Sexy Cousin Moni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers

My hands were all over her back and buttocks. Kneading and pounding the soft flesh of buttocks and caressing the satin skin.

She swayed her head so that her hairs cover my face. I smelled her fragrance as we searched love within ourselves. We played as two children have been given a new toy. As Moni has found a nude torso to play with and I have found my love lady to play with.

With kisses and hugs and fondling my prick again started knocking down her love door.

"Uhhhh ... Subho, the pole is knocking on my door, do you feel my lips down their dear? "

"Yes I do, as my pole regained it lost past."

I brought my right hand down on her pussy, put my palm on her pussy. With fingers opened the gate of love and put the tip of the rod on the lips. The love hole I dreamt to enter from the day I saw Moni.

"Ummmmm ... feels great you son of a bitch ... the head is too big to enter my lovely little pussy"—whimpered Moni.

"No dear I have read somewhere that women pussy is like a rubber sheath, it can take any size of rod inside herself dear. So don't worry. See you are already oozing out juices with all these love play, so it will not hurt you love ....."

Then I thrust my hip upwards and there my pole entered inside the love box in full. Her pussy was tight as she was a virgin. Her pussy walls wrapped around the length of my pole. The wet pussy walls felt like gate of heaven on my skin of pole. I tried to feel as if my brain got all the feelings down there. The grip of her pussy was like a vice.

She wrapped her arms like a vice grip around my neck and put her legs around my torso and shrieked loudly --- "ohhhhhhh ..... this is now going to kill me dear, don't move I want to feel you inside me as a if you and I are the same. I will die now and if I die even I don't have regret that my cousin and my love has fulfilled my dream of being a woman."

"Ohh my lovely bitch, see how my hard pole has entered into your lovely pussy. Donot you feel my harnedd inside you my bitch. How wet and warm your pussy is my love, how soft you pussy walls gripping my hard rod. You are feeling my rod good right inside that sweet juicy hole my bitch"

We remained in that very position for some moments and then she slowly started swaying her hips to and fro on my lap. The sight of my prick coming out and going inside her totally drenched love hole making me frenzy. The hear emanating due the love play made us drenched in sweat.

She was no mood of loosening her grip up on me. I brought my face on her boobs and pressed lips on her nipples and started chewing them. She buckled to and fro on my rod.

We changed the position then, in that locked position we turned sideways and I laid down Moni on the couch. For not a single moment I allowed my pole to come out of her juicy pussy. And she for not a single moment loosened her legs from my waist.

Now the moment is nearing, we could feel. I started thrusting my hips on her hips. My pole disappearing inside her body and taking out the whole length out again.

She started thrusting her hips matching my down thrust to take my rod deep inside her. As our loins started thumping on each other the slurp sound of the juicy pussy and the love rod filled the whole room.

"Yes dear do that to me, tear me down their, put the rod as deep as you can, yeah dear do it ..."

All nasty love words coming out filling the room.

Thump-thump-thump-thump .... Sshshshshshshs ... thump thump thump .... Sounds filled the room.

She reached my face, took my chin in her palms, and started chewing my lips like a bitch—" Ohhh dear do that give it deep give my love deep ... more deep..."

I reached down the buttocks hold them in my grip, with each my down thrust I pulled her buttocks more and more towards me to dig deeper and deeper inside her. Breathing going as high as possible, lungs were about to burst.

"Moni, my lovely bitch take my love inside you, you can feel how hard and hot I am. What a juicy pussy you have got my dear love, what a fleshy round buttocks you have. Feel me deep inside you, we will do like a dog and a bitch, my love, ooh what a pair of boobs you have."

"Yes I do feel your rod, don't slow down ever never"... she cooed and as I dug deeper I hit the end of the cave. She clutched with all her energy, I could not breath. My body started shaking, I felt tingy sensation in my loins building up, her body started to shake beneath me. She shook violently again and again as her pussy lips gripped like a vice on my pole. Some type of electric chill ran down my spine and hit my balls. My balls became tighter, and simultaneously we whimpered together that something is going to happen to us. I clutched her fleshy buttocks as hard as I can, dug my fingers deep down the soft flesh. While her finger nails dug deep on my back. And then her juices started to flow and my dam went down. I poured myself deep inside her love hole like wave after wave filling her box with my juices. Waves ran down her body. As we remained motion less and let our organs do their work themselves. Her pussy lips griping loose and tight wrapping around my going down pole.

We clutched each other as I rested my head on her boobs and she held my head on her chest.

We laid there for how much time we don't remember as if we wanted the time to be in eternity.

There was pure silence inside the room after a long hot session of love. Only the sound of rains drops splashing down the window panes could be heard. And the other lively sound that we could hear is that of our heart beating down on our chest.

We remained there in that entwined position locked in our arms. Then Moni said – "You are a darling brother, who has made my dream fulfilled. I dreamt of making love but had not enough courage to do with someone else. The moment I saw you in our house, from that very day, I knew that you will love me not only as your cousin sister but also as a love that any lady wants from her lover boy. I have got another secret to tell you now"

I looked up into her eyes. Her eyes glittered like two diamonds with a naughty smile on her beautiful face.

Then she poured the secret out of her heart –"I have a girl friend in my college, her name is Aisha. She is my lover, I am a bisexual, I love both of you to do with me and she is also a bisexual. We live in a flat there we don't live in hostel so that no one should come to know about our secrets. You want to meet Aisha? She is also very beautiful and she is always hot."

I was astounded to hear that.

"Now that is the secret of your so much so hot love play that we had just now" – I said.

We got up from the couch. It was 8'o clock in night. Rains still splashing on the window panes.

We hold each other in our arms, kissed a parting kiss. Moni said –"Mom and dad are not going to come to day in this rain. So?????"

I got the hint enough that tonight we are not going to sleep.

She walked to wards the wash room. Her wide round fleshy buttocks swayed sideways. I could not control myself. I just stood there watched her enter wash room. I also went to another bathroom to get myself freshen up.

I finished bath, came out with a towel wrapped on my waits.

Waited for Moni as I heard she was humming some song inside.

I asked her – why she is taking so long in the bathroom.

She responded – I am cooling down myself.

I entered the kitchen to prepare some food for our dinner. Time went by.

While I was preparing the dinner, I felt two arms around my body; Moni kissed my back and rubbed her chin on my back – "Ummmmm .... So beautiful and lovely u has made me today..."

I turned my head to find out that Moni had also a towel wrapped around her body. That covered her whole middle part, from bobs to her buttocks. A small knot tied and pinned at her cleavage that hold the whole towel in place.

"Moni you are always sexy, how come you could not find a hot boyfriend for yourself to do all these things?"

"I did not wanted to do these and give myself to any unknown, that is why I kept my love only for you"

"Ok then what about Aisha, tell me something about her" – I enquired.

"Ok ok dear brother; first let me see what is in dinner!" – she freed her arms from my body, and stood in front of the gas for cooking.

This was the right moment I felt, to have her in my arms from behind. I put my arms around her narrow waist and hold her tightly.

"ummmmm not now .... Not here ... I am busy in cooking dear .... We need something for our energy to regain right dear ...." Cooed Moni.

I gave no hinder to what all she said. Put my lips on her nape and licked them.

Her hairs, her fragrance fresh as of lily, started to fill my head.

All this while I was rubbing my rod on her towel covered fleshy buttocks.

She prepared dinner, while I was playing with her.

And then we sat at the dinner table.

I made Moni to sit on my lap, sideways so that both her legs were on one side, I hold her in my left arm. She rested her whole weight on my left arm.

She fed me like as if I am a small child. As her fingers entered my mouth I sucked them, and she cooed ... "ummmm you naughty boy leave my fingers ... "

My right hand on her bare thighs, caressing all over from her knees till her waist.

"Moni your bare skin is so smooth it feels like slik" – at times I made small circles on her bare thighs with my finger nails. Making her more and more frenzy.

She scolded me – "Will you finish up the dinner you hungry dog? And after this I will teach u a lesson."

I told her—"You have still more tricks to play, my lovely bitch"

She winked "yes ... I will tell you about Aisha"

"Ohhh yes how does she looks like??"

"Ummm – first promise me that after seeing Aisha, your love for me will not get diminished"—Moni muttered these words with a bit pain I felt as if she was jealous that if I see Aisha, then I will not love her.

I assured Moni –"No my lovely lady, you are my first love, how come I can forget you, I can have sex with Aisha if you permit but that does not mean I will not make love with you dear. Making love with one person is different from having sex, dear. Making love comes from the abyss of your heart and having sex, may be a good session, still it is like a hunger that you body and mind needs and no the heart."

Her eyes glittered—"Yeah I knew, I was anticipating the answer to be something like this. So you do love me very much, but I know that my love will not continue for long. You have to go away some day, and my path will be a different after some time."

I felt the climate of the room to get changed into some gloomy one. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. I wiped her tears, tried to console her –"Moni it is true that we have to part, but why not we do enjoy the time in full what we have still there"

Saying so, I took the plate from her hand and put that down on the dining table. Wiped her tears from her cheeks and kissed all over her face.

"See this will make you smile again, right Moni. Now tell me how Aisha looks like, what kind of lady she is?"

"Ok"—started Moni-"She is also 24 years of age, a little taller than of 5feet 5 inch tall, has a built figure but she has got exactly the amount of flesh that one needs in the correct places. She is perusing singing career from the same institution. For last two year s we stay in a single room flat and not in the hostel, because of our mutual attraction."

"Okays sounds interesting, so Aisha introduced you into these love makings" – I asked.

"Yes she made me her Barbie doll."

"Then she is also hot as hell, but she must be lesbian"

"No, Aisha is not a lesbian she is also bisexual, she had one affair at her home town, but that was a past as she came here to pursue her career."

"Why she could not find a suitable boy friend there?" – I asked.

"Ohh silly question, we did not have time to make boy friend's as we were busy among ourselves only" – saying so she laughed.

"Ok Moni, can we go to bed now"—I enquired her.

"hmmmm so quickly... see the rain has stopped and it is only .... 10 o'clock".

"Ok so tell me what do you want now"..

Moni then told me –"carry me in your lap to the terrace, the weather outside is very pleasant let us enjoy the weather together"

I put my right arm beneath her legs and she put her arms around my neck.

I carried her to the terrace.

"See the rain has made the weather so beautiful, see the clear sky ...." Moni giggled.

"Hmmm.. so are you feeling something dear?" I asked.

"No no.. not now" and she freed herself from my arms and she ran away.

The town was asleep, and there was a complete silence everywhere. The hands of clock were nearing to the midnight, and we two lovelorn birds felt like the only breathing creature in that dead night. Moni started humming some songs, that I was unable to figure out, but that sound felt very soothing. She rested her elbow on the periphery of the terrace, supporting her chin in her hands, bent forward. Which made her lustful plump buttocks protrude out, and the curve thus created was looking like a painting of Renoir. I went beside her rested my hand on her nape (back of neck) combing her long tresses with my fingers.

"Mmmmmm so good it feels ... " -- She uttered" I feel like melting by your touch."

"Moni, my darling dove," – I touched her bare back skin above the towel with my lips "I am still waiting to have the dessert. The way you are standing, with your bums protruding outwards, It is making a sexy gesture"I slapped her bums softly and made circles on her soft skin with my palms. Her bare soft skin felt like melted ice cream.

"Uuuummmmmm..........." came out those sexy thirsty lips.

Her posture of standing was very inviting for me to resist. I stood behind her, rested my whole body behind hers. Every part of my front touched every part of her posterior.

I wrapped my arms around her body from back, hold her tight, took her supple breast in my grip over the towel, pressed them softly. Her bare skin felt like satin on my chest. My loins pressed over her bums, she parted her legs slightly so that I have a good access for my now semi hard prick to touch her bare buttocks and tuck my pole between those globes of flesh. I brought down my face and rubbed my cheeks on hers, nibbled her ears with my teeth. She started feeling hot in my arms.

"Feel so good dear, ummmmm...... u really know how to love a woman, how to make a good love with her" cooed Moni."You will keep loving me like this forever, would not you?"

"Ummm .... Moni you are so much so inviting and tempting that it is very hard for me to resist"

My prick, going hard in my towel and it came out and touched the crack of her buttocks, just near her puckered arse hole.

I started rubbing my semi hard pole between her butt crack and softly pumping her breasts over the towel. My hand came on the knot of the towel to free her from the strings. She objected –"not in the open..."

"Ummmm Moni, please please dear do not object. This will be a totally new experience my dear dove. See the night sky, the stars gazing upon us, the cold winds blowing, the feelings will be exciting and memorable. You will also like it."

Hearing that, she held my hand and pressed them hard on her boobs."You will be a good orator in future and a brilliant lady killer, you know the soft corners of a woman feeling and what is she carving for, you love dog just know it exactly how to take a woman to bed and make love with you"

I let her go from my hold and my towel fell on the floor. Stood behind her with my semi erect pole dangling. The cold winds felt soothing and lovely on my hot pole skin.

I spread the towel on the terrace, and sat on it. Then pulled down Moni to sit between my parted legs with her back facing towards me. I opened the towel; she did not object this time and let that piece of cloth go away from her beautiful body. We were now to lovelorn birds, out in the open, under the dark blue sky, with stars gazing at us.

My hands came up to her boobs and I started pressing them softly and gently. Her one hand came on my head as she turned her face sideways. With her eyes closed and lips half open, she touched my lips. I lashed out tongue to the openness of her mouth; her tongue started playing with mine. Her tongue brushed on my teeth and touched my plate. Tingling sensation build all over my face. My other hand went down on her soft flat belly, searching for her bellybutton. Finding that small well I put my index finger in her belly button and moved that in circles. Touching the small fleshy well all inside.

She broke the kiss –"Uffffff..... the feeling is soooooo goooooood.... I can just die in your arms my love"

Her head bent backwards, rested on my shoulder, I started rubbing her soft cheeks with mine. Pulled my finger out of her navel and sucked my finger made it wet with my saliva and then again put it back in her navel touching and caressing it allover. She started shivering all over, goose bumps all over her body.

"Ohh you sexy bird, your nipples are going hard with my touch. I can feel the nipples, those are like hot amber, adoring your soft milky boobs." She also started to feel her boobs, and started kneading them. With my other hand I reached down on her slender thighs, and started rubbing the soft skin of inner thighs with my palm and in times scratched those soft fleshy thighs with my nails. The wheatish skin bore read marks with my finger nails dugging in. Gradually she opened her legs so give me access to her love area. I resisted to touch her down there currently. I wanted her to go mad and till she carve for more and more. I was determined not to touch her mound. So I pulled her more in me with my arms. My pole gone hard and was thumping on her back on her spine. Her breathing pace increased, as my hand approached her love den, but I took care to fondle and rub the sides, smooth skins of her pubic area. I started to comb the little bush over her pussy. She started whining in pleasure and trembled like a dead leaf in my arms.

"Ohhhh baby, donot do this to me dear, no more teasing you love dog. My head is spinning, I am dying to have you inside me. I am unable to take this teasing any more. You mad man, have me like anything dear else I will die in your arms."

"Ummmm!!! Wait, my hot bitch, I want you to cry out in pleasure and cry out what you need. See, you love bitch, how your nipples going hard as stone between my fingers, u can feel my hot pole on your back right. I can feel the heat coming out of your love den. You are a real sex starved loving bitch"

"Ohhh it is becoming unbearable for me u bitch lover" cried out Moni.

She writhed and moved and shook in my arms, but I hold her hard in my arms to feel all her wreathing and whining.

I then left her boobs and put both my hands on her open inner thighs. Parted those slender smooth logs wider. Then I started slapping on her mound softly. She started bucking her love area to match my tender slaps on her pussy lips. With both my thumbs I pressed those pussy lips together moved them up and down which made her cry out in pleasure.

"Ohhh my god; You love dog do it doit have me more of, make love with me as you wish. Ummmm those slaps and the touch on my lips are making me going jelly. I am melting down, my den is going hot and wet.... Ummmmmmmmm......."

Pace of her breathing increased, her chest and boobs heaved up and down like a waves rising and falling in a rough sea. She was pressing her boobs and tweaking her own nipples hard, mauling her own body like a mad bitch.

Mean time my right set of fingers hit the clitoris and rubbed it by thumb, while my left hand hold her neck tightly. My fingers started playing with the pussy lips; her love hole was dripping wet with juices like an active volcano spilling lava. My index finger opened the gate of the den parted those nether pink lips. I started to finger her slowly and tenderly, touching every inch of the pussy walls. I could feel the pink wet walls of her love hole flinching and expanding on my finger.

pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers