Sexy Cousin Moni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers

"You love dog, my lover boy, please let me go, why are you teasing me to death dear." Cried out Moni in her top of her lungs. She shook violently in my arms, and I could feel the warm liquid gushing out of her den drenching my fingers covering it in a jelly coating. The walls of her love den flinched and strained on my finger and she trembled in my arms. Her figure tightened. I took out my finger and sucked it to taste her sweet nectar of her den.

Then I slowly lied on the floor, carrying her along with me. Her whole body rested on mine but facing away from me. My left hand still on her love hole and again I stuck my index finger inside her drenched den. She laid there on me still, her legs and hands dangling in all four directions, laid on me spread-eagled. I could feel her whole beautiful emanating heat of amber, sweating all over. The air filled with the musky odour of her love juices. My prick gone red hot, hard as iron pole. I could feel her soft plump buttocks pressed on my loins and my pole tucked between those fleshy globes. I caressed her belly , navel and boobs all over her nude front where ever I could reach out.

"Moni dear, you are a real love, you are a lovely bird." I cooed down her ears. On hearing my words she regained her senses. Then she turned on my body facing me, her boobs resting going flat on my chest, her hard nipples poked on my chest, her legs parted and took my legs between her thighs hold them together like a vice, my red hot rod stood erect thumped hard on the gate of pleasure, knocking her den to give an entry. I wrapped my arms around her hold her tightly.

"My sweet love," her lips moved, her voice sound like cuckoo -- "You have made me mad by your lovely acts, your fingers have brain on them , your touch felt awesome all over me all inside in me. I can feel now feel your hardness of your love pole knocking down the gates of my den asking for entry. Since you have kept me waiting now I will make you pay for that my dog"

"Ummmmmm!!!!! My sexy bitch, behold ,the stars are gazing and they are the witness of our love, the whole Mother Nature today is witnessing our love that she created. You are most lovely lady I have seen and it is you who have made me a man from a boy. You are the first woman whose nectar of love I have tasted. I could not have a better present from you , my dear dove."

"Hmm... time to have a new session you dirty dog, you wanna taste me again?? But this time let us taste ourselves together!! do you mind to have a fellatio and cunninglingus simultaneously? I am sure my love dog would not mind to have 69 now!!"—Moni told.

"Uuuuuooooo.... My Sexy bitch, what an idea!!! For a love making"

She sat on my chest and turned around, with her bums towards my face, she held my pole in her clasp of slender fingers. All that I could have in front of my eyes were those round plump buttocks. Her thighs held my head between them, my hands held her fleshy buttocks . I started to press and kneading those soft buttocks and pulled abdomen so that her pussy touch my lips. In mean time I felt both her hands on my stick. Her finger wrapped round the base of my pole tightly making a "O" shape and then she started milking it. At times she was caressing my balls hard and soft. Made my abdomen tremble like wave. Her lips and tongue touching the red head. I pulled her buttocks more towards my face and kissed the nether lips. She was already going juicy again. I started licking and lapping those pussy lips and put my tongue inside her pink hole and started sucking and licking vigorously inside. While she was milking and kissing my rod, I could feel her lips around my pole taking the head gently between her lips. Her hairs touching all over my nether area. Her boobs pressed hard on my thighs. My balls flinched. She teased my pole with her lips, she licked and put the read head only in her lips and started sucking like a ice cream cone. And that caught me total unbearable. I tried to cry out, but her abdomen was pressed hard on my face and her pussy lips flinching on my face.

She started bobbing her head up and down taking the whole length of my love rod, I could feel my red tip hitting her plate. I started slapping her bums hard and soft. Kneaded the soft flesh and dug my finger nails on those globes till creamy skin gone bore red love marks all over. Her pussy lips flinched and contracted on my tongue. It was working as a vice and I tasted those oozing juices from her opening. My sucking got more and more vigorous as her tempo of having fellatio on my long hard pole increased. I could feel a chilling sensation to rise in my spine. The sensation ran down to my loins and hit my balls.

I cried out in ecstay "Ohhhhhhhh my love bird I am going to cum, hold me dear have me" Her legs hold my head tight and she started thumping her nether lips on my tongue. As if she wanted me to maul her love hole like anything.

Tension build in my pole, my whole body writhed but she did not allowed me to move, as she pinned down my head with her legs and loins, pressed hard her pussy lips on my face.

Her tempo of sucking increased rapidly on my pole, I started moving my abdomen upwards to match her movements of head. I tried to be in synchronize with her rhythm of her head going down on my pole, taking the whole length inside her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster. She whimpered ---"Cum you dirty dog, cum to your Moni, come inside my mouth. You are a dirty love dog. Yaaah you got to come and flow my mouth with your sperms, I want to taste my lover juices now, give it to me, drench my mouth with all the juices you have."

Those naughty words put magic effect on both of us, I slapped hard on her buttocks, and she flinched her bums tight. Tension build inside her love hole and nether area, I could feel those hot lips of pussy contracting and expanding and then juices gushed out like a broken dam. Same time I erupted like a volcano in her mouth. Liquid gushed out from both of our love areas, to fill our mouth. We clutched each other and kissed each other love organs and stayed in that position still till the juices flowed and flowed. I could not move my head as I laid under her. I could feel my pole going down and it turned to a limp meat piece.

She came down from my body and lied next to me, wrapped me with her arms and legs. I turned towards her. Her eyes closed, I could see my liquid on her rosy lips.

"Ohhhh my angel, how come you know sucking so beautifully?"

"That's a secret, although I have till now sucked no one and tasted any lad. Aisha showed me all these techniques. She taught me to kiss the love pole and how to suck and eat him."

Her legs were on my limp pole. The soft skin of her inner thighs started its effect of making my pole straight.

"So what all she has taught you"

"Hmmm.... You love dog is more interested in knowing Aisha than making love to me"

"No my dear love bird, you are the only one in my heart."

I hold her in my arms.

I don't know what the time is.

Both Moni and I felt dead exhausted.

I gathered all my strength to stand up, my pole dangling.

I pulled Moni from the floor by her hand, and picked her on my lap.

"So dear, let us go to bed now" I cooed down her ears.

"Yes my lovely dog, I am also hungry down there to have you inside me. Till you love rod, gets in me touch every inch of my pussy walls and hit the den hard I will be unable to sleep."

Both were nude with not a single string attached on our body.

** Love on bed**

I carried her on my lap. Moni wrapped all her legs and arms around my torso as if she was hugging a tree. Her slender legs around my waist, her soft skin of inner thighs felt like butter on my waist, her soft round fully ripened boobs flattened on my chest, stone hard nipples felt poking my chest like two pebbles. My left hand hold her nude curvy figure tightly so that she could not fall down, making her soft round belly to touch my own. My right hand held her plump buttocks, grasped a handful of her flesh and supported her body weight. Her arms around my neck and her face just inches away from mine, the nearness of our hot and humid body felt like as if even a string will be unable to pass between us. I could feel her warm breath streaming on my face, our lips touching each other's lightly, making small tender kisses to each other. My semi erect pole touching her nether lips, the rod dangled and vibrated lightly beating her love den sometimes as we moved towards the stairs. Her face glowed like a full moon smile on her cheeks. Her eyes half open, glistening, may be it has become moist, due to all these love making and love feelings.

"I love you!!!" – at last she spoke.

"I love you too Moni!!!, more than anything in this world"....

I carried her to bed. The clock went past midnight, saying with her silent hands that it is 2o'clock.

I made her lie down on the bed, and lied down beside her facing her. Raised my head and rested on my left hand, as she was lying on my left side. She held my right hand in her soft palms and put it on her full soft boobs. Her legs crossed concealing the love den. She looked deep into my eyes muttered some inaudible nonsense.

I brought my face near her kissed her rosy red soft lips lightly, butterfly kisses.

"Love me my dear, I want myself to be crushed mauled played pushed... everything you like to do with me.... Just give me you love, show me that you love your Moni as if there is no other day as tomorrow."

"I am all yours, for you my dove!!" I cooed down these words on her ears.

Our small butter fly kisses turned wet. I showered her face with sloppy wet kisses. Touched her earlobes and made her wet with my tongue. She shivered. She turned towards me and pushed me on the bed to lie down flat on my back. Her legs came upon mine and her hand started roaming on my chest. Her hairs came down; her oval creamy face looked like a full moon partially covered in black clouds. Her hand roamed on my chest, poking and tugging my nipples. I laid down there spread-eagled enjoying Moni's Midas touch on my bare skin.

She commanded me to lie down still on the bed – "Don't touch me unless you are told to do, I would like to play with you now". Saying so, she lowered down her head near my neck, put her body on mine. She started kissing my neck, my chin all over leaving a trail of saliva every where she could lick. She held my arms and pinned me down on the bed. Straddled on my legs, bent forward, her boobs pressed on my stomach, her mouth came down on my nipples and on chest. She started to lick my chest in circles with the tip of her tongue creating a chilling sensation there. Her boobs pressed softly on my stomach. Her licking actions going down my torso, reached my abdomen just near my navel. My red hot hard pole tucked firmly between her soft round breasts. She moved her breasts rhythmatically on my prick, sliding my pole between her globes of milk. My pole went hard, pressed on my under belly, poked out, oozing pre cum making the red tip glistening as an ice cream. She took a look to at my prick, which was throbbing under the pressure between those valleys of flesh. I could not contain myself for more, freed my hands to hold her head, and then came a hard slap on my chest.

"You dog!!!! don't dare to touch me unless you are told to do..." commanded Moni.

"Sorry my dear love, I won't, but I am unable to take this anymore!!"

"Ummmm I can feel your throbbing pole on my chest, between my boobs,"—saying this she pressed those petite melons on my rod, and moved those fleshy globes to and fro..."Ummmmm... such a good feeling of a hot stick on my bare skin.... Ohhhh my dear love.... Your meat is making me hot.... Contain yourself till you enter my den and don't spill your love juices on my boobs dear."

"OOOOhhh my gosh!!! Moni this is totally unbearable, I will be unable to retain myself for too long, your soft milky boobs are feeling great on my pole, my lovely dove!!!! Let me touch you!!! I am dying to touch you, your face, your melons"—I whimpered out in ecstay. I could feel my blood boiling in my loins. My rod started to throb violently and I could feel a crunching pain building up at the base of my rod.

Moni was able to fathom my tension, she laughed at me---" Ohhh my sweet baby dove, do you love your Moni???"

"Yes yes yes I do love my sexy dove"

Saying this I caught hold her shoulders and pulled her on length on top of me. She sat upright on my body, with her hands rested on my chest. Her pussy and bums over my abdomen. My red hot rod started thumping hard on the gate of pleasure. I could feel her juices oozing out of her lower orifice and dripping and making my rod coated with nectar.

She clutched my chest muscle with one hand for support and pushed her lower part in the air a bit. Her other hand went to my pole hold it in her grip and then she put the head of my rod in her opening of her pleasure den. I could resist myself from grasping those ripe melons in my firm grip and maul them.

I felt my rod to dug deep inside her hot wet pleasure den, as she sat erected on my pole. The pole went inside and inside as if there was no end to the cave of pleasure. Her pussy walls gripped and seathed on my pole like a vice. She for a moment went still and a shrill sound came out those pouting rosy lips---- "Ohhhhhh my gosh........ so big... so full..... I could feel your rod touching my head, touching every inch of my heart and soul...... I can feel the warmth of your skin on my wet walls of my cave,"

I held her booby melons in my grip, and started pressing and mauling them hard. Took time to slap those ripe melons of milk till the wheatish skin bore red marks, tugged and pulled those brown nipples as if I wanted to tear them out of her boobs and maul them in my fingers.

"Ohhhh my sexy dove Moni, what a pair of boobs you have got, ohhhh my bitchy cousin has got a wet cave also, how do my rod feels inside you, is not that feel awesome, Ohhh my lovely bitch, do something...." – I started to buck up my waist up in the air with Moni sitting on my rod. Her head thrown backwards, she also started gyrating her abdomen slowly in a pendulum motion, to and fro without my rod coming out of her cave. Our loins joined as if we were a single entity.

I left those ripe boobs and held her narrow slender waist, supported her in her gyrating motion, pulling and pushing her on my rod. I could feel the walls of her pleasure den, contracting and expanding on my rod, sloppy squishy sounds emanating from our love copulation. Whole room was filled up with the aroma of love making and sound of two starving bitch and dog. I started pushing my rod deeper and deeper into her.... Thump thump thump.... Squish squishhh came out the sound of coition.

The tempo of our movement increased its pace. She dropped on my chest, hold my face in her hand and kissed my lips like anything, she basically was mauling my lips chewing my upper lips, while her bums and abdomen was thumping hard on my rod.

I then held those plumpy buttocks in my grip, dug my nails hard and deep in her soft flesh.

She cried out, both in pleasure and pain "UUUUUmmmmm do it, do it, give your love to me, you mad dog, make love as you wish to your love bird, dug deep into my love whole dear, kill me maul me you hungry dog, make love to your Moni till she is satisfied and till you are dry, hit my cave walls, tear me up"

With all my strength I pulled her tender figure on that of mine, as if trying to melt her down and mix her inside me. Sweat poured out from our bodies, pour love juices mixed up at our nether organs.

"Moni, my lovely bitch, do you feel my rod punching hard inside your dear??, doesn't that feels good to your cave my love!!! Owww what a juicy love port you have got down there my sexy bitch!!!".

Holding her tightly I rolled on the bed, taking her down and putting her back on the bed with me on top of her sexy body without disengaging my tool from her cave.

We stopped for some moment in that missionary position. Looking down deep into each other eyes. I could see the hot carving love in her hungry moist eyes. Her slick rosy lips half open, thirsty.

With all her fours , arms and legs she clinged on to my body. And then I started my love motion slowly and gently. Taking out my pole out of her sloppy hole, very slowly till the red tip kissed her nether lips, and pushed slowly deep down inside her. Her waist throbbed and moved up in a perfect rhythm to meet my downward push inside her den.

"Uuuummmmmm.... So beautiful it feels, as you dug deep in me, so huge your rod feeling inside me my dear...... take me to heaven"—cooed Moni down my ears.

Her tender soft body got smashed under my weight, her bobs flattened under my pressure. I snooped down to kiss her napes and leave a wet trail with my tongue. Then I kissed her earlobes and licked it. She shivered under the sensation of saliva on her hot skin.

"UUUmmmmm you love so good dear, you kisses are so wet and hot...."

Her nails tugged deep into my back muscles.

I increased my pace of thumping and pushing down deep into her. Now the pushes and the speed of our love play increased.

"Ya ya .. take me my bitch... see how it loves to enter your hole,"---

"Yes yes ... do it do it, make your Moni cry in pain and pleasure"

With each my hard down thrust, I could feel my balls hitting hard on her arse crack, her hips bumping upwards, creating a thumping sounds as our nether parts meet each other. Squishing sounds emanating due to our love play from our love organs. I could feel my body getting tensed. I could feel her writhing under me in pleasure.

"Moni I am on top of hill my dear love, I need to come down and come deep, hold me tight dear .... Ohhh my sex bomb..."

"Ohh yes yes, give me everything my love, show me your love, melt me and rain me with your juices."

And my body strained and I pushed my rod deep as much as I could deep inside her making her crying in pleasure. My balls trembled and contracted, my juices gushed out and hit her cave. Juices of love flowed from my rod and mixed with her juices. She sought out my lips bit them in pleasure as we reached our pinnacle of orgasm. She shrieked and trembled and spasm violently under me.

"Owww.. what a lovely sensation my love dog, I feel like a full moon in your arms my dear Subho."

We swooned into the dark night, united in our love, joined in our nether love organs. Fell into deep slumber.

The golden sun rays flooded the room. As I woke up, I searched for Moni, but she was not there on bed.

I heard a humming sound of some soothing Bengali song from somewhere. I got up from the bed to look for the source. Found that Moni was inside the washroom.

"Morning my love, you got up so early leaving me there on bed"

"Ohh.. all those love juices was all over my body, so I thought of taking a early shower" – Moni told behind those closed doors.

She came out of washroom, attired in a silky blue sleeveless gown and hugged her curvaceous mouth watering figure. Those wet locks of jade black hair, adorned with droplets of water, covered her beautiful oval face. Her eyes looked like two lotus buds just opened its petals and rosy cheeks looked like someone has smeared rose petals on them. Her wheatish skin glowed in the soft morning sunlight. She was wiping her long tresses with a towel, and walked towards the balcony. She did not notice me that I was beholding her so closely. She looked like a curved vase of marble.

"Oh my gosh! So much so beautiful where did u had all this hidden all this time" – saying so, I hugged her from behind.

She got startled –"Uh!!! Leave me you naughty fellow, I was there always for you in front of your eyes, it was you who ignored me so long." She gave a naughty smile and kissed me.

Morning passed by, she prepared the breakfast and we waited for uncle and aunt to come back.

pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers