Sexual Predators of the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
427 Followers

"He's dehydrated, add water to his canteen," Alandra commented

"Yes, our prey is no good if he gets too weak and can't fight," Yara replied.

Later that evening the boy had been awake for a little while, nervous at the forest sounds some of which were outright scary. Little did the boy know, Yara's stare was locked on him, her lust rekindled. She had decided she wanted a running kill, a swift brutal assault that was deadly (figuratively). She crept closer, hugging the ground on all fours, hands spread wide, blood pumping through her veins, cock rock hard with excitement. The forest was almost pitch black so there was no chance the boy would ever recognize his attacker and the darkness and brush hid her creeping approach perfectly. Now only 9-10 feet away she waited for his body to get into the right position. Twenty feet away Alandra's nostrils flared with excitement watching the attack unfold. She too was rock hard as her erection began to ache.

The young prey could not get comfortable from pains all over his body. Unknowingly he began to shift his body to the wrong position. Simultaneously Alandra's hips began to rise higher off the forest floor her body weight shifting forward slightly. The man turned over onto his hands and knees keeping his legs spread on purpose because of his sore asshole. Although this was completely understandable and natural, it also was just what the nearby predator wanted. Things began to move in slow motion for Alandra. As his movement showed he was turning over she began to push off with her legs. As he came to his hands and knees her long legs were completely extended like a sprinter. Her hands reached forward as her legs took a second step. The boy, now fully on all fours made a little movement to try to spread his legs more and relieve his soreness. It was too late Alandra's hands reached his hips and guided her dark Amazon snake to his hole.

With a impact that landed the boy face first into the ground in a thud Alandra's hips snapped forward burying her length in him. He let out a blood curling scream as she slammed him furiously. She leaned back pulling his hips off the ground simultaneously ramming him from behind hopping him forward, her beautifully muscled body powerfully controlling him. She stopped every once in a while to enjoy the frantic squirming of her prey, playing with him like a cat plays with a mouse before killing it. From a distance Yara only saw the wrestling of bushes as the boy was dragged through them by his ass, followed by pauses them more bush movement. She laughed softly to herself. Finally Alandra's seed slammed up into the boy's intestines filling him painfully full. Pulling out and marking him, she disappeared leaving him a good 75' from the first point of attack, crying like a baby.

Meeting up with Yara puffing and sweating profusely she was greeted with a whisper, "that was brutally awesome, I'll be pissed if you killed him," Alandra said with a big smile.

"You should have told me you wanted him alive" Yara said with a partial smile.

As the two ladies watched from a distance the boy wandered in the dark trying to find his stuff before finally giving up and hiding under some large trees with many vines hanging down. He had obviously decided to stay in that spot so Yara started creeping towards him. 30 feet away she began to climb.10, 15, 20 feet high then across branches, now positioned straight over his head. She laid on a limb and grabbed a vine. Very slowly she began to slide head down head first, a little at a time until she was suspended

Slowly she loosened her hand and legs that gripped the rope and smoothly slid a few inches at a time. She resembled a snake slithering towards its prey. This position caused Yara to flex every muscle in her body, the most intimidating being the rigid pole of flesh between her legs. Her heart beat faster as her head was now only a couple feet higher than his. As the boy turned away she slide down the rope more and released her ankles grip on the rope. Like a triggered Vietnamese booby trap her lower body began to swing down, slow at first then with tremendous speed and force. Her cock line up with his ass easily pierced it with a loud slap completely embedded, impaling and lifting him off the forest floor. Reaching around his chest with an arm she held him impaled hanging in mid air flailing on her rigid spike. He screamed and cried out in pain as her wide spread legs wrapped around and grabbed the boys uppermost thighs and with one pull backward from both legs Yara hiked her whole body/cock up into him. As her legs repeated yank and relaxed his body was repeatedly pulled down with each thrust She held on as long as she could before the weight made them both drop to the ground with her in dominate position the weight of the fall further gutting him.

The attack was ruthless and vicious, a singular strike from above. Now came the furious pounding assault over and over she slammed into him. He was nothing but a rag doll. Alandra watched from a distance already hard again but this time from the exciting and the incredibly erotic site of her friends attack. The boy would be marked and left almost unconscious in a heap.

It is a long restless painful night for the boy but eventually morning comes. Yara and Alandra have herded their boy meat so deep into the brush 70% of the sun is blocked by the canopy. The boy's not sure if it is nighttime or not in his broken down state. He begins to panic as suspicious clicks and little sounds begin to appear around him. Little by little another one appears from a different direction. A leaf rustles here and there, he is sure he is being surrounded. He is positive he has heard these clicks before other attacks (and he has, Yara and Alandra use them to communicate). The boy cries and pleas loudly yelling for help.

The boy is startled and shaking as 3-4 shots from a gun go off close to him. Yara comes running out of the brush. Pointing at the surrounding bushes, the sounds stop (Alandra smiles from the bushes, rolls her eyes and shakes her head from side to side).

"Are you OK," Yara says looking at the naked boy shriveled into a crouch.

The boy can hardly speak.

"I am Yara from Search and Rescue," she says.

The boy looks up at her and she is dressed in shorts below the knees, a collared un-tucked shirt, boots, backpack and wearing a belt with not only her gun but a canteen and other items. She kneels and helps him drink from her canteen.

"Your name is Dan Snyder right?"

The boy nods his head yes.

"We've been tracking you for the last couple days. I'm glad to finally find you. You have yourself all turned around and really lost. What happened to your cloths and supplies," she asked.

"I've been aaa aata—ataaaacked," he stuttered weakly.

"She tightened her lips in acknowledgement and said, "when you get this far in it is not uncommon to run into the Indian population that lives deep in the forest. They know me, know who I am and respect me when I fire off a few rounds. They hunt men and woman that get lost like pieces of meat. They never kill but always sexually abuse. She pretended to look him over, "Looks like they got you pretty good," she said holding back a smile

"I never even saw them. I am so sore I can hardly walk," Dan replies meekly.

"Here put this salve on your anus and rub it in. This will numb you and enable you to travel. Here is some food to help you regain a little strength. Yara got up and took out her radio.

"Alandra this is Yara, I've found Dan over."

"Alive!" Alandra asked.

"Yeah alive," came the reply

"Thank God," Alandra's voice came back.

"What does she mean ," Dan's voice said quietly.

"There's a saying, The Amazon Rainforest has two things in common with a woman Amazon Warrior from ancient times: it's hot and every single thing in it can kill you." Yara said. As she noticed his tired eyes wandering to her breasts she thought of what tools men are.

Yara held up her radio, "We need an extraction at the Amber Tree clearing.

"Roger that, I will contact Jordana, what is your ETA".

"Two hours," she said.

In a couple hours the two emerge into a clearing to see a helicopter quietly waiting with Jordana and Alandra talking. Jordana gave Dan some cloths and helped the boy hobble to the chopper and get in. All three ladies were thanked profusely as tears welled in his eyes. They closed the door and moved away to talk.

"Another boy broken and sent back to civilization." Yara smiled

"He must have washed himself in the river for 30 minutes and the suppository we shoved in him last night worked quickly and perfect as usual. There's not a drop of our DNA left anywhere on or in him. He also did not want me to tell anyone he has been.... severely used for a day and a half," She smiled.

"Perfect" Alandra added

"What a nice piece of meat he is, really great firm body I'm jealous, Jordana said. She grabbed the slight bulge in her shorts and said "I want a piece like that."

"That bitches ass was nice and tight," Alandra said then added with a smile, "but it's not now."

"I love how we make them hike out naked," Jordana said, makes me chuckle every time.

"It's hot seeing the prey's ass so severely broken while he hobbles along," Yara said, "but it is sure hard to hike him out with out fucking him again. I gotta say every time I run in shooting the gun and saving the day I look at the completely broken piece of quivering flesh at my feet," she paused to consider something shrugged and said, "all I see is a piece of meat."

"Yea," said Alandra and Jordana shrugging in unison.

"My turn," Jordana said as she put on her pack and gave the helicopter keys to Yara.

"See you in a few days, our next kill is 8 miles in and ready to be separated from Mommy and Daddy".

The two ladies disappeared into the forest as the helicopter lifted and flew off.

HornyPup
HornyPup
427 Followers
12