Sexy Ash BBW

Story Info
20-year old woman and 39-year old man in hotel encounter.
1.5k words
4.19
35.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After driving almost 500 miles for the day, Ash and I decided to find a place for the night. Out in the dessert, we didn't have a lot to choose from, but I did manage to find a decent motel room that had a hot tub. We were both worn out from all the driving and intense sunlight, and very much in the mood to take a good soaking together.

Ash was a gorgeous BBW; 5'3" with silky shoulder length jet black hair and a humongous pair of knockers. She had a light complexion and her upper body was tastefully decorated with several artistic tattoos. And she wore a pair of glasses that underscored her optimal blend of intellect and sexiness. Despite our 19-year age difference, she and I had a very strong chemistry together and each encounter was a new adventure.

When I opened the door to our room, she walked in, slipped off her flip flops, and sat on the bed with her legs spread out. Meanwhile, I brought the suitcases in and sat cross legged on the bed, facing her. I set her feet on my thighs and gave each a thorough massage. Her body quickly became more relaxed and she lay down, resting her head on a pillow.

After several minutes, I raised her right foot to my face and began worshipping the sole; methodically and passionately kissing and licking it all over. But she craved something more. Rather than let me get carried away with sole worship and neglect the rest of her body, she smiled and pulled her foot back several inches from my face. As I reached out to get it, she quickly sat up, grabbed me by both arms, and pulled me down on top of her with both hands.

There we tightly embraced and our lips and tongues met with a long, passionate kiss. I caressed her back and hair and she rubbed her feet up and down my legs. As the speed and intensity of our tongues increased, I rolled her on top of me and slid my hands down to the bottom of her T shirt.

From there, I slowly put my hands under the shirt and gently glided them up her back until I got to her bra. I unsnapped it and then moved my forearms up until the bottom of her shirt was up to her arm pits. At that point, she raised her arms and I took the shirt off, then rolled her on her back and went to work on her knockers.

Each of those two mountains of flesh weighs probably about 20 lbs. and each requires two hands to hold it in place. I took turns massaging each while attempting to take the areola in my mouth and give the nipple a good tonguing.

Ash lay back, breathed deeply, and simply enjoyed the attention for several minutes. Then she slowly lifted up my T shirt, placed each of her thumbs inside my jeans, then moved her hands closer together until they met at the button. While I was still working her knockers, she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, then started peeling off my jeans and underpants together, at which point I rolled over. When she had completely removed them, I took off my shirt and she slowly lay down between my legs, taking the shaft of my fuckstick in her left hand and my balls in her right hand.

I lay back and sensually begged "That's it; give it to me, Ash." Going slowly as if she wouldn't mind doing it all day, she planted a tender kiss on my spout, then took in as much of my rock hard 7.25" as she could. She gave me a good mouth fucking while using the fingers on her right hand to glean the ultra-sensitive back of my scrotum.

The combination of the two sensations drove me crazy and I moaned and gasped in ecstasy several times. I had been wanting her all day and it had been two days since our last encounter, so it didn't take me long to come, and I had a big load stored up for her.

After just about three minutes, as I felt my orgasm build up, I softly cried out in euphoria "Oh yeah, I'm gonna come, Honey." At those words, Ash kept moving at the same speed, but tilted her head slightly so that the first shot would hit the roof of her mouth, which she loves. She continued the mouth fucking until I'd finished shooting my load and got soft.

As soon as she took my fuckstick out of her mouth, I pulled her down to me and we had another passionate kiss, this time swishing my come around our mouths and each of us swallowing a portion of it.

After that, I lay Ash on her back and took off her jeans and her black thong. Noticing that her thong contained several built up clumps of her juices, I turned it inside out, held it a few inches from her face, and started licking it out. She joined me and when we had licked it clean, we then swished her juices around our mouths.

Now it was my turn to go down on Ash. I walked her over to the hot tub and sat her on the edge while her feet rested on the bench. I turned on the hot tub up to the max, knelt between her legs, grabbed one of her large ass cheeks in each hand, took out my long tongue, and went to work on her cunt.

Her clit was very hard and swollen and I licked it slowly but zealously, left to right and back, over and over. She quickly began moaning and I then slid my index and middle fingers from my right hand up her cunt, giving her a slow finger fuck in sync with my licking.

I glanced up at Ash's face and it had the look of sheer intensity. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and, though I couldn't hear it over the bubbling of the hot tub, she was breathing very heavily. I kept up what I was doing but slightly increased the speed. As I did so, she began grinding on my face while sensually running her fingers through my hair.

I then took my left hand away from her ass and spread her labial lips apart with my thumb and index finger, completely exposing her clit and allowing me to give it even more stimulation. My licking resumed and Ash looked like she was close to going over the edge.

A couple of minutes later, I felt her body contract and then start trembling. At that point, I grabbed her hips with both hands to keep her from shaking too much, so that I could keep working her clit. She had a tremendous orgasm and screamed while her body was filled with intense pleasure. After a few more seconds, she grabbed my head with both hands and slowly but forcibly pushed it away, having become too sensitive.

That was no problem, though. While going down on her, my hard on had come back. I placed her left foot on the bench and her right foot on the base of the hot tub, bent her over, wrapped my right arm around her waist, and slid my entire length inside her.

I fucked her hard and fast while she squeezed her tight young cunt on me as hard as she could, increasing my pleasure. The feeling of her vaginal walls clasping on the head of my fuckstick as I slid it in and out was amazing.

With each thrust in and out, I attempted to drive in my entire length and then pull out everything but the head, while hitting Ash's G spot every time. It seemed to work. She had several orgasms, at times partly losing control of her body and gushing out more juices, which I looked forward to licking up after I came.

I held my load much longer than I did on the blow job earlier in the evening, this time shooting it after about 10 minutes. This load was smaller but the orgasm was more intense and lasted longer.

As I shot Ash the last drop of my come, I pulled out, turned her around, and took her in my arms for another passionate kiss while I caressed her ass. By the time that was done, we had both calmed down. I grinned and in a voice that sounded exhausted but very happy, I said "Oh shit, you were so fucking hot!"

"So were you," she said, also smiling.

At that, we kissed once more, this time for just a second, and I went over to the rack and grabbed us a total. I dried us both off and by that time, we were ready to crash. I walked her over to the bed and led her under the blankets, then turned her onto her left side and spooned her. Without saying a word, we fell asleep in just a few minutes and spent most of the night in that position.