Sexually Frustrated College Girl

Story Info
Horny Amelia desperately tries to sate her body's desires.
1.3k words
3.82
35.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia moved from Seattle to San Francisco in the fall of 2015 to attend college at Southern States University to study Business Analysis. Amelia was 5"4, weighed 120 lbs. and had a tight but voluptuous figure. She was introverted and shy and didn't make a lot of friends in her first semester in college. She spent her time running from her small apartment to class and back again, running errands, and exploring new cafes alone in her spare time. Amelia had one tiny nagging problem though.

Amelia was horny. All the time. She'd be in class or a lecture and feel this urge to touch herself down there. Being the appropriate and sensible girl that she was, she often ignored the sensation. When she was in class one day, Amelia felt her nipples start tingling and she felt her panties get wet with her juices. Gritting her teeth, Amelia tried to concentrate on what her professor was saying. "Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development..." She rubbed on her chair so her clitoris could get some friction and she could get some relief. She bit her lip, nothing was working.

Huffing, she sneaked out of the class through the back door and walked to the handicap toilet to take care of herself. The handicap toilet was always much cleaner then the girl's toilet. First, she palmed her breasts through her thin shirt, rolling her taut erect nipples between her nimble fingers. Groaning with relief she pushed her hand into her panties, rubbing her clit vigorously. Moaning, Amelia squeezed her breasts with one hand while her other hand worked its magic on her pussy. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and fingered herself. She groaned and picked up the face, pulsating her fingers in and out of her vagina. Her pussy was dripping wet. Her whole body throbbing with sensation, she screamed as she came.

Mortified, but satisfied, Amelia slipped her panties back over her hips and sashayed out of the toilet and confronted the frigid, boring class that was Intro to BA001. Once back in her seat, she saw her professor, Daniel give her the stink eye. He did not like students leaving in the middle of his class. Abashed, Amelia she sank low in her seat. Her horniness kept at bay, Amelia paid attention and took diligent notes throughout the rest of the session. At the end of class Professor Daniel stopped her on the way out. Fuck, what has she gotten herself into. Professor Daniel went on to sternly tell Amelia off. If she was going to disappear for twenty minutes during his class, she might as well not have bothered to show up. He threatened to mark her down for poor class participation if her bad behavior were to continue. Amelia was scared shitless. She apologized profusely. Tears formed in her eyes as she contemplated her predicament. She really needed an A for this course. Taking the heat, she promised that it would never happen again. Professor Daniel let her off with a warning.

Amelia was at loss to how to handle her high-strung libido. If she did not get herself under control, she was going to face some serious consequences. Her horniness was interfering with her life. Back in high school she was known to be a slut even though she never slept with anyone. Her large breasts and ample figure was enough to name her one. She figured she should use her assets in finding someone who could help her out. She found the closest frat party that was on that night and decided to attend for the first time. She donned a skin tight red dress that showed off her full bust and fell right where her butt met her long shapely legs.

At the party, Amelia was overwhelmed. It was hell to introverted Amelia. But to the Amelia who couldn't think straight because of the uncomfortable wetness and sensitivity of her nether regions, it was absolute heaven. She navigated through the crowd of drunk couples and guys and girls getting turnt up. She found the kitchen and downed 4 vodka shots at one go. If she was going to get laid tonight, she was going to need the courage. Shortly after, she felt the buzz of the alcohol warming her insides. Losing inhibition, Amelia started moving to the beat of the loud music on the dance floor. She twerked her hips causing her little red dress to ride up her legs. Not caring, she continued dancing to the beat. She felt someone behind her reaching around her to grab her bouncing tits. She ground her butt back into him until felt his hard penis sandwiched between her butt cheeks. She desperately needed dick in her now. They danced together, or more accurately, dry humped to the music until Amelia felt she needed another drink. Grabbing his hands from her tits she led him back into the kitchen and down several more vodka shots before she noticed the face of this sexy new stranger.

His name was Joshua. He thought she was sexy and incredible and God did she make his dick so damn hard. They took two classes together and he always noticed her. She was smart and beautiful. He couldn't believe his luck. Amelia on the other hand, did not recognize Joshua at all. She felt like a slut, grinding on his cock the first thing. Her pussy was so wet she could barely take it. She grabbed Joshua and engulfed him in a deep kiss in front of everyone. Whistles blew out from the crowd as they watched the two make out heatedly. Amelia wrapped her legs around Joshua and urged his lips towards her neck and cleavage as she pressed she pelvis closer to Joshua's manhood. Joshua placed her delectable ass on the kitchen counter, displaying her for all to see. Cheers drew out from the watching crowd. Joshua kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving love bites everywhere his mouth had been, drawing out deep guttural moans of pleasure from her. In a hurried attempt to get to her large breasts, Joshua ripped the thin fabric of her dress clean down the middle revealing her large bare breasts and matching red lace panties. Gasping at the sight, Joshua took a moment to drink her in.

Turned on out of her mind Amelia screamed for Joshua to fuck her with that big dick she felt on her ass just now. She cried out as Joshua did the opposite. He tongue fucked her licking and biting at her clit and piercing his tongue inside on her pussy over and over until she near lost her mind from the feel and pleasure of it. Joshua reached up with his hands to cup her breasts, playing and massaging them in his hands. Unable to take it anymore, Amelia climaxed with a loud and clear scream. Another girl joined in, feeling Amelia's large breasts and marveling at the sheer size and pertness of them, then taking a long taut nipple between her lips, sucking like a newborn baby. swirling her tongue around her nipple. More than ready for a good fucking, Amelia groaned with satisfaction when Joshua finally rammed his huge 8" dick into her. He pumped in and out faster and harder as the crowd cheered them on, some resorting to sexual activity of their own. He rammed into Amelia with the speed of a jack hammer over and over again, loving her. She was on fire, she could do nothing but scream and groan as the sensations washed over her again and again. She lost count of the number of times she cummed. Little did she notice the phones that were out taking photos of her spread eagle on the counter, being rammed by a huge phallus.