Sexy Cop Fucked by BBC Suspect

Story Info
Officer Lindsay ends up in the control of the perp.
3.1k words
4.17
111.4k
152

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay strapped on her duty belt and straightened her badge. She has been a police offer in the city for ten years. At 34, she is in as good of shape as she was when she was in the academy and Lindsay took pride in that.

"Have a good shift, give'em hell."

John, Lindsay's husband always said the same thing to her before she left the house for each shift. Lindsay hopped in her patrol car and drove off to work.

"Ok everyone, listen up. The gas station on 9th and Sampson Street was robbed at gun point on day shift. Be on the lookout for a blue sedan driven by a black male in his early twenties. Suspect is believed to be 20 year old RJ McCallister. If you see this car, immediately call it in. Do not approach the suspect until back up arrives."

Lindsay took notes as her Captain briefed the squad about the robbery. After a few more minor details, the squad was dismissed and Lindsay hit the street.

The first few hours of the shift were slow. A few minor calls but nothing exciting. Lindsay made her usual building checks and made her way to the park. The park closes at 10 p.m. and Lindsay usually stops by around 10:30 and kicks out anyone still there. On average there will be a few cars, mostly teenagers at that time.

As Lindsay pulled into the parking lot, she didn't notice anything suspicious. She made her way around the horseshoe style driveway of the park when something caught her eye. Out away from the lot, on the grass was a blue sedan.

"No way, that can't be the one."

Lindsay spoke softly out loud to herself. She knew her captain said to call for backup but Lindsay didn't want to scare the perp off of he was still in the car. She drove back out of the park and parked her cruiser a hundred yards or so away on the side of the road.

Lindsay made her way on foot back to the park. It was quiet and it appeared that no one was around. She approached the vehicle from the rear and peaked inside. It was empty.

Disappointed, Lindsay sighed and grabbed her radio to call it in.

"Adam 1 to central"

"Go ahead Adam 1"

Before Lindsay could respond, she felt cold pressure on the back of her head. She didn't have to turn around to know what it was.

"Adam 1 proceed"

A quiet voice behind her spoke softly,

"Tell them nothing."

Lindsay paused for a second and raised her radio to her mouth, "Disregard that central."

"10-4"

Lindsay quickly reached for her gun. A quicker hand grabbed her wrist as she did.

"Nice try."

The mystery person grabbed Lindsay's gun and spun her around. It was him. The gas station robber. Lindsay didn't need her notes, he matched the description perfectly. It was RJ.

"Listen, you don't have to do this, just let me go, I won't say anything, I promise!"

Lindsay pleaded with the man. He didn't believe her and she knew it. He grabbed her by the arm while continuing to point his gun to her head. The perp led her to the front of the blue sedan. He took a long look at her from head to toe. Lindsay stayed quiet as he studied her and pondered his next move.

After a few seconds the young black man reached behind Lindsay and removed her handcuffs from their pouch. Lindsay pulled away at first as he attempted to grab her wrists but Lindsay thought better of it when he pointed his gun at her face.

"That's it, don't fight it. Cooperate and I just might let you live."

He cuffed Lindsay's wrists in the front. Lindsay was angry with herself for letting this happen. "Why didn't I just do what the Captain said?", Lindsay thought to herself.

Lindsay knew that she was in big trouble. The park was her sector so no one would be coming by until morning shift.

"So, Officer..." the perp looked down at Lindsay's name tag, "Davis. I gotta say, you are way to sexy to be a cop. Let me see just what you're working with."

RJ pulled apart the buttons on Lindsay's shirt one by one starting from the top. As he got down to her duty belt, he slipped his fingers inside her shirt and spread it apart. Lindsay's pink bra was the only thing seperating her DD tits from RJ. Lindsay had a bad habit of not wearing her bulletproof vest, this would have at least been another obstacle for him to get by and maybe buy her some time.

Lindsay pleaded. "Please don't do this, I promise you I'll let you go and won't say a word to anyone."

"Now we both know that's not gonna happen. If I were you I'd just sit back and relax before I go making rash decisions on what to do with you."

RJ ran his fingers down Lindsay's tone belly and to her belt. Slowly, he unclasped her duty belt and let it fall to the ground. Lindsay began to accept what was about to happen and just hoped that he would let her live.

RJ knelt down in front of Lindsay and began to untie her boots. He slipped them off one by one. As he tugged on her socks next, he stopped for a second, then stood up. Knowing he couldn't get Linday's shirt off without uncuffing her, he pulled out a switch blade and cut it off. He then layed the shirt on the ground and continued to remove Lindsay's socks. A wave of confusion went though Lindsay's mind. "Was that a sign of compassion? Was this guy really concerned about my bare feet in the dirt?" Lindsay thought to herself as RJ placed Lindsay's feet on her tattered work shirt.

RJ stood up and admired his work. Lindsay stood before him, her huge tits were squeezed together in her pink bra due to her hands being cuffed. RJ leaned in close to Lindsay. He looked her in the eyes as he reached down to her pants and slowly unbottoned them. As he gently pulled down her zipper, an unexpected rush went through Lindsay's body. Her lips began to quiver and she let out a faint moan.

"Oh my god, what is happening? Why am I enjoying this? I can't let him know that. I have to control myself."

Lindsay pleaded with herself in her head. She couldn't believe the emotion she was experiencing right now.

RJ smirked as Lindsay let out her tell. He knew what happened and wasn't going to let her hide it. He finished unzipping her pants and slid them down. Lindsay stepped out of them as they fell to her ankles. She was now in nothing but a her pink bra and matching underwear. Lindsay was pleased with herself that she was actually wearing matching underwear. She was actually enjoying the fact that this much younger man was seeing her in her sexiest underwear.

RJ looked around the park. Not a soul in sight. He pulled his white T-shirt over his head revealing his 8 pack abs and strong biceps. Lindsay couldn't help herself. She didn't want to let him know she liked what she saw but she couldn't look away. RJ continued slowly. He unfastened his belt and pulled down his jeans. Unlike what he did with Lindsay, RJ managed to slide his pants off without taking his shoes off. He was down to his tight boxer briefs. Lindsay glanced down to his groin. She couldn't believe what she saw. The outline of RJ's cock stretched all the way across his thigh. RJ watched as Lindsay's eyes were focused on his package. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist it. Not many women can.

"Do you want to see it?"

Lindsay's eyes finally broke away and she looked up at RJ as he asked his question. She used everything she had to manage to say, "fuck you." She wanted it to appear that she she was still very opposed to this situation.

"Well I have a hard time believing you judging by the wet spot in those pink panties."

Lindsay didn't have to look or even touch her panties to know they were getting wet. She could feel it. She was so turned on by RJ's cock that her pussy became soaked with juices.

"I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you Officer Davis. If you can resist my dick for the next half hour, I'll give you your gun back and cuff myself while you call me in and send me to jail."

Lindsay looked away while she pondered his wager.

"And if I can't?"

Lindsay didn't even want to ask the question and give him the satisfaction, but she had to make a decision if she wanted to get out of this alive.

"Well if you can't resist, then you gotta let me go."

Lindsay knew what the answer was going to be but she had no choice but to go along. She waited a few seconds before replying with an angry, "deal".

RJ smiled and reached behind Lindsay's back. He unclasped her pink bra and her massive DD tits sprung out. Lindsay showed no emotion. She was doing her best to resist this man's seduction. She couldn't let him get away.

RJ began to caress Linday's tits. He rubbed his thumb over her nipples as he gently squeezed them. Lindsay was fighting her emotions now harder than ever. She couldn't take it much longer. She began moaning, quietly at first then louder. She knew he could hear her. Lindsay was slowly losing the battle. And the longer it went on, the more she didn't care about losing. Her panties were now totally soaked through and her shaved pussy was completely visible.

RJ redirected his hands from Linday's tits to around her back and to her perfectly round ass. He was now pressed up again her. Her tits were squeezed against his chest as he groped her ass.

"I don't fucking care anymore, no one will know, I'm sure this mother fucker will get caught eventually."

Lindsay negotiated with herself and won. She couldn't resist it anymore. As RJ continued to caress her ass, she reached her cuffed hands down into the waistband of his boxer briefs and grabbed his massive cock. It was like nothing she ever imagined. It wasn't even hard and it was the biggest, thickest cock she had ever felt.

RJ smiled to himself as he knew he won the bet. He leaned back and released his grip on Lindsay's ass.

"Well, well well. That was easier than I thought. You didn't even put up a fight. RJ bent down and grabbed the handcuff keys from Lindsay's belt and tossed them about 30 feet into the woods. Lindsay, confused and shaking her head, "No! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Just giving myself a headstart while I make my getaway. You lost the bet."

"Fuck that bet, I don't give a fuck about that! You can do whatever the fuck you want when I'm done with you."

Lindsay reached out and grabbed RJ by his waistband. She pulled him close to her and she tugged on them until they were down to his ankles. RJ smiled. He loved how he made this cop a complete whore for him. Lindsay looked down at RJ's massive cock. It still wasn't even hard but it hung halfway down his thigh. Lindsay emotions were now uncontrolled. She attempted to pull down her panties, but was failing due to the handuffs. But that didn't stop her. Lindsay ripped her panties right down the crotch. She stood there naked before RJ.

"Listen bitch, I don't know what you want from me. You can't even get my dick hard. I already won the bet, I should just leave your sorry ass here."

"No! Please! Let me try, grab my tits, squeeze my ass! Anything you want me to do I'll do!"

Lindsay was now beyond rational. She didn't care. RJ looked at her with pity.

"Fine. I'll give you 15 minutes. That's it. If you can't get me hard in that time, I'm out."

Lindsay let out a sigh of relief. RJ stood in front of her as she squatted down and went to work on his massive cock. She spit on it started stroking it with two hands. Within a minute, RJ's cock began to grow. And after two minutes, it was completely hard. It was bigger than Lindsay even imagined. She put it in her mouth and took as much as she possible could. Lindsay sucked RJ's cock harder and harder as she rubbed her wet clit.

"Ok bitch, I didn't think you had it in you. But now it's my turn."

RJ stood Lindsay up and spun her around pushing her against the car. He guided his big cock in Lindsay's wet pussy. Lindsay let out a loud moan. She moaned and moaned, loader and louder.

"Oh my god! Fuck my pussy with that huge cock of yours! It feels so fucking good! Oh god you're gonna make me cum, oh my god I'm about to cum!"

Lindsay let out a scream as she came. She came for about 20 seconds. It was nothing like she had ever experienced before. She leaned over the trunk of the car as she caught her breath.

"You ain't done bitch, you got me hard, now you gotta finish me off."

Even though Lindsay had just cum, that didn't stop her from still craving RJ's cock. Lindsay smiled and spun around.

"No problem! Lindsay got back on her knees and RJ rammed his cock down her throat. She sucked and stroked him for a solid ten minutes before he shot a massive load of cum down her throat. He pulled out his cock from her mouth and just looked down at Lindsay. She was beat. She remained on her knees as she caught her breath.

RJ began to get dressed. As he picked up his T-shirt, he looked at Lindsay and down at her ripped shirt. He tossed her his T-shirt and got in the car. RJ backed out and rolled down his window in front of the still naked and handcuffed cop. He smiled at her and she smiled back. The car sped away. Lindsay watched his taillights until they were out of view.

Lindsay managed to slide into her duty boots and she ventured into the woods to search for her handcuff keys. After about 20 minutes of what seemed like searching for a needle in a haystack, Lindsay remembered that she had an extra set of keys in her police cruiser. She walked back out of the woods and picked up what was left of her uniform. She slung her duy belt over her shoulder and began to walk back to her cruiser. She didn't even attempt to get dressed right there. She was exhausted.

Lindsay walked naked back to her vehicle. Even though she had just had the best orgasm of her life, she still was turned on and didn't want to cover her wet pussy and bare tits just yet. As Lindsay got to her car, a crazy idea popped into her head.

"All I have to do is bend the truth a little, and I can have my cake and eat it too. I'll just say that while I was patrolling at the park, I got out to investigate a noise. And as I did, the suspect ambushed me and put a gun to my head and took my weapon. Then he stripped me, cuffed me and stole my cruiser and parked it down the street. It'll be perfect. I'll even say that he took my clothes with him."

Lindsay's plan sounded great in her head. She walked a few hundred feet into the woods and dumped her clothes, duty belt and tossed her spare keys away. She walked back out completely naked. She even kept her handcuffs on. Lindsay's pussy grew wet again from the thought of what she was about to do. Lindsay opened her cruiser door and locked it. She stood by her cruiser and waited.

About 15 minutes later, headlights emerged. Lindsay took a deep breath and stepped out into the middle of the street. The pickup truck slowed down and came to a stop just in front of Lindsay as the headlights illuminated her naked body. She stood there as the driver and passenger doors opened. Two young men about eighteen or nineteen stepped out of the truck. Both stared at Lindsay for what seemed like an eternity but was probably about five seconds.

"Lady, are you ok?" The driver asked.

Lindsay walked over to the young man. "Please you have to help me. I'm a police officer and I need you to call precinct 17 and ask for Captain Nieves. Tell him Officer Davis needs assistance immediately at the park.

"Uh, Uh ok ma'am you got it."

The young man reached into his truck for his phone and made the call.

"Ok ma'am he said he's sending everyone he can."

Lindsay shook her head and thanked him.

"Would you like to sit in the truck while you wait ma'am?

Lindsay could feel herself getting wetter just from the boys seeing her naked body.

"That'd be nice, thank you."

Lindsay hopped into the cab and scooted over to the middle seat. Both young men stood outside of the truck not knowing what to do.

"Guys, you can sit in the truck, I don't mind."

The boys looked at each other and hopped in. Lindsay noticed as the boys took turns stealing glances of her big tits and exposed pussy. Her plan was going great.

After about ten minutes, Lindsay heard the sirens. She had the boys get out of the truck and she stepped out. Five police officers all showed up with minutes of each other. Lindsay was in her glory. All of her coworkers could see her naked body. Although, within a few seconds they had Lindsay uncuffed and wrapped in a blanket.

As they got back to the station, Lindsay gave her story of what happened to the detectives.

"Don't worry Officer Davis, we are gonna get this guy." The detective assured Lindsay.

"Oh you better, I have some unfinished business with that prick."

Lindsay had changed into a spare uniform she had at the precinct and headed home.

"Oh hey honey, how was your shift? Anything exciting?" John asked as she walked in the door.

"Nope, quiet night."

...to be continued