Sexual Studies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the guy didn't listen. Instead, he leaned down and kissed the girl. They made out for a minute or so; just enough to calm us all down.

Once we were all far from orgasm, the guy readied himself again. I felt him at the entrance to my hole. Then he slid in. In the video, I saw him stop and pause, but in reality, I felt the dildo continue sliding in. On the screen, white letters popped up over the picture. They said "5 inches" The dildo kept sliding in, and the letters changed to "5.5 inches". Then "6.8 inches". I was starting to feel quite full. "7.3 inches". I wasn't sure I could take any longer. "7.7 inches." A few seconds later, I screamed as it was starting to get painful. Then I felt the dildo slide back out. The final length on the screen said "7.8 inches" Then it went away and I saw the guy pull out of the girl.

I took a breath as the girl flipped over and got on her knees. When she was ready, the guy positioned himself and entered her from behind. Once again, I felt the dildo enter me. But this time, the machine was angled differently. It seemed it had positioned itself to enter from the same angle he was. It felt like I was being fucked from behind, but I was still lying on my back. Quite a strange sensation.

The cock fucked us both hard and fast this time. I knew this was it for me. I closed my eyes and concentrated. After a couple minutes, I was reaching my peak. I open my eyes and glanced at the screen, so I could watch the guy fucking me, but the guy and girl weren't fucking anymore. They were getting dressed. It appeared they finished a long time ago. But the dildo was still fucking me. Was it going to keep going until I came? I closed my eyes again.

About 30 seconds of ecstasy later, and I was over the edge. I started cumming. I screamed loudly. The dildo kept going, faster now. I kept screaming and I writhed in the chair. A moment later I felt the dildo slow down, then pulse, just like a cock cumming. After I finished cumming, and the machine was done pulsing, the dildo slid all the way out, causing me to gasp one more time. I opened my eyes. The screen was black.

I was breathing very heavily when David opened the door this time. My chest was rising and dropping rapidly, and my legs were spread wide still. I could also feel juices dripping out of me. It seemed like too much to be just mine. Did that machine cum inside me? David openly watched for a moment, staring at my tits and my leaking pussy.

"Good job Samantha," he said, once I'd calmed down. He walked over and started lowered my legs. "We got all the measurements and readings we needed. I hope you enjoyed it."

I responded, "Good?! That was the best orgasm I've ever had!"

"Great!" he said, "I'll note that down when I get back to the desk. You're just about finished now. We just need to unstrap you, get the EEG off, fill out an exit questionnaire, and you'll be on your way."

As David lowered me down, I noticed he was still openly staring at my naked body. My legs were still wide open, and my pussy was dripping.

After another 30 seconds, the chair was back in the upright position, with my legs together. David knelt down and unstrapped my ankles from the chair.

When he was done, he stood and said, "Good. Now turn towards me and I'll take the EEG off." I did as he said, placing my feet on the floor. He slowly started untangling the mess of wires and electrodes from my hair.

From my seated position, I was at eye-level with his crotch. From the bulge in David's pants, I could tell he was enjoying this. It must be an exciting job. He gets to strap naked girls to a chair, spread their legs wide, show them porn, and watch them masterbate and get fucked by a machine. I couldn't blame him for being horny. Anyone would be.

Once he was done with the EEG, he placed it back on it's rack. Then he turned and left the small room. I stood and followed him. Before I walked out, I couldn't help but notice that there was a sizable pool of liquid on the ground below the chair. I must have leaked quite a lot.

"Alright, take a seat," David said, indicating a nearby chair. I reached for the gown, but he stopped me. "Sorry, but you can't get dressed quite yet. I need you to remain uncovered for the questionnaire."

I frowned at that, but took a seat, naked, in the chair. I didn't bother covering up or crossing my legs. David had already see quite a lot of me. No need for modesty.

"Thank you," he said, reading the first question from the clipboard, "I'll start with the physical questions, so I get accurate answers before your body gets time to calm down. On a scale of 1 to 10, how wet are you? 1 being completely dry, and 10 being the wettest you've ever been."

"Um...I'm not sure..." I said, looking down, and touching my pussy with my fingers. "I guess an 8?"

"Okay. From 1-10, how sexually excited would you say you are? 1 is not at all, 10 is the most excited you've ever been."

I thought for a moment, before replying, "About a 7."

"Good. How embarrassed are you? Similar scale."

"Uh. maybe a three?"

"Alright. Good to know you don't have any problems being naked and stimulated in front of others. That will make the testing easier. What was your favorite part of the test?"

I thought about that for a moment, before answering, "I'd have to say being strapped in and fucked by that machine."

"Good. And your least favorite?"

Again I thought back to my time in the room. "Probably when the dildo was pushed far inside me. It was painful at the end."

"Ah, yea. Sorry about that. It's a requirement for the initial test, so we can get a measure of how much you can handle. I might have pushed it just a little too far."

Wait...was David controlling the machine for that part? I thought it was automatic!

"Ok, Samantha. that was the last question. You may put the gown back on, and I'll walk you back to get your clothes, then you may leave."

I stood, grabbed the gown from the desk, put it over me. As I did, I asked, "David, did that machine cum inside me?"

"Oh, yes." he replied. "The machine is designed to closely simulate human intercourse, which would include the male orgasm. Don't worry, though: the liquid is known as methylcellulose. It's designed to look and feel like sperm, but doesn't have any affect on the female reproductive system."

"Oh," I replied. "Alright."

I knew it was a fairly short walk, so I didn't bother having David tie the gown in the back this time. He grabbed the clipboard, then walked out of the room, and I followed. On the way back, we didn't see anyone.

When we arrived at the first room, where I left my clothes, I removed the gown and got dressed. The entire time, David watched me intently. When I was finished, he led me back to the front desk, where the receptionist signed me out, and I left.