Sexual Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oli," she moaned, quietly at first. Interestingly enough, her brother was walking past the bathroom at that precise moment, intending to retrieve a CD from his room.

"Oli! Oli! Ungh...yes!" she gasped as she came. Her body quivered with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her . There was a click and a creak as the bathroom door opened. Elizabeth let her body fall against the shower wall, still recovering. Oliver stood outside the shower, just able to see the outline of his sister's naked body through the steamy shower door. He was mesmerized by the curvature of her breasts, her perfectly rounded, tight ass. He couldn't be completely sure, but he was almost positive that she had just been moaning his name. His cock throbbed inside his jeans and he was desperate for release. Not now, he thought. She's my sister. This is so fucked up. Beyond the obvious, there was the possibility that she could shut off the water and step out of the shower at any moment. Quietly, Oliver backed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He returned to the living room where Billy sat on the couch, channel surfing.

"I need a beer," Oliver stated bluntly, striding over to the fridge. "You want one?"

"Dude, it's like...noon."

"You want one or not?" Oliver asked, opening the fridge.

"Sure, why not?" Billy replied. Oliver took two bottles from the fridge and popped the caps off before returning to the couch. "Hey, didn't you just go to your room to get a CD?"

"Oh, yeah, right. I got a little...distracted," Oliver confessed. Billy's eyes widended, and Oliver turned to see what he was looking at. Elizabeth had just walked into the living room, dripping wet and wrapped in a towel that just barely covered her ass.

"Oh, hey guys," she said, smiling and walking toward the fridge. "Hi, Billy."

"Hey, Elizabeth," Billy said, craning his neck to watch her as she bent and retrieved a beer from the fridge. She found the bottle opener on the counter and popped the top off of her beer.

"Uh, Bit?" Oliver looked questioningly at his sister, trying not to stare at her chest, her ass, or her long, smooth legs. Individual drops of water still glistened on her skin.

"Yes, Oli?"

"You're a little young to drink, don't you think?"

"I'll be 19 tomorrow," Elizabeth replied, her eyes glintining mischeifvously. "And it's not like I'm going to get drunk and do something regrettable. You're here, after all." She looked Oliver straight in the eye when she said this, and at that moment he was thankful for the pillow resting on his lap. She took a sip of her beer and walked in the direction of the couch. She stood in front of them and removed her mouth slowly from the opening of the bottle, tracing it with the tip of her tongue. Oliver's dick twitched beneath the pillow and his breath caught in his throat. Had she seriously just done that?

"Well, I'm going to my room," Elizabeth said, finally. She walked past the couch, running a finger down Oliver's neck. "You boys behave." She left them in electrified silence. Finally, Billy spoke.

"Yo, you need to fuck your sister." Oliver let out a trembling breath. He was slowly coming to that realization himself.

Elizabeth was perched in her desk chair, flipping absentmindedly through a textbook, when her bedroom door opened. A second later, Oliver poked his head in, looking slightly dissapointed.

"Thought you'd catch me again, Oli?" He responded with a smile as he entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"Couldn't sleep, actually. And I wanted to be the first person to wish you a happy birthday." Elizabeth glanced at the clock on her desk, noting that it was 1:30 am, and techincally her birthday.

"Thanks, bro." She stood, and Oliver's breath caught in his throat as he took her in. She was wearing Oliver's soccer jersey from high school and a pair of lacy white panties. She was the epitome of innocence and it was driving him wild. She hugged him eagerly, and whispered in his ear. "Can I have my present now?"

"Uh, no. It's um...not ready." Oliver gently pried himself away from Elizabeth, feeling his boundaries dissapating. "Bit, can we talk? Like, for real?"

"I'm a virgin," Elizabeth said, sitting down on her bed and inviting her brother to do the same. "If you were still wondering."

"I thought so," Oliver replied, averting his eyes so he wouldn't be tempted by his sister's near-nakedness. "That is, until this afternoon. Remember, when you came out in just a towel?"

"Oh, that." Elizabeth turned beet red, remembering the sex kitten routine she'd put on. "Honestly, I don't know what came over me. It was like I was in a lustful trance or something. I was just trying to impress you."

"Me? I thought you were doing all that for Billy." Oliver paused to reevaluate the situation. What his sister had just said confused things a lot, moreso than before.

"I don't know why I did it. To tease you, mostly. I've ruined everything," she cried, her face falling into her hands. Oliver pulled his sister into his arms, placing a kiss on her head. "After all this time, we started getting close again. And I fucked it all up by acting stupid."

"You didn't, I promise," Oliver assured her, raising her face so he could look into her eyes. He felt his pants beginning to tent as his adorable little sister gazed up at him. He had to go to bed if there was any hope of making things right between them. "I feel closer to you than ever. Get some sleep, and you'll feel better tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Night, Oli." He closed the door and hurried to his room, cock in hand before he'd even crossed the threshhold.

Oliver and Elizabeth were enjoying a walk through the woods, laughing and reminiscing when they spotted the fort. Grabbing Elizabeth's hand, Oliver pulled her over to it. It looked so much smaller now, compared to when the two had been children.

"Jesus, it's so tiny in there," Oliver commented as he peeked through the doorway. Elizabeth got a guilty look on her face as she had a thought.

"Oli, what would you have done if you'd found me fucking somebody in here?" She didn't even blush when he looked back at her in surprise. He realized that she had asked the question in earnest, and was incredibly turned on by it. She was asking, and so he decided to answer truthfully.

"Can't say for sure. I'd probably have run home to jack off." He almost regretted speaking, until a naughty grin spread across his sister's face. They began the walk home, both of them feeling equally horny and unsure. Suddenly, a fat raindrop landed on Elizabeth's face. She looked up, just as the sky released a massive downpour. They grasped hands and began to run back toward the house, shreiking and laughing as the rain soaked their clothes. In the back of his mind, Oliver hoped that he would have the pleasure of peeling the damp clothes from Elizabeth's body.

"It's my birthday, and it's fucking raining!" Elizabeth exclaimed as they ran onto the porch, panting from the sprint. "And we're completely soaked." Oliver removed his sopping wet t-shirt and cargo shorts without hesitation.

"Pardon me, Bit. It's just that I don't want to drip all over the house." She shrugged and stripped down to her bra and panties. Together they entered the house, which was completely silent. They had it all to themselves.

"Oli, can I borrow a sweatshirt or something? Mine are all in the wash and I'm freezing." He nodded distractedly, ogling her body. Her nipples poked through the thin material of her bra as she stood there shivering. "Now, please?"

"Oh, right. Yeah." Oliver led the way to his room and pulled a hoodie from his closet. "Here." Elizabeth reached behind her back, undoing her bra and letting it fall to the floor. Oliver's jaw dropped when he saw her gorgeous, full tits. He marveled at her hardened, rosy nipples.

"I hope you don't mind," Elizabeth said. Instead of putting her sweatshirt on, she placed her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out. She would never admit it, but she was aroused by the way her brother stared at her. She eyed his boxers hungrily. "Take those off. They're all wet."

"What?" Oliver couldn't believe his ears.

"It's my birthday, so I'm calling the shots."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, shedding his boxers. There was no way to hide his erection now.

"That'd better be my birthday gift."

"Part of it," Oliver admitted, finally accepting the fact that he had been thinking about this for the past three days. Elizabeth sauntered over to her brother, placing a steamy kiss on his lips. There was no turning back. They were both acutely aware of how wrong their actions were, but couldn't stop themselves. Elizabeth was electrified as her brother's stiff cock came in contact with her panty-clad crotch. Slowly, she began to rub herself against it. Oliver hooked a finger in the waistline of Elizabeth's panties, but she slapped his hand away.

"If you want them off, you'll have to remove them with your teeth," she explained, forcing herself not to smile. Oliver fell to his knees and grasped his sister's panties in his mouth. She let out a little gasp as he pulled them down her slender legs. It was too much for Elizabeth to handle. She pushed Oliver down upon the bed and straddled him, planting a trail of kisses down his body.

"Do you usually do this?" Oliver stammered, completely enamored with the vision of his sister's mouth inching slowly toward his crotch. He knew he ought to stop her, but he had absolutely no desire to.

"Seduce my brother? It's a new thing for me." She giggled as he picked her up and tossed her down on the bed again, forcing her legs apart.

"Silly me, I've forgotten my manners. It's your birthday. Let me give you something special," Oliver said, spreading his sister's legs and lowering his face to her slick cunt. He ran his tongue up her slit, paying special attention to her clit. She sunk her teeth into her lip, her skin tingling with sexual desire.

"Oh my god," Elizabeth gasped, arching her back as Oliver's tongue darted inside her moist vagina. She began panting loudly when he inserted a finger, pumping slowly as he flicked his tongue back and forth across her swollen clit. She clenched the sheets in her fists; the pressure was bulding up inside of her and she needed to let it out. Oliver lapped at Elizabeth's slippery pussy with renewed enthusiasm as she began to moan his name loudly. Eagerly, he imbibed her slick juices as she became increasingly wild. She bucked her hips to meet his tongue, trembling as a collosal orgasm tore through her body. Oliver smiled with satisfaction, watching Elizabeth's chest rise and fall with each shallow breath. To his surprise, she closed her legs when he returned to lick up her fresh cum.

"What's wrong?" Oliver asked, his brow furrowed.

"Nothing. That was fucking amazing, but you can't be down there right now. It's too sensitive," she replied, still recovering. Oliver crept back up her body and kissed his little sister eagerly, deliriously horny. Elizabeth grasped her brother's rock hard penis in her hand and began to stroke it slowly. She wanted desperately to get him off, to taste him. The siblings switched positions, and Elizabeth took Oliver's cock into her mouth eagerly. She dragged her tongue over every inch of his throbbing cock and her pussy began to moisten as her brother thrust into her mouth. Cradling his balls in one hand, she ran her tongue up his shaft, flicking it over the head.

"Bit, uuuhhhngh," Oliver was so close to climax that he could hardly speak. "I'm about to cum." He had been so ready for so long that it took very little effort on her part. Still, she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, swirling her tongue around it in sheer delight. "Oh, shit." That was all the warning he gave. His entire body jerked violently, and he released a massive load of jizz into her waiting mouth. Twitching, his cock emmited jet after jet of hot semen. Despite her best efforts to swallow it all, a bit of Oliver's cum dripped onto Elizabeth's pert breasts.

"How was that, Oli?" Elizabeth asked, once she had licked up all the leftovers. She scooted up next to him on the bed and watched him curiously.

"Amazing. Mindblowing. You are the best," he rasped, his fingers traveling down to her pussy once more. He fondled her for a few moments until she removed his hand.

"I want you to fuck me." Oliver sat bolt upright, eyes wide open. Already his cock was hardening.

"What? That's a whole 'nother ballgame."

"Your point being?"

"You're my sister!" he stood up, pacing nervously across the room.

"Get over it. I'm not trying to marry you. You just ate me out, remember?" she slipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy, moaning audibly. "Look, you're hard already. Don't you want me?"

"To fuck you would be wrong, though. I couldn't."

"Ok, then," Elizabeth sighed, removing her hand and getting up. "Somebody's gotta do it. I think I'll go call Billy."

"Hell no. You're my sister, I'm gonna do it." Oliver grabbed Elizabeth and threw her down on the bed, spreading her legs. "Are you sure? It's gonna hurt."

"I know, I can handle it. Just be gentle with me." Ravenously, he kissed her, ecstatic at the opporunity to make his dream come true. He hadn't even realized how much he wanted her until now, and he ran his cock up and down her slit in eager anticipation.

She watched as he slowly pushed the head of his dick into her well lubricated hole. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

"Deep breaths," he reminded her, inching his cock in, bit by bit. He rubbed her clit in an effort to pleasure her, making his entrance easier.

"Fuck," she yelped, as he shoved himself completely inside the narrow passageway. She was very wet, but still experienced some slight discomfort as he took her cherry.

"Sorry," he moaned. He'd never fucked a virgin before; it was the tightest pussy he'd ever had. He felt sure his brain was malfunctioning- he couldn't even formulate thoughts. There was only one thing running through his head: THRUST. "You ok?"

"I think so." She'd barely finished speaking when he pulled out almost completely, then thrust against her roughly. Elizabeth winced, slowly adjusting to the discomfort of her brother's massive penis occupying her most sacred space. Gradually, she began to writhe against him. The pain was fading, and being replaced by indescribable pleasure. As he carefully moved his cock in and out of his sister's tight cunt, Oliver bent to kiss her neck. She'd always been ticklish there.

"Oli...this feels...so good," she whispered in his ear, wrapping her legs around his waist and pushing him deeper inside.

"I can't believe we're doing this. This is fucked up," he replied, the words tumbling from his mouth.

"Soooo fucked up." Her breathing grew increasingly ragged as he rammed her with reckless abandon. He hoped he wasn't hurting her, because there was no more holding back.

"Bit! uuuuhhhhh, Bit! Fuck!" Oliver was practically incoherent as he pumped her voraciously. She bucked against him wildly with each thrust, ecstatic. They fell into a steady, rapid rhythm, slamming the bedframe against a wall as they fucked furiously.

"Oli! Oli! Fuck me! Oh yes, oh god, oooooohhhhh!!" she moaned at the top of her lungs and pulled Oliver deeper inside her still.

"I'm about to cum! Jesus christ!" he groaned.

"I'm cuuummmmiiiinnngg!!" She grinded her cunt against his thick cock in desperation. Her body shook with pleasure, and for a moment she was completely unaware of everything beside Oliver's penis slipping in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Oliver's face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain as Elizabeth dug her fingernails into his back, her tight pussy spasming around his throbbing cock. They climaxed at precisely the same moment. Oliver's penis twitched as he shot a load of hot cum into her, and she felt a ripple of fiery bliss run through her entire body.

Panting and sweating, they collapsed on the bed, basking in the delectable aftershock of what they'd just done. The bond that they had perviously thought to be destroyed was back again, stronger than ever in so many ways.

"Thank you, Bit."

"You're amazing, Oli."

"Happy birthday, little sister."

12