Sexual Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in," came her brother's voice from the inside the room. She entered, quickly closing the door behind her and locking it. "Holy shit, Bit."

"You have something to say?" she inquired, her eyebrows arched, lips pouted seductively.

"Uh...I like your dress," Oli stammered. He reached out a hand to caress his sister's thigh, but she recoiled from his touch.

"Not so fast," she chided, waggling her finger. She sauntered over to where he sat on the bed, his legs hanging over the edge. She turned her back to him and sat, nestling in the empty space between his legs so that his crotch rubbed obscenely against her supple backside. He moved a hand to cup her breast, but she pinned them both down on the bed. Undeterred, Oliver nudged her hair aside with his nose and kissed her neck gently so that a tingling sensation fanned out from the point of contact. Elizabeth rotated her hips so that her ass rubbed against the shaft of her brother's hardening cock. He groaned and managed to free one of his hands, tracing it over the fabric of his sister's dress and causing her nipple to stiffen. Suddenly, Elizabeth stood and spun to face her brother.

"Do you want me, Oli?" she demanded, running a hand through his hair and tilting his head back roughly so that he could look up into her eyes. He just nodded dumbly, as best he could.

"Well then, you'll have to earn it," she drawled with a hedonistic grin. Oliver leapt up and took a step toward his sister, causing her to take a step back. They proceeded as such until Oliver had pinned Elizabeth up against a wall. He leaned in to kiss her but was suddenly interrupted by the sound of his mother's voice.

"Oliver! Elizabeth! I'm going to get some coffee with a friend, then to pick up some groceries. Will you guys be alright?" she called.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," Oliver replied, and the siblings smiled. With their mother going out, they would have nothing to worry about. Elizabeth permitted her brother to kiss her deeply, relishing the feel of his lips on hers again. "So I've gotta earn it, huh?" Elizabeth nodded, smiling wickedly as her brother sunk to his knees and removed her panties. He ran a finger the length of her slit and was pleased to know that she was already wet. He kissed her thighs and her soft mound before parting the lips of her pussy with his tongue. Elizabeth quivered as Oliver flicked his tongue over her clit.

"Oh shit, Oli. That feels so good," she declared, her voice raspy with pleasure. He lapped enthusiastically at her moist folds before darting his tongue deep inside her tight tunnel. He had been aching to be with her again ever since that fateful day when he'd taken her for the first time. He focused his attention on her clit once more, and entered her with his forefinger, making a beckoning motion to stimulate her g-spot. Bit writhed and thrashed against the wall, sucking in gulps of air as waves of pleasure bubbled up from deep in her groin. It felt so wonderful that she wanted to laugh and scream all at once, but Bit knew what would feel even better.

"Fuck me, Oli." He looked up from where he was kneeling on the ground, a glint in his eye.

"It seems I've turned you into some kind of sex maniac," he observed, enjoying the way his sister squirmed as he fingered her. Finally, driven by his own desire, he stood. He kissed Elizabeth and she tasted herself on his sweet tongue and his hot lips. Being with her brother was like nothing she'd ever experienced, and she couldn't wait to have him inside of her again, no matter how socially unacceptable it might be. In fact, the wrongness of it all made it that much better.

Elizabeth fumbled with her brother's belt, ripping it off and hastily unbuttoning his pants. Oliver kicked them off, and his massive erection was exposed. His sister wrapped a delicate hand around his throbbing cock, stroking it almost lovingly. Oli was suddenly overcome by lust and horniness, so much so that he spun his sister around, pressed her against the wall, and lifted up her dress to that he could enter her from behind. She spread her legs and he positioned himself behind her, rubbing the tip of his rigid penis along the outside of his sister's slippery cunt and priming her for his impending entrance. It was only her second time, and Oli knew that it might still be uncomfortable for her.

"Just fuck me already," she begged, sensing his hesitation. Oli laughed and kissed his sister's neck, shoving himself inside of her tight hole.

"I love it when you talk like that," he admitted, still pushing further inside of her. The warmth and pressure was ecstasy on his stiff dick. Once he was fully in, he withdrew almost completely. Elizabeth moved her legs further apart, reached behind her to place a hand on her brother's ass, and pushed him deep inside her. She let out a long and sensuous groan, pushing back against him.

"You like it rough, do you?" Oliver asked, thrusting savagely and snaking a hand up under Elizabeth's dress to he could feel her soft, pert, breasts.

"Oooh yeah," she grunted, her eyes shut tight as she rode his cock. She wanted more of him inside her; she wanted it harder, faster, and deeper. "Wait, hold on." Reluctantly, Oliver pulled out of his sister's hot, tight pussy. She strode over to the bed, placed a pillow on the low headboard to cushion her stomach, and bent over it. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes ignited with passion and the desire to be taken once again.

"Clever girl," he said gruffly. He stood behind her once more and entered her again, with much less hesitancy this time. She was wet and aching for it, and there was no discomfort at all. He thrust slowly at first, a hand of each of Elizabeth's bucking hips.

"Mmmm, Oli, deeper," she moaned, and he was all too happy to oblige. He thrust deeper still, with increasing speed and intensity. He couldn't think of a single thing he'd rather be doing than fucking his sister senseless, and she seemed to share similar sentiments. She panted and groaned loudly, announcing her approach to release. She pushed against him when he was fully inside her, and she lost control. She shook with white-hot pleasure as her vagina spasmed around his cock, creating a milking sensation that was completely conducive to the most mind-blowing orgasm Oliver could ever recall having. His own body convulsed as he ejaculated explosively inside his sister's hot hole. He flopped forward, resting his heaving chest against his sister's back, still twitching occasionally for several moments afterward.

"I'll never get tired of that," he muttered, yawning.

"You were amazing," she said, smiling serenely. "I've never fucked in heels before." Oliver laughed at his sister's silly remark. It was, after all, only her second time. But she had made vast improvements, and was quickly becoming a sexual fiend.

"What am I going to do with you when you get to be too much for me?" Oliver asked, smiling. He had the distinct feeling that his sister was going to quite the handful in the days to come, and he was certainly looking forward to their upcoming sexual adventures.

12