Sexual Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot remember ever seeing anything more erotic or flattering than my beautiful sister in law's face upturned toward me. Her pretty blue eyes looking into mine, and wrapping her small hands around the base of my cock then licking up and down every bit of my cock before shoving it in her mouth.

When the head hit her throat she jerked back suddenly and shuddered while trying to cough past the huge meat tube filling her mouth. Then with her determined, naughty mind taking control, her head moved forward pushing my cock into her throat. Tightening her lips around the base where she just removed her hands from, Kim rocked back slowly and like a squeegie, wiped my cock clean.

I kept her panties when she dropped me back at her parents house, they have dried out and don't have much scent left after three days, but I get a nice dirty pair next week when we are done fucking in naughty ways at the motel.

12