Sexy Cousin Moni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers

They returned to find nothing unusual between us. Normal cousin relation, only our hugs and kisses got intense.

Moni broke the ice on the dining table, asked aunt for permitting me to share her room, till I am here for vacation. My aunt did not objected at all, as she was total unaware of our deep carnal love sessions.

Moni winked at me, she meant as if that nights are ours for playing.

In the evening, I was sitting idly in the balcony chair reading paper; all of a sudden from nowhere Moni came and playfully sat on my lap.

"Read me not the paper, you lucky dog. You are feeling very luck to love a sexy bitch like me rite"

All those indecent words took me aback all of a sudden. "Hey what happened to you, are you feeling hot again" – I asked her. "Are there none in house?"

"No no, everyone is in house; they won't mind a sister sitting playfully on her brothers lap. Surely this won't look odd to them till they come to know our love deeds" She winked. "So do you mind going out somewhere with me, to shopping or movie or simply long drive in your uncle's car"

"I don't mind till my beautiful cousin is beside me"- I wrapped my arms around her narrow slender waist.

"Hmm... ok, then, let me get dressed, we will have everything, from shopping and movie and some dinner at some place"

I put up some casual and waited for her in the drawing room. Aunt requested us not to be late.

"Hmmm... do I look ok!! Subho?" heard Moni calling from behind.

I turned to look at her. She attired herself in a knee length white colored skirt, hugging her beautiful round buttocks dearly with frills at the end. Her long slender milky legs, shining, not a speck of hair on them. On the top she wore a sleeveless noodle strapped bodice hugging her curvaceous figure leaving nothing for imagination. I could feel her globes would get burst anytime even if a fly sits on her boobs. Her hairs tucked on top of her head in a Japanese bun. Her oval face glowed; she wore some dark tan lipstick on her pouting inviting lips.

Aunt looked at her and smiled – "Moni is there anyone you have gathered in your college. This is totally new look I am seeing that of yours."

My heart leaped a pace or two, both by seeing Moni's beauty and Aunt's question.

Moni tackled quiet intelligently – "Ah Ma! I am still not occupied, maybe there is someone somewhere waiting for me, but does that mean that I cannot dress like this and go out with Subho"

"No no not at all, enjoy your selves, but dinner will be served at 10 o'clock, so get yourself inside before that." – Aunt cautioned.

"Do not mind Ma, we will have dinner outside" Saying that Moni held my hand."What are you looking at, let's go and enjoy."

I whispered into her ears as we walked down – "You are looking ravishing, you are going to make everyone in this town, mad. All the boys will have a wet dream today, I am sure."

"Ahh.. You naughty fellow".

We did some shopping, and then went for a Hollywood movie MI-2, as she was a diehard fan of Tom Cruise. The hall was packed up and we enjoyed the movie very much. Already it was already 10 pm.

We walked down the road, hand in hand. I put my arm around her waist and she also put her arms around me as two lovelorn birds walking down.

"You are looking stunningly beautiful in this attire, why you did not wear these types of clothes before?" – I asked her.

"Previously there was no one to dig deep into me, that is why I did not feel to show them myself. Now you are with me, so I dressed up like this for you."

I asked –"What is in your mind? Do you want to go home or still want to have dinner outside?"

"Hmmm..." she cuddled me more towards her "For the first time in my life I am feeling being loved like anything. I do not want to go home now."

We entered a posh restaurant in middle of the town, choose a corner table. The ambience of the restaurant was quiet beautiful, dimly lit with candles. She sat almost on my lap.

Like two hungry birds we were toying with each other, but also same time kept the dignity of the place not to show off too much of our love. We had some crabs and lobster and some white wine.

While returning home, in the cab, she rested head on my shoulder and played with my fingers.

"Moni why are you so silent" – I asked her.

"Nothing as such" she answered in a bit trembling voice; "I am just enjoying all these to my brim of my heart."

I kissed her forehead – "You are my lovely cousin, my sweet dove."

The time we reached home, it was minutes past mid night; aunt opened the door and scolded a bit to both of us.

We freshen ourselves as quickly as possible and jumped into bed to resume our love makings from where we paused the other night.

As I lied down on the bed after the lovely afternoon, she came out of the wash room in a tight noodle strap bodice, which came just below her boobs and sarong wrapped around her waist. She turned on the music system, started gyrating her hips slowly in a seductive manner. The room was dimly lighted. She looked like an angel to me. Slowly and seductively she started dancing, moving hers hands on her boobs and face and hairs. Her hairs disheveled, came down all over her curvy oval face. I was astound, sprang up from the bed to hold her in my arms. She pushed me to the bed.

"No no .... Not now....Just enjoy the sight my dear love"

I sat upright on the bed, closely observing her seductive dance.

She tugged and pulled her bodice. Slowly making a gyrating movement to open that up in a teasing manner but she was not opening that to display her beautiful melons of milk, as she winked me -- "Do you want me to take this off my dear?"

"Yes yes do it, please show me your beautiful round globes"

She turned her back towards me, her wide soft round buttocks swaying in rhythm of the music.

Slowly she took her bodice in one go from her body and threw it towards me.

I caught her cloth and pressed it on my nose. Took a deep breath to feel the odour of her sex starved body. She then turned slowly facing me, covered her boobs with her tresses, pressing them together in circular motion. At times she pinched her own nipples – "Do you love my boobs dear?"

All the time her lips half open, making sound of all lovely nonsense's. Still having the sarong tied to her narrow waist.

"Moni this is too much my dear love, come to me my love!" – I blurted out.

She paid no heed to my requests. Swayed her hips slowly making a "8" shape in the air. All this time her hands caressing her breasts and rubbed them hard.

Again she turned her back towards me, and bend down, thrusting her buttocks towards me.

She looked towards me over her shoulder, put a hand on her round buttocks over her sarong, patted them hard, and winked me –"Do you want your Moni to take her sarong out?"

"Yes yes....."--- I was totally mad, and was out of my briefs. I sat on the bed baffled, with my meat in my grip slowly masturbating to myself. "Show me your lovely buttocks my dove, see my rod has grown big."

"Ummm... yes I can see it is" – she pulled the sarong from her body. Her fleshy round buttocks came in full glow. She was wearing a skimpy panty, which was just covering her crotch only. Slowly she turned towards me, and walked like model, criss crossing her legs with every stride. Her hairs now moved away from her breasts. Her nipples were hard adorned with dark brown areolas around those pebbles. Her figure looked like a flower vase curved out of marble. Her small fleshy belly swayed with every stride she took towards me. Her deep navel looked like another black hole, in which I can dive down to die for anytime. Her slender fleshy milky white thighs looked like two marble pillars supporting her beautiful figure. As she walked near the bed stand, she opened her legs wide making an "A" shape. Her hands came down on the waist band of her panty, pulled it upwards. The skimpy cloth vanished between her pouting pussy lips. This sight of her naughtiness made me mad, and I started pumping my meat more rapidly.

"Moni I am now uncontrollable, do you want me to come just on my hands and floor" – I blurted out to her.

"Whatever you wish my love dog, if you are unable to control yourself, then you are going to miss the show my dear"

Slowly she started gyrating her hips, thrusting her pelvis in the air, with her panty tugged between her pussy lips. I could see in that dim light that her nether lips glistening and her panty got soaked with her juices. She freed her body from panty in one tug. And then she got up on the bed on all fours facing me.

Slowly she moved towards me like a hungry tigress, her boobs swaying with every move she made towards me. I tried to reach her boobs. She slapped my hand. "Keep out my love!!! Not yet... time has not come my dear".

She then stood on the bed, moving her pelvis in a pendulum motion as if she has taken my rod inside her love hole. Slowly she opened her legs wide and sat on the bed.

"Do you like this my love?"

"Yes yes I do.... See Moni, I am unable to contain this for any more."

Still she paid no heed to my utter requests.

She put her hands on her belly and pressed it towards her abdomen. Slowly in circular motion, her own palms moving near her abdomen, touching her little bush all over.

"You want your Moni to play with her lovely pussy, do not you?"

I was pumping my rod vigorously. I could not utter a single word.

Slowly her fingers came down on her den, she rubbed those nether lips from top to bottom. At times sticking her middle finger inside those putting nether lips. She then pulled her nether lips, opened the gates of her heaven, slowly her cave opened and her pinkish walls of her love cave came into glow.

She then put two finger inside her, pussy and started to finger herself slowly.

"Ummm my dear, let us do it."

I was pumping my rod in my fist and was about to cum on my hands.

She was still fingering herself. I could see her finger digging deep inside her hole. Her motion also started to take the speed as same as mine.

She shouted to me "Do it for me Subho, show your Moni that you have got", While she toyed with her boobs and nipples and dug deep inside her love hole with her fingers.

We both were nearing the pinnacle, yet we did not touch each other.

She writhed and moved by her own touch. And my sperm gushed out as I hit my meat hard.

Same time she fell on her back with her whole body arched like a bow, her finger deep inside her love den, she cried out ---"Woooooo.... I am having something dear"

We both hit the bed totally exhausted, clanged each other bodies dearly, kissing each other lips and cheeks vigorously. As our liquids flow out even as did not made any coition.

Slowly we swooned into the slumber sleep.

We two lovelorn creatures continued our love making for few more weeks, till Moni's vacation came to an end and she had to leave for her university, where her roommate Aisha was waiting for her.

Moni boarded the bus for her university, she was looking bit gloomy both with separation from her parents as well as from me. I took train to my home. As I boarded the train and sat in a corner seat, my heart felt void within. As if something precious I have lost out. I reached my home.

Few more days passed, I was unable to concentrate on anything or any work. Nights were sleepless, every time I closed my eyes, the beautiful face of Moni with her locks caressing her cheeks came in my mind. Her fragrance still smeared on my chest and body. I tried to smell her in the void around me but all was in vain. My parents felt something unusual of my silence which was against my normal nature and asked me the reason. I told that it was nothing, the climate makes was so dull so I was feeling lonely. At last I felt I can go for few days more without my studies. I persuaded my parents to let me visit Moni's university. They did not object to my plan. I also felt of giving Moni a surprise so I did not inform her regarding my visit.

The very next morning I boarded the bus for the university. Her university was far from my home town. The place was a very beautiful one surrounded by greens and is in the lap of Mother Nature. As the bus raced on the highway, I closed my eyes and dived into the deep abyss of her thoughts. Last when I saw her as she boarded the bus, her eyes were glistening with beads of tears felt like diamonds specks on a lotus petal to me. She hugged me before she left, whispered in my ears

--"Do not forget me ever, never ... I will watch my door every day for a knock for you"

I assured Moni by just patting on her back, and kissed her cheeks. I could not hug her tightly or kiss her passionately as uncle and aunt were also present.

As the bus raced towards my destination, the weather was also turning gloomy. The sky became overcast with black clouds at about afternoon it started raining very hard. The smell of the mother earth filled the air. I took out the picture of Moni from my purse and was staring at it. Trying to feel her cheeks and neck by my thumb on the mat paper of the image. I again closed my eyes with my head rested on the seat; I tried to recall the morning love that we did the day she was leaving.

As usual we both were adorned in the dress of Adam and Eve (means nude). It was may be morning 5 o'clock, I felt some wetness on my earlobes. As my consciousness gained I felt Moni's tongue on my earlobes kissing and licking them softly. She laid on right side, my right arm under her neck and head, with her legs and thighs she wrapped my right leg between her thighs and gently was pressing her abdomen and nether part on my thighs. With my left hand I caressed her cheeks as her head rose up and I set aside her disheveled hairs away from her oval face. Her eyes looked like two rose petals beholding out. Morning soft light flooded the room. She held my face between her palms and softly kissed on my lips.

--"Ummmmm sona baby, get up... the morning light is already inside our room.. I will be back today to my university.. Love me so much so that I will remember till I meet you next time."

With my right arm I held her close to my body and pulled her over me. Moni slowly glided up over my body. With my arms around her slender waist locked. With her elbows on my chest her forearms rested on my neck side. Her beautifully soft boobs felt like two balls of cotton on my torso. She tucked my legs between her legs and thighs, every inch of our frontal body parts touched each others. Her small round fleshy belly felt yummy on my stomach. My prick was a limp, as he lay low with its head downwards, on the base of my prick I could feel her pussy bush brushing. I started gently caressing her back from her nape till her full blown plump buttocks. She very gently started moving her abdomen pressing her mound on the base of my prick. Her red lips opened slightly and she licked her lips with her tongue. She looked deeply into my eye as if she could read my heart.

I asked her – "My lovely dove, what you are looking at?"

"I am trying to find myself inside you."

"What have you got there? It has got only one picture and that also of my lovely dove, you."

"You will not ever ever forget me, Na?" – asked Moni in a hush tone.

"Hey! Are you becoming emotional my lovely butterfly, you will be in my heart forever, you are my first love.... No one ever forgets his first love, it is some precious sentiment that a person cherish lifelong"

She rubbed her nose on mine, cooing in my ears in her hush voice – "Ummm I knew it; you also made me feel like a lovely baby, I will never forget these feelings."

I could feel her soft boobs pressed on my chest, her nipples poked hard and she started brushing her boobs and nipples on my chest. Her soft round belly pressed on mine, my legs griped firmly between her slender thighs and legs. I took her left palm between my fingers and pulled them near my mouth. I started suckling her thin fingers from base to tip. She squirmed in pleasure moved her body like snake over mine. It felt like a slender snake crawling on me. She pulled her hand out of my mouth and started to suck my fingers. As I felt her soft lips on my fingers coated with saliva, I felt like my fingers getting melted in her hot mouth between those rose red lips and her tongue. My prick was getting hardened with her every suck. He stood up like a stallion but got stuck on her soft mound between those plump slender thighs.

"Ohh my dove, your suckling is awesome; I am unable to take this anymore, Moni dear can you feel my hard meat beating under your soft pressure of your sweet mound?" – I cooed into her ears.

I held her tight within my free left arm and rolled down side ways so that she gets laid on bed on my left side. As I put her down on her back on the bed, I caressed her face and cheeks. The morning light glowed on her soft creamy skin, beads of sweat appeared on her forehead glistened like pearl drops, her tip of nose also glistened. I took a complete look of her serpentine nude figure, her chest heaved up down like waves, and then her ribcage till it smoothly glided on the soft round belly. A beautiful gorge ran between her cleavages till her navel. My line of sight grazed to her lower stomach, a small round hillock, dropped down to her valley of pleasure, as she pressed her legs together. At the joint of her slender thighs on the top of her mound her small black bush shone brightly and shining in the morning light. My sight grazed more downwards on her legs and thighs to her small feet. Her nails adorned with some pink nail polish. She wrapped her arms around my neck and was brushing and combing my hairs in her soft thin fingers.

"Do not look at me like this, I can feel your eyes burning on my skin dear" – hushed Moni.

I snooped down to meet her lips with mine, with the back of my palm I started gently caressing her neck slowly moved down on her chest above her round full boobs. Traced the outline of her breast with my fingers, grazed slowly on her smooth skin like as a small boat sailing on a smooth ocean. Slowly I traced the outline of her brown areola and moving to the cherry like nipple. Her pace of breathing quickened, as my fingers touched her left nipple. I pinched her cherry between my fingers, which made her squirm and move.

"Ummm so good and tempting your fingers are feeling on my skin... I love all those tender touches, your fingers on my boobs. Please crush my boobs in your fist and mash them." – Whispered Moni.

"Wait lovely dove; try to feel my fingers grazing on your soft skin"

"Ummmmm ..... Aahhhhhhh ....." and all sorts of pleasure sounds emanated from her beautiful lips. My fingers of right hand did not stop only on her left boobs. After some more playing and pinching on her nipples and pressing her soft boobs, my fingers grazed to her right boob. She threw her head behind arched her neck backwards. As my finger grazed over her midriff slowly and teasingly moved towards her deep navel, her whole body arched. She clutched the side pillows in her fist, arched hear head back thrusting her boobs up in the air, her back rose above the bed and she bend like a bow.

"Aahhhhhhh ..... Ummmmm.... I am unable to take these teasing any more Subho, please come to me, please don't tease me more, please Subho make love with me dear...." – She cried out softly in a deep voice aware of that now uncle and aunt is also at home.

"Ohhhhhh dear , Moni wait for some time more, let me feel your every inch, and also you to enjoy the foreplay dear, My lovely butterfly, be patient my dove"

Her head swayed sideways, my fingers approached her navel. I gently traced the outline of her deep navel. Then put my palm flat on her small round belly. Caressed all over her abdomen to her belly, rubbed her own sweat. I wetted my index finger with my Saliva and brought it on her navel, traced the outline again with my wait finger very slowly. This sensation made her frenzy with ecstasy. I could feel that she was unable to take any more teasing. But I was feeling very naughty with playing with her body and teasing her like this. I did trace her navel with my wet fingers about five to six times more. Her legs moved together brushing herself her abdominal muscles heaved. She started to sway her head sideways.

pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers