Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good to be naked and jacking off in front of a fully clothed young woman, or should I say a little 18 year old virgin girl. A young lady who now was almost losing it with her fingers doing a dance on her cunt.

How could this young woman still have hymen tissue still intact if she did herself before as she was doing now? Trixie had almost her whole hand up in her pussy now; all four fingers were up in her to her nickels.

Her head and eyes were like someone watching a tennis match except instead of the watcher's heads going back and forth, Trixie's eyes were going up and down following my hand stroking my cock.

I had so much lube on my shaft, it just glistened as the 'O' shape formed by my thumb and fingers traveled all the way from my balls to the very end. I was very getting close.

She asked me, "Does it feel good when you travel the full distance from your cock's end to the base of your shaft?"

I answered her by telling her and then showing her how I was moving my hand, "It feels good when I move my hand like this up and down the full length of my cock. But, it feels even better when I squeeze the nerves right here under my cock head." I showed Trixie that magical frenulum spot that men have. You know that spot full of nerves just behind and under my cock's big glans head.

Then Trixie did something very much unexpected and surprised me. It was as if she couldn't stand it any longer. She just had to touch me. She reached out with her hand that she had deep in her cunt drenched in her juices grab hold around the base my purple helmet head and squeezed real hard with her fingers my special spot.

That did it. I went right over the cliff edge. I started to cum in great white sticky gobs. I quickly with my hand aimed my discharging pecker at her face and blew my cum at her. It went in her hair, on her face and on her blouse.

It just had to be one of my biggest climaxes ever with the amount of cum that I exploded all over her face and upper clothed body. The last bit of cum dribbled out the end of my cock and I caught it in my cupped hand. I raised my cum filled hand to my mouth and greedily licked my hand all clean.

All the time I was panting to catch my breath and grinning at Trixie. The look on her drippy face was pure shock.

Then Trixie stood up and said, "Oh my god, what have you done to me?" Then she ran in my bathroom. I could hear the water running, she was cleaning herself up. I just laid back in all my nakedness, breathing hard, panting and coming down from the high of one my better orgasms.

I heard her shut off the water but she still didn't come out. I thought that Trixie was really taking way too long for just cleaning a little harmless cum off herself. She almost took a full 20 minutes or more to reappear.

When she finally came out of the bathroom she just gave me a hard look while I was still lying there slowly playing with my now fully flaccid and deflated cock. She said nothing to me. Not one word.

She walked to the door; unlocked it and left, leaving the door open behind her. She went out to her desk and put her on coat and left the office without even a goodbye.

Well I thought, maybe blowing all my cum all over her was a bit to much for an inexperience young lady like her to handle. But she might be alright with it too and maybe the next time my new secretary will get getting naked with me.

I just laid there all naked thinking how she would look all undressed with her perk but not quite grown tits and her hairy virgin runny cunt.

Then I got up, walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Shortly thereafter I went home for the weekend, smug in the fact that maybe, just maybe, I was going to get to fuck my little virgin secretary soon.

The following Monday morning I didn't come into the office. I had to attend a jobsite meeting in Chicago so I'd caught an early plane at five AM to get there. That afternoon when I called in to get any messages, I was told some big news. My secretary had quit.

The main receptionist gal who answered the phone asked, "Mike, what did you do to that nice young girl? Trixie had come into the office at nine o'clock to clean out her desk, all the time muttering that she was too scared to work here anymore."

When I got back in the office the next day I found a neatly typed note from Trixie in a sealed envelope on my desk.

Her note read, "I appreciated working for you this short time mainly because I got to see my first naked man. I especially got the thrill watching you masturbate your very big penis there in front of me, even though it was really messy and you ruined my blouse."

"I got to see my very first naked man up close. It was so exciting to finally get to see a man's penis all erect and discharging his baby making seed out. Not like when I saw my uncle straddling my aunt's face several months ago."

"But it made me scared of where I am sure this was going to lead to. So I have to stop working for you. You scared me. I just know that if I stay there I will give into you and that big beautiful naked body you have with that big glorious cock of yours."

"I am truly a virgin and still have my hymen in tack. I can feel it in there when I do that oh so good feeling thing to myself. You know what I am talking about because you saw me Friday with all of my finger up in side of wet runny pussy."

"I know that if I stay on as your secretary, in my weakness I will want you to take my virginity and my maidenhead. Then with my cherry truly gone I can never get my purity or virtue back."

"My future husband will not have the honor of taking my goodness on our wedding night. So, I am taking this easy way out by quitting. I feel so strongly about being a virgin for my future true love which I'm sure I will soon meet."

"By the way, I'm sorry that I lied to you -- I do masturbate. Oh how I do jill myself. I do truly love to. I finger myself very often, as much as twice a day. I have enjoyed masturbating myself since I was about twelve years old."

"After that first time last week when you jacked off for me, I had to go back to my desk and then into the ladies restroom and bring myself off. I had a very hard climax sitting on the stool in there thinking about what you had just done in your office."

"Then on Friday's session, you stood in front of me all naked with your beautiful muscles and that big hard cock and your splendid big testicles hanging down. It was such a rush to see you standing there all naked and hard. And, then when you erupted all that semen all over me, I almost had a climax right then and there."

"Then in your bathroom I got to fulfill one of my fantasies and taste a man's semen for the first time. I scraped some of yours off me and put it in my mouth. It tasted good and wasn't yucky like I thought it would be. Just like weak salty orange juice. It had a citrus taste, I wonder way that is."

"I felt a rush when I tasted your man seed. It turned me on so much to be eating your sticky stuff and looking in the mirror at my image with my finger clear up my pussy. I could see in the mirror your great tasting cum in my hair and face. I thought that I looked just like a slut. That thought made me so hot."

"It was such a charge to remember your greased up hand going up and down on your big penis only a few minuets before. My fingers went in my pussy so far last Friday that I almost broke my own hymen. I had my whole hand in my vagina opening, almost right up to my wrist."

"As I looked into the mirror I remembered you cumming and cumming. I thought of how you eat some of your own cum right at the end. That was so extra hot to see you put that stuff in your mouth and swallow it down. The thought of what you had just done out there on your couch just minutes ago. I was so very arousing that I think that I had the very best climax that I ever have had in your restroom last Friday."

"I knew that had to get out of there because if I didn't, I would have to take your cock into my mouth to have more of your good tasting cum to eat. Michael, I so much want to suck your cock and have you kiss and lick my pussy."

"To have oral sex with a guy has got to be one of life great thrills. But alas I have to wait until I find the right man for me, my future husband and not you my now ex-boss. "

"I will probably hate myself for not letting you eat me out. I can only hope that my future husband is really into pussy licking. Now, I can only imagine how wonderful it must feel to have a man suck on my hot, swelled up, clitoris."

"My clit is so sensitive. You know Michael my clit sticks out at least a half an inch when I am aroused. I have been told by my mom and other girls when we masturbate together or have oral sex like my mom and I do often, that I have a much bigger clitoris than most women."

"I'm not sure about that, but one thing I know for sure is when my cousin or girlfriends or mom get naked together and we jill each other off they make my clit feel so very good."

"That time a few months ago that I told you about my cousin and I were spying on my uncle and aunt making love in their bedroom. Well after we saw my uncle shoot out his seaman all over my aunt we to girls had to go back to my cousin's bed and make ourselves feel extra special."

"We strip off our nightgowns. We got into a sixty-nine between each others legs. My cousin Louise put her mouth over my hard aroused up hard clitoris and really made me feel like I was in heaven that night."

"My love button gets so erect when girls have it in their mouths. It is such a shame that I can't suck myself off. I heard that some of you men can suck-off yourselves. Your pecker is so big Michael I bet you don't have any trouble licking its big red end. Oh josh, that would be so hot seeing you suck your own cock and filling up your mouth with your orangey tasting cum."

But your mouth would even be better down on my hot virgin pussy, Michael. But alas, you're never going to see me naked and eat out my sweet pussy are you?"

"It was such a turn on to see you playing with yourself, Michael. After I left the office parking lot Friday, I only drove a few of blocks before I had to pull over and finger myself off again. Then when I got home all I could think of was you, sitting on your office couch in all your beautiful nakedness. You made such a vision in my mind with that beautiful bigheaded erect cock."

"Then in my mind I saw you masturbating yourself with your hand so I strip naked in my bedroom. The feelings that I was having there in my room lying out on my bed was one of my best fantasies to date. I just got all hot and horny and I had to do it to myself again two more times. Four climaxes in one day, I truly believe that Friday was the most sexual and the hottest day of my life."

"Last Friday night I had the more of my extreme and satisfying climaxes thinking of you. I pulled on my long hard nipples and dipped my fingers in my runny wet pussy. All the time I had this wonderful illusion of you putting your cock in me and how good it felt."

The note continued, "My pussy juices tasted extra fine on my fingers on Friday night. As good as any fine wine just like you said. But I am truly sorry that you will never get to taste my vagina."

"I'm getting so hot and aroused again here Monday morning, at my desk, typing this note. I'm thinking of what it must feel like to have your mouth down there on me sucking away on my sweet tasting virgin pussy. Thinking of your mouth and tongue on my cunt, as you called my vagina, gets me so aroused."

"I am telling all these very personal things about myself like what my girlfriend and I do or about how my cousin and especially my dear sweet mother and I have very good oral sex together."

"I tell you this herein because I have got to make you understand that I am not a lesbian but in my short sexual life I have only made it with girls. I dearly and surely want a man. One as handsome as you would be nice. But anyway ex-boss man, I will never trust myself to be around your beautiful sexy naked body again."

It's nothing that you have done. You've always treated me with respect, except when maybe when you talked so dirty to me or shot your cum all over my blouse."

"Michael, that was so hot when you talked dirty and naughty, calling my vagina a cunt and pussy and I called your big headed thing a cock instead of your penis and your cum instead of you semen. But alas, I am never going to hear these dirty but wonderful words spoken by you again."

"I just know that if I ever saw you again, I would look into your deep blue eyes and plead with you to stick that big cock in me. I would want you to take me very hard and take away my virginity with your hard cock."

"That just won't do because I don't love you. It's not enough for me to just lust for your big cock and body. I know that you'd never marry me and that's what I really want. That's what I am saving myself for."

"So, thank you very much for giving me something to fantasize about when I masturbate. For the rest of my life, over and over again, I will always wonder what it would have felt like to have your super big cock deep inside of my vagina tunnel."

"I can only wish for some nice guy to marry who's built like you and has a very big cock like yours. Please don't try to get in touch with me."

"Oh my dear man, I'm so wet now, the crotch of my panties are soaked with my cunt juices. There I said that dirty word again, so good, so good."

"I will now go into you office bathroom and masturbate before I leave this company for good. I'm going to put this note on your desk now before I go into your bathroom to masturbate. I will sit on your stool where you've whipped out that wonderful cock so many times."

"I'm going to leave my very wet panties for you to find. They'll be in your cabinet under your bathroom sink. Hopefully the cleaning people will not find them there. I want you to go into your bathroom when you get back from out of town. Look and find my panties and put them up under your nose and inhale deeply, then read this note again."

"Then please think of me with my hand between my legs, fingering my wonderful virgin pussy, spilling out my powerful scented juices out my love hole on to my panties. I just know that I'll have a very big climax there in your personal bathroom. When you smell my underwear I want you to think how you will never get to feel, touch, lick or enter my oh so sweet virgin cunt with your prick."

"I want you to have you own fantasy of what you are missing out on. I hope this will hurt you a little bit to think about this illusion of me because I want to get back at you for ruining my white blouse last Friday."

"Now go and jack off that big, thick, beautiful cock of yours and have one of your, now famous with me anyway, cum spitting orgasms."

"Forever thinking of you and what we could have had together – Love Trixie."

As I ended her note I thought to myself, Trixie you little teasing bitch, you truly know how to get back at me. I went in to my bathroom and found her pink laced panties under the sink.

The crotch was still damp, sealed in a plastic lunch bag, either by her design or a good after thought. I think that she must have gotten the bag from the lunchroom here in the office. Trixie must have wanted her wonderful smelling excretion to be very fresh with her virgin womanly dew. I held them up to my nose and inhaled deeply several times. The female smell of her in was pure ambrosia.

My animal instincts after smelling her scent and aroma immediately caused me to get an erection. So I followed the little virgin fox's instruction. I dropped my pants and boxers down to my ankles and started masturbating. I stood in front of the full length mirror on the inside of the bathroom door and looked at myself as I jacked off hard. I had always thought it was so hot masturbating alone while observing my myself in a mirror's reflection.

My big ego was readily being smoothed that afternoon, watching my hand pumping up and down on my hard cock. My greased up cock was in one hand and in my other hand I held her glorious panties under my nose. Her sweet smell was just out of this world. Because the wonderful womanly smell of her panties had me in such aroused state, it didn't take me very long to climax.

I watched my reflection in the mirror as I shot robe after rope of my cum on the glass where it ran down in streaks of a gooey white mess. I very loudly grunted and groaned out my animal sounds. I do believe that I had one of my better masturbation climaxes of my entire life that day.

Well so much for Trixie, the secretary that I didn't get. Oh how I would have loved to take her cherry. I came so close to having her sweet ass. It sure would have been fun to take her virginity and then teach her the about the joys of great sex as I had done with my first secretary Julia.

As I was cleaning my cum mess off the mirror with my hand and greedy gulping it down my throat, I though of Trixie's future. I hope that the man she takes up with and marries and fucks her thoroughly on her wedding night; the night he takes her virginity, that she protected for so long.

I hope her new husband has a truly big head on his erect pecker and it makes her screams out in a little pain because her cunt is now getting a real stretch in their sexual lust. I wish I could be there when she maybe bleeds a little bit because of his bigness. Maybe he will jab her extra hard a painful and she will bleed all over their wedding night bed sheets. Ruining the sheets like she said I did to her crummy blouse.

My ego said to me that I hoped that Trixie never washed that blouse. And she just kept it around to remind herself how close she came that day to losing her very precious virginity to my big cock. Just like I was going to keep her wet soiled panties for smelling while beating my meat in the future.

_________________________

To be continued in the next chapter

12