Sexual Soul Mate

Story Info
A woman meets her perfect lover later in life.
2.5k words
4.35
44.3k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

This story is partially auto-biographical. It includes cheating so if that isn't your thing, you may want to read something else. Depending on the response to this story I may add more installments about Melanie and Jack. Theirs was a very erotic love story. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Melanie found the Craig's List personal ads quite by accident. Once she did, however, she was hooked. The ads fell into three different categories, in her opinion.

1. Bad writers who hadn't discovered spell check.

2. Men who desperately wanted others to see their cocks.

3. Clever men who knew how to write to attract attention.

It was possible there were other categories but the majority fell into those three, as far as Melanie could tell.

It didn't really matter though, she read them for the comedy aspect of them and if she suddenly felt the urge to see an erect penis in the middle of the afternoon.

Life had gone along fairly seamlessly for many years. Melanie married at 24, had three kids by the time she was 29 and enjoyed an active life with her husband and kids in their safe suburb. Then things changed. Her kids grew up and started leaving, her husband took a job that kept him away from home for long periods of time and Melanie began to flounder. Suddenly, her idyllic life wasn't quite so perfect.

The fact was that Melanie was lonely. She was lonely and invisible, or at least she felt that way. Then, in the midst of her unofficial mid-life crises, she discovered the online world. She began to chat and flirt and post on various chat sites. Slowly her resolve was broken down and she was introduced to the world of cyber sex and phone sex. It surprised her that having sex online or on the phone could be at all satisfying for her, but it was, at least for a while. Then like every other new high, they began to lose their appeal and she found herself needing more.

At first reading the CL ads were just entertaining. She literally laughed over some of the poorly written messages and found herself wincing at some of the more desperate ones. Then one day she came across an ad that intrigued her. The title was unique and caught her attention, 'If you are what you eat and I eat pussy does that make me a pussy?' Clever and surprising, she just had to check that one out. He went on to write about looking for a mature woman to play with, no strings attached. His ad actually said very little, just enough to get her attention and push her to respond.

Because she loved to write and loved a challenge, she crafted a creative email and fired it off to him. He responded immediately and throughout the afternoon they exchanged a number of flirty, fun responses. Since it was the end of the week and they both couldn't play much over the weekend, he asked her to meet him for coffee on Monday at noon and she heard her own voice agree. That was not something she had planned on doing but somehow it happened and although she considered canceling, she decided she would meet him, only for coffee and nothing else.

She intentionally dressed casually for their coffee date. Jeans, a sweater and medium heels finished her look. It was a gorgeous fall day and although she was nervous she was also excited. Coffee and nothing else, she kept reminding herself. She spotted him in his van as she pulled into the parking lot. They had exchanged headshots and he described his van so there was no mistaking him. She pulled up in front of the coffee shop and watched him walk in. She almost drove away but forced herself to get out of her car and enter the store. They were the only customers but she didn't even look at him. She could feel him watching her and when he approached her she finally looked up.

He was tall with broad shoulders and short salt and pepper hair. His nicely trimmed beard appealed to her and she had to fight the urge to run her hand over it. He had a great smile and put her at ease as soon as he began to talk. He asked her questions about her life and her family and shared easily about his. By mutual silent agreement they didn't talk about their spouses, instead sharing about their kids and the business of life. He didn't push her when she politely said she didn't want to talk about a specific subject but soon they were laughing like old friends. Clearly there was a comfortability between them that kept the atmosphere very relaxed.

After a time, he asked her if she would like to head to the park to take a walk. She agreed and soon he was following her car. Even though it was a Monday the park was full of seniors and moms with young children. Walkers followed the path around the lake and the parking lot was almost full. They began to walk around the lake, talking easily. Suddenly he grabbed her arm and turned her toward him. He quietly said, "I don't think we've been properly introduced yet," as he leaned over and kissed her. Feeling no resistance from Melanie, he began to kiss her with more urgency, pushing his tongue into her mouth and holding her tightly. Without any thought, Melanie moved closer to him and kissed him back passionately. Long minutes passed as they stood on the crowded trail and kissed until she suddenly broke away from him.

"Jack, I can't do this. Look at all these people. What if someone I know walks by?"

Jack let go of her and led her to a nearby bench. He kept his hands to himself although he was dying to touch her again. He began to talk about coaching football and the politics that went into it as he tried to hide his frustration. Melanie was frustrated too. She hadn't felt such a natural connection with another man in so long, she was desperate to kiss him again and explore the possibilities. Then, in order to stop the football talk, she leaned over and suggested that they walk over to a less populated area of the park. He jumped at the chance.

Together they walked over a bridge that led to quieter walking paths. They easily found a small grove of trees that would shelter them from the public. Quickly they came together, kissing and exploring each other's tongues. Melanie was amazed that they fit together so perfectly and thought she could kiss him for hours. Before long they laid on the grass, kissing and exploring. His hand reached under her sweater and fondled her breasts just before guiding her hand to his fly. Slipping her hand into his jeans, she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock and stroked him deliciously. They made out like that for about an hour until Jack asked her to sit in his van with him.

Surprising herself, Melanie agreed. They walked to the van and got in the back seat. Still, there were so many people there just enjoying the park. The new lovers barely noticed or were so horny for each other that they just didn't care. Either way Jack and Melanie managed to do quite a bit that beautiful afternoon. Melanie went to her knees and took out his cock to play with. She licked and sucked him until he exploded in her mouth.

Jack encouraged her to sit next to him and reached under her sweater, freeing her tits. He pinched her nipples and took them in his mouth, feeling her wiggle at his attention. Then he undid her jeans and worked his fingers into her pussy. The real wiggling began then. He smiled against her mouth as her juices soaked his hand and her body writhed against him. Her cum was perfect, he thought as he formed a plan.

Whispering in her ear, Jack said, "I really want to taste you."

Melanie panicked for a moment. They already were being very risky, taking huge chances in public. "Oh, not here." She answered.

Jack chuckled against her mouth and said, "No, not here, but I really want to lick your pussy."

Then he straightened up and looked her in the eye. Melanie busied herself with straightening her clothes as she watched his face. He invited her to his house to spend some time with him. She was startled but listened carefully to him.

"I have the house completely to myself for three days. Tomorrow you can come over and we'll do only what you want to do. I want to do everything but you set the limits. What do you think?" Jack asked.

Melanie spoke without thinking. Of course she wanted to be with him again. Her body was tingling and the thought of getting naked with him was so appealing. She kissed him deeply and agreed.

When Melanie got home, there were a couple of emails waiting for her from Jack. They were playful and sexy and full of anticipation. Although she was a little worried about the setting and about feeling guilty, she was also very excited to see him again and decided to ignore all her reservations.

The next day Melanie attended a work meeting in the morning and then stopped at the bathroom to brush her teeth and check her reflection. The drive to his house was an easy one but somehow she missed the familiar turn and ended up taking the long way around. Finally she arrived in his neighborhood and thought, 'it's not too late to back out', but her curiosity got the best of her and she soon parked in front of his house. According to Jack, the neighbors were not an issue so she walked boldly to the front door. Her heart was racing and her breathing had quickened.

He answered the door quickly and welcomed her in. As she slipped off her shoes, he took her in his arms, wrapping her tightly and kissing her deeply. He knew just what to do to put her at ease and of course, it worked. They stood in the entryway just kissing for long minutes until he took her hand and led her to the lower level. He explained that they would use an extra bedroom instead of the master bedroom. She was more than ok with that. It was very chilly in the lower level and when he noticed her shivering he apologized and explained that they always kept the unused portion of the house cold.

To warm her, and because he just couldn't keep his hands off of her, he wrapped her in his arms and together they settled on a leather couch next to a bed. He talked about everything and nothing, trying his best to put her at ease. She appreciated the effort but talking was not really what she had come for so she turned and placed her head in his lap, forcing him to be quiet. He smiled and leaned over to kiss her. His hand naturally rested on her belly so of course he had to start exploring. Soon he was teasing her breasts with his fingers and slowly slipping off her shirt.

Before long they got up and took turns undressing each other, until they stood naked together. Melanie was cold and feeling very self conscious until he placed his hands on her hips and moved her to sit on the bed. Then he pushed her back to lay down and he knelt on the floor with his head between her legs. Never before had she been eaten so quickly by a new lover and she held her breath in anticipation.

His hot breath moved over her pussy as he moved in to lick and taste her. His tongue moved over the slippery folds of her pussy lips and his fingers explored every inch of her. Although she was 48, Melanie had never experienced oral sex with a man who was so completely devoted to the act. He had professed himself an addict and she could certainly see why. His lips and tongue moved on her constantly until she was writhing on the bed and frankly, trying to move away from him. He held her hips to his face and wouldn't let her go. Loud moans filled the room as intense sensations poured from her body. He kept up the pressure and the pleasure long after she cried out for him to stop. Then he lifted his soaked face and grinned up at her as she came down off of the high of cumming multiple times.

Moving up to lay beside her, Jack kissed her deeply. They explored each other's body inch by inch. At one point Melanie laid on her back with her head next to his thigh. Later she didn't even remember how they got to that position, only that his legs were eye level. She took in his legs and then her eyes settled on his cock. It was mostly hard and rested against his thigh. Melanie felt an irresistible urge to touch him so she ran the back of her hand up his leg until she touched his cock. Unable to stop her movement, she moved so her mouth was over his cock with her knees on either side of his head. A surprise 69 for him; the perfect position for them both.

Melanie looked over her shoulder to ask him, "Is this alright? Are you ok with this?"

Jack hummed in agreement as he grabbed her hips and pulled her juicy pussy to his waiting mouth. 'Alright?' he thought. 'Much more than alright.'

Taking his cock deep in her mouth, she began to move on him, feeling him move against her sex. His tongue and mouth had her on fire once again and the sounds coming from the sexy blonde had him doubling his efforts. Sucking his cock while he licked her pussy was difficult so occasionally she had to stop and simply grind herself against his face. He didn't seem to mind though. After a long time she moved off of him and straddled his cock, taking him deep inside of her. Her palms against the headboard, she rode him smoothly and with increasing speed. He placed his hands on her breasts and helped to move her up and down.

Melanie was surprised at how much he sweated during sex. It just dripped off of his hairline and onto her when he was making love to her from above. Admittedly it took a while to adjust to such perspiring, but she honestly grew to love it. Sweating profusely was unique to him and since she thought of him as her perfect lover, her sexual soul mate, she loved everything about it.

That first day they made love for over three hours. Although she expected to feel guilty about being with him, it wasn't nearly as much as she thought it would be. She never could explain that, it just was. Making love with him was fun and passionate and Melanie believed she had met her sexual soul mate.

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers