Sexy Barbara Turns Her Husband On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tistf
tistf
31 Followers

Now's the time, he thought. Sucking and licking, back and forth and in, from her precious tiny bud to below in the most intimate part of woman's tremendous body, Steve's tongue and mouth worked a magic that made Tania forget why she was allowing this to happen. She grasped his head and finally pushed it down deep into her and groaned and cried in ecstasy as she orgasmed, his fingers moving deeply in and out of her juicy cunt flesh.

Her breasts and upper body were heaving and she was shaking as he rose, looking down at her. Now, at last, she was naked, and no longer afraid or ashamed of herself. Her legs remained open and he knew she was looking at him, and it was certainly not a look a man should be anything but proud to receive.

It was his turn now and he acted aoccordingly. Standing by the bed, he first took his top off, throwing it across the room. Next came his socks, then his pants and finally his jocks. There was no way he was going to be anything but proud now. Barbara had even told him, and more than once at that, he was bigger than Dave, and that was without such magnificent motivation. He let her take it in, knowing she couldn't help but be taken by his size. Yes, he wasn't packing eight inches but it didn't seem far off it and with the way he now felt, and on the very same bed at that, Tania would experience a cock better than the one she had had to make do with each time Dave strutted his stuff. He'd make sure of that, alright. By god, this felt good. He lay down beside her, pulling her to him and letting her feel his erect penis between them. Yes, as I thought, he said. Kissing him, she brought a hand up and touched the quivering flesh. God, he felt rock hard and he knew she was pleased, to her core, she was pleased.

Then she said it: "Fuck me."

So simple, two simple anglo-saxon words, one of them produced from the deep soul of man, and when placed together, for men proably the best linguistic combination of two words in the lexicon, just two monosyllables men loved to hear from the day they first cried to the day they died. Nature sure was a knowing bastard alright.

"You need to get on top," he said. "I don't want to cum too soon." He liked saying that to her as it helped make her feel good about herself, made him feel good about himself, and besides, was true. He layed down flat on his back and encrouaged her to move above him. Kissing her feircely and feeling her breasts and upper body, he helped her as she raised herself above him. She was holding his cock and he knew she couldn't help herself, it felt good to her touch, and then he thought to whisper something to her, hoping that it would also contradict something her jerk of a husband had said to her, and there again, if he hadn't said anything about it, it would still have the benefit of not helping her husband's cause. "I want to cum inside you, just like your husband did with my wife." In a way, this was a symbol of sexual affairs the world and time over - you either had the deceit and bulshit of my wife/husband doesn't understand me crap or the embrace of human sexuality, the lovely need to fuck and cum without remorse, conscience or biblical and religious bollocks. The world would cotinue to go round while this ridiculous creature strutted its stuff upon the planet and then was heard no more, so why was such mutual fucking ever wrong. And all the while nature would look on with an air of supreme indifference.

He held her around the waist, and placed a hand on the one she had gripping his cock. She was hovering directly above him and he encouraged her to lower herself, telling her to rub his cock up against herself, feel it, let it touch your lovely wet skin. Yes, he knew there was still a reluctance, no doubt about it, she would never have done this if her husband had not first, yet while that strongly motivated her, another, deeper primal part, relished the feel and hold and promise of the cock straining up to enter her.

Slowly she lowered herself and came into contact with the tip of his cock. He watched her as she did so and gently helped her brush the edge, sending pleasurable sensations through his body and, he knew, through hers. For a second or two she hesitated and then her lovely cunt lips parted and accepted the top-most part of his cock. Almost before she could think, he took her hand away, held her around the waist and pulled her down while lifting himself off the bed. His hard cock filled her and he felt her quiver with surprise. A gasp came from her lips and he rose up to meet her, kissing her deeply and raising and lowering himself, knowing the friction of his cock would cause her to feel sensations her husband had rarely if ever brought her. In a way she was sorry but in another way, as she bit her lower lip in desire, this was something she was glad was happening. Now he ceased moving so strongly and he triumphed as she took over, slowly raising and lowering herself, loving the feel and substance of the cock now embedded deep within her willing cunt. He noticed her breathing was becoming deeper, no more profound really, and ragged, too, how the glorious sensations the body is capable of cannot lie and so he rose to meet her open mouth, glorying in his elation at the way she now embraced and welcomed his tongue and lips. There was no stopping her now: the beauty of sex without responsibility was driving her like a thunderstorm and he drove upwards to meet her, equal partners in the greatest human activity on the planet.

He wanted to cum now, was wanting his seed to soar up through her body and she seemed equally desiring for it to do so. How glad he was that he hadn't cum since Friday. Now came her cries of enjoyment and accpetance. "Yes, yes," she cried."

Each time she spoke, she ground down further, wanting his hard cock now to erupt within her.

"Yes, Tania, feel it come," he said. He knew one thing for sure - if Barbara could feel his cock and when he came, so could Tania. It was remarkable to think that this moment in time was caused by two people not only not there but completely unaware of it. Crazily, as his cock plunged ever more deeply into her wet and willing cunt, he wondered what her husband was doing at work at this moment now. He even sniggered at the idea. One thing he sure felt - their partenrs would not react in the same way. Then, yes, he raised himself further upwards, now hs body was off the bed - just as Barbara's reason for her affair was different from Dave's, so too would be their reaction to this. "I'm going to cum," he shouted. Tania looked down at the man bringing her such a glorious experience. She kind of stared down at him as if she realised he was bringing her an experience her husband was not capable of doing. Then she finally spoke and there was no way on earth he could not cum on hearing her words.

"It's the best cock I've ever had in me. Cum in me," she screamed.

Steve came and Tania felt it hit her like a molten shock. If she'd never cum before, the waves of cum shooting through her now thrilled her to the core of her being. Each time he spurted, she screamed in delight. Never had she had an orgasom to match it.

Both gripped on to each other as if afraid they might miss something. Spurt after spurt shook his body and Tania's until there was nothing left to come.

He lay there holding onto her and she fell forward and collapsed onto him, her arms encircling him as if frightened he might leave, her body laying on his. His cum and her sweeet vaginal juices were merging as if holy liquid from on high and his cock still lay embedded in her.........

At first, for a brief moment, he did not know where he was but then he understood and things registered. Tania lay still on him. Her body was rising and falling in gentle sway and he could hear the sounds of her soft breathing as she slept.

He managed to glance at his watch without waking her. It was close to 1.00 p.m. and he realised they had dozed off in contentment. He didn't want to wake her but nevertheless, something had to be done. He held her and gently stroked her soft, velvety skin, running his hands lightly across her naked back. She began sighing as he drew her into an awarenss of where she was. His cock had softened and slipped out of her but they still laid close together. It was a nice wetness down there where she lay on him, a happy male and female mixture of climatic juices, hugely symbolic and positive.

She murmered and sighed deply, slowly awakening.

"Em," she said, encircling him with her arms and snuggling into him. "We must have dozed off."

"it's about one o'clock," he said.

She kissed him. "We'd better get dressed," she said.

They slowly got up and began dressing, interspersing their labour with light and affectionate kisses and once dressed, they made their way slowly downstairs.

He looked at her and realised immediately, you could just tell by her manner, this was a very different Tania to the one that had gone up that stairs a couple of hours ago.

In the lounge where she'd earlier cried, she pulled him towards her. "This is the best I've felt since it happened," she said. She was cudding and hugging him in gratitude. "I don't know what to say. It's the best I've felt in weeks. I haven't slept well since I found out yet just now dropped off so easily."

He held her tightly, letting her feel the strength and maleness of his body. He understood exactly what she meant and had seen even while they were getting dressed a truly massive change in her body language and general manner. The heaviness she had felt had been lifted from her and in its place was a contentment she'd not known for some weeks.

"Would you like something to eat?" she said.

"Yeah okay," he replied. He did feel peckish and it was a good idea. In the kitchen she prepared a small snack, while he watched the T.V. Oddly, one of those very irritating programmes about marriage and relationships came on and he watched and heard the bollocks of it while he was waitng. He felt good, too, relaxed and in comtrol. He'd never tell Tania about Barbara's words nor how her adultery had turned him on nor his desire for what happened to happen but nevertheless, he did feel a euphoria when the events of the last three hurs coursed through his mind. When Tania came in with the food, they sat side by side on the settee as they ate it, hugging each other and snatching a light kiss every so often. 'She is a different woman,' he thought. 'Let no-one on this planet judge or critise us - what happened here is something that was so right to be.

When they'd finished their snack, she took the plates into the kitchen and called him from the door. "Fancy another drink, Steve? she asked.

It was a good idea but he had an even better one.

"Yeah, but what about something stronger this time? he said.

She hadn't thought of that but immediately the idea appealed and she went over to the drinks cabinet against the far wall.

"What would you like?" she asked.

"Well, what have you got?" he replied.

He got to his feet and shuffled over to her, grabbing her around the waist, squeezing her and pressing up against her.

"Well, fancy anything?" she said.

"You mean, apart from you?" he replied.

They were feling good, relaxed and content.

"What about some of that Irish Baileys?" he said.

She poured them a generous glass each and brought it over to where he was sitting on the settee.

"Well, what she we drink to?" he asked.

She held her glass out and up, waiting.

"What about healing?" he said, "Yes, the power of healing, sexual healing, sexual therapy."

It was a good idea and they raised their glasses to each other, supping and sharing little kisses, intimate ones and not without promise. In fact ,as they drained their glasses, the kisses became more passionate and urgent until with the empty glasses by the side, they began kissing as they had before, passionately and deeply. He started feeling her tits once more and she whispered to him: "Oohh, don't get me going again. We've only just got dressed," yet she did not remove his hands from her breasts.

"Well we can just as easily get undressed," he said, feeling his groin indicating it was wanting more.

Then came one of those gestures women can do, dsigned to throw you and excite you with its erotic sexualkity. She was laughing, and she took one of his hands and thrust it up under her skirt, whispering in his ear, "Lucky I left my panty hose off, then."

He moved his hand under the skirt as her legs parted for him, inviting him to go up.

And here's her jerk of a husband arguing that she wasn't interested in sex, he thought.

"Push your skirt up around your waist," he said, and he helped her to do so. "Look, how sexy that is," he continued as he looked at the skirt now bunched up around her waist, with her legs bare and enticing. He peeled her panties off again and noticed how this time she was eager to help.

"Lay back on the sette," he whispered, "I want to lick you again."

Tania immedaitely fell back, her eyes were full of lust and sexual desire, and looking directly at him, she placed one leg on the arm of the settee, the other on the floor. It was a magnificent picture and it was inviitng him to enjoy and feast on her open body. It was also saying a great deal about her husband's plainly invalid criticism of his own wife's supposed lack of sexual interest which if he but knew it, was coming back to hit and haunt him with a vengence.

He fell to the floor and this time when his mouth dived into her, there was none of the subtlety and lightness of touch of his earlier sucking. This time his tongue did not tease and hint at contact. Instead, he bore down into her, demanding she respond immediately, and her loud groans encouraged him to lash at her pussy with stroke after stroke of strong and deeper movement. His tongue seemed erect as it ploughed back and forth across and through her vagina, lapping strongly at the beautifully sensitive wet skin.

"Take off your bra and top," he said, before plunging back down to feast on the nectar, and indeed, nectar it was as Tania felt as if she was in heaven. She was now lifting herself off the couch to meet her lover's mouth and tongue and as he buried his head into her, he loved the sounds of her groaning and moaning in encouragement and response. When he moved his hands further up her body, Tania's own hands took over, grabbing his and pushing them onto her now bare tits, holding him against her as he felt and played with the lovely soft flesh.

Back and forth his tongue lashed at her, sending wave after sensitive wave coursing through her. He knew she would cum soon, he felt it in the tension and movement of her body and so he brought one hand down from her breasts and immediately plunged two fingers deep into her wet cunt. It was as if fire consumed her. Crying at the top of her voice, she rode and rode on his fingers and mouth as she orgasmed in ecstasy.

Once more he stood up and took off his clothes. Christ, what seemed another massive erection leapt out of his jocks and stared Tania in the face. From the settee, she gazed up, her eyes still swimming with delight at the tonguing he'd given her. Her legs were still wondrously splayed and open and he knew that not only would Barbara have had to have been so positioned to receive Dave's cock in his car, how much better that Dave's own wife should be in a similar position on Dave's own lounge suite? After all, it would not be very likely that Tania would ever find herself sitting in the back of her own husband's car but you could be 100% certain that Dave's arse would be in contact with the settee, and probably very soon at that.

She reached up and gripped his cock, pulling it down towards her. Now her touch was different and Steve felt another wave of elation course through him. Not only were her caresses different now, it was plain, the therapy of their first sexual encounter had now been replaced by the need for pleasure and the force of naked lust. Rubbing his cock against her tits and face, Tania looked at him and asked "Did your wife suck my husband's cock?"

"Yes, she did," he replied and before he'd even finished the last two words, she'd taken his cock deep into her mouth, licking and lashing at it as he had done her just minutes ago. Her tongue seemed to be on a similar mission to his, namely, not just to exorcise from his thinking the image of Barbara's sucking of Dave's cock but to make the experience of her tongue on his cock eclipse it and make it greater in the mind.

He bent his knees slightly and deliciously played and felt her tits, loving the nipples as they registered their engorged approval. In the end, though, he was forced to stop her>

"I want to cum in you again," he said, and reluctantly she released his cock. "Let me fuck you from behind."

Tania got on all fours and willingly presented herself to Steve, loving the way his fingers played with her cunt, pushing back.

"Christ, what a sight," he said, "it's fantastic - so sexy." Her skirt was still bunched up around her waist and Steve couldn't resist, holding her hips and burying his cock deep into her as she pushed back against him as hard as she could. Already she was groaning with enjoyment and desire as he began slowly moving his cock in and out. It was a wonderful picture and he told her, "Tania, it's fantastic."

"Fuck me on the settee," she suddenly said, "I want to see you while you're fucking me, I need to kiss you."

There was even a plaintive edge to her voice and so he immediately withdrew, helping her back onto the settee where she once again gloriously splayed herself, one leg on the arm of the lounge, the other apart on the floor.

"Now fuck me," she said, and it was quite basic how she spoke. She raised herself up and kissed him deeply, her mouth wide open and her tongue eager for his.

Steve responded in exactly the same way as Tania had spoken, on the most basic of levels. Once again, as with the oral sex she had received, his second effort was totally different from the first. He pushed his erection into her and began fucking her with a force he'd not exhibited before and Tania screamed acceptance, gripping his buttocks and shoving herself back at each primeval stroke. Her face wore a sort of curl and she even said to him, "Yes, fuck the arse off me."

With one hand he held himself as he screamed in and out, while the other pawed and squeezed her tits, and he fucked at speed, not bothering with finesse nor ceremony, just hurtling into her as if time was running out. Tania understood exactly what this fuck meant: the first had been beautiful, yes, but it had also been therapy whereas this one, though still having some therapeutic qualities, was also designed to sear the mind with memory. There was no doubt about it: Steve was determined that Tania would remember and recall the oral sex and fucking she'd received on this settee every time her husband layed a sexual finger on her, and deep down Tania realised it too, and opened her legs as wide as she could to help him succeed. Thus she was also as frantic, gripping him tightly and loving the way her breasts threw themselves into it, like something you usually saw in a blue film. She lifted herself up and reached for him time and time again, searching urgently for his mouth and kissing him with a passion that she was desperate not to lose.

She was groaning and moaning into his mouth and face, every inch of her body anxious to give herself to him and suddenly, using her legs as a support, she lifted her lower body off the settee and presented her cunt to Steve to fuck and hammer mercilessly. Steve roared, it was a fantastic sight and reality, and ploughed his cock deep and deep into her, withdrawing and pushing back into her as she held her body off the settee while her cunt muscles gripped his cock in lust and need.

tistf
tistf
31 Followers