Sexual Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" she asked, her face awash in triumph.

"Okay," he nodded, electing to finish the job manually. "I see your point." Elizabeth stomped on his foot.

"Clearly, you don't, asshole. If I can't finish, neither can you," she explained. His face lit up, suddenly remembering Bit's predicament.

"Shit, I almost forgot," he said, motioning for her to stand. She did, and he spun her so that she faced away from him. Slowly, he loosened the knot and unwound the tie from around Bit's wrists. She shook her arms and rotated her wrists, to get the blood flowing again. Oli rubbed his sister's arms comfortingly, and then let his hands drift to her waist. He toyed with the hem of the sweatshirt, working it up slowly. She assisted him by pulling her arms out of the sleeve holes, and he tugged it over her head. Both siblings were now naked.

"You're beautiful," he mumbled. He gathered her hair and dropped it over her shoulder and pressed his warm mouth against her neck. He kissed her tenderly there and then in the sloping spot just behind her ear, and again at the nape of her neck where it met her spine. She squirmed and pushed back against his chest.

"Hold me." She reached back, took his forearms, and pulled them around her hips. She felt his penis, which had softened some, begin to harden again against the crack of her ass. She wiggled her hips just enough to grab his attention. She slid herself along the top of his shaft, letting the tip bump against the hard nub of her clit. His breath rushed out of him and skittered across her bare flesh.

"Can I have you now?" he pleaded in her ear. Apparently, it was a rhetorical question. "Either way, I am going to take you." One hand cupped Bit's waist and the other applied gentle pressure to her upper back, and she bent over obligingly, placing her hands on the bed for balance.

"What's the hold-up back there?" she asked, when Oli didn't immediately enter her.

"Just admiring," he conceded simply. She grumbled, unsatisfied with his answer, and pushed back just enough that the head of his cock brushed against the lips of her pussy. "Okay, okay. Somebody's impatient."

"Oli, it would be great if you could just shut up and fuck me. You've tortured me enough this morning." He agreed with that. Positioning himself behind her, he nudged his rod into her slick entrance. She yelped softly and rocked back against him, and he watched her swallow him up. They paused.

Bit took several long moments to enjoy her reunion with her brother after six months of abstinence. The feel of her brother filling her and stretching her was like two halves of a whole coming together. Oli was deep inside her, she could feel that when she tensed and relaxed her muscles (this provoked amusing results from her brother). Part of her never wanted to leave this bedroom, now that they were there together.

Finally, Oliver grew impatient. He pulled out almost to the tip and plunged himself back into her, and she gave a breathy moan. He began to pump slowly at first, building up to a steady rhythm. Bit was growing wetter by the minute. She lifted one hand off the bed and nestled a finger against her clit, rubbing in slow and deliberate circles. Each of them was breathing harder now, and Bit rotated her hips so she could feel him everywhere inside of her. She needed more of him, and Oli's hunger even surpassed hers. He began to pound against her more enthusiastically and her whole body was jolted forward with the force of his thrusts. He moaned as she began working her muscles again; he hadn't known that she could do that voluntarily, but he was glad that she could. Still slamming against her, he snaked one hand forward and pushed hers away. He rubbed her clit in quick, hard circles, and she used her now-free hand to massage her breasts. She moaned his name, something she'd only done once or twice, if ever.

"Do you think Eric is going to hear us?" she stammered, her voice undulating with the rhythm of their fucking.

"Dunno," he grunted, his cognitive functions lagging behind his more primitive biological ones. "He might not even be home." He was bargaining on that conjecture. Bit couldn't be bothered to press the issue. Instead, she pressed back against him once more, relishing the feeling of her hot cunt embracing and conforming to every ridge and vein of Oli's cock. She tightened herself around him again and released. It was mutually advantageous.

Oli still wanted to go deeper, to meld his straining body into her writhing frame. He leaned over and placed a kiss on the small of her back, tasting the salt in the thin layer of perspiration that had formed there.

"Touch yourself again," he growled. She obeyed. He used both hands to spread her cheeks apart, affording him a little more contact and the sweet sight of Bit's delicate, puckered asshole. He had an idea, but wasn't sure how well it would go over.

Oli slowed his rhythm and pulled out of his sister partially. When there was space, he slipped his right pinky into his sister's hot snatch, between her vaginal wall and his cock. Bit made a noise of surprise and curiosity, but she permitted it. When the digit was slippery with her juice, he withdrew it and resumed his rhythm, much to Bit's approval. And then, after a second of hesitation, he pressed the tip of his finger against the tight orifice. It was met with some resistance, but a few moments later, Oli was able to sink his finger halfway to the second knuckle. Bit was taken by surprise, and made a noise that may or may not have represented disapproval, but she didn't stop pushing back against her brother's cock. Oli could feel Bit relax some, and he tentatively pushed his finger deeper, then began to pump it slightly in and out of her asshole.

"Oh my god, Oli," Bit moaned, throwing her head back as her body began to bubble with excitement. She was feeling good. But she had reservations. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Not yet," he begged her in a ragged voice. He was running out of time himself. He had to ask, and there was really no delicate way of going about it. "Bit, would you let me fuck you in the ass?" He slowed his thrusting some to allow her to think about that.

"I don't know, Oli. It'll hurt, won't it?" She looked over her shoulder, her brow furrowed. He had taken her virginity only six months ago and she trusted him, but she wasn't sure she was ready for that.

"Forget I asked. Don't worry about it," he replied, rubbing her back and picking up the pace again. He withdrew his finger from her. Bit nibbled her lip as her brother shoved himself further inside her still, as deep in thought as she could be while on the verge of an orgasm.

"We can try it," she said, finally. Oli stopped altogether.

"Really?" he said, not sure how he even felt about it. He was motivated more by curiosity than desire to have a fantasy fulfilled.

"Yes. But please be careful, Oli. I'm trusting you," she confessed. He was so happy to hear her say that.

"Of course! And if you want me to stop, I will," he assured her. She thanked him, and he pulled out of her. Before preparing for his back-door entrance, he pulled her to him. He kissed her tenderly, pressing his lips against her full, soft mouth. She slipped her tongue around his and sighed softly into his mouth.

"Okay, you ready to do this?" she asked, when they separated.

"I am. Are you?" He eyed her with a true look of concern, and she couldn't help smiling, albeit weakly. She knew he would take care of her. She nodded. She brought her legs up onto the bed, positioning herself doggy-style. She crawled forward and placed her hands on the low headboard, bracing herself. Oli knee-walked onto the bed and lined up behind her. Dipping the tip of his cock into Bit's slippery tunnel once more, he made sure that he was richly coated in her juices. She felt him bumping against her tight little button. "Here we go. Breathe, babe."

Oli gave a little shove, and the tip of his hard dick popped in.

"Oh Christ, it's tight in here," Oli gasped. Bit was whimpering softly and Oli wrapped an arm around her torso. "I'm sorry. Do you want me to take it out?"

"N-no...it's ok. Just go slowly," she replied, her voice shaking. Oli pushed himself gradually deeper.

"Maybe it would help if you played with your clit again?" Bit took his advice, and some of the pain was replaced with pleasure. Oli pulled out some, once Bit's muscles had begun to relax, and then fully inserted his cock inside of her. An ambiguous noise escaped her. Oli was still hesitant, but less so as he felt Bit's ass stretching to accommodate him. He pumped his hips again, and watched as his sister pushed back infinitesimally. He thrust again and, to his relief, Bit moaned softly. He picked up an excruciatingly slow rhythm, and watched as Bit began to arch hear back, her hand working steadily below her all the while. Oli sat back on his heels so that his sister could rest on his lap and control the pace and depth of his pumping. He watched, fascinated, as she lifted herself up, and sank back down on to him. She groaned and leaned back against him, snaking an arm up around his neck. He kissed her cheek and her neck and shoved inside of her a little more roughly. They moaned simultaneously. Oli had never felt that kind of pressure on his member, and it was a totally new form of stimulation for Bit. They were mutually intrigued, but something was missing.

"Does this feel good?" Oli asked, holding his sister against him now, needing her more badly than he ever had before.

"Mmm, yes. So good," she replied, her voice husky with desire. She had a slight smile on her face; this was better then any deep tissue massage she's ever received. "But something, feels, uh...kind of empty."

"What?" He thrust into her, with more ease each time, while trying to figure out what his sister was talking about. "Oh! I get it." With his free arm, he reached down and slipped two fingers into Bit's slick vagina, his hand brushing over hers, which was still rubbing her swollen clit, on the way.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, now that every area was being taken care of. She began to rise up and sink back onto him with more speed and enthusiasm. The stimulation of her slick hole, clit, and ass made for a completely exquisite sensation. "I'm about to cum." Oli grunted as Bit's entire body to convulse in pure ecstasy. She swore that she was having an experience that was approaching spiritual nirvana. His cock began to twitch inside her tight asshole and his entire body tensed; his fingers in his sister's slippery hole were the only part of his body still moving.

"Holy shiiiiit!" He yelled as shot a hot load inside of his sister's spasming asshole. All the while, Bit's pussy quivered around his fingers, and she threw her head back to rest on Oli's shoulder. The siblings ground together, heaving and groaning and panting as they came in unison. They were exceptionally talented at that.

Still attached, the siblings fell forward onto the bed, a sweating heap of sexual satisfaction. Slowly, Oli withdrew all of his appendages from his sister's various orifices. Bit pulled the sheets over them and scooted closer to her brother. Her body was exhausted, and she knew that she and her brother would be falling asleep soon, but there was something she needed to say.

"Oli..." she began. His eyes opened and he smiled sleepily at her. "I love you." He fully comprehended the significance of her statement, and couldn't have been happier to hear her say it.

"I love you so much, Bit. I really do," he whispered. He felt her shiver in his arms, with residual pleasure or something else he did not know. "You know I'd do anything for you, right?"

"I know. I know." She kissed his cheek softly and let her eyes close. There was nothing she needed to communicate that hadn't already been said. With an immense sense of relief between them, Oli and Bit snuggled closer together and settled in for a long, content lovers' sleep.