Sexual Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had the cucumber fully inserted, Mia's roommate began to fuck her with it, moving it in and out first slowly and then quickly, moderating the pace as she fucked her.

On the outward strokes Mia's pussy lips flanged out and drew down the head of her clit, and on the inward thrusts Mia's pussy lips moved inward with the veggie with the outer part causing her clit to roll upward and forward.

Mia felt her roommate standing behind her, fucking her with the cucumber, and whispered into her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you tonight, and are you're going to take it like the girl your are?"

By then Mia's roommate had her moaning with sexual desire with each in and out thrust, and it wasn't too long before Mia felt her orgasm forming throughout her Mons and concentrating the throbbing in her overly sensitive clit.

"Oh, oh, damn, Roomy, you're going to make me cum with that huge cucumber," hissed Mia through clenched teeth, trying not to make too much noise in case someone was walking past their room door.

Mia's roommate just smiled wickedly and sped up the fucking pace, causing a sloppy, sucking sound as the cucumber made its way in and out of Mia's pussy.

"Oh, shit, I'm goin' to cum! You're gonna make me cum!" cried Mia as she felt the onslaught of her orgasm mounting and coursing throughout her overly sexed body.

"Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" moaned Mia as the first wave of orgasm coursed through her body, causing her love bud to tingle with vibrating orgasmic waves.

Mia squeezed her vagina around the massive cucumber to make it fit tighter as her roommate thrust it in as far as it would go, enjoying the knowledge that she was causing Mia to achieve orgasm.

Fluid began to drain out of Mia's pussy and run down the sides of her trembling thighs, continuing until her orgasm subsided and she collapsed her head onto her desktop while her roommate continued to massage her breasts whose nipples were so tender and sensitive.

When Mia had completed her orgasmic shudders, her roommate withdrew the cucumber that was covered with Mia's pussy cream and fluids.

"Turn around, Mia," her roommate commanded. "I have a taste treat for you."

Mia arose up and turned around to face her roommate who shoved the cucumber into her mouth.

"Here, suck this. Taste your cum," Mia's roommate said in a dominate voice.

Mia opened her mouth and sucked the cucumber clean of all her pussy cream, and once more Mia's roommate had her way with her.

That was Mia's second sexual experience with a girl who liked to be in control.

After Mia left school, she went home, fell in love, got married, had a child, and got divorced.

Mia was lonely after the divorce and didn't date too much. She was forty years old, and one day she let four women she knew have a free for all at her friend's cabin. All were older, strong, married rich women, ages forty-five to sixty-two.

Mia had never had a strap on used on her like they did, and they did it one at a time without anyone in the room except she and the one who was fucking her with the strap on.

The eldest, Evelyn, was the leader of the group and was very much in control of the ladies. She had a dyke quality about her but feminine in looks. She was the first to take Mia where she basically pushed her against the wall when she went into the bathroom. They had been drinking.

Evelyn told Mia to submit to her either right there in the bathroom or on her bed. Mia tried to get away, but Evelyn pulled her out of the bathroom and into her bedroom where she pulled her to the bed, pushed up her sundress, pulled down her panties to her knees, unzipped her pants under which she was wearing a strap on, and shoved her cock into Mia. Evelyn took Mia right then and there. She grunted each time she put it into her, and as is so often the case when Mia is confronted by a domineering control woman she just lay there and let Evelyn fuck her with the strap on. Mia didn't know why she liked women to do this to her. She just did.

Truth be known the foundation for Mia allowing and eventually enjoying being dominated and letting herself be sexually used and abused in all likelihood went all the way back to the time she was raped by the two young girls in the woods when she herself was young. She was taught to be submissive, and submissive she was when it came to sex.

After Evelyn was finished fucking Mia, she called the other women in one after the other and told them, "Do her good. She likes it."

That night Mia was fucked six times.

Mia had to sleep with Evelyn, the leader, and she wanted it all the time. She also liked being called mommie that Mia found unique to say the least.

One woman just grinded Mia, and another put the strap on into her and just did little humps while French kissing her. Another called Mia names to get her excitement going. She even tied her up and let her suck the strap on cock first before putting it into Mia.

The next morning Mia showered and went into the kitchen to get a bite to eat, but Evelyn was there to feel her up.

"Now, go to the table," Evelyn commanded.

When Mia did Evelyn pushed her back onto the table, lifted her dress, and ate her pussy while the rest cheered her on. After Evelyn had finished eating Mia's pussy, the rest of them ate her one by one.

Evelyn put her strap on, and when Mia begged for no more, Evelyn entered her and rode her hard, telling her what a good girl she had been, and how from then on, she was theirs for the taking.

Evelyn continued to ride Mia until she came, and then she left the strap on in her, waiting for her to come down, and when Mia did come down from her orgasm, Evelyn fucked her one more time. She took Mia's cum on her fingers and licked them, and then she got more and wiped it on Mia's lips, and each of the women went and kissed her. After that they left for home, and Mia never went back to the cabin again even though they called her.

As for Mia, it was too much, but deep down inside she loved it.

12