Sexy Cop Fucked by BBC Suspect Ch. 03

Story Info
Lindsay hides RJ out in her home and the sex continues.
2.8k words
4.33
39.4k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay stood outside of Captain Nieves' office. She was wearing a tight skirt and a tight blue blouse which complemented her huge breasts. Her hair was up and she was wearing her glasses.

"Come in Detective Davis." Captain Nieves shouted from behind the closed door.

Lindsay walked in and shut the door behind her.

"So, Detective, what can I do for you?" Captain Nieves asked Lindsay.

"Sir, I was wondering if we could discuss the RJ McAllister case. It seems that he may be in some trouble with a rival gang for giving up their operation. I would like to suggest that he be placed in a safe house for a little while."

Captain Nieves shook his head. "Absolutely not. That man is a criminal and whatever he does is on him. I will not protect a thug like him with taxpayer dollars."

"But, Sir, he helped us tremendously."

"My answer is final, Detective. Now please shut the door on your way out."

Lindsay walked out of Captain Nieves' office defeated. She didn't know what to tell RJ. Then she got an idea. Lindsay decided that she'd hide RJ out at her house for a little while. It wasn't the best idea, but this way, she could have that big thick cock of his anytime she wanted. The only problem was, Lindsay's husband John. He'd never go for something like this but she owed it to RJ to protect him. There wasn't much time so Lindsay had to think fast.

Lindsay went down to the holding cells and gave the release paperwork to the desk sergeant. She walked down to RJ's cell and handed him a piece of paper with an address on it.

"You'll be out of here in a few minutes. Meet me at this address in an hour and I'll get you squared away." Lindsay whispered to RJ.

Lindsay made sure she allowed enough time for John to leave for work. She raced home and waited for RJ to arrive.

Right on time RJ knocked on Lindsay's front door. She quickly opened the door and pulled RJ inside. She gave a quick glance from side to side to make sure her neighbors weren't out.

RJ looked around the nicely kept house and nodded in approval.

"Oh yeah, I could get used to this. This is the nicest safe house I've ever seen. This town just loves blowing tax money."

Lindsay laughed nervously.

"Well...it's not...exactly a safe house RJ. You see, the department wouldn't agree to keep you safe. So I figured after all you've done for me, I'd let you stay here for a while."

"Wow, you are one crazy bitch. You're just gonna let me stay at your house? Don't you have a husband? He's cool with this?"

"Well, actually, I haven't told him yet. So you're gonna have to stay in the basement. It's finished and there's a guest room down there."

Lindsay lead RJ downstairs to his new quarters. The basement was nicely finished with a bar and pool table. A section was also cornered off into a bedroom.

"You can stay down here. John rarely comes down here. You're gonna have to be quiet as possible when he gets home from work. Oh, and I almost forgot, the sink at the bar is leaking and the plumber should be stopping by later today or tomorrow to fix it."

Lindsay laid down the rules for RJ and he agreed. They walked back upstairs. RJ explored the rest of the house as Lindsay curiously followed him. When they got to her bedroom, they walked inside. Lindsay closed the door behind them. Lindsay began to unbutton her blouse, revealing a black bra that had her big tits squeezed nicely together.

"RJ, will you fuck me? I miss that big cock."

Lindsay slowly undressed as she begged RJ. She pulled her blouse off and unfastened her skirt. Her tight black bra and panties were the only thing left. She tried to kiss RJ but he turned away from her. Lindsay secretly loves how RJ would deny her and he loved how she couldn't resist him.

"Please, I missed that big cock so much."

Lindsay pleaded but RJ wasn't going to give in that easy.

"Don't you have to get back to work?"

"Well, yeah I suppose I should. But I can't stop thinking about you."

RJ pondered a moment.

"I'll tell you what, I'll fuck you, but not right now. First you're gonna suck my dick, then you're gonna go back to work and drive yourself crazy thinking about me. Then maybe later I'll fuck your brains out like you want."

Lindsay smiled, "Yes! Ok, I've waiting this long, what's a few more hours."

Lindsay got down on her knees and RJ pulled out his massive cock. Lindsay forgot how big it really was. She admired it for a few seconds then opened her mouth for it. She struggled a bit but did what she could. RJ grabbed her by the hair and fucked her face as Lindsay gagged and took his big cock like a champ.

RJ finally slowed down and pulled his cock out of Lindsay's mouth.

"Stand up!"

Lindsay stood up as RJ stroked his cock. He pulled Lindsay's panties from her body and shot a massive load of cum into them. Lindsay was both surprised and excited. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm cum against her shaven pussy. RJ let go of her panties and let his cum soak.

"Now, get dressed and go back to work with my cum just like that. Don't even think about cleaning up. I want you to walk around all of your coworkers and bosses wearing cum filled panties. Then when you get home, maybe I'll let you have some more of this dick."

Lindsay was incredibly excited. She couldn't believe how good RJ's cum felt. She loved the thought of going to work like that. She got dressed and left for work. Lindsay was so excited to get back later and get fucked by RJ.

After Lindsay left for work, RJ snooped around her bedroom a little more. He came across a jewelry box. RJ grabbed a small suitcase from the closet and loaded the jewelry into the case. Then he toured the rest of the house and snagged whatever seemed valuable. After he loaded up, RJ put his new suitcase downstairs in his basement bedroom.

Meanwhile, Lindsay drove her unmarked patrol car back to the station to finish out her day. As she drove she could still feel RJ's hot spunk soaking into her underwear. She loved the fact that he had such control over her.

Lindsay sat at her desk and finished up the remainder of her paperwork. Every so often she would stick her finger down her panties and lick a bit of RJ's cum. She couldn't wait to see RJ and show him that she left his cum in her panties like he instructed.

When she arrived home, Lindsay walked inside. She could hear some music and talking down in the basement.

"What the fuck?"

Lindsay walked downstairs and saw RJ and two other black men shooting pool and drinking from the bar. The two other men noticed Lindsay and looked her up and down. Her big tits and tight skirt would get anyone's attention.

"Um, RJ? What the fuck is going on? I told you to lay low. Who are these guys."

"Chill out, these are my boys. I got bored sitting down here all day so I figured I'd have some company over. By the way, you need to get some more Heineken."

Lindsay was mad but she didn't want piss off RJ.

"Ok, sure. Whatever you guys need. But my husband will be home in an hour and you guys will have to keep it down if you're gonna stay."

"No problem baby." RJ said. "So, I was telling the fellas about our history and how you kept my load nice and warm while you went to work. They actually don't believe me, but I know you wouldn't risk it so I made a bet with them. Now pull down those panties and show everybody that cum you still have in there so these mutha fucka's can pay me."

Lindsay was all about making RJ happy at this point. She craved his cock all day and didn't want to make him upset. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. It was obvious that her panties were still full of cum. They were milky stained even from the outside. When the other guys saw it they grumbled and reached into their pockets and paid RJ.

"That's a good girl." RJ said. "Now go upstairs and clean yourself up. These guys are gonna take off and when you're done come back down and you can get your reward.

Lindsay smiled. She was so excited. She ran upstairs, stripped her clothes off and hoped in the shower. She couldn't wait to get downstairs and get that big cock that she's been craving.

When she got out of the shower, she figured she'd surprise RJ and not wear anything at all. Plus she only had about 45 minutes til John came home and didn't want to waste any time.

Lindsay walked downstairs to the basement naked. Her big tits bounced as she walked down the stairs. When she got to the bottom she turned the corner and to her surprise, RJ's two friends were still there. Startled, Lindsay stopped in her tracks and covered her big tits the best she could with her left arm and her pussy with her right hand. RJ and his friends all looked at Lindsay.

"Oh, I'm sorry guys, I thought that you guys already had left." Lindsay said.

"Yeah, change of plans, they ain't leaving. I told them how I was about to fuck your brains out and they asked if they could stay. I knew you wouldn't mind, right?"

Lindsay felt her pussy quivering from excitement. She loved every bit of these strangers seeing her naked and watching her get fucked by RJ. She set her arms back down to her side, revealing her naked body to the men. RJ walked over to Lindsay and squeezed one of her tits.

"All natural fellas. These big ass titties are all natural. Want to feel em?"

RJ offered Lindsay's tits to the gentlemen. Of course they obliged and reached for Lindsay's tits. She really didn't mind and it seemed to make RJ happy so she didn't care. RJ and his friends took turns fondling Lindsay's tits and ass.

One of the men finally broke the silence. "So I hear you really like to suck black cock?"

Lindsay looked at RJ and smiled. "Yes. I guess you could said that."

RJ raised his eyebrows to Lindsay and leaned in to her. "Well don't make a liar out of me."

Lindsay realized what RJ meant and knelt down. Both of RJ's friends each pulled out their big cocks. They were both hard from feeling Lindsay's naked body. She looked up at RJ one last time before diving in. She sucked each of their dicks back and forth. Although she loved sucking these big cocks, she still craved RJ's cock. Lindsay tried her best to get these men to cum so she could get to RJ. She gave it her all and it paid off. First the man on the left shot a huge warm load of cum down Lindsay's throat and before she could wipe her mouth the other man grabbed a hold of Lindsay's head and fucked her face until he came down her throat.

"Finally." Lindsay thought to herself. She looked over at RJ who was shooting pool while he waited for them to finish.

Lindsay walked over to him and began to pull down his pants. RJ rolled her big tits around as she took hold of his big cock.

"Please RJ, I've waited all day for this, please fuck me."

RJ grabbed Lindsay's ass, picked her up and placed her on the edge of the pool table. He lined up his big cock and slid it in Lindsay's wet pussy. Lindsay let out a loud moan as she finally got to feel the cock that she has been waiting for. RJ began to fuck her harder and harder. Lindsay threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck me! You feel so good!"

Lindsay's tits bounced around uncontrollably as RJ gave her the fucking of a lifetime. Just then the sound of the front door opened. Lindsay's eyes went wide. RJ slowed his stride. Lindsay and RJ locked eyes as they listened. The other two men quickly dressed and tossed RJ his clothes. Lindsay was now mad at herself for not putting on clothes.

"Hey Lins? Ya down there?" John yelled down the stairs. Lindsay hopped off of the pool table and ran behind the bar. She ducked down and the other men followed. RJ and his friends could barely all fit behind the bar. They pushed and shoved each other for space as John's footsteps began to get louder as he came down the basement steps. Finally John turned the corner. RJ and the other two men couldn't hide. There just wasn't enough space. Lindsay remained squatted down and out of view.

"Oh sorry to startle you. You must be the plumber?" John said to RJ.

"Uh, yeah I'm, uh here to fix the leak in the sink here. These are my assistants."

"Ok then, well don't let me get in your way. Oh by the way, have you seen my wife Lindsay at all?"

"Uh yeah, she let us in and she said she was going for a jog." RJ said.

"Oh ok then, I guess I'll just hang out here with you guys. You watch basketball?"

John flicked on the TV and started making small talk with the men. Lindsay couldn't believe what was happening. Although she was about an inch away from getting divorced and losing her job, she was still incredibly turned on. John and RJ started talking about basketball while the other two men pretended to fiddle with the sink. Lindsay couldn't believe that John was still yapping. She really wanted him to leave so she could continue fucking RJ.

Lindsay decided to make the best of a bad situation. She unzipped RJ's pants and pulled them down. RJ continued talking to John and didn't skip a beat. Next came his underwear. His big limp cock was now right in Lindsay's face. She gently rubbed it before putting it in her mouth. She sucked RJ's cock just a few feet from her husband and he didn't even know it. She pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit as she knelt before RJ. Once RJ's two friends noticed what was going on, they decided to get in on the action. The two men pulled their pants down. The big cocks hung free. John couldn't tell anything was happening from the other side of the bar. Lindsay noticed the two cocks and took one in each hand. She gently jerked off each friend while sucking RJ off.

Finally, John stood up and stretched. "Well I guess I'll let you guys finish up here. I'm going to go upstairs and start dinner."

"Whew. I thought he'd never leave. Now, where were we?" Lindsay said.

Lindsay and RJ fucked a little while longer. This time she buried her face in a pillow from the couch so John didn't hear her moans as RJ's big cock fucked her. After RJ came the other two men each took turns fucking Lindsay's brains out on the pool table.

Once the three men all came multiple times, Lindsay managed to sneak upstairs. She snuck past John to the bedroom where she got dressed into her jogging clothes. She went out the back door and came back in a few minutes later to greet John. Then Lindsay distracted John while RJ's friends snuck out the back door.

The next morning after John left for work, Lindsay went downstairs to see RJ. She was hoping to suck his cock before heading off to work. She checked the bedroom but he wasn't there. She checked the entire house. He was gone.

"What the fuck?" Lindsay thought to herself. "Now where am I going to get my big cock fix from?"

Disappointed, Lindsay left for work. As she arrived at the precinct, Captain Nieves greeted her with a large stack of paperwork on her desk.

"Detective, there was a bank robbery last night at National Bank on Main Street. We have six black male suspects down in the holding tank. I'm going to need you to interrogate them."

Lindsay smiled. "No problem Captain. No problem at all!"

To be continued...