Sexual Renaissance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she ran her fingernails slowly along his cock, their kiss broke, and Dierdre felt a shiver run through Philippe’s body. She kissed him gently, once more, before climbing off his lap. Philippe was sitting on his knees, his penis as erect as a Royal Guard before Buckingham Palace.

Dierdre was a girl who loved to suck a guy’s penis. She loved the taste of a man’s cum, and she loved sucking him just to the breaking point and watching him go over the edge on his own. She considered herself quite an expert in the field and was more than eager to try her methods on Philippe.

She curled herself in front of him and reached around his body to grab his butt. At the same time, she took his penis in her mouth and plunged her head down to the base, swallowing his cock whole. A low moan escaped Philippe’s lips, and he rocked backward, nearly falling into the wall of the tent. Dierdre smiled. He was going to be a good suck.

“Why don’t you lean over here?” she asked, pointing to the pile of clothes against one side of the tent. Philippe obliged, then braced himself for Dierdre’s return.

She didn’t make him wait long; however, instead of swallowing his entire penis at once, she took her time making it to the bottom. She began at the head, moistening it with her tongue in a slow circle while massaging the rest of his organ with her hand. In this manner she continued, swallowing one inch at a time, making sure his entire penis was coated in warm saliva as she made it back to the base. Philippe watched her as much as he could, but when she got near the bottom, he dropped his head back, closed his eyes, and moaned in agony.

Once at the base, Dierdre began applying suction to his penis and pressed her tongue into the sensitive vein on the bottom. At the same time, she took the hand that had been pumping and began to massage his testicles, treating each one as if it were a delicate egg. She continued this motion with her hand as she sucked her way back to the end of his cock. She applied extra suction to the head, inserting her tongue into his hole and slurping up the pre-cum that had begun to leak out. She popped the penis out of her mouth and lowered her head to her hands, taking his balls in her mouth one at a time and sucking on them as well. Philippe was in obvious ecstasy, his hands clenching wads of clothing and his mouth open and panting. Dierdre smiled and returned to his cock.

When she took him in her mouth this time, she moved more quickly and raked her teeth along his length as she swallowed him whole. Philippe sucked in his breath and arched his back, jamming his penis deep in her throat as he did so.

“Oh, God,” he moaned.

Dierdre knew he needed to come, so she began to move her head back and forth along his entire dick, sucking slightly harder with each pull and still massaging his balls with her hands. Philippe’s chest began to heave, and he licked his lips to keep them from drying out while he panted. Dierdre watched his face for the tell-tale sign that he was nearly there, all the while moving faster and harder.

About the time she thought he was getting pretty close, she reached up with her free hand and pinched his nipple firmly, then raked her fingernails down his stomach. One more slurp of his penis and Dierdre saw what she loved to see: Philippe’s eyes rolled back in his head and his teeth gritted to keep from screaming. She had felt his balls draw up into his body a while ago, signifying they were being prepared to blow a load.

Dierdre ran her mouth to the head of his penis and squeezed the base with her hand. It was enough. With a stifled cry, Philippe shot hot streams of semen into Dierdre’s eager mouth. She perused his face as she concentrated on swallowing it all, watching the pain bleed out and contentment seep in. She didn’t miss a drop, and expertly used her hands to milk the last creamy white trickle out of him.

He looked down at her with a sigh. She smiled back at him.

“Damn,” it was his turn to say. “I have nefer had so good een my life.”

“Let’s see if you can give as good as you get,” Dierdre flashed back, along with a smile. Philippe raised an eyebrow and slithered off his leaning post to lie underneath Dierdre.

“Seet on my face,” he directed, and Dierdre wasn’t about to object. She positioned her vagina over his mouth, and he grabbed her butt and lowered her onto a protruding tongue.

It was Dierdre’s turn to moan. Philippe obviously could give as good as he got, because with the first flick of his tongue, he encompassed her entire slit and ended with her clit. She shuddered, then stifled a scream as Philippe literally bit her clitoris with his teeth. The sensation was nearly overwhelming, so when Philippe proceeded by diving his tongue back into her depths and sucking on Dierdre’s labia, it was enough to send her into a quaking orgasm.

She fell to her elbows as her body was wracked with spasms, and she felt her hot juices flowing readily into Philippe’s equally steamy mouth. Ordinarily, she knew guys would quit at this point, but not Philippe. Each time he felt her begin to come down, he would rapidly flick his tongue back over her clit a few times and send her back over the edge.

Dierdre lost track of how many times she came, but she presently found herself curled on the ground, tears streaming down her face from the blissful torture of multiple orgasms. She knew she had to screw him now. After this, there was no way she was leaving here without him cumming inside of her. She managed to worm her way off his face and lay on her back.

Philippe lifted himself on top of her, and Dierdre knew he was ready to go. His lips were still glistening from eating her out, but when he lowered himself to her and inserted his tongue in her mouth, Dierdre felt her libido rise again.

Philippe’s nearly erect penis was lying on Dierdre’s inner thigh, and he was rubbing it back and forth, pushing ever closer to her still-trembling vagina. Dierdre didn’t care. She wanted him, wanted him in her. She pushed him off. She’d never tried too many exotic positions before, and this certainly wasn’t the place to try many of them, so she simply placed her ankles on either side of his head before inviting him back down for another kiss.

Philippe was obviously impressed with Dierdre’s flexibility, because his penis grew the last inch almost instantly. He rubbed it over her lustrous vagina, coating it with her again-flowing juices before pushing the head into her hole.

As both of them watched his penis disappear into Dierdre’s warm mound, Philippe pressed his body hard against the backs of Dierdre’s legs, forcing her butt high in the air and rocking her backwards. With each new thrust, Philippe let out a soft grunt and soon closed his eyes. Dierdre wanted to do the same, but found herself fascinated with watching his penis slide in and out at ever-increasing speeds. She watched with great interest as her labia rose and fell, grew longer and shrank, with each drive. She loved seeing how slick Philippe’s penis was getting and how he let the end of his head peek out of her before each new plunge. She was getting close to the breaking point and moaned loudly, forgetting where she was.

All at once, Philippe let all his weight rest on Dierdre’s legs, and he reached underneath them to grab her breasts, squeezing with all his might. He pounded his penis into her time and again, slamming his hips into hers and grunting mightily. At the fifth stroke, he shoved her so hard she nearly went over backward.

“Fuck!” Philippe screamed as he came deep in Dierdre’s body. Dierdre could almost feel each new gush of semen filling her vagina and watched in awe as tiny dribbles oozed out of her hole and began to trickle into her pubic hair.

Philippe seemed unable to move, and Dierdre wasn’t too uncomfortable, so she supported him as best she could until his penis shrank to the point that it was nearly back to what she supposed to be its normal size.

Dierdre and Philippe were both drenched in sweat and sunscreen as he finally climbed off of her body, and she lowered her legs. They lay together, panting, for several minutes, before Dierdre realized that he had dozed off and thought to look at her watch. It was three-forty-five. He still had a couple of hours before he was required to be at the King’s Feast, and she had half an hour to get dressed and recover before she was supposed to meet with Ciara at the chess match.

She sat up, smiled at the sleeping man, gathered her clothes, and sneaked to the next tent to dress. She had a great progress report for Ciara. Before she left, though, she went back in, woke him gently so he wouldn’t miss the feast, and wrote her number on his chest. She knew he’d call.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

7 Minutes with My BFF's Boyfriend A drunken hookup with her best friend's boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
Worth Every Penny A girl's convinced to suck dick for money.in Erotic Couplings
For the Love of an Aggressive Woman She makes the first moves -- and he loves it.in Erotic Couplings
Theory & Practice Two colleagues explore their boundaries.in Erotic Couplings
Hurry Up, Quick! In a rush to get off, a girl and a guy steal a moment.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories