Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

I've never had anything sexier. The most beautiful girl I've ever known, with an absolutely perfect body, is riding me. Her breasts bouncing in front of me. I reach up and get both hands to her breasts, feel them and then get my fingers to her nipples and start tweaking them, pulling on them. "You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen." I tell her. "Can we just continue this forever?" She grins at me and starts bouncing harder on me. Then she stops and gives me a really dirty grin and lifts her butt up slowly as the insides of her vagina, grasp my cock and sort of ripple on it as she rises. It's like she's milking me. She relaxes and slides back down and then does it again.

"How's this?" she asks.

"It's amazing," I say. "Sexy. I won't last long." She gives me that dirty grin some more and does it a couple more times. I can feel it building in me. Then she changes and starts lifting almost off and dropping, wham, back on me.

"This is to get me to cum again, too," she says. And then I'm shooting off inside her and her insides are locking on me, holding me tight and she's laying on top of me. Her breasts flattened against me, her face right next to mine. We just lay there for a minute and she lifts her head some and looks at me. "That was the best ever, Dan. If it ever gets better than that, I think it might kill me. I've never felt anything as much."

I get my arms around her and we kiss and I soften inside her, her sitting on me. She lays on me and sighs. Then she sits up. "I hope you don't think of me as some slut. I want to do this a lot more and I don't want you to think I'm some skag or something."

"Cynthia, I think you're absolutely perfect and I want to do this a lot more, too."

"Well, it's just that I've only been with two other guys. I'm not promiscuous, running around and picking up guys. But I really, really like sex. Never get enough. I hope it didn't bother you that I grabbed your cock in the elevator."

"I loved your going for my cock. I'm happy that you like sex. So do I."

"My sucking you didn't turn you off?"

"Cynthia, you know I ate you and ate you. I like to eat pussy. And you have the most delicious, desirable pussy possible. So I guess you like to suck cock. That doesn't bother me. I hope you do it to me a lot."

She grins down at me. "Oh, I will. But you're the first guy that wanted to kiss me after my taking a mouthful of cum."

"I wanted to kiss you. I wanted to let you know how much I want you, how much you turn me on, that sucking my cock was something I enjoyed. I mean, it's all us. You kiss me after I eat you and my face and lips are smeared with your stuff."

She grins some more. "Yeah. And I love getting my pussy treated well. I love to get eaten and you are absolutely fantastic. I've never had a second orgasm from a mouth on my pussy before. I think I almost passed out it was so great."

"Cynthia, if at all possible, I'll always be honest with you. I don't want to play games and take advantage of you or anyone. Just stay like you are and be honest with me. If you want to suck me, do it. If you want to tell me to do something different, do it. "

"O.k., well then I'll be honest. I have to go to the bathroom and clean up a little. I'm leaking and this position is getting uncomfortable."

"Well then, let's both go. We can shower and wash each other and get turned on again and start over all clean."

She leans down and kisses me. "Ohmigod, that's so perfect." She almost leaps off me and off the bed. I roll over and get up and follow her. She's sitting on the toilet, a wad of toilet paper in her hand. I just stop and look at her. She wipes herself and looks at me. "Is something wrong? You're staring at me."

"No nothing's wrong. Just the opposite." She stands up and starts toward me. "If I had to invent or create the perfect woman, it would be you. You have a beautiful face and the sexiest body possible. I'm wondering how I ever got lucky enough to have you."

She puts her arms up around my neck and presses against me. "I'm glad you like me, I hope we'll see a lot, lot more of each other. I like you, too. Tall and slim with a perfect cock that tastes great and fills me better than I've ever had before." She kisses me and we feel each other and press against one another.

"You have a terrific ass," I tell her. "I noticed it the first time I saw you."

"Skating," she says. "Figure skating. I started when I was three or four. Used to think about being in the Olympics. I was the best twelve year old in Larimer county. I spent every spare minute skating. Then things got more serious and at regionals I was second or third. At Junior Nationals I was twelfth. I was a very good skater but I was never going to the Olympics. And there is no such thing as varsity figure skating in college. So I still skate. Haven't found the right club out here yet but will probably always skate some. I like it. How about you, tall and handsome? What sports did you do?"

"Well, basketball in high school. Couldn't make the varsity in college though. But I always played, still do, sort of pick up games at the Y every week and I've started doing some hand ball just because I knew some other guys that played. Nothing great but it keeps me in shape."

"It sure does," she says, kissing me again. Then she slides the glass door back and leans into the tub to turn on the shower and adjust it. She steps in and I follow. Not a lot of room but this is as much for feeling each other and making us horny as it is to get clean. She starts washing me, using a bar of soap and her bare hands. She talks to me as she washes me, telling me she likes my chest, my shoulders, has me turn and she gets my back. She then kneels down and does my ass and legs, again telling me good things about my legs, then has me turn and she starts on my cock and balls. After she gets them soapy, she hands me the bar of soap and the wash cloth but stays knelt down and rinses and then plays around with my cock and balls. I'm not hard although it's starting to react. She kisses and licks my cock. "You'll be ready when we get out of here,' she says as she stands.

So I start on her, the same as she did me, Her breasts, including kissing and licking the nipples, her shoulders and strong flat stomach, then have her turn to get at her back. I tell her again what a great ass she has as I kneel and wash it and her legs. I kiss both cheeks over and over then have her turn and get at her pussy. I hand her the soap and cloth as she had done to me. I lifted her left leg and put the thigh on my shoulder to open up her pussy. I then start licking her, pulling her open to get my tongue well into her. "Great legs," I tell her. "Strong thighs with no fat, that skating was great." Then my tongue is back into her. She has her hand on my head, at least partly to balance herself since she's standing on one foot.

"I could do this forever," I say, "You have the sexiest pussy in the world, delicious." Then I'm back to licking her. I lick her and taste her and enjoy every moment of it. She's making those little guttural sounds again that I know mean she's enjoying it even more than I am. She really does have the most desirable pussy ever, I could do this for h ours, I think.

"Oh, fuck," she says. "This is great but it makes me want you so much. Get in me. Please. Get in me." I back my head out and look up at her, seeing her face sort of frowning, her eyes closed, just above her gorgeous breasts. I take hold of her thigh that's been on my shoulder, to keep her pussy open, and stand up. I have to keep my knees bent to get my cock aimed up into her, using my other hand to guide it. I push up into her and she lets out what's somewhere between a huge sigh and a groan as I force my cock further into her. She puts her hands around my neck and lifts her other leg to go around me. I lean her back against the tile as further support and start fucking, pulling out a little and pushing in. Our upper bodies are pressed tight against each other. Her weight is partially supported by being pressed against the wall, but most of her is supported by my cock and my legs as I push into her.

I've never done this before, standing up, in a shower, and I realize that I feel a little like an animal rutting. It's just sex, hot, animal sex, and I keep using my legs to pull back a little and then shove her whole body up again, over and over. We're probably sweating and there's warm water from the shower running down my back and side. I just fuck and fuck and fuck until I can feel her insides grasping me and her groans and yells turn into a scream. It makes me wonder what her neighbors might think is happening.

Her eyes open and she looks at me and I kiss her. As we kiss, her legs slowly move away and drop down and I lower her until she's standing. In the process my cock slides out of her but it's still hard and now trapped between us. "Dan, you're just perfect, it's so good." We kiss some more. She pulls back some so I do, too and she moves under the shower's spray and uses it to rinse off her pussy are and thighs where her juices have been running. Other than that, we're probably very clean, almost water logged by now.

She turns off the water and gets out of the shower and grabs a towel and turns to me, to dry me. She starts and then grins and says, "You're still ready." She then drops the towel, turns around and leans over, her hands on the sink, her ass toward me. She spreads her feet and I step in and get my cock aimed between her truly beautiful ass cheeks. She reaches with one hand down between her legs and guides my cock to her pussy again and I slowly push my way in. "Oh," she says and pushes her ass back at me, trying to take more of me. I push some more and slide fully into her. She's always tight, my cock gets massaged all around when its inside her, but now she's so lubricated that sliding in is easy. Motion in and out is easy.

I lean over her and get my arms around her so I can hold her breasts, fondle them, tweak her nipples. I fuck her slowly, lean down and kiss her upper back, trying to make it all as sexy and loving as possible. She has both arms outstretched, holding on to the sink. While this feels great, hopefully as good for her as it is for me, after just a couple minutes, I move one hand down to her clit, right above where my cock is going in and out of her. I find her clit with a finger and push on it a little, not too hard. I let go of her breast and stand up slightly straighter so I can push harder and a little faster into her while I rub her clit. She starts making moaning noises.

She may be getting more aroused but I know that I sure am. I let go and straighten up, put my hands on her hips and start pushing into her faster and faster, harder and harder. She starts pushing back at me and making louder and louder noises. It begins to feel similar to how it was in the shower, just animal rutting, banging away at her. Soon she's howling. Her hips jump a lot and she's leaking fluid around my cock. I just keep fucking her, banging into her. She pulls her hips forward so quick that I'm almost out of her. "Shit, you're still hard,' she says, turning so that I'm fully out of her.

She drops to her knees and grabs my cock with one hand and almost swallows me. She has her lips covering her teeth but it almost feels as if she's chewing on me except it feels so great. She takes my balls in her other hand and starts really working on me. Sucking, sliding her lips back and forth while holding me tightly in her mouth, bouncing my balls around. I've been fucking her for perhaps twenty minutes by now and it only takes another three or four for me to start shooting my load. She quits working me and just holds me in her mouth and swallows everything I give her. She ends up licking my cock and milking it with her lips to get it all.

She looks up at me, lets go of my cock and stands. I put my arms around her and hug her, pulling her against me, and lean down to kiss her. We trade tongues for a short while and then pull apart. "That was really something," she says. "I'm beat. Can we lay down for awhile?"

We lay on the bed facing one another. I put my arm over her and look at her. "You are absolutely the sexiest woman in the world," I tell her and I mean it. She just smiles at me. I push her onto her back and lean over her and kiss her, then start kissing down her body. I spend a lot of time at her breasts, telling how lovely they are. She claims they're not large enough and I tell her they're perfect for her size. I kiss on down over her stomach, then down one leg. I pull her feet apart so that I can kiss back up the her leg. When I get to her upper thigh, I get off her and move off the bed and take hold of her and turn her and pull her to the edge. I kneel on the floor and get ready to start licking her pussy, her delicious, beautiful pussy. She looks at me and smiles but says nothing while she spreads her legs, giving me room.

I purposely want to make love to her pussy, treat it like the sexy thing it is. I lick and kiss and work my tongue up and down. She's tired but I plan on eating her for twenty minutes or more. I don't start finger fucking her or biting her clit, I want this to last. She lays back and makes pleasant noises, I know she's enjoying this. I interrupt my licking every once in a while to tell her how gorgeous she is and how sexy she is and how great her pussy is. She doesn't actually fall asleep but I think she's close because every time I stop she shifts her body a little and makes a different kind of moan, quietly letting me know to keep it up.

And that's how our evening ends. She's half asleep and I move her around to laying on the bed and lean over her and kiss on her lips. She kisses back and rolls onto her side. I wait a moment and then go into the living room and get back into my clothes and leave, heading down the hall to my own place. It definitely was the best sex of my life.

The next day I couldn't stop thinking about the evening before. How did I ever get so lucky as to be with the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen in my whole life. Pus, she's the sexiest thing ever. I'd think she was a slut the way she acted around me except that I'm apparently only the third guy in her life. Whatever, I wasn't going to screw this up. I'd have her as often as I could manage it. Anyway, I finished an appointment at a little after four. I could have made a cold call but it's late in the day and I'd had a good day up to then so I went home. I took in my mail and did a few little things to tidy up the place, normal housekeeping stuff, and decided to take a shower. If I managed to see Cynthia again, I might as well be clean. I had just turned off the water when I heard my doorbell ringing. Insistent. Maybe it had started earlier and I couldn't hear it over the sound of the shower. So I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the door.

There was Cynthia. Gorgeous, sexy, beautiful Cynthia. She had on some little robe that was so thin it was almost transparent. I could see the dark shapes of her nipples. And it was short, barely covered her unbelievable ass.

"You said if I needed anything I should come to 308," she says.

"Come in," I answer immediately and she does. I close the door. "That is the most 'fuck me' outfit I've ever seen."

She grins. "I hope so," she says, licking her lips a little. "Fortunately, you're dressed for it."

We don't exactly just duplicate the evening before we add a few twists. Within about two seconds, she's shed her little robe and pulled my towel loose and is on her knees, handling my cock and balls. She tells me how much she loves my cock in between her slurping around it and swallowing most of it until I cum. I then kiss her and enjoy her lovely breasts and get her over onto my couch as I kneel on the floor between her outstretched legs and push my tongue into her pussy. Her truly beautiful, delicious pussy. I know she's anxious for an orgasm so I get right to finger fucking her and working on her clit.

Later, we fuck in several positions. I get her on her knees, her ass in the air and I start feeling that lovely ass, kissing it, then get up close and start pushing into her again. We go at it until she cums again. She collapses and turns on her side and looks at me and realizes that I'm still hard. She shoves me onto my back, climbs on me and gets her mouth to my cock and her pussy on my face. We sixty nine until we both finally cum.

Then, we interrupt our sex to microwave a couple frozen dinners.I'm experiencing for the first time eating at a table naked with a beautiful naked girl. I can't believe how sexy she is. I can't stop admiring her body. I say to her, "Cynthia, with your face and body, you could be a model."

"Oh, I've modeled," she tells me. "In high school and college, but it was all small time stuff. Local stores and fashion shows and catalogs. I made hundreds of dollars, not thousands. After my sophomore year, I went to New York City for the summer to see if I could break into the modeling business. You know, it's like show business. There are a few at the top, super models, who make big money. There are another bunch below that, earning a living. But most are really working part time. They have other jobs or are students or are married and supported by a husband. It's a tough life. I had an introduction to an agency and managed to get some jobs. I did o.k., made a little money. I think to break into the big time means more than working hard, it means luck, being in the right place at the right time. Other than having that happen, it's just work."

"How about all the naked women back stage and all that, is it sexy?"

Well, it's true, you're changing clothes so there are naked women. And they're all good looking, of course. And there are lots of people trying to get you to fuck your way up a little, get jobs by giving out sex. And not just guys, women, too."

"Did the ones that make it to the top have to fuck to get there?"

"I don't know. Maybe some, maybe not. As I said, some of it is luck. Lots of models become actresses and I think the casting couch stories are bigger there than in modeling. I remember reading that Joan Crawford, way back in the 1920's or so was quoted as saying after she became successful, "I'll never have to suck another Jewish cock." So it's always been that way. Cameron Diaz was a model and has become successful as an actress. Was sex involved, truthfully, I don't know. By her own admission, though, she lost her virginity when she was fairly young and new at modeling."

"Did you ever get pressed for sex?"

"Oh, sure. I always have, not just doing modeling. That's just life. I know you think I'm a floozy but the truth is I'm pretty square. I mean, I'm horny as all hell and want sex but within that, I'm generally a one man woman. When I was in New York, the time I almost fell into something sexual was actually with another woman. Another model, very good looking, great body, maybe two years older than me. She came on very strong. I was back there, no man around, frustrated. I figured, what difference does it make if the person licking my clit was a man or a woman. And she was terrific at it. But then it meant she wanted me to eat her and wanted to kiss and hug and use a dildo in my ass and I didn't want that. It made me realize, I'm hetero, not homo or bi. I'm sure she was really pissed at me but I just left. I always thought I was open minded but it sort of panicked me. I came back home and then back to school. I ran away from her. It might be the real reason I never got further with the work in New York. I'm even planning on visiting the west coast office of the same agency and see if I can get any work out here, if I can fit it in around my job. And if the same situation comes up again, I know to say 'no' right from the start and not get involved at all."

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers