Sexual Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

He delicately circled my clitoris and his lips surrounded it in hot liquid suction so softly that I never even felt the climax coming until the fireworks started to go off and I groaned and kept touching his soft hair, never grasping his scalp and ramming his face to my eager cunt. I did not even flinch when sparklers of red, blue and green exploded in my belly. His tongue stroked deeper into the fire and I began to shake and quiver as his tongue felt like it was licking my cervix. I gasped and a fire ball of many hues exploded when he sucked my clit and licked it with just the very tip of his tongue.

Every muscle in my body got so tense that I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't moan, couldn't even quiver as another fire ball expanded in my vagina. Eons went by as he held me in that expanding fireball and my soul burned in all the colors that emotion can imagine. I passed out completely with images of multi colored star shells exploding in my belly.

I awoke in a dream. The little engine that could was climbing the hill. Like in the children's book but instead of smoke billowing out of his smoke stack he was spouting scintillating flashes of blue then red then green, blue, red, green, blue, red, green. Then the little engine exploded in a multi colored burst that expanded and expanded until it was covering the whole field of my vision.

I heard a sound, lub-dub, lub-dub slow and steady, then I felt very warm and my toes were tingling and the tingling rose up my legs and concentrated in my belly, then rose up into my chest and I felt my nipples contract. Tingling and sparklers flashed off the tender tips and I felt my face aglow in their brilliant light and something was hot against my cheek. I moaned in the sheer pleasure of the feelings.

"Are you awake now?" someone said and I felt his voice vibrating on my cheek. I realized my face was on his chest, his arm along my back and he smelled of soap and sexy maleness. His huge hot hand stroked my back and I realized that I wasn't in heaven.

I smiled, I was in Dick's warm embrace and suddenly it came back to me. I kissed his chest and said, "I'm alive but not fully awake. What time is it?"

"About one thirty, you've been out for an hour. I was getting worried but you were smiling so, I thought I'd let you rest," Dick said in a low and patient voice.

I kissed his chest and very slowly crawled up and kissed his lips. "Oh my hero, I saw God in all his glory and it was good." I kissed him again and felt down his hot belly and found his flaccid penis with my hand. I lay back down and snuggled under his arm. "Christ you made me... I was... I just can't describe it, Slugger. I was over the moon and... Well it was indescribably delicious. So powerful it knocked me out."

He laughed and I pinched him a little on his belly. "Ouch, what did you do that for?"

I kissed his chest and said, "You shouldn't laugh at a woman who can't find the words to tell you how wonderful you've made her feel."

Dick rubbed the spot I had pinched. "I wasn't laughing at you Sweetness. I was laughing with you. It felt so good to feel your reactions. You were tingling my tongue so hard I almost blacked out too."

I looked up at him, the light from the open bathroom door just let me see him grinning a little. "How could you feel the fireworks that were going off inside me?"

"I don't know, one minute you were all quivery then you locked up and didn't move at all. Your pussy started to squirt and my chin and chest were all wet then you were out like a light."

He stroked his hand on my back and pressed me to him and I felt secure and he was so warm then suddenly hot and hard in my hand. I squeezed his cock and slid down and licked the soft hot tip of it. It tasted nice and I wanted to give him the same wonderful experience and so I let it slide in and out of my lips. I pinched it softly with my lips, just on the tip. He gave me a little thrust and I took more of it into my mouth and licked my tongue over the tip and rolled over to straddle his knees. Lifting his magnificent member up and took it deep into my mouth and stroked it in and out and licked all around the tip, my hand grasping his shaft and pumping it softly.

I smiled up at him. "Have you got a 'French Letter' there matey?"

He grinned and said," Oh Aye, I think there's one around here." He tore a package open and handed it to me. I put it between my lips and applied it to his stiff proud member with my mouth, sucking the horrid taste of the rubber for a moment before I crawled up and put him inside me, slowly working it in as if I were a tender virgin.

I felt the sparklers in my belly and tried to hold them off but as he sank into me and hit bottom it was too much to contain and I quivered and began to slide up and down on him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me up a little and his cock hit my most sensitive parts. Sparklers began to fill not only my overstuffed vagina but were spreading up my belly and I felt my breasts begin to glow and my nipples tingled and began to give off sparkles of many colors.

You may well ask how, if my eyes were clamped shut in passion I could see or feel colors? I couldn't tell you but each color felt different and feeling in color wasn't something I had ever done before. I guess it is something you have to feel for yourself.

I slowly eased up so he was just in the mouth of my vagina and took a few deep breaths. "Oh Slugger," I panted, "you almost had me again." I squeezed his tender tip, almost squeezing him out of me. I opened my eyes and his face was moving as he felt my PC massaging his stiff cock. I grinned and pushed him in a little and concentrated on making him feel in Technicolor.

That was a little better, to keep my eyes open, watching his contorting face and to know that I was master of this huge hunk of man. I began to feel the mastery that comes from taking charge and worked it ever so slightly in and out while making my pussy grip and loosen as he slid inside my hot pulsing love canal.

His head was thrashing from side to side and his hands were slack on my hips. I pushed back against him and took him deep and massaged his shaft, His head went back, pressing into the pillow, his hips came up and he quivered a bit. I laughed at him and slid him almost out of me and circled my hips as I took him deeper into me. He was moaning and it made me feel evermore powerful and as I hit the bottom of the stroke I laughed again.

His hands flexed and grabbed my hips almost painfully he growled and pulled me down on his chest and rolled me over on my back. He didn't support his weight on his elbows but crushed me to his chest, both strong arms around me as he began to thrust deep and long. I lost my breath as his massive arms held me to him and his powerful hips pistoned his rampaging cock in and out of me. I was starting to really feel the colors again and pulled him hard to me, my legs came up so he could make the sparklers bloom again and it was my head that thrashed back and forth as he hammered me again and again into the soft mattress.

I felt his hot breath on my neck as he breathed through his teeth and little bits of saliva splattered my neck in his rising passion. I had my head back, my neck was arched so painfully that little sparklers were shooting up into my hair and I felt like they were setting my hair afire. His cock was hot inside me and I had trouble remembering that I wanted him to feel the colors as well. I was moaning and grunting as he hit bottom again and again. My breath was gone and I felt like I was blacking out from lack of oxygen when he made one final plunge and his cock pulsed and I felt the star shells starting to go off again in my belly.

He drew back and hit me again driving me so deep into the mattress that I thought my ass was in China. He withdrew almost all the way and plunged against me again, his cock pulsing another gush into the condom. I held him and he made another half hearted stroke that sent little sparklers pinwheel out into my vagina. I groaned and squeezed him for all I was worth and at last felt the multi colored burst as the finale exploded in my belly.

Dick relaxed his hold on my chest and I was able to take a few gasping breaths as his chest heaved against mine. He rolled me over to my side and at last I could breath without the pressure of his weight on my chest. His cock slipped out and I felt lava running across my thigh as my pussy quivered one last time. I kissed his lips and felt his surging breathing from his nostrils on my cheek and his tongue dancing a tango in my mouth.

"Oh Slugger," I gasped. "Did you feel the colors?"

He was breathing so hard he couldn't talk but put his hand on the small of my back and pulled me weakly to his hot belly and made a sound in his throat, that sounded like, "God yes," but his lips never moved, so I kissed him and we both drifted off into the afterglow.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers