Sexy Blind Curves

Story Info
You have a tryst and a tying.
2k words
4.33
11.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a note that I discreetly leave as a surprise for you, I instruct you to provoke the flowing dew of your rosebud at every possible moment for the ensuing two days, but I explicitly forbid you to cum until I have given you permission.

On the following Saturday morning, I leave another that tells you to wear a black calf-length skirt and a black tank top, and two-inch platform wedge shoes. I make it clear that you are to wear nothing else whatever under your clothes, and that I wish your cleft to be freshly shaved and smooth. We are to meet precisely at 11:30 at a particular restaurant.

I have also told you that, after dressing and for fifteen minutes just before you leave to meet me, you are to heatedly tease up your dulcet little flower of yours, and then to deeply insert your favorite toy and plunge slowly it all the way in and quickly out to rub the head over your little button, and to keep that up until you're almost to the point of no return. Then you are to wash your toy and wrap it in a clean washcloth, and put it in your purse.

I also instruct you that, as you drive, you are to carefully hike your skirt up and stroke your naked folds very lightly, bottom to top, with the very tips of your fingers to keep them slick and tingling.

Traffic causes you minor delays but you have left in plenty of time, not wanting to disappoint me. You arrive a few minutes early, and are seated in curved booth near the window.

I appear at your side and sit down opposite you. I can tell by the pink flush in your cheeks that you have been an obedient little slut, and I reach for your hands and raise them to my lips, enjoying the scent of your impassioned blossom and discreetly tasting the hint of nectar on your fingertips. You allow your eyes to close briefly as a warm rush of ravenous lust fills your loins and floods upward through your chest. I tell you to cross your legs and to squeeze your thighs together tightly so that your slippery little kitty is stimulated, and to keep doing that every minute or so as we sit together, until we rise to leave.

I order something light and nutritious for each of us, not wishing for either of us to be weighted by a heavy meal as we later move to satisfy my preparations. As we talk during the meal, I quietly confirm with you that you have indeed complied with all my instructions, and are newly shaved - and that you did as you were told with your toy.

When we have finished eating, I slip two very small rubber bands into your hand. They are of the clear yellow type that is normally used to put tension on orthodontic braces. I tell you to go to the restroom and place them around your nipples after pinching each one firmly to ensure maximum hardness, and then to use your toy again until you are once more almost on the very brink of losing control. Then you are to leave the restaurant and sit in the passenger seat of my car.

Again, you demonstrate your full compliance, and as you sit in my car and buckle your seatbelt, I run my fingers into your hair and with a tightening grip bend your head forward to reward you with a sharp bite on the back of your neck, just above the hairline where no marks will show. At the same time, I reach beneath your skirt with my other hand and slip the end of my middle finger a little way into your freshly soaked and naked opening and then withdraw my finger and place the tip lasciviously on my extended tongue.

I then tell you to masturbate in front of me, and I let you know what a very good girl you have been, and draw a black throw from the back seat and place it over your hand and your lap, and then pull a circular band of soft black elastic terry cloth from behind you and place it over your eyes. I again inform you of my restriction against your cumming until you have my permission.

You hear my engine start and you feel my car move forward, turn and accelerate. You have no idea where we are going, but the journey is a fairly short one. At my direction you have kept your yearning peaked and unsatisfied, and are nearly panting as we come to a stop. You hear my door open and close, and then your door is opened. In one motion, your fingers are pulled from your slit and your skirt is pulled down to cover your knees and the blanket is whisked away.

You feel the weight of your purse on your lap, and you grasp its handle with your left hand as you are led blindly from your seat by your right. You are then led carefully forward and then to your right, and then you wait for an instant as a door is opened.

Again you are led forward and the door closes behind you. There is a long moment of silence where only your excited breathing is audible, and then you feel my tongue gliding slowly up the outer curve of your right ear and my hands under your top firmly feeling your tits and rolling your nipples between my fingers as I remove the bands.

I ask you if you think you are sufficiently hungry to cum. You reply that oh, yes, you want to so very badly. I assure you, as I pass behind you from ear to ear, that you aren't nearly desperate enough for that burning delight, but that you soon will be. After delivering a sharp trio of spanks to your ass, I lead you forward and turn you around, and guide you first to sit, and then to move backward and lay on your back over a small pillow upon what is apparently a bed.

Your legs are raised and parted and thick soft ropes anchored from somewhere near the head of the bed are bound around your ankles and your knees, keeping your legs widely spread. Your wrists are likewise bound and secured between your legs toward the foot of the bed. The little pillow under your back serves to maintain an arch in your spine so your voracious little cunt is properly arched out for play.

You are now utterly at the disposal of my every whim, and you now hear a buzzing noise and feel strong vibrations as a toy, much more powerful than your own, is placed to lean against your glistening petals and held by a larger pillow between your thighs.

You hear the creak of springs to your left as I sit down for a long moment to appreciate your predicament. Tense whines of frustration build within you and escape with each passing breath as you slowly become more and more frenzied with desire for release. You begin to undulate your hips and move your pussy up and down over the length of the toy, feeling its head slip across your clit and a small variation in its surface slide against you as you shift.

You are now profanely begging to be allowed to cum, and my whispered denial is preceded by the toy's removal. I tell you to feel free to continue to plead with me as it does make a small difference. My hot breath is now between your thighs and you spread even wider and push that sweet cunt out in anticipation of my tongue's caresses. My lips brush against the insides of your legs just above the ropes at your knees, and you feel my teeth sink lightly but firmly into the soft flesh of your inner thigh first on one side, and then the other. Closer, gradually closer, nibbling and kissing and licking, until my tongue is lapping broadly at each of the nooks on either side of your shaved wetness where your thighs meet your belly.

Eagerly you stir toward my mouth until finally a long slow stroke from my tongue's tip glides easily and smoothly from the very bottom at your perineum all the way up over your pink little hood... Again, more wetly another stroke greets your folds, and then another, heavier each time... Then fluttering over your little nub like a hummingbird's wing as my fingers spread your labia. Then probing deeply and drinking greedily at your melting font, being cautious to withdraw each time you approach letting go. You repeatedly implore me to let you get there, but I hold you off mercilessly.

You feel me traveling leisurely upward, kissing and licking over your belly and between your heaving tits and then around the outer curves as I press my stomach against your puffy mons. Fervent squeals emerge from you as I bite each of your sensitized nipples before licking upward over your left collarbone. Then you feel it. My engorged prick is between your thighs and little by little I'm sliding its length wetly against the exposed and sparkling flesh of your rapacious little honey well.

I inquire of you in a hoarse guttural whisper whether you want to fuck, whether my pretty little slattern wants some thrusting cock deep up in her belly. There is just enough slack on your wrist lines to allow you to press your palms against the cheeks of my ass. You feverishly entreat me with a wavering voice to please, please, please put that prick of mine in your dripping cunt.

As your breath pants out with your words, I slickly impale your writhing form with my rigid spear and bury it in your body to the hilt as you gasp your lungs full again and let lust and satisfaction mingle in your throat in wordless gratitude. I demonstrate an easy rhythm as I plunge in and out, enjoying every millimeter of the depths of your hot sex.

Then I build the pace second by second until I'm pounding into you as I fill you instantly and quickly draw out again. You feel me leave you for an instant to jiggle my pink swollen head over your clit before entering you again and arching my pelvic bone into your mound as I sink in deep. You are now unreservedly and ceaselessly begging for me to let you cum.

Within a brief instant your bonds are released, and you are firmly told to get on your hands and knees like a properly supplicating little trollop. Between sharp spanks on your splayed ass cheeks, your ties are retightened with tour ankle ropes holding you with your shins at the edge of the bed and your pussy raised and presented for mating, and your left arm outstretched and secured to the head of the bed.

Suddenly I fill that tingling cunt with my cock again and command you to jill that wet clit as you get fucked. I immediately begin slam fucking you as you masturbate before me, and I tell you again and again to get that hot little pussy off while I'm mounting your sweet body. You can feel me grow more and more tense as I'm plunging hard into your depths and combined with your fingers working your clit you are rendered utterly helpless now to hold off any longer, and all that longing and desperation peaks in blazing ecstasy as heaving waves of sated pleasure rock your quivering form and you cry out your passion as it floods and submerges you. My flesh stiffens further and flexes as I growl and roar behind you, emptying my fiery seed within your flesh. My body jerks against yours and then rests as you collapse into the oblivion of afterglow.

After a moment, I slip slowly out and release you, and pull the blindfold from your eyes. I lie down next to you and cradle your head gently on my chest, with your shoulder in the crook of my own.