Sexual Renaissance Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane takes the initiative - with a little help.
2.5k words
4.06
18.7k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having sent my message to Duncan that night, I deleted it and closed down the PC. I slid into bed next to Jane feeling almost guilty. Almost.

OK, it was me that had set this thing in motion - I guess I had pretty much engineered the entire situation so far. But no one was being coerced here and that was vital. The fact is, to have someone I loved do anything against their will, just to please me... well that's something I hope I'm not even capable of. And from here on, whatever happened next - if anything – well, that was going to be entirely up to her.

Jane was asleep on her side, still on top of the covers, legs splayed with one knee drawn up and an arm resting across her hip. I stared at her for a long time – her breasts heaving deeply as she breathed, her full lips now stripped of lipstick and slightly parted, her hair knotted and still sticky with cum. She liked to fall asleep like that – and to wake up smelling of sex.

You see, Jane was never what you'd call demure. Never had been. She was a well educated, upper middle class girl with manners and accent to match – outwardly respectable, conservative even. But when I'd met her 25 years ago she'd been a hot, curvy little art student with killer tits, green hair and a newly discovered, voracious appetite for sex, drugs and rock'n'roll – an appetite I helped her indulge to the full during three years of college.

She used to love getting noisy as we fucked in an ever-changing series of student houses and bedsits, with drunken neighbours cheering us on through thin walls. It was her that dared me to buy a vibrator one afternoon when we'd gone into a sex shop 'for a laugh'. And it was her – in the throes of an early-hours, popper-stoked session of extreme lust – who first dragged my cock from her pussy and to my utter amazement forced it straight into her arse. That was three new experiences for me in our first year. Believe me, she was always a horny, knowing, sweet, sticky, willingly creative and dirty little thing. It was great.

Amazingly, given our mutual interests, we've been faithful to each other all this time, which is maybe why we've enjoyed various spoken fantasies for many years now. Chief among these is one that's grown into a clear favourite – the one that starts with numerous scenarios that all lead to the same place – where Jane, me and another guy - or couple - all end up fucking each other's brains out.

Quite apart from any of that, she'd always had a strong interest in double-penetration, ever since we'd watched a threesome porn film together as students. Since that night she has used one of our growing collection of toys to re-enact that particular train of randy thought on numerous occasions. Once she has two cocks in her she'll come within minutes – and come hard and loud.

Then, more recently – just a couple of years ago – we decided to take a dirty weekend in Norfolk. We stayed in a seedy, indifferent little hotel near the sea-front and on the first night we were still fucking at three in the morning when we heard a key turn in the lock.

Jane was on top of me, back to the room and shot a look into the wardrobe mirror just as the door opened. We both froze as a decent-looking middle-aged guy walked in, switched on the light and stopped, suitcase in hand and mouth open in total disbelief.

No one spoke for what seemed like ages, then he began stammering an apology as he backed away into the corridor, still staring at Jane's arse poised on the upstroke, the tip of my cock barely in her.

I stared at him, then her as she responded with a broad grin, looking right at him in the mirror before sliding herself down on me. Later I jokingly asked her what she'd have said if I'd asked him to stay and she told me she'd been thinking about that too. She never really answered one way or another...

But here we were now and I'd finally got us to the point where she could choose to live out her fantasy (and mine) or not. Our next session online would most likely give us the answer to that.

Saturday evening came round so slowly it seemed, but by nine we were alone in the house. Neither of us had mentioned sex all day and I was beginning to think my suspicions were wrong – maybe Jane had already written off the idea. Maybe she felt it was too risky, or perhaps that she was just too old to go through with anything so radical. Then, as we washed up after dinner, she casually brought it up;

"So... you been on that website lately?"

"Yeah – had a quick look yesterday."

"I was just wondering if people are still looking at our pics..."

"Umm... didn't actually check. We should check it out later maybe, yeah? Only I have to go out for an hour – Tom rang asking to borrow my spare hard drive and I said I'd drop it round. But you go ahead if you like – here, I'll jot down the password..."

Ten minutes later I was in the pub and Jane was home alone with access to Duncan. This would be my final act of interference – the rest was down to fate. And Jane.

I got back just before midnight and the place was silent and dark with just a dim light coming from the office window. It looked like she had been in there the whole time. Excellent. I rattled about in the kitchen to let her know I was back and within minutes I heard her coming downstairs.

She walked in wearing a thin silk robe, open to reveal the fish-net body stocking I'd bought her some months back. Her nipples were hard and poking through the mesh as she came straight to me, planting a wet kiss on my mouth. Her tongue, sweet with red wine, found mine and she pressed her naked crotch into me. I was instantly hard and she giggled.

"Coming to bed?" she breathed, "I'm feeling ridiculously horny..."

"So I see... what have you been up to?"

"Oh, nothing really - just a quick look at that website of yours..."

"Aha. Looking or chatting?"

I could see she was flustered - and maybe just a tad secretive too. "Oh, y'know, bit of both I guess."

I smiled inanely, saying nothing. But she clearly needed to stay on the subject and chattered on. "Yeah.. that Duncan guy was on again... asking for more pics of course – I mean god knows why! Honestly... young guy like him... what's his problem anyway? Weird if you ask me... still, he seems quite a nice guy really... kept asking when you were going to be online."

"Did he now? Well you can tell me all about it – I'll be up in a minute. Maybe we'll go online later. In fact, why don't I go and see if the camera's charged? It's time we put another post up."

Jane beamed, eyes half closed at the thought. "Ooh, now there's an idea..."

And then I knew exactly who she'd be posing for. She ran a hand down her stomach, pressing it between her pussy and my now definitely stiff cock. She smiled at the contact and looked up at me; "Y'know, that guy Duncan was saying such nice things about me tonight. And such rude things... "

She took my hand and gently pushed it between her legs. Her pussy was literally hot and already soaking as I slid two fingers straight into her. "See how wet he got me?... You probably ought to thank him."

She kissed me, her tongue finding mine. I brought my wet, fragrant fingers to where our mouths joined and we both savoured her, Jane groaning deeply at the taste of her own excitement.

"Mmm, maybe I will."

She giggled, turned and swayed out of the kitchen as I poured myself some wine and let the minutes tick by. I found the camera, ditched my shoes and climbed the stairs silently. The bedroom door was slightly open, candlelight flickering on the walls inside as I padded across to peer through the crack. Jane was lying across the bed, knees drawn up and slightly parted, arms stretched above her head, the robe gone.

I leaned in with the camera ready. She jumped as the flash went off but made no move to hide her naked pussy. My clothes were off in seconds and I stretched out next to her, kissing her neck and shoulders, settling on a hard nipple as I noticed our toy bag poked under a pillow.

She turned her back to me, pushing her bottom into my groin and wriggling as she found me hard. I reached down, finding her wetness and beginning to stroke her lips with a slow rhythm. She let out a long, deep sigh.

"Oh babe, that's so nice... mmm... "

"God, you're soaked! Come on... tell me what you'd like me to do for you... or maybe you should tell me about your little online session for starters... I think it's funny – him doing all the work and me getting all the benefits." I slid two fingers all the way into her and let my thumb gently circle her anus as she pretended to chide me.

"Oh that's cruel... poor guy. You do realise he thinks he's up for the whole threesome thing next weekend? You're so mean."

"OK... but come on, he ought to know by now that most of the people on that site are just playing around and fantasising – like we are. More fool him if he thinks it's for real... So what did he say to you anyway?"

"Oh, the usual stuff. He wanted to get into the gory details, y'know? Wanted to know our ground rules – what we would and wouldn't do... what we were looking for. Said he'd respect our 'boundaries'... then he even started on about how clean he is and how he's just had all the tests and then tried convincing me we wouldn't need condoms or anything..."

"Wow. Very detailed – you were chatting for a while then? And presumably he's under the impression I'm actually up for all this?"

"Well, yeah I did say we'd talked it over – oh come on, I was having fun. I had to keep him interested somehow..."

"I see. And it's me that's being mean is it?"

I slapped her arse playfully and reached inside the toy bag, feeling around for the lifelike one she had pretended – just the night before and so enthusiastically – was Duncan's. I wet its head between her lips and began to push it slowly home, meeting no resistance at all. It felt like if I'd let go of it, her pussy would have just sucked that cock straight in. Then, with the entire length buried in her, she made her play.

"I was thinking... I mean, he has no idea what we look like has he?"

"Course not. And?"

"Well, I dunno... it'd just be so funny to go there – I mean, go and have a few drinks in the bar where we're supposed to be meeting and... well, just watch him waiting. Don't you think that'd be a giggle? And then we could just get a room and have our own fun... the kids will both be off for the whole weekend by the way."

Bingo. I smiled to myself - a little smugly probably. Things were suddenly getting interesting. Jane obviously wanted to meet Duncan – and not just to get close to him in a hotel bar either. Now it was her doing the engineering and that's how it had to be. But I was slightly disappointed that she thought I'd fall for this hopelessly transparent plan. Still, it looked like I'd have to.

"True... that would be sort of interesting from our side – crap for him though of course. And as you say, it's not as if there'd be any risk since he has no idea what you look like - not your face, anyway... And yeah, a dirty weekend in Shepherd's Bush might be cool... Anyway, tell me about these ground rules you gave him. This is fun."

As I slipped the dildo in and out of her sopping pussy she told me breathlessly how he'd got her to list her likes and dislikes and what she'd expect from him. She had ended up telling him she at least wanted his cock in her mouth and for him to come over her big time like she'd seen in his photos - then told me she thought of that as pretty much just 'heavy petting'.

But Duncan had wanted to know much more: could he fuck her to a screaming orgasm like he did every woman he took to bed? (cocky bastard) Answer: yes. Could he go down on her? Sure thing. And did she like to be rimmed? Oh yes. And did she like a little ass play in general? Definitely! When she told him his cock was maybe a bit too big for actual anal he'd sent her a pic of him with another woman, his cock buried to the hilt in her arse and her face in evident ecstasy.

Then he wanted to know about me – would I leave them to it, or would I want to watch or even join in? Was I OK with a little 'cock contact' if it was the latter? He wanted to know how big I was and got 'average' in reply. He asked if we ever did 'poppers' and finally he'd suggested it might be even more fun if he brought a 'friend' into the action at some point – to which Jane again replied yes. Just to 'keep him interested' of course...

As her orgasm approached I took the dripping dildo from her pussy and replaced it with my now throbbing cock, only seconds away from coming myself. I brought the thick, rubber Duncan to her face, smearing her juices across her cheek and teasing her as she tried to find the head with her lips. Just as our climaxes overtook us both she found it, sucking greedily as I whispered into her ear.

"Yes... let's go for it... let's go there and play your little game then fuck each other silly all night... how about it, hmmm?"

I came deep inside her as she writhed and thrashed about across the bed, a huge smile of satisfaction on her face. "Yesssss.... oh yesss... oh god I can't wait!"