Sexually Yours Ch. 03

Story Info
Immediate gratification is what she is all about.
2k words
4.27
18.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Three of a series of Three (so far!). These scribblings were originally created to titillate and excite my partner at the time, they became a submission on Literotica because a good friend encouraged me to let others visit my world for a little while.....AustralWind helped me form these words for you to enjoy and Cadoras was my appreciative sounding board...please enjoy the passionate and heated scribblings of a virgin Literotica Author.

Chapter Three: CHATTIN ONLINE

She went home feeling hornier than ever, unable to think of much more than how and when they would couple again, knowing full well he had to work that night, she figured she wouldn't be seeing him. She had asked him to come online for a quick chat when he had finished work early in the morning.

She was up early, awaiting him to come online, she was so horny, so much wanted to tell him just how horny....and she waited....and waited......she looked at the clock and realised it was well past his knock off time - he must have gone straight to bed without logging on. She was used to getting her own way and her needs right then were not going to be ignored no matter how tired he was!

She put on her corset, suspender pantyhose and heels, and then she went to the bathroom and put on her makeup, did her hair and put on his favourite perfume. She packed a small bag to take with her: paddle, lubricant, a small anal vibe and her strap on dildo. She finally put on a skirt to cover her sexy attire and got in her car.

After a long night shift he was asleep at home, she knew where the spare key was, so drove to his house. She parked her car in his driveway and went through to the back to get the spare key. Careful to be quiet, she opened his back door and locked it again behind her. She put down her keys and slipped down the hallway to his room carefully opening his bedroom door and sneaking in.

She could barely see the shape of him under the quilt but could hear his gentle breathing as he slept soundly. She opened the ensuite door a little to allow enough light in to see what she needed to, slipped off her skirt and then went to the bedside cabinet where she knew he kept the shackles.

Ever so gently she kissed his cheek so he barely stirred from his sleep, he mumbled something she can't understand but she knew he was awake enough to hear her so she said in a firm voice,

"You didn't go online tonight,"

"No, I was too tired" he mumbled, "My life doesn't revolve around chatting to you."

"Hmm" she thought, "he's grumpy – good!"

"Really?" she asked in a sarcastic tone, "Well, I believe your life does revolve around me and you are very much out of line for both your attitude AND not going online"

"Lay over my lap, NOW" she barked at him.

He was startled from his drowsiness and slowly moved into position with a semi erect penis, which she found encouraging.

"Hurry up, Slut!" she snapped at him and he moved a bit faster. He was draped over her lap, and he used his hands on her legs to pull himself into position and realised she had stockings on – he was getting so excited now.

She picked the paddle out of her bag which was next to her on the floor (which he had seen as he clambered into position and was decidedly nervous about).

"You know the rules, count out loud for me – I think I will decide when the time comes how many will be enough for your atrocious behaviour." She slapped the paddle against an ass cheek and immediately turned the paddle over to the fur covered side to slide it over the red area that had appeared. The fur was soothing but didn't take the initial shock away or the redness and he was biting his lip to hold back the yelp.

"One Mistress" he obediently counted out loud. She continued with alternating cheeks until he was very red and he finally said

"Please mistress, no more."

"No more he says! Well little slut, when did you become the one who decides when you have had enough punishment? I think you need a good fucking to bring you in line – get on the bed – face down – NOW"

He clambered off her lap and onto the bed and she could see how fully erect he was and also how nervous he was.

"Oh please mistress, I really need to sleep."

She didn't reply: she got four shackles from the bedside cabinet and attached them to his ankles and wrists. He lay on his stomach, on his erection, apprehensive, knowing there wasn't too many things that this position meant to her– and he was hoping to god she would be gentle with him.

She didn't tie his arms or legs to the bed, but she did tie his arms together using rope through the shackles and he had to hold them in front of him on the bed. Then she said

"Get on all fours slut." He obliged. She lubed up her finger and without any hesitation or warning she slid it deep into his ass – he gasped.

She asked "Feels good doesn't it? You love it don't you?"

"Yes Mistress" he whispered, holding his breath at the sudden entry. She fucked his ass with her finger for a short while and his erection was solid.

Then she slid out her finger and lubed up the small vibe,

"But this is what you really want, you slut" and she pushed it into his ass as he arched his back to get away from the probing. She ignored his feeble attempts to move away and rhythmically fucked his ass as she reached around his hip and masturbated his cock.

He was breathing harder, moaning and starting to buck back against the vibe in his ass. Suddenly she stopped and pulled out the vibe, letting her hand drop away from his cock.

"Enough. You are enjoying it too much – this isn't about you, is it Slut?"

"No Mistress, sorry Mistress."

She pulled out her strap on from her bag and put it on, he turned his head and saw with wide –eyed fright. She didn't speak to him, she simply got back on the bed and inserted it part way in his ass, he gasped, so she pushed it in further holding his hips still with her hands. She pushed in further until it reached its hilt and he was groaning. Then she started to pump his ass – he was almost crying – she moved one hand and felt for his cock which was so incredibly erect.

She pumped him hard, forcing his hips to move in her rhythm with one hand and the other masturbating him. Suddenly he yelled out and she felt his penis pumping as he shot his load over the bed.

"You SLUT!! You came! Without permission!"

He groaned and whimpered "Sorry Mistress."

She quickly untied him and snapped at him "Clean it up" He went off in search of a cloth which he used to clean up the mess on the bed. He put the coth on the bedside table and looked at her blankly – awaiting instruction and not daring to take the initiative even though he was half erect and growing.

"Get on your back" she barked at him and he complied quickly, his recovering cock showing his excitement. She admired it but didn't let on lest he think he had the upper hand. She tied his arms and leg shackles to the bed posts so he was spread eagled and helpless.

Then she mounted his hips. His hips moved to try and reach her wetness with his cock and she leaned over and slapped his face,

"Don't even try it!"

"No Mistress, sorry"

She kissed his mouth, exploring with her tongue, biting his lip and sucking on his tongue as if it were his cock. All the while she was rubbing her pussy against his cock and wetting it with her juices. He was moaning and trying hard not to move his hips to get his cock closer to enter her.

Then she moved her hips up his body until her knees were either side of his face and then lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

"Stick your tongue out slut – you want to eat me and you will." She fucked his tongue, smothering his face in juices, moving her pussy up and down against his mouth, and then telling him to suck in her clit, over and over again.

Then she began moving more violently, but still rhythmically over his mouth, he could barely breathe and she didn't care – she could hear little gasps occasionally and this turned her on more. Finally she came and allowed him some space to catch his breath.

She looked down at his face damp with juices and smiled at him. She moved so that her breasts were above his face, moving first one nipple then the other to his mouth forcing him to suck and nibble them but he bit one too hard – she pulled back and slapped his face

"No biting Slut" and before he could answer she had shoved her nipple back in his mouth. When she had finished with this she turned her attention to his cock which was enormous and straining now and the head was shiny with pre-cum.

With her hand massaging his balls, she took his cock in her mouth and slid her teeth over it firmly – and he gasped – then she took him totally in her mouth, sucking and fucking his cock with her mouth, hard and fast until she could feel his balls tighten, ready to blow another load - she increased the pressure on his cock and used her teeth as well and then he finally spurted into her mouth.

She sucked until there was no more but kept the cum in her mouth. She crawled back up his body and kissed him fully on the mouth so the cum slid into his mouth.

"Swallow it" she demanded and he did with a grimace on his face. She laughed and got off him and the bed.

She went to the bathroom to use the toilet and busied herself with making a drink, without offering him one, and he was still tied to the bed and she was waiting for signs of movement from his cock. Nothing was yet visible.

So she stood on the bed, legs apart above his chest so he could see her wet pussy and turned on the vibrator she had in her hand and used it to alternately stimulate her clit, and fuck herself. The vibe was getting covered in juices so she leant over and pushed it into his mouth and he obediently licked and sucked it clean. She looked back to his cock and saw there was finally some action happening.

Without waiting for a full erection she squatted down over his cock and used her hand to rub the head over her clit, his erection started to grow more, so she leant down and bit and nibbled his nipples which were hard and begging for attention.

She could feel his cock getting more erect so she quickly and firmly slid herself onto it all the way to the hilt. They both groaned and she started fucking his cock hard and fast – desperate for release she pushed the vibe up her own ass holding it there with one hand. She rubbed and pulled at her own nipples and then rubbed her clit as she pumped his cock into her until she orgasmed.

He had not yet cum and she didn't make any effort to get him to.

She simply got off him, undid his ties, packed her toys back in her bag, pecked him on the cheek and said

"Don't ever forget to get online and chat to me when you get home again."

He laid on the bed still and smiled at her and said

"Absolutely not, Mistress."

...and then she was gone.

*

© ~Breathe~ 13th May 2006

That's all there is for now...thank you for sharing it with me.