Sexual Survivor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was flagging but still he held out. Fuck he was gooood.

Sabrina pumped up her lips and very slowly slid them down his shaft. The skin was strained tightly over the massive hardon Mark was sporting.

Her lips continued their descent over his cock running over thick veins full of blood that protruded out from the endless shaft.

Finally Sabrina reached a point that not even she could take any more, fuck this guy was massive and she retracted for air.

Sabrina jumped back and his cock came free from her tits. Just as she started to think that she would let him last a bit longer and finish later the flood gates opened as the sight of Sabrina's gigantic tits oozing the others' cum and her lips dripping precum tipped Mark over the edge. He grabbed his cock with both hands and gasped for air. His let fly a long stream of white fluid onto Sabrina's tits and face. While taken by surprise Sabrina quickly retook the initiative. She reached down and whipped Jason's still hard cock from her pussy. He had long since been fucked past the point of no return but in his last moments had grabbed my tits the last reflex actions of a desperate stud.

She jerked his cock, which seemed tiny compared to the massively inflated weapon Mark's had become.

"Come on outlast your buddy," Sabrina said taunting Mark.

Whether Mark heard or not it was difficult to tell either way he had no control over his cock, which was cumming so hard he sprayed cum everywhere but mainly on Sabrina's heaving chest.

Even Mark couldn't continue this display and staggered back and then keeled over. Jason's hose too was exhausted limp and useless.

Looking down Sabrina was encircled by the bodies of four of the most desired big studs in town who in thirty minutes had been reduced to a heap of muscle and cum.

Jo and Tiffany were stunned by the performance of Sabrina. As Sabrina took a long cool and well deserved drink Jo asked her about the exploding bra. It was then that Sabrina let on to her secret.

"You see Jo whenever I get highly aroused, usually by talking about massive cocks or by actually seeing them my body has a reaction. Doctors tell me it's a combination of hormones and a chemical in the brain that when triggered causes all my sexual organs to expand. That's why my tits grow so big and why my pussy can take on those massive rods. Apparently the chemical is further enhanced when I absorb men's semen through the skin so after getting plastered with cum as I just did next time the effect will be even greater," explained Sabrina.

"Holy fuck! That is unbelievable. But I must say that that is a good thing because Brad the guy I want you to fuck is bigger than even Mark and dare I say has more stamina. Are you still up for that?" asked Jo.

"Fuck yeah! I can't wait to meet the big stud and find out who will be the sexual survivor," replied Sabrina.

Chapter 2 will see Sabrina meet Brad. Please send me your feedback on what you thought of this story.