Sexual Sacrifice Pt. 02

Story Info
New powers are awakened.
1.3k words
4.29
28.5k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fraysonid
Fraysonid
32 Followers

I awoke with a start, jumping up into a sitting position. I at first didn't realize where I was, and quickly looked around. I was in a decent sized room, with one other bed in the room. After a second, I remembered that I was in Italy. Recognizing where I was only led me to freak out about what had happened the previous night.

Looking down led me to initially believe that maybe what I saw, and experienced, was maybe just a dream. Pulling the covers off left me giving a sigh of both relief, and upset. My legs were normal, and I was no longer sporting such a massive cock. The muscle that had previously lined my now unfit body was missing as well. Upon trying to get up, I noticed the lopsidedness of the bed, and it sparked the memory of accidentally breaking it the night before.

This led me to look around my neck, and there it was. The necklace snugly hanging around my collarbone. Currently, the little idol that hung from it resembled an angel. This confused me slightly, and I flipped it over, only to see another angel instead of the demonic idol that previously hung there. I began to wonder if maybe I had blacked out, broken the bed, and imagined the whole scene.

My stomach made a large gurgling noise, which quickly trumped my need for answers, as I felt I could eat a literal horse. I quickly ran out of the room to the kitchen across the hall. Upon inspection, I remembered that I had not gone to the store and picked up food, which left me with two options. Go out, shop, and then cook. Or eat.

A few minutes later, and one more check in the mirror, had me down the street at a local cafe with one big appetite. After a host sat me at a table, a very pretty brunette woman introduced herself as my waitress, and handed me a menu. The woman's breasts were very large, and her hips were just the right width to set off my very flammable morning wood.

As the waitress walked away to head back to what was presumably the kitchen, all I could think of was fucking her. The necklace began to grow warm, and I could feel my cock swelling larger. The waitress quickly came out with my water, and in trying to be quick, spilled the water. Without thinking, I threw my hand up, and everything grew very quiet.

Everything around me had stopped. Looking around, everyone was completely still, and the water that the waitress had spilled was frozen in mid air. Disbelief written all across my face, I stood up, carefully avoiding the water. My shock was quickly overtaken by the heat of the necklace, glowing bright red, melting into my skin like the night before. Just like the night previous, my body shifted to the massive form.

This time, when the shift happened, he was teleported, it seemed, to a dark place. A figure stood in a single spotlight next to a desk with two chairs. I walked closer, trying to get a look at the man. What I found was a carbon copy of me in this form staring back at me with blank eyes.

"Sit child." my doppelganger said.

"Who are you?" I responded.

"I am Lucifer, Satan, what have you. Now sit." He commanded.

Almost like on autopilot, my body moved quickly, and sat in the chair opposite. On the desk I noticed what looked like a contract. It already had my name signed at the bottom.

"I see you have taken a liking to my powers? and their costs." He questioned with a smile.

"So you gave me these powers? How am I supposed to move around like this? Just what exactly can I do?" I begin to interrogate.

Lucifer snapped his fingers, stopping my vocal cords at a dead stop. "Get one thing straight, these are not your powers, they are mine, and they come at a cost. Every time you use your abilities, that necklace will provide the magic to do so, my magic. The cost is sexual energy, and if you don't provide it, I will. You can do almost anything, but the more grand the event, the more severe the cost. Whenever you are going to pay for your ability usage, you will notice that your body will change to resemble mine. That is because it is my body, I merely let you do the work. I've got hell to run, so I don't have all day to explain this to you. Stopping time is heavy duty stuff, now go back and feed me before I grow impatient."

Just like that, I was back in the cafe, standing next to the frozen waitress. I stood there a moment, trying to reel everything I had just heard in. I could do anything I could imagine, at the cost of having lots of sex? That sounds like a dream come true. Anything I want eh?

I soon brought my attention to the stunning woman in front of me. Attempting to try out my new powers, I thought of what she would look like naked, and all of a sudden, there she was naked and exposed in the same position. From here I could clearly see her large tits, and a shaved pussy.

Taking my time to get a good view, I slowly circled her and felt her at every angle. Her skin reacted as if she wasn't frozen, even getting goosebumps at my touch. Couching down behind her, I leaned in and smelled her pussy. It had its own distinct smell, and I savored it for a brief moment before standing up. I willed my own clothes away, and brought my huge cock up in one hand. It instantly filled with blood, almost as if it sensed that it was going to be used. Testing a theory, I pushed the waitress over at the hip, and she stayed where I put her.

Lining up my cock with her pussy lips, I lightly rubbed it over her clit. Her pussy started pulsing, and dripping. The aroma was intoxicating as an almost animalistic nature took over my body. I slammed all the way inside of her, feeling my huge balls slap against her stomach.

Again I felt that infinitely tight sensation around my cock. Just for a moment, I relished in how good it felt to be inside of her. Then my more urgent instinct of needing to cum led me to start to pound into her like a rabid animal. My clawed fingers were wrapped around her hips, slamming her against my cock. By this point, her pussy was squirting all over the pavement of the outside cafe. After a while of this, I flipped her over and set her up on the table, laying with her head over the side. I positioned her mouth open, and slid my cock a quarter of the way into her mouth. I watched with delight as I saw her throat expand to accommodate the size of my cock. once I had gotten all the way in, I brought only her back to life in this lifeless standstill. the sudden realization of her position made her throat tighten in protest. It was at this moment that I froze her again. The tightness was unlike anything I had ever imagined.

I used the next three orgasms and pint sized loads to fill her to the brim with my seed. With a simple thought, everything was as it was right as i stopped time the first time. I returned to my seat, and willed myself to return to my normal form. Raising my hand like I had when she dropped the glass of water, and one small knowing chuckle later, I resumed time.

*****

Like last chapter, If you've enjoyed, please tell me so in the comments.

Fraysonid
Fraysonid
32 Followers