Sexual Studies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around. There weren't any good places to sit, so I leaned against the edge of the table, squatting down a little. I unscrewed the lid, put the cup below my pussy and tried to pee. It took me a little bit to relax enough, then it started flowing. I filled the cup, and stopped. I screwed the lid back on, and sat back on the exam table.

I then called out David's name. He immediately opened the curtain; quicker than I expected. Had he been there the whole time I was peeing?! That's embarrassing!

"Good," he said, grabbing the cup. "Now, we're done with the first half of the exam. Do you have time to do the second half today, or would you like to schedule it for another day?"

"Let's do it now, and get it over with." I replied.

"Alright. For the second part of the exam, we'll need to move next door. If you'd like, I can grab you a gown."

"Yes please," I replied.

David opened the curtain and left. He was back a moment later with a pale blue hospital gown.

I slipped my arms through it, and turned around. "David, would you mind tieing this for me?"

"Sure thing," he replied, grabbing the strings on the gown. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I felt his gaze on my bare bottom as he tied it. Once he was done, I slipped my flip-flips on, and turned to face him.

"All set? Follow me." He opened the curtain, and stepped out. He walked out the door and I followed him into the hallway.

As I walked, I could feel a slight draft of wind between my bare legs. I looked down and saw that the gown was quite small: it only came down to just below my pussy. I could also feel that the back was not closed all the way, and my bare back and butt crack were exposed. Anyone walking behind me would be able to see. At that thought, I turned around, but there was nobody there.

As we approached the next door, David looked in. "Oh, hi Abby. Are you doing an exam in here?"

I heard a female reply, "Yes. We just started."

"Oh, ok. I guess we'll go to test room B," he replied. "This way Samantha."

He walked past the room with Abby, and continued down the hall. As we passed, I faintly heard a male voice moaning. I forgot that these tests included male participants as well. I wondered how different their exams were than the females.

We passed three more rooms on the right, and one on the left, all of which had no doors, which was very strange! Each of them were offices with computers, but no exam tables.

As we approached the second door on the left, a woman stepped out. She was wearing a lab coat.

"Oh, hi David," she said as she looked back at me. "I see you've got a candidate, so I'll make this quick." She went on to babble about some experiment and the results of it, using a lot of medical jargon I didn't understand.

As we stood there, I was very nervous. There weren't many people around, but I was quite exposed. I pulled on the bottom hem of the gown to make sure my pussy was covered.

After a few seconds of standing there, a man walked past us from behind. I jumped approximately a mile. I'm sure he got a good look at my bare ass as he walked up.

A moment later, the girl finished her conversation with David, and we continued down the hall. We passed one more empty room on either side, before arriving at test room B.

As we entered, I looked around. This room was bigger than the previous room, at about 15 feet by 30 feet'. Like all the other rooms, there was no door into the room, but there was a door on the other side of the room, with a window beside it. On the left side as we entered, up against one wall, there was a desk with several computer monitors, and a shelf over it with many books. There were three chairs behind the desk. On the right side, there were cabinets. On the wall above them, there anatomy pictures, including many of the brain, as well as one of an erect penis, and another of a naked female anatomy.

"Welcome to exam room B," David said. "This is one of three exam rooms. They're all specialized for certain things. Either A or B will work for this initial exam." As he was speaking, he walked to the door on the far side, and opened it. Inside, there was a small room, about 5 feet by 5 feet, with only the one entrance, and no other windows. Inside, in one corner, hanging from a hook, was a strange looking device with lots of wires. It looked a bit like a fishing net, with a bunch of plastic pieces and suction cups on it.

Filling most of the room was an exam chair, with the foot facing the door. This exam chair looked more like a dentist chair than a doctor chair, because of the contours. The other odd part was that where the person's legs go, it was split down the middle, and had hinges so the leg parts could be spread apart. I assumed that was to be used for exactly what it seemed. Quite intimidating.

"As I said earlier," David continued, "in this part of the exam, we'll be testing your sexual response to certain stimuli, in order to get a series of baseline readings. Now, please remove your gown and have a seat in the exam chair."

"Could you untie it for me?" I asked, turning around again.

"Sure." He quickly untied it. I removed it and handed it to him. He placed it on the desk.

I stepped inside the room, and sat in the chair. Now that I was seated, I could see that the window was really a one-way mirror. Everyone outside could see the subject inside clearly, but the subject simply saw their own reflection. I also noticed several cameras around the small room. There was one on the ceiling above the door, one to my right, and one below some glass on the floor. Additionally, there were several speakers mounted throughout the room, and a couple microphones.

"Good. Now, please place your feet on the legrests. For the real studies, we'd need to strap them down, as well as your arms, but for the baseline, we'll get better readings if we don't."

I did as David said, placing each of my legs on their respective legrests. At this point, they were only a couple inches apart.

"Alright," David said, as he walked over to the strange device, and picked it up. "This odd looking thing is an EEG. It measures your neural activity. I'll need to put it on your head, and attach each of the suction cups to your skin."

He did as he said, placing the net over my head. It went from just over my eyebrows, all the way over my head and down to my neck, and from ear to ear. After placing it on my head, he went one-by-one through each of the suction cups, and stuck them to my head, making sure they got below my hair.

After about 5 minutes, he had them all connected, and stepped back. He walked out of the small room and looked at one of the monitors, before returning.

"Everything looks good," he said. "We're ready to begin. In order to minimize outside interference, I'll need to close this door. The room is soundproofed, so you won't be able to hear me, unless I project my voice through the speakers. I'll also be playing various other sounds throughout the test."

He then stepped out and closed the door behind him. As soon as it was shut, I felt like I had lost my hearing. The only sounds I could hear were my own breathing and heartbeat. Also, it was quite dark. There was a faint light somewhere behind me, but that was all.

After a few moments, I heard David's voice through the speakers. "Good. Now, first we'll do a normal, baseline reading. Please close your eyes and breathe slowly. Try not to move, as it disrupts the nodes on the EEG. I'll turn on some white noise as well."

I closed my eyes and heard the white noise start. The sound was something between static from a TV, and a waterfall. I laid there and concentrated on my breathing for what seemed like forever. With no reference, I couldn't be sure how long it was, but it felt like about five minutes.

Then I heard David's voice again, "Good. Next, I'll play various sounds. Keep your eyes closed, and concentrate on what you hear."

A moment later, I heard birds chirping. They played for a while. Then the sounds switched to a dog barking. Then a man's voice in a language I didn't understand. Then a woman's in a different language, but still not english.

Then, I heard a man moaning with what seemed like pleasure. That surprised me. I felt a twinge between my legs. Then I heard another person moaning, this time from a woman. Then I heard both the man and the woman moaning together. After a moment, I could tell the moans were in a pattern. Finally, I realized they were having sex! The moans were in time with his thrusts into her. That really got me excited. I started picturing what they looked like in my head. He was on top of her. She had her legs wrapped around his waist. He was thrusting his large cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Then the sounds stopped. A moment later the door opened. It took my eyes a moment to adjust, and I heard David's voice before I saw him. "Good. That's it for the auditory readings. Next, we'll do visual simulation." He rolled an LCD TV on a stand into the room, plugged two cords into the wall and turned it on. Then he walked out and closed the door.

"Alright. We'll start again with a baseline of white noise. Please keep your eyes open and look at the TV. Try not to blink. You may do whatever you feel like, but try not to move your head, as it will disrupt the EEG readings."

The TV lit up with static, and the white noise started again. This time seemed shorter than the first.

Then David spoke again, "Alright, now we'll move on to other images."

The TV picture switched to a video of a horse galloping through a field, with accompanying sounds. Then it switched to a baby playing with some toys. Then a business man talking in a meeting with his co-workers. Then an older man helping a young girl with her homework.

After several more seemingly random scenes, it switched to a very attractive man stripping on a stage. He lifted his white tank-top over his head, revealing perfect six-pack abs.

That turned me on a lot. David had said I could do what I wanted. I felt like rubbing myself, but I couldn't just do that with him outside the room. I knew he was watching, both through the window and on his monitors, via the cameras. However, watching the man strip did get me quite wet.

Then it switched to a girl on the same stage, in a bra and thong. She was dancing on a pole. After a few seconds, she reached behind her and unclasped the bra, and threw it into the crowd. Her tits were perfectly round, with small nipples. She turned around and bent over, shaking her ass at the crowd, before slipping her tiny panties off her body. She danced some more before turning around, revealing a neatly trimmed bush.

Then it switched back to the man. Some time had passed. He now had only boxers on, and was facing away from the camera. He was dancing while slowly inching his last piece of clothing down his legs. When they reached the floor, he danced while he turned around, revealing his large shaft. It was larger than any I'd seen before.

I couldn't resist. I knew David was watching, but I was getting very horny, and I knew he'd be expecting me to do this sooner or later. My hands were already in my lap, so I moved one hand to my pussy and rubbed it a little. As soon as I saw the dancer's cock, I started rubbing my clit faster. He was a very sexy man, and I enjoyed his strip show a lot.

Then the image switched again, this time to the same man and woman strippers, lying naked on a bed, making out. His hands were rubbing her skinny stomach, then up to her perfect tits. He massaged them as her hand rubbed his cock. His hand moved down her body to her pussy and massaged it as she spread her legs.

I slowed down at this scene. When his hand started rubbing her pussy, I rubbed mine in time with it. I imagined I was that girl, being pleasured by the attractive man.

The scene switched again. She was on her back, with her legs in the air. He was on top of her, thrusting his large cock into her. The scene was shot from above, so I could see every detail, as his shaft glided in and out of her. They were both moaning. Then I realized it was the same sounds I'd heard earlier. These were the same people.

I rubbed harder and faster. Then I slid two of my fingers inside myself and fingered myself.

The scene switched again. She was on her knees with him behind her. His cock was in her asshole, fucking her hard. She was screaming and holding the bed-sheets.

I didn't really think I was into that kind of stuff, but that scene turned me on more than any of the others. I imagined myself getting fucked in my ass from behind, and I started humping my hand in time with his thrusts.

It switched once more. She was knelt in front of him, while he stood, jacking off. He came all over her face, as she caught as much as she could in her mouth.

Then the screen went black. I stopped masturbating, moved my hands to my sides, and laid there waiting for David to open the door.

Sure enough, a moment later, the door opened, and David stepped inside with another device in his hands. It was bright, so I couldn't quite see what it was.

"You're doing great Samantha," he said. "One more set of stimuli and we'll be done with the initial testing. For this one, I'll need you to spread your legs. As I'm sure you noticed, this chair is specially designed for that purpose. I'm going spread the legrests in just a moment, but before I do, I'll need to strap just your ankles in, so you stay in the right position. Just sit still and relax."

He knelt down and wrapped two leather straps around my ankles, tightening them only slightly. When he was done, I could wiggle my legs slightly, but they were firmly attached to the chair.

Then he stepped to one side of me and pushed a button on the chair. I felt my legs slowly spread apart. Once they got to about 6 inches, they started raising up, in addition to spreading. I also felt the chair start to recline. It continued moving for another sixty seconds or so. When the chair was stopped in it's final position, I was lying on my back, with my legs raised above the height of my chest, and spread apart to about two and a half feet at the knees. My pussy was wide open at this point, and David was looking directly at it as he was adjusting the chair. It seemed he was adjusting it to get my pussy as open as possible.

"Good. You're doing great, Samantha," David said as he stepped in front of me, and showed me the device he was holding. It looked like a rubber dildo attached to a motor with a few other parts. The dildo looked to be much larger than the average human dick; around 10 inches in length. "Now, I'm going to attach this device to the chair. It's a robotic probe, designed to take various measurements. At certain points during this session, it's going to stimulate you in various ways, externally and internally. Now, just relax while I set this up."

He smiled at me, before squatting down and attaching the device to the table. I could feel the tip of the dildo poke me a few times as David adjusted it. I also glanced down, and saw that David was clearly looking at my pussy, lining the rubber cock up for me to be penetrated by it. When he was finished, I could feel the tip of the device at the entrance to my pussy, but not inside. Yet.

"Good." David said, as he stood back up, and started adjusting the screen to a position where I could easily see it.. "We're all set. I'll close the door, and start the videos again. Please keep your eyes on the screen."

David stepped back outside and closed the door behind him, leaving me once again in the dim lighting of the room. However, this time I was a bit more scared and excited. The whole time, I'd been naked, but now the reality of these experiments was starting to hit me. I was lying in a chair with a robotic dick aimed at my pussy. In a moment, I was going to be science's fucktoy, and at this point, there wasn't a whole lot I could do about. That thought was both very scary and very exciting.

A few seconds later, the screen lit up again. On it, I saw puppies playing, and I could hear them barking. Then it switched to some little kids playing. Various other images displayed on the scene for the next couple minutes.

Then, the same guy and girl from before appeared on the screen. They were in a restaurant, chatting over a meal. A few seconds later, it showed them getting into their car. As they drove, she reached over and started rubbing the guy's pants. I started getting wet from this. Then she put her other hand on her pussy and started rubbing. Right when her hand touched her pussy, I felt the side of the robot shaft rubbing against my clit. As she moved her hands, the dildo rubbed against against my pussy in time with the girl's hand.

A few seconds later, I saw some cars drive by their window. The guy looked over and smiled at the girl. The girl smiled back, then stopped rubbing herself. The dildo stopped rubbing against me. The girl reached up and slowly pulled her shirt down, until her perky tits were on display.

About 30 seconds later, I saw a car drive alongside their car. The driver glanced into their car. He did a double take when he realized the girl's tits were on display. The girl made eye contact with him and smiled. The driver continued glancing back and forth between the road and the girl. Then the girl sat up and turned to face the guy. She pressed her perky tits against the window, so he could easily see them. He smiled, and gave her a thumbs up.

Then she sat back and started playing with herself again. Once again, the dildo started rubbing me. That whole scene had me very excited. I had always wondered what it'd be like to flash my tits to strangers on the highway. It looked very exciting.

Then the scene switched again, and the dildo stopped. The couple was walking into a bedroom. I took a deep breath and readied myself for what I knew was coming. On the screen, I saw the couple walk over to the bed, and they started making out. After a few seconds, they started slowly stripping each other, then laid down. He started rubbing her tits, and she rubbed his large cock.

After about a minute of that, his hands moved down to her pussy, and the dildo started up again, still rubbing my labia and clitoris. A few seconds later, I saw the guy get ready to finger fuck the girl, and I readied myself. I wondered what would happen. When his finger entered her, the dildo didn't do anything different. I was actually a little disappointed at this. But the dildo continued to rub me.

Finally, the guy got on top of the girl and was ready to fuck her. This was the moment I had been waiting for, and I was excited about it. As the guy positioned his cock, I could feel the dildo also getting in position. Then, the guy slipped his cock inside the girl, and the machine slipped it's cock inside me. I gasped with pleasure, and so did the girl. The guy started slowly, and so did the dildo. They slid into us about 3 inches, then back out, then to 5, then out.

Then they sped up, fucking us faster. I felt the dildo sliding in and out of me, as I saw the guy's cock do the same to the girl. After a few seconds, I couldn't concentrate on the screen anymore, so I closed my eyes, and imagined the guy fucking me. Even though I knew it was a machine, it might as well have been the guy. His cock slid in and out of me faster and faster, until I knew the machine was going faster than the man could ever go. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. Just when I was about to start screaming, the cock slid all the way out of me.

I gasped in frustration, and I opened my eyes, looking between my legs, about to tell the guy to keep going. Then I remembered it was a machine. I looked over to the screen, and I heard the girl say almost the same thing I was going to: "Oh! please don't stop!"