Sexual Survivor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything you like, well do you?" teased Tiffany.

What a sight that confronted the guy. Tiffany's tiny skirt had ridden up exposing her tiny white knickers and her firm butt. Her enormous tits still encased in her white bra now hung down around her face. The guy was a wreck and his friends were not much better. Tiffany slowly rocked back and forth each time bringing her butt closer and closer to the big stud's cock. Sabrina was now standing beside him urging him.

"Oooohhh, how nice is that butt, wouldn't you just like a piece of that ass, I bet your big cock would like some of that wouldn't it?" teased Sabrina.

Then without warning the guy couldn't resist any longer. Knowing that he couldn't touch Tiffany he instead placed one hand firmly around his throbbing cock and started stroking it furiously. He had abandoned everything else as he stood there oblivious to the fact that he was being watched by three of his mates and three hot ladies and started groaning as he pumped his huge shaft.

Sabrina went up to Tiffany and with a word being spoken ripped her skirt from her lips leaving her their in just her bra and panties. The guy just continued to stroke himself as Tiffany, still bending over in front of him slipped her right hand into panties and starting rubbing her pussy.

Having ripped her friends skirt off Sabrina went around behind the big stud and started playing with his butt cheeks.

"Oooh, your bum is so tight. I bet that is good for hammering that big cock of yours into the ladies isn't it," commented Sabrina.

From there Sabrina ran her hands around the front of the guy and pinched his erect nipples before slowly lowering them to his groin. She then placed her right hand around his shaft and started to take footlong strokes of his cock.

"God your cock fell like granite it's so hard and your balls there soooo heavy, do you have a big load in there for Tiffany do you? She just loves to be showered in cum you know," again teased Sabrina who was now running her long nails along his shaft, up his abs and back to his nipples.

Tiffany had now dropped to her knees and lent forward provocatively sticking her butt in the air her back downwards accentuating her sexy ebony ass. She looked over her shoulder one hand allowing her to suck on her fingers.

"Oh baby you make me so hot watching you jerk of for me, are you going to cum are you, please tell me you are," said Tiffany.

By now the other guys were egging on there mate. Urging his mate to shower the hot black chick in his cum.

"Do it man, blow that puppy all over that hot babe, give it to her big time," urged one of them.

This seemed to spur the guy into a bout of even more furious wanking as he beat his monster cock relentlessly. The girls were loving this. Sabrina was scratching the hell out the poor guy who was in such a highly aroused state he didn't even notice the large welts on his torso from Sabrina's scratching.

"Hey Jo why don't come over here and give me hand get these bra and panties off," asked Tiffany.

Jo quickly went to her side and crouched down and undid the bra strap and let Tiffany's bra fall to the floor. This released her massive tits which now hung down almost reaching the floor. Having done this she turned her attention to Tiffany's panties. She put her thumbs in the sides and slowly pulled them over Tiffany's hips, down her thighs and then removed them fully exposing Tiffany's glistening pussy.

"Ooooh that is so much better, thanks Jo. Hey while your there why don't you feel how wet this big stud has made," suggested Tiffany.

Jo hesitated. She had never done this before. She had never touched another girl there before but Tiffany looked just so hot and everyone was egging her on so after pausing for a moment she placed her hand on Tiffany's pussy and started to rub it and a huge smile came across her face.

"Oh god baby that feels soooo good. Please use your fingers ….. in me," begged Tiffany.

Jo slid first one then two and before long she had four fingers firmly wedged in Tiffany's dripping pussy. The big stud was almost at the end of his tether watching Jo thrust her hand in and out of Tiffany. His cock looked like it was about to explode the big veins swelling as they pumped blood to his engorged member.

Finally after a few more minutes of watching Tiffany rock back and forth with Jo's fingers being driven into her pussy the guy had had enough he could go on no longer.

"Oh FUUUUCK, I think I'm going to explode," he screamed his right hand now a blur as it wanked his massive member.

"Oh yeah, please tell me its going to be a big one," replied Tiffany positioning herself right in frnt of the big stud.

"Oh fuck yeah its going be Huuuge, it's going be mass…." But he didn't get time to even finish the sentence as the first blast of cum was launched from his pulsating rod landing between Tiffany's shoulder blades.

What followed was a torrent of cum as the guy continued to jerk off his rampant cock spraying load after load across Tiffany's back and ass. The sight of the hot white fluid on her ebony skin was truly awesome. For her part Jo sat there and rubbed it into Tiffany's skin like it was a very expensive body lotion slowly rubbing it into Tiffany'back. Next she scooped up a handful and asked Tiffany to turn over so that she could she her massive tits.

"Oh yeah baby rub it on my big titties, ohhh I just love it when I have them rubbed with hot cum. Will you babe, will you rub my big titties with his cum?" begged Tiffany.

Jo willingly obliged and rubbed some onto each of her firm breasts before massaging it in. This made Tiffany's rack shine and the boys groan. Even the poor guy who had been the donor of this precious load smiled his cock twitching at the sight.

"Oh there is sooo much of it and its so warm, you have been a good boy to give her such a big load haven't you," giggled Jo looking in his direction while rubbing Tiffany's tremendous set of tits.

Sabrina was now squeezing his balls pumping every last drop of cum from the guy. When he stopped wanking his shaft Sabrina just took up the action and continued for him. The guy was being tortured, used by the girls for their own sexual gratification and he was powerless to resist. The sight of watching Sabrina was too much for him and he resigned to having his footlong cock jerked senseless. His head flopped forward onto his heaving chest, sweat dripping from his forehead his mates silent as they watched on.

Finally after at least a dozen shots the guy was drained. His massive cock lay red and well beaten in his hands, his breathing laboured, his body a lather of sweat. The effort was tremendous but very gratifying.

Sabrina was the next to speak.

"Well well well, that was impressive you big stud. But I hope for your sake that that's not it for the night! We have sooooo much more planned for you and your friends. Fuck you haven't even stuck one of those monsters in us and already it looks like we are down to three. If the rest of you are as easy and quick to cum as your friend hear who will satisfy Tiffany, Jo and me?? We need cock, lots of it!! We need it big, hard and long so pucker up fellas and hang on tight because you are about to be fucked within an inch of your lives, fuck who knows one of you may not even get out alive!!" said Sabrina.

The look on the guys faces said it all, what the fuck have we got ourselves into here. These babes are supersexed, superhot and have super stamina.

Sabrina by now had had enough and commanded the other guys to drop their boxers and release their impressive weapons.

Jo froze when the next guy stepped out of boxers and revealed a cock of huge proportions. Jo guessed it had to be at least a footlong but it was the thickness and sheer power that it exuded that made her catch her breath.

"Mmmmm, very impressive young man," said Sabrina as she sidled up to him and wrapped one hand around his balls. His cock nestling up along her forearm with its throbbing head reaching her inner elbow.

The next guy was similarly well endowed. Each cock around the foot in length with huge balls from which to feed them with. Sabrina again took it upon herself to test them for hardness and nodded her approval. The final guy, Mark, was even bigger if that was possible. When Sabrina grabbed him by the balls his cock would not fit inside her forearm but instead reached her bicep.

"Mmmmm, you are a big boy aren't you. I have a surprise install for you and that cannon of yours, if you can last that long," teased Sabrina.

What happened next again sent shock waves through Jo as Sabrina continued to stroke Mark's massive piece of cock flesh her chest began to heave and suddenly her bra exploded ripping apart the material that joined the two cups together. Her huge firm breasts burst forth, her nipples rock hard and protruding an inch from her tits. Everyone, including the girls just looked on in awe as Sabrina's tits swelled even more.

Jo was asking herself if what she had just witnessed had really happened.

"Oh my, look what your big cocks have gone and done you naughty boys. You've made Sabrina's titties go and grow and grow. Mmmm they feel soooo good, soooo big, sooooo full, sooooo very very desperate for some big cock to come and fuck them," teased Sabrina now rubbing her tits hard.

The guys were stunned but these were not just some wimpy little nerds, no these guys had reputations. Reputations that had spread among the girls around town. They were not only well known for the impressive size of their cocks but also for screwing long and hard. Women found this combination irresistible. Otherwise faithful girlfriends simply abandoned their men and go off with Mark or his mates for a lengthy night of backbreaking sex. These boys were used to big titted blondes. In fact they specialised in them. Jason and Mark regularly picked up four or five each weekend from a club. They would then compete against each other to see who could cum the most.

The previous weekend one of the guys named Jason had seduced an eighteen year old big titted babe and taken her back to her place. When her boyfriend came back to the flat and found Jason's cum dripping off his beloved's lips he had gone mental. As he had to do so often, Jason had floored the irate lover with a single punch. He spent the rest of the night pounding the girl's pussy in every position imaginable. Six hours later he left her exhausted and covered in his juices. She had blacked out after an intense last session. Jason finished off by emptying his final load over her ample chest.

But Sabrina was in a different league to these girls and office sluts the guys usually prayed upon. She lived for sex and ate men like Jason and Mark for breakfast.

Two of the group, Dave and James who was now almost recovered from his previous beating at the hands of Sabrina, couldn't wait any longer and approached Sabrina running there hands over her hot body.

"Hey there, not so fast boys," Sabrina said as she manoeuvred out of their clutches.

"I'm not sure if you boys are ready for this," she said cupping her magnificent breasts in her hands.

Sabrina then once again took charge. She walked up to the two guys who had grabbed her and wrapped her hands around their throbbing cocks.

"You can't wank us off. I've had eight girls try one after another. You won't even be able to grip a cock this wide," Dave said.

"Sure you boys are big. This one here in particular is quite a cock but I bet neither of you will even last ten minutes," Sabrina replied seductively.

"I've jerked off hundreds of big bad boys off in my time and I haven't failed yet and don't intend to now," she added.

Grasping a huge cock in each hand Sabrina proceeded to jerk both studs with long powerful strokes. The guys groaned but looked to be enjoying it. Sabrina just stood there like a goddess between the two guys their massive cocks pointing skyward. One thing they had said was true Sabrina's hands didn't even go close to closing around these powerful cocks. The boys looked to be coping with this attention but only just as Sabrina settled into a familiar cock stroking rhythm.

Tiffany, her breasts still glistening with cum stood in front of the guys and bent over sticking her tongue out licking her lips her gigantic black tits squeezed firmly by her biceps providing a massive cleavage for the guys to look at. Occasionally Sabrina would pull one of the giant cocks close enough for Tiffany to lick its bulging head before pulling it away often leaving a trail of precum that would stretch from Tiffany's lips to the guys cock some two feet away.

Jason didn't want to miss out on any of the action and pulled up a chair behind Sabrina. He grabbed her tight firm buttocks and thrust himself against her body.

Her tanned round butt was so small he could squeezed both cheeks in his big hands. Her arse was incredibly toned. He dug in with all his strength but her butt was as solid as his cock. Sabrina worked hard on her arse and when she tensed it not an once of fat could be found there.

Sabrina leant forward and dipped her back in so that her buttocks pushed up and out. Jason's eyes went wild as his gaze traced along the arch in her back to her smooth round arse. He was overtaken by an animal urge and ripped her skirt of in one go. Her panties were quick to suffer the same fate.

"I like it rough baby down there baby so go ahead and stick that pulsating piece of meat in and give it you best shot. This shouldn't take long," Sabrina added without missing a stroke of the other guy's cocks.

Jason threw her onto his mighty glowing rod. This would usually be enough to make a women scream and cum but he was shocked that Sabrina took his whole length without anymore than a sigh and a grin. Her arrogant attitude just made him pound away even harder. Her body was bouncing up and down with each of his massive strokes. From the front Mark stared as her breasts rhythmically jangled but at the same time stayed pert, erect nipples pointing slightly up. His heart beat faster and he salivated.

"Come on boys I want to do you all at once," she said to Mark.

Almost in a trance Mark moved towards the action.

He moved his cock to her beautiful mouth. He wanted to feel the pleasure of her thick red lips engulf his cock, which was growing every second and strained under its new size.

"Uh uh…not for you big boy. You get special treatment," said Sabrina as she lifted herself forward and lowered his cock into her cleavage.

"Oh my god," screamed mark his 14 inch monster now enveloped in Sabrina's massive breasts.

Mark knew that his mates couldn't last long in the clutches of this supervixen. Poor Jason was frantically pounding Sabrina's butt and looked close to edge, David and James were likewise getting close. Mark knew that titfucking was his weakness and for some reason he felt that Sabrina new this as well.

"Oh don't tell me you four big studs can't last. I thought that you guys were supposed to be fucking legends. Surely you can outlast just little old me…" teased Sabrina.

As Sabrina moved up and down on Jason's long shaft she simultaneously wanked off David and James. They were both big strong lads but Sabrina treated their cocks like they were nothing. Soon they were both close to blowing. Sabrina would work them both to the point of cumming before suddenly stopping.

"Come on you two. What's the matter can't hold out for me any longer?" she would say.

Meanwhile Jason was furiously pounding at her perfect behind. He was fucking like his life depended on it. He knew if he couldn't bring her down in the next few minutes that her tight pussy would drain his dick dry and him with it.

Jason was incredibly fit and had the stamina of a star athlete and e continued to pull on her hips and thrust with all his strength.

This was the fuck of his life. Each time he pulled out the full length of his cock and then stuffed it back in but all to no avail. Sabrina simply panted under the strain and Jason was dripping wet with the effort. His muscles were tensed to bursting point. The veins on his massive arms were sticking out as his mighty body strained to pump more blood around and keep him conscious.

Meanwhile Sabrina proceeded to work Mark over. Each time Jason thrust up and down Sabrina's juicy tits slide up and down on his thick cock.

Sabrina looked Mark in the eye and said "That's one huge cock you've got there, shame it won't do you any good. I'm going to make you cum so hard onto these babies you'll probably tear a muscle. So make the most of this titfuck as you won't get a second chance to impress."

Dave and James were ready to give way. Covered in precum their stand had been impressive but it couldn't go on. Sabrina took both shafts and put them into her mouth together. Her tongue worked the sensitive heads of both cocks. When they emerged it was obvious that one had relented and cum in her mouth. Thick white juice left an arching trail from Sabrina's mouth to the end's of both of the poor bastards' cocks. Sabrina rubbed the pink and purple swollen bell-ends against each the other.

This was all too much for the other guy as he let rip a massive spurt that shot straight across Sabrina onto his mates' pecks. This sparked an outpouring of cum as Dave promptly followed with more of his own fountain of cum. He came in long streaks directly upwards. Unbelievably all three guys were cumming at once drenching both Sabrina and themselves in massive torrents of cum.

And so the so called studs were done for. But in a mischievous mood Sabrina carried on working those big shafts. She drained the two in her hands dry after about ten seconds of furious wanking. That would teach them for saying women don't know how to wank off a man.

Soon after Jason shuddered. His fucking had been frantic and Sabrina was amazed he had lasted so long. He pushed his cock in as deep as it would go and thrust he arse upwards. Sabrina was now really enjoying the big cock fucking she was getting from Jason and threw her head back and pushed out her tits giving Mark some relief from the ultra titfuck he had been subjected to. Suddenly Jason reached forward and grabbed both of Sabrina's breasts. He squeezed tightly and forced them together again enveloping his best mate's worn out shaft. Jason's cock was still rock hard but he couldn't thrust anymore. Sabrina had outlasted yet another of the stallions as they were known. Jason was spent, a physical wreck yet he still grasped Sabrina's tits. Sabrina showed little mercy for the stud as she moved her whole body up and down on his beaten cock.

Three down one more stud to go thought Sabrina. She looked up at Mark with seductive eyes. He was concentrating hard and trying not to look at her impeccable tits.

"So how are you holding out?" she asked looking down at Jason's tight hands which feebly attempting to squeeze her breasts.

"I see you friend here has shot his bolt. What's the matter is this titfuck too hot for you baby?" Sabrina asked.

Mark could barely manage to grunt. Sweat dripped off his brow and onto her heaving breasts. They were in perfect condition. Free from the constraining bra she had earlier destroyed as her tits expanded they now bounced up and down she continued to pound Jason's tortured cock.

Her almost perfect spheres were glistening with sweat and sex. Mark's tool was merely cannon fodder for these babes. As I worked him more vigorously juices were squished up from the small gap between her tits.

"Hey tough guy, bet you don't want to end up the same way as the others do you?" Sabrina said as she moved her head down over the end of Mark's shaft that was poking out of her cleavage.

Seeing this Sabrina wrapped her luscious red pouting lips round the massively expanded bell end. Working around the knob with her tongue she occasionally looked up to see his face.