Hank. I wanted this. I made it happen. Nancy just helped me.'

'But, but...'

'No Hank, this is who I am, underneath it all I'm just like Nancy and I'm glad I found out before it's too late, and I want you to be like Jim. I think you are like Jim, if you'd let yourself be.'

'But Marcia, it's wrong, it's ungodly.'

'Maybe it is, but I need it, you need it, we need it. We're human. You're a man and I'm a woman...'

'Hank,' said Jim, 'it's true. Nancy and I have the greatest marriage ever, and what we do proves it. We fuck other people, but it's always us in the end. It's the way we're all made. And it makes our marriage stronger'

It looked like pain was winning in Hank, but again it was Nancy who came to the rescue. She was still holding his cock and she pulled it slightly and he allowed himself to be led to the dresser.

She sat in one of the chairs. He stood before her. He looked down and watched as she undid his trousers and let them fall to his ankles and he watched as she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him off. He didn't want to, but he began to sigh and gasp with pleasure. She sucked him avidly and everyone watched.

She stopped before he came and sat back in the chair and opened her legs and spread her pussy lips wide, allowing Hank to see into her cunt hole. He yearned to be there.

'I am the Whore of Satan and I want your devil cock in me. Come one Hank, come and fuck Nancy with your big Devil cock. Give yourself to Satan's whore.'

He could not resist. He dived on her and his cock was deep in her pussy in a moment. As he felt Nancy's cunt walls hug and caress his cock as he pushed it into her, he gasped with pleasure, and then he roared

'Yeah, I'm gonna fuck Satan's whore, I'm gonna be hers!'

He looked over to his wife on the bed to see Jim pushing his cock into her wanton cunt. The biggest of the big black cocks, she was about to take into her mouth.

She looked over to Hank and said

Look at me Hank, baby. I'm born again. Now I'm a Whore of Satan!'

The four other black cocks gathered around her and waited for her to be ready for them.

As Hank's cock spewed its cum into Nancy, the enormous black cock was about to slide into Marcia's arsehole and Jim was emptying his load into her mouth. A demonic grin spread across her face as Jim's cum dripped from her lips.

They fucked and sucked and loved all night and slept until the afternoon. It was the first Sunday morning in twenty-five years that Hank and Marcia missed church. Their absence did not go unremarked. They must be ill, the Minister thought, and made a note to go and visit them, to make sure that nothing was wrong.

12