Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked Jack, but I was a little bit uncomfortable fucking his girl in font of him, but he did not seem to mind. In fact, he said he loved seeing his girl getting her three holes filled, with my fat cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass. He seemed to be pleased that I was doing my best to give her so much delight.

All through the storm and now being snowed in on the farm, I had kept my office and the motel I stayed at informed of my whereabouts. Of course, I did not tell my office people that I was naked and wrapped up in a big thick robe in front of a big stone fireplace.

This excursion to the Dakota land was just before I had started on my new office building, so I did not yet have a private secretary and fuck partner to share my fucking exploits over the telephone long distance.

By the third morning, I was getting totally fucked out. As luck would have it just soon after noon on the third day the county snowplow came through. I called the state highway patrol and was told that all the roads were open and clear all the way back Mitchell and then on to the Minnesota border. I was going to start home after a quick stop at the motel in Mitchell to pick up my things.

The girls, Jack and even the old hard-ass the castrator Olaf, wanted me to stay over and do some more pheasant hunting. But I told them that I had to get back to my business. They made me promise to come the next October for opening weekend of pheasant season.

The girls gave me some of their dad's warm winter clothes. They dressed me in his old, red, wool long-underwear, which was complete with a button up shitter flap in the back. I still have that pair of long-johns and wear it occasionally up at my deer camp in the north part of the state when it gets really cold.

At the kitchen door, both girls kissed me and hugged me lovingly. They told me to write and call often. I knew for sure that I had made life long friends with these two, sexed up, twin farm girls. I hoped with their men folk also.

As I was driving back to Mitchell, I contemplated whether or not I should sell my company and move out to South Dakota. It would not be too hard and probably most profitable to take up with and marry Sue, one of the richest young ladies in the upper Midwest. Further more, I probably would have all the sex and pheasant hunting I could ever want.

As I thought about it, I soon realized that farming was too damn hard to do. I did not like to get up two hours before dawn for work, either. Besides, standing in cattle shit all day, shoveling corn into a feed bunker in the feedlot did not appeal as a new career either. So for once, I did not let my cock head overrule my brain in my other head and totally dismissed it as a foolish notion.

Then I came back to the present in my thoughts as my plane from Omaha was landing. I wondered what pleasure awaited me at my office; what grand time was I guaranteed of having over the next several days with two sexy beautiful Indian squaws?

__________________________________

To be continued in the next chapter