Sexy and Gray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my cunt," she said. "Fuck me like a dog!"

I fucked her hard, thrusting in and out, feeling my own need build. She came again, her hand busy between her legs. She didn't pause and I kept plunging in and out.

" I want you to come," she said. "Fill my cunt with your hot come."

I let go and began to come deep inside her. Jet after jet of thick, hot come filled her, and I could feel it dripping out of her before I finished. When I pulled out, she collapsed on the bed, breathing hard, but giving small moans of pleasure.

"That was incredible," she said. "I would love to see the maid's face when she sees the come stains on the sheets."

We lay there, both covered in a thin sheet of sweat from our exertions. She rose and walked unsteadily to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later.

"Can I beg one more indulgence from you?"

"Sure," I said.

"Will you sleep here tonight? I want to feel a strong, hard body next to me."

"I will, yes."

We dropped off to sleep quickly, and I slept like the dead. I did at least until I awoke with her mouth around my cock. She was under the sheets, with my cock deep in her mouth, sucking for all she was worth.

She realized I was awake and threw the covers off. She looked up at me with a wanton smile. "Sorry to wake you," she said, "but I couldn't resist. This is for you beautiful boy, because lord knows my pussy can't take anymore. You just enjoy and let me do this for you. When you're ready, just come for me."

I let my head fall back against the pillow and let her go. She was in no hurry, just sucking away. After 15 minutes or more, I stiffened just a little more and knew I was close. She increased her suction and when I came, she bobbed down until I came directly down her throat.

She didn't stop until I was milked dry, stroking the last drop onto her tongue.

"Thank you, beautiful boy," she whispered as I drifted back to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to an empty bed. There was a note on her pillow in elegant handwriting.

"Beautiful boy," it read, "thank you so much for what you did for me last night. I have to meet the biddies and can't wait to see the looks on their faces when I describe in great detail what we did last night. I will never forget you, and hope you will remember me fondly as well. Doreen."

I dressed and returned to my room and showered, washing her perfume and essence off. I didn't see her again before I left Las Vegas, and never heard from her again. She had become a pleasant and erotic memory until the day I heard about her passing from the attorney.

Present Day

I got in my car and headed back for the three hour drive to Artesia. In truth, reality had yet to sink in. I was extremely comfortable in my life and needed nothing. Yet, suddenly, I was worth millions because of one night of passion years before.

In her mind I had done her a favor, taking one for the team by sleeping with an old woman. The fact was I had enjoyed it as much as she had. She was fascinating and lovely, and easily the raunchiest, most sexual person I had ever met.

It would take a while to think of myself as wealthy and I had a lot of decisions to make. Instead, I played back that strange, wonderful night in my head and hoped she had been satisfied with what we shared.

12