Sexual Preference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I aptly fulfilled his wish from a moment ago, still buried far inside his warmth deeply, and I could feel myself stuffing him with my own thick load, passionately finishing directly upwards into him.

The sensation was wonderful, our bodies clinging tightly in the pleasure of the orgasm.

We started to float back down from cloud nine together, and my roommate kept his arms wrapped around me, our kiss during apotheosis splitting off. He rested his head on my shoulder too, panting.

Although I was precisely as exhausted as he seemed to be, the same brilliant smile was painted on my face still. Perfectly, nothing but a thin layer of sweat had come between us this afternoon.

Reminiscent of falling raindrops, I felt the pitter-patter of my own cum dripping from my lover's gratifying body and back down onto myself, akin to an erotic expression of my emotions for him.

The rest of college was going to be exceptionally wonderful.

Raising a gentle hand up to brush against his hair, I cuddled close to him too, whispering just beside his ear quietly as my enjoyment persevered, even after we had finished making love.

Barely audibly through our shallow breathing, I spoke softly.

"I love you too, Matthew."

12