Sexy Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yeah. You taste so fucking good, much better than chocolate, mmmmm."

While licking over her lips, Kate softly moaned. As they were finished, she crawled her way off Britney.Now that the other woman was finally free of Kate's pussy, Britney giggled while taking in a deep breath. They turned to face each other, smirking to one another. Britney ran her hand through her hair, a slight look of exhaustion covered her face.

"Do you wanna stay the night and sleep in my bed, Kate?"

With a big smile, Kate nodded. Britney smirked back and spoke again.

"Aww, nice! I think we need to get a shower before heading to bed."

Kate shook her head.

"No, not just yet. We aren't dirty enough."

She looked back at the bed, grabbing the rectangular white box that contained the caramel filled chocolates. Britney stood up from the bed, Kate put her heels down into the floor and grabbed a few of the square pieces before leaving the box on the bed. She looked at Britney before smashing them over the woman's breasts. Britney moaned, watching as the caramel liquid flowed on her tits. She stepped forward and then Kate came closer, allowing their tits to smash together. The chocolate smudged over their skin. Britney then reached down, grabbing a piece of chocolate. When Kate stepped back, she took it and smeared it up against the girl's perfect stomach. The caramel began to drip down as Kate laughed. Britney giggled and then spoke up.

"I think that justifies a reason now to get in the shower."

"Yeah, we're both a bit messy now."

Britney winked and offered her hand. Together they walked around the bedroom until finding the little entryway into the bathroom.Once inside, Kate finally stepped out of those high heels but proved that she still had a much larger height over Britney. The pop princess turned to slide out the glass door to her shower. Kate stepped behind her and observed the size of the shower, it was quite large.

"Wow, that thing is big enough to fit like three people."

Turning back around, Britney smiled at her and nodded. She offered Kate her hand again before replying.

"Yeah, that's why I like it! It's just the right size to bring a few guys!"

"Oh Britney, are you serious? Do you mean to say you let two guys come in that shower to fuck you?"

A laugh was heard before Britney nodded.

"I did say it was the right size for that! Now come, let's get all cleaned up so we can get some rest!"

Kate stepped into the shower, allowing Britney to shut the glass door behind them. Within seconds, they ran the water and tested it to make sure they both enjoyed the feeling of the warm water striking over their skin. Their hair dripped wet from under the faucet, the glass began to fog up within a few seconds. Britney wrapped her arms around Kate, pushing her bodies together one last time as the water cleaned their skin of any chocolate stains and smears. Kate found herself kissing the woman passionately, enjoying every moment she had spent with Britney. By the next few hours, they would find themselves tucked in the bed together. But for Kate, she would always remember this day after Valentine's day as being better than actually holiday. A true treat shared with a friend.

THE END