Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "My father said that if you did his wife with your big tool then maybe at the same time he would get to do it to his daughter. My parents are now doing oral sex for the first time too and dad said he would so much like to go down on me."

"I don't think so, Julia. I make it a practice never to fuck married women, especially when their husband's are looking on. I sure don't want my brains blown away by a husband with a 12-gage shotgun. Jealousy is a funny thing when it comes to fucking another man's wife, especially with a bigger cock than he has," I told her.

"I'm sure your mother is a fine looking older woman, if her body is anything like the one that you have young lady. And I truly love to make it with older, mature women from time to time. Any other time, I would jump at the chance to put my meat into an older gals aged cunt."

"You also know young lady that I first learned about love making from a much older woman; a 42 year-old gal who took my cherry back when I was 18. But no thanks, not your mom. At least, not when I am screwing her daughter."

"As for doing myself at home, boss man," Julia said. "My orgasms feel good, and I come so much easier and multiple times now that I'm masturbating so much. I have a couple of new dildos that real put the right pressure on my G-spot so my home climaxes usually very wet and so lovely."

"That's good," I replied. "You're learning how to love yourself and that's important to your self esteem. But, Julia dear, you have to broaden your horizons, find other men to have sex with."

"Oh I know," she said. "But I am still so shy around guys. A new boy intimidates me so. I don't know what to say to a guy. I just know I could make a new boyfriend happy with my mouth like I do to you, Michael. I just have to try to go out to social affairs more often. Maybe if I go to bars and lie about my age, because I am almost 21, less than a year to go."

I told her, "Better yet, Julia. You really need to go out and find a man closer to your age, not some older guy who picked you up in a bar. Find some guy just your age."

"Do him on your first date. You know sucking a man's cock is so easy to do in a car. You two wouldn't even have to strip down. Just put your hand in his lap and fondle his pecker in his pants, and I guarantee you some sort of sex will follow."

"Having sex with your dad or some older guy is OK I suppose. But I think you need more variety in your education. You need to teach a man your age how to suck on your cunt, not your old man."

"You're doing so well in your studies; I think you could be a teacher of sex education 101. I'll bet that you can find all kinds of nice young men your age who would love to be willing students. Go out and find a guy that can make mad, passionate love to you. With your good looks, Julia, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a man closer to your age."

"Who knows," I said to her. "You might fall in love and want to get married." I then thought to myself, "Keep telling her that, Mike, and your going to lose a great fuck and a very good secretary. Oh what the hell, I can always find a girl to take shorthand, and maybe she will be even better at fucking and sucking me than Julia, but I would not bet on it."

"I'll try," Julia said. "But I've never done too much of the going to the bar thing. I don't want the men I meet to think of me as a slut or a whore or something."

"Nonsense you sweet dear. You're just now becoming a very sexual young woman who already knows more that most other gals your age. Go for it, young lady, and have fun."

I knew she needed to find a man her own age and fall in love with him, so I helped her get an apartment away from her patents, to have her own space and privacy. I even gave her a little raise in wages so she would not have any trouble affording the rent on a nicer apartment.

I never told her so, but I really felt that having sex with her old man was not healthy for a young lady who was just turning 21. And as far as Julia and her mother doing the bi thing, it would certainly be disappointing if this young sex goddess turned into a lesbian because of it.

I went over to her apartment and had sex with her in her own bed, and she in turn came out to my hobby horse range. We went swimming naked in my pool and had long soaks, bare-assed in the whirlpool between marvelous fucking sessions.

I encouraged her to go out and find a nice boyfriend. Over the next couple of years she went out with several men her own age. She said that she was having fun fucking them and trying them out while looking for mister right.

Then Julia finally found the right one. She came into the office one Monday morning after a long holiday weekend. She was just bubbling over and wanted to tell me something. "Mike, I've found him! I think I might be in love. I have this new boyfriend I met a couple weeks ago. We had our first sex this weekend at my apartment. He stayed from Friday afternoon to late Sunday evening."

"We must have done it at least ten times in the three days. Mike, he is like you, He can get it up hard time after time." She continued, "He's really is a lot like you, Mike, in appearance I mean. He's tall, strong, and has a big muscular body. But best of all, he has great come-back power and is very long lasting in holding his orgasms off. I'd bet I averaged three or four climaxes every time we had sex. Oh what magnificent climaxes he gave me the last three days."

"My new boyfriend's cock is as big around as yours, but he is a little shorter at just under eight-inches but he is as thick as you are boss man. You know, you've got me spoiled rotten with your nine inches and I was not finding any other men like you Mike until he showed up.

But my new friends prick fits inside me just fine. His extra thicknesses that make me feel just grand when his big cock head rubs on my G-spot."

Julia enthusiastically went on, "He has a very long tongue, and I'm teaching him how to use it on my pussy. He's not yet as good as you are at oral sex, but I'm not done with his lessons yet."

"He'd never eaten out a girl before this weekend. I am so pleased, because I think he truly enjoyed sucking on my clit. I know I certainly enjoy it when he does."

She said, "He never had his cock sucked before this weekend either. I loved sucking him off. He cums in my mouth with as much force and as much cum as you do, Michael. He tasted so good too. I surprised him when I planted on his mouth his first snowball kiss. He had never eaten or swallowed his own cum before and now has discovered that he like he likes his man stuff."

"He started out to be a bit shy on our first two dates. I had to lead him when we finally got down to it on Friday night. But he got better at being naked with me as the weekend progressed."

"I even got him to jack off his big cock in front of me on Sunday morning. He shot all over his stomach and chest. I rubbed his cum into his skin with my hands, and told him how unbelievably hot he was with his big pecker in his hand shooting out his pearly white cum."

She went on to tell me more about her new, well hung boyfriend. She said, "He's my age and is just going to graduate from college this spring with a degree in teaching and physical education. He wants to be a football coach. He's wants to start at the college level as some kind of assistant coach and maybe then go on to professional teams."

"His name is John, and he told me his past sexual experiences were rather weak, only had sex with five other girls in his life. He explained that due to his girth, some of the girls had problems taking him in. I told him that I would have no trouble taking him in my pussy."

Julia went on, "So after the first time, when I straddled him and we fucked cowboy style, he wanted to know why it was so easy for me to take his size. I explained to him that I had a very good teacher, with a very big cock, who taught me how to relax my vagina walls. I also told him that same teacher taught me that being on top would allow me to remain in control of how fast and how deep he could go in me."

"That was the first time he had sex with the woman on top and in control. John said that all the times in his past had been missionary style. He wanted to know who my teacher was; I told him it was none of his business. I told him someday I might tell him all about you."

There was no question that Julia was smitten with her new, well endowed boyfriend. She was falling in love, and I was a little bit jealous of him. I was pretty sure that, after four years, I was going to lose my glorious sex partner to this young man. I finally did have an opportunity to meet him and found him to be very handsome and very charming. They were a good match.

If Julia stayed with this guy John, he was going to be rewarded by her sexual gumption and knowledge. I made a little bet with myself that my young red-headed Julia was going to become the educator now instead of the student, and teach her man about the finer points of love and sex.

They fell madly in love with each other, as I had predicted. She told me that she had to teach him how to make love to her, as he had only limited experience. Julia would report back to me on his progress at least once a week when we had sex in my office.

Much to my joy, she still wanted my cock too. It was fun, and a little kinky, to have her talking about another man and what they were doing together while I was playing and thrusting in and out of her always willing cunt.

"My boyfriend is just like me when I first started my schooling with you, Michael. Before I met him and before I started to make love to him, he had just a few wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am penetration experiences with those other girls. He told me that he masturbated a lot. But I think he was really limited before me in what he knew about sex and making out with women. He admitted that he was not sure that he had ever given a girl a climax before me."

She added, "I found out that he didn't know anything about what I had down there between my legs. He didn't even know that I had that special love button called a clitoris. I had to make him get down between my legs and look at my pussy. I spread my cunt lips open with my fingers, pointed out to him my various feminine parts and told him what they were called."

"The first time that I suck his prick off, he tried to pull out of my mouth when he started to cum and I wouldn't let him. I had to encourage him to cum in my mouth. It just thrilled him to no end when I took all of his cum in my mouth and swallowed it all down."

"I taught him other new positions too, like having him stick his cock in my pussy from behind doggie style: that position you taught me that I have grown to love so very much."

"I also had to teach him how to control his premature ejaculation. I got John to slow down and not cum too soon, so I could get off every time also." Then Julia said, "I showed him how to maintain an erection longer, thus I got more climaxes and pleasure.

She went on to say, "We've started to masturbate together. We sit on my bed naked and facing each other, and play with ourselves until we each cum. He thinks it is really hot, and I really like it too, because I get to see him shoot his cum out all over himself and me."

"I haven't told him how much I enjoy anal sex yet," Julia told me. "I'm not sure he's ready for that. I don't want him to think of me as too much of a slut."

About a year after she started going out with this guy they decided to get married. Three months before they were to get married, she stopped her weekly visits to my office. Our glorious six years of hot sex in the afternoons in my office were over.

"Michael, it's only fair to my new lover and soon to be husband that I quit fucking you. My fiancée doesn't know about us, but maybe someday, long after we're married, I'll tell him who taught me everything that I've now taught him. It's going to be so hard for me to give up the pleasure of your body every week, but I just have to do this."

Julia gave me notice that she was quitting before they got married. She said that she would work up to a few days before the wedding. John was teaching and coaching at a high school here now but had had taken a linebacker coaching position with a big ten college out of state. After their honeymoon they were going to leave for his new teaching job.

After almost six years, my very lovely, red-headed, sex-pot of a secretary was leaving me. I finally had to accept the fact that I was losing a very darling secretary and sex partner to big John the coach.

On her last afternoon, four days before she was to get married, she came into my office late in the day. She closed and locked the door, came around to my side of the desk and stood before me.

Julia said, "Now, boss man, do not say anything till I am done doing what I am going to do." Without saying another word, she shed all her clothing: bra, panties, socks, shoes, everything right there in front of me.

She stood there like a heavenly goddess in all her naked glory of long, red hair; ski jump, turned-up tits; flat, little stomach; beautiful, bright, fiery, orange-red haired pussy; and long legs. She stood tall, hands on her hips in her all togetherness of a glorious naked body.

After a long moment of silence between us, she spoke, "One last time, I have to do my lessons with my professor. One very last time with my teacher, who has the most talented tongue and the biggest dick ever. I want this to be my graduation ceremony, because after today we'll never study together again, and I can't take anymore lessons from you, dear, dear Michael."

She paused, took a deep breath, and then continued, "Stand up, Michael. I'm going to take every stitch of clothes off you myself. I want you as naked as a jaybird just like me."

Julia then proceeded to do just that. When she pulled my boxers down and off my legs, she held them up to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Oh Michael, your masculine scent is so arousing!"

She picked up her own panties and held them to my nose. "I just masturbated in the ladies room. I want you to smell these and remember what my pussy smells like forever. Then I want you to keep them as a going away present." I inhaled deeply. It was pure ambrosia. Because of that wonderful womanly smell of hers, I felt my cock rising in arousal.

"Now my dear lover and teacher, let's fuck our brains out and make passionate love like there's no tomorrow." We had almost a four hour long graduation ceremony. I think we did everything in every position that we could think of.

To this day, many, many years later, I can still shut my eyes and remember the lushness and succulent scent of those panties that once covered her sweet, dear cunt.

I did get one last kiss from her on the day of her wedding. It was in the 'kiss the bride' line. She even managed to slip me a little tongue.

She then whispered in my ear, "My darling, thank you for everything, thank you for giving me the greatest sex education ever. Thank you for the power I now have over men, true sexual knowledge," she whispered to me with a wink.

I looked over to her new husband John, there shaking hands, smiled to myself, and thought what a wonderful, well-trained prize he was getting.

12