Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time was her strongest yet at climaxing. She screamed and moaned incoherently, shuddered and shook so much that she almost fell off the couch onto the floor. God, I thought for sure June was going to pass out that time.

I pulled out of her to lay beside her. We just lay there together and finally she reached out and touched my groin and her belly area and said, "I made a mess of things again, didn't I?"

I replied, "Who said that sex was a good, clean sport? Besides, isn't that what showers are for? And speaking of such, let's go take one and then grab some lunch.

"I have to get back here and get some work done on that project from L A. We have to correct the drawings. I want them done so they can be FedEx-ed out of here tomorrow and be on the jobsite Monday morning."

Over the next three years, we had penetration or oral sex in my office at least twice a week, sometimes every other day. On most of those days, June would come into my office late in the workday. She would lock the door, and announce, "Michael, it is time for my white, cream, gooey, and sweet, cum afternoon snack break."

God I was so lucky because June truly loved to suck cock. I thought it might be because she did it so good.

She would get down between my legs, pull down my pants and shorts, and give me the most outstanding blowjobs. God, this woman really knew how to suck cock. Then I would return the favor by licking and sucking on her most delightful, hot cunt. Most times, we would end the day in yet another divine, hard cock-cunt fuck.

Usually, June and I would shower and go somewhere for supper. I was sure glad that I approved my own expense account as she and I ate out often for the next three years. In a way I got back at the Internal Revenue Service for their high taxes by charging those dinners to my expense account. I could legally do it in those days, because June was my employee. Thank you IRS and the US government for the great fucking that I was having!

Of course, we started to date and go out with each other outside of the office. We started to have sex at her apartment or at my house. I completely stopped seeing any other women. And I thought that June had stopped seeing others too.

We were getting more serious and could not stand to be apart from each other. We were both so madly in love. In two years we started to seriously talk about marriage and having kids.

I took her fishing many times. Several of those times I fucked and screwed her right in the boat. One of those times we were on the Mississippi River down in the south half of the state below Wabasha, MN. We were having a good time catching small mouth bass when it started to get hot in early afternoon.

So I beached my 18-foot bass boat on a deserted sandy beach right on the main river channel. It was in the middle of the week, so pleasure boat traffic on the river was almost non-existent. We got naked and went skinny dipping. Then up on the beach we spread out a blanket and made out like bandits, fucking on the hot sand.

Several other boats went cruising by with people watching, but we didn't care if others saw us naked and fornicating on the beach as we were so much in love.

Then a small fishing boat with three young teenage boys, about eighteen, in it came by. They beached their boat and stood right next to us. There we were, June and I were naked and me putting the meat to her with her straddling me cowgirl style. All three of these young men got their dicks out and started to jack-off while standing on both sides of June and I.

In between my grunts of pleasure, I told these boys that after I was done I was going to beat the shit out of them. Then June came and so did I. All three of the boys came almost together. They shot out and hosed us two down with their great quantity of youthful young cum.

God both June and I had their cum all over chests, faces and in our hair. We were a sticky mess with there three teenage boys big ejaculation. But, I was so spent in my glorious climax that the young guys got back to their boat and away down river before I could carry out my threat.

One of those young men aimed his cum right at June's face and mouth and it went all over her face and even in her auburn red hair. She had gobs of pearly, white cum running off her face. So we both went back into the water to clean off.

June said, "Oh Michael that was one of the hottest, nastiest things I have ever had done to me. Those boys with their big peckers out and beating their meat were just unreal. That one boy had one almost as long as you my love. He erupted full force and got me right in the face. I think my climax was extra hard because of that."

June really got wound up that day. She was so turned on. We ended up making love two more times that day before we went to sleep. Once in the back of my pick-up truck under the camper top at a rest area on the way home and then again that night in my bed.

Fall came and June and I went pheasant, duck and goose hunting. As she had informed me months ago, June was a damn good wing shot, for a girl anyway.

On one particular duck hunting trip, it was an unusually warm October day and we both had our limit of five ducks by ten o'clock in the morning. June was feeling pretty good about herself and her shooting ability and she started to get frisky with me.

We were in a marsh-grass covered blind, built on posts up off the water and it had a floor in it. She had me pull my waders down so she could get at my cock with her mouth. She got down between my legs on the duck blind's floor in front of my female Labrador retriever dog and started to suck me off to get me hard.

She took her waders off, pulled her pants and long-john underwear off, got down on her knees on the floor, and stuck up and wiggled her cute ass, inviting me to a rear entry. I now knew that doing it doggy style was her all time favorite way.

I got down on my knees behind her, stuck my nose in her ass cheeks, and started to lick out her cunt. When I had her wet enough I put my hard dick all the way up as far as I could go into her sweet pussy.

At that moment my dog came up behind my kneeling ass a started to lick my balls and asshole. The pleasure from her long doggie tongue surprised me but, in a strange way, felt rather good.

With this unusual new pleasure to my nut sack by my dog and adding it to June's hot glorious cunt, I prematurely stated to shoot off in her. But because I can somewhat stay hard after I have climaxed and June's ability to cum easy, I kept pumping away at June from the rear. I kept giving June my meat, and she strained to bring on her climax and the dog kept up her licking off my ass. And then my sweet girl went into her usual great big orgasm.

All the time ducks were flying and landing in our decoys. I wonder how many other duck hunters can say that they have had a sweet piece of ass in a duck blind while having their nuts licked by a dog.

June and I went up north to my deer camp in November where she got a nice six point buck, and yes, she did gut and dress her own deer.

That night we brought each other off in a truly glorious sixty-nine position on the rug in front of the roaring fireplace in the deer cabin.

We stayed up north for five days at my hunting shack and had sex each day that week of deer hunting. By the fourth day, we both had gotten our two deer: a buck and doe apiece.

It was unusually warm that last afternoon at the cabin, and we went for a walk in the woods. I sat June down on a stump and pulled off her bright orange hunting pants and her long-johns. I got down between her legs and commenced to give her one of my better cunt lickings.

She yelled out her pleasure and joy with her very powerful climax. She was so loud that I am sure every deer in ten miles knew that we were in the woods. I came up from between her legs with my face just covered in her womanly juices.

All of the time I was enjoying eating June out, there was a red pine squirrel behind us up a tree chattering and scolding the hell out of us for invading his territory with our love and sex antics.

The second winter together, I took her on a vacation to a nude sex resort in the Caribbean where we made mad passionate love non-stop for a week. It was so exciting to be fucking on a nude beach in front of other naked strangers.

There was some swinging between couples taking place there too. June and I had never been to nude or swinging resort before. It was all new to us to see other couples practice all kinds of sex out in the open. It was such a turn on seeing others naked in all their sexual positions.

You know June and her fetish for long, big cocked guys? Well, she really got an eye full that week. There were two dark skinned couples there. They all were very dark olive colored, especially these two big tall men who were almost black in color. Kind of like our African Americans in the states but they must have had some Spanish in their blood line.

They were from Brazil, South America and spoke in Portuguese but related to us in broken English. His wife or girlfriend was definitely of some sort of African decent and very black with gorgeous big natural tits of over 40 inches.

This dark skinned guy had a flaccid dick of seven or eight inches dangling between his legs. And I swear to God when he got erect his cock grew to as long as 13 or 14 inches. His lady friend let June touch it when he was hard.

He asked me if he could fuck June. I said it was fine with me if June wants to, but she was somewhat afraid of his extra big dick. So she jacked and sucked him off and pulled the prostate trick on him. His woman, who was watching those two go at it, said that she had never seen him cum so much. He in turn licked and sucked on June's red haired caped cunt real good.

Of course, that opened the way for me to have a go at the big dicked guy's hot, black girlfriend; the third Negro that I had ever fuck in my life. She said that she had never had it in the asshole before, so I had a great time shoving my hard prick in and out of her greased up rectum. She loved it in the rectum and I am sure I made another convert to asshole fucking.

That week down there June and I exchanged partners with another pair from Germany. They were a rather tall couple and spoke a little broken English. But we four communicated well enough in our sexual couplings. They were in their late twenties, about June's age but younger than I was.

He was a big, burly, muscled guy with a lot of hair on his arms, legs and body. He had a dick on him that was only about six-inches long but really thick, maybe two and half inches in diameter. June wanted to try to stuff his extra thick cock into her pussy. He was so thick that June could hardly get it into her mouth and pussy.

He had a lot of staying power and rode June for over a half an hour. She had at least four climaxes by his very thick cock stretching her tight cunt.

His wife was very tall at maybe six and a half feet. Her naked body was well proportioned except for her rather small tits. I though that she had real sexy hooters but their small 34 inch A type size really did not fit her tall frame. She had long natural blond hair on her head and a whole lot of hair on her crotch. Her very large bush of pubic hair extended all the way from her waist down to and up her ass cheeks. But it was so light in color that I had no trouble seeing her slit with its big labia lips. She also had a mass of arm pit hair and noticeable hair on her long legs. Then there was several hair strands growing out of each of her big two inch across pink breast areola. I knew that some European women did not shave their body hair but for some strange reason I was really sexually attracted to this hairy hot bitch of small tited woman.

I started out on this almost Amazon like woman by eating her out. She had a really big climax by me mouthing her cunt. She told me that was her first time being eaten out by a man.

Then I asked her to suck me off and she said that she had never gone down on a man before. In fact neither one of them had ever had oral sex before this day.

So I lay back on the beach blanket and had her get between my opened stretched legs and take me up into her virgin mouth. I then blew a large gob of my pearly white stuff into the back of her mouth and she swallowed a cum load for her first time. Then we fucked like crazy when I gave her several more great orgasms while depositing another big load of my cum deep in her cunt.

We four sat and talked about how those two had never performed what June and I think is the best sex act or oral sex. June told them, "You two have to do a 69 together right here before Mike and me."

He asked, "What does 69 mean?" So I explained the position of a man and woman had to take so each could get at the other's genitals.

So he got over his wife's pussy but stopped short of putting his mouth down on it. He said to me, "My wife has your semen running out of her pussy. I do not want that in my mouth."

June pulled him off the girl and got down between her legs and began to lick up all of my cum and clean her out. The young lady giggled and laughed at June licking her because it seams that she had never had another woman down there before either.

But my sweet dear girlfriend didn't even try to bring this tall German blond off. She just cleaned her up by sticking her tongue up her cunt as far as she could poke it in her and licking out my deposit.

Now, with that done, they got together again, her on the bottom and him on top of her. She took his soft pecker in her mouth and he started to lick and suck on her snatch. They both chewed and munched away on the other's sex organs and ended up giving each other a glorious finish.

Well, back to my dear sweet lovable June that I was now falling so madly and hopelessly in love with. I started to take June out of town to jobsites as my assistant as much as possible. She wore a hard hat just like the rest off the construction workers and people on the jobsite did. She would trail beside me, at my side with a clipboard, and take down my notes and comments as I made my way about the works in progress.

Much to my pride and to her delight, June, in all her beauty, got numerous good-natured whistles and catcalls from all the male construction workers.

The first time this happened, June just giggled a little bit and said to me, "Oh baby, those men make me so hot and horny, let's leave this jobsite and go back to the hotel so you can fuck my brains out."

We did not of course, not until that night where June told me, "All those handsome, strong men whistling at me, I could just picture them, in my mind, standing there naked with only their hats on and a tool kit bag around their waists. They all had big beautiful hard-ons. In my fantasy, they were jacking off and spraying gallons of cum all over the place.

"Oh Michael, get your thing out and stuff that big wonderful pecker into my hot, runny cunt. Oh baby, all afternoon and through dinner I have been so wet and wanting you."

On those trips and in the hotel rooms at night, we had a long passionate loving time together. Life with June had become so grand.

On one of those trips to our project out in Los Angeles, I had taken June with me. We were coming back home from LA on the red eye, late night flight. We were in first class and we were the only passengers up there. It was almost two o'clock in the morning and we were somewhere over Colorado.

We were in side-by-side reclining seats. We had the seats stretched out with a blanket over us. June was kissing me on the neck and sticking her tongue in my ear and telling me how much she loved me.

June reached under the blanket and started to playfully rub my hardening cock through my pants. Then my dearest unzipped my fly and pulled my trousers and boxers down to my knees. A whole troupe of boy scouts could have made camp under the tent that my big, hard cock was making under the blanket. My nine-inch prick was standing up at full attention, in all its glory, as June continued to jack me.

Thinking we were alone, I pulled the blanket down exposing my glorious aroused state. Unknown to either of us, two female flight attendants were standing behind our seats looking at what was going on between us lovebirds. Just before I came I shoved a pillow into my face to suppress any loud noise I was going to make.

I blew my nuts in ropes of cum with muffled grunting. Before I could get my composure back, a box of tissue came over our seats and landed in my lap. And, someone's hand reached over us to turn on our overhead light.

We looked up and saw the two women attendants giggling and looking down on us. One of them said to me, "I though you could use some tissue to clean up after that hot hand job you just got from your woman."

June still was slowly jacking my cock, which was now all covered in my white, gooey cream and was running into my shaved bald crotch and ball sack. This caused one of the airline women to say, "Oh my goodness, what a pecker you have. Can I finish you by licking that marvelous cock to make it all clean?"

June said to her, "Not a chance woman, he is all mine; deliciously good tasting and mine." She then bent over me, licked, and sucked me clean. As she licked both my nuts and around my shaft base all clean, the stewardess said, "Girl, you are really selfish not to share that delightful creamy stuff that he spurted out of the big, beautiful cock. I will bet his spunk is real tasty."

June just started to giggle as she tucked my deflating cock back in to my pants. She pulled the blanket back over my lower body and gave me a very big, wet kiss. June said, "Go beddy-bye my dear sweet man, I do so love you," and then she turned off the overhead light.

As I started to drift off to sleep with the drone of the jet engines in my ear, I thought that life couldn't get any better that this. Oh, how I was so madly and hopelessly in love with this sweet, gorgeous woman snuggled next to me!

________________________________

To be continued in the next chapter

12