Sexy Cousin Moni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers

"I will die now, you son of a bitch, do you want me to die... like this you dog..." she screamed ... I fathomed the danger that if she screams then we will be in grave danger. I stopped her screaming by putting my lips on hers. I started licking her lower lips with .my tongue. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and played with mine. She started to chew and bite my lips like a hungry bitch. She kept her lips locked on mine as if for eternal. My prick was hard stone hard, red head came out involuntarily oozing precum. I thumped her side thigh with my prick. Put my right leg on her left thigh pressed her mound with my knee. She opened her legs giving access to rub her mound, the den of pleasure with my knee. Same time she pushed my head on her boobs, with a husky voice commanded me – "Eat my boobs, suck my nipples, crush them between your teeth, and maul my soft globes like a hungry dog. Be my lover dog Subho, you are the only person I love in this whole world."

---Last morning before she moved. Part deux --

I started eating and licking her beautiful globes. With my tongue I traced the outline of her cherry like nipples. Took them one by one between my teeth, bit them and chewed them. Pressed them hard and soft. My teeth marks started to show on her soft skin of boobs. My right hand already grazed on her mound. With my knee I forced her legs to open more. On my palm I felt her nether opening and pressed her mound with my palm. She squirmed in pleasure. She started bucking her hips in the air thumping her buttocks on the bed. I could fear the thumping sound could awake aunt and uncle, so I put one pillow under her buttocks. As my mouth was busy nibbling her boobs and nipples one after another, turn by turn, with my left hand I gripped her hairs of the back of her head in my fist to restrict her head movement.

I cupped her soft fleshy mound in my right palm; she hissed like a snake and arched her body like a bow.

I gently started rubbing her nether lips with my fingers, scratched and pinched at times. Her moans became more intense with each scratch I put on those fleshy outer lips. Gently tracing the nether lips with my fingers I felt the wetness of her love den. Her shakes and writhe got more and more intense. I could feel her burning desire with my whole body. Gently I rubbed her wet fleshy pink opening with my middle finger, rubbed her from top to bottom slowly and then pushed it inside. My finger glided very easily like a hot knife on a pound of butter. Her love den was filled up with her juices, and oozed out of her hole. Slowly I started moving my finger in and out of her sipping slick den. Her pussy walls contracted and gaped with each push. Her soft wet walls felt awesome on my finger. Her pleasure moans became more intense with each my push. She started to buck up her abdomen up in the air. I could fathom her intensity as her nether lips sucked my finger. I geared up my speed of finger her love den. And then put two fingers inside her. Her head flew backwards and she clawed my hairs.

She moaned loudly --- "Ummmmm...... I am unable to take this anymore dear, please enter me, and give me the love"

I started to finger her love den vigorously, increased my speed of pushing and digging her hole with my fingers. With my thumb I started to press and rub the top of her slit.

She moaned – "No no no dear, you are now making me mad, do not tease me any more my love dog."

I hushed in deep tone, pulling my face from her soft globes – "Ohhhhhh dear, wait a bit till you juice up. Let me feel all your softness and your lovely hole on with fingers."

--"Please please leave my .... Please leave ... I beg you to give me your love"

All her moans and pleads gone ignored as I pushed and rolled my fingers harder and deeper into her love wet hole.

She writhed and moaned and squirmed like a snake. Her body was becoming tense, all her muscles got stiffened mainly that of abdomen. Her nether lips and walls clamped my fingers like a vice.

She moaned deeply – "Ohhhhhh dear something is happening to me, I am feeling something like a overflowing force within me....... Ohhhhhh dear hold me tightly in your arms ....".

And then her body convulsed repeatedly and her nether lips tightened and juices flowed from her lovely hole. The juices did not stop as if a dam has broken. She held my head in her clutch and pressed my face hard on her soft round boobs. I pinned her soft body down on the bed by putting my weight on her. Her convulsions seem not to stop for quite some time as her moans also turned to hiss. I also could not contain my lust and bit her left boobs hard and pinched her cherry like nipple within my teeth.

I pressed and rubbed my red hot rod on her milky thighs. I also felt like bursting out and pouring my liquid on her thighs but I controlled the feelings somehow not to waste my juices till my rod disappears in the folds of her nether lips.

As Moni's convulsions subdued, her eyes opened up, her tense body relaxed. She took my face in her palms and gently rubbed my cheeks. I took out my juiced up fingers from her soaked love hole, and licked them.

"Ummmmm ...... your taste is so sweet ... you are really juicy ... every part from your lips to toe to your sweet lovely hole ... every part of your body is sweet dear..." – I hushed in her ears.

As I licked her juices from my fingers, she pulled my hand and put it in her mouth started licking her own juices from my fingers.

"Ummmmm it tastes good ..." moaned Moni in her deep husky tone.

She opened her milky thighs giving more access to her nether area, her deep valley of love and pleasure opened. I looked down to her nether lips saw it was glistening with all the fingering activities and the juices that tripped out of her lips.

Gently I crawled on her lovely figure, placing my lower part of body between her inviting open thighs.

My red hot prick rested on her pussy, from the base to top on my coarse skin I could feel her juiced up pussy lips kissing my hot tool. I crushed on her lovely body; she wrapped her arms around my torso held me tight to her supple bossom. Under my weight her ample boobs got mashed. I brought my left hand under her head, pulled her face near mine crushing my lips on her.

Her legs came up around my lower part of body, wrapped around my waist, with her heels she pushed on my buttocks so that my tool get more and more pressed on her pussy lips.

Gently and very slowly I started moving my abdomen, so as to tease her more with my hard prick. I also was feeling burning on my prick as if it could burst out any moment.

Her moans became beckoning and inviting more and more as my hard prick brushed over her gaping love hole.

"Ohhhhhh dear Subho please give me your prick, please put that hard rod inside me and tear me up."

I brought my right hand between our sweating entwined bodies, reached my rod and took my prick in my grip. I pulled up my abdomen a little bit so as to access my prick and her pussy. I rubbed my red head of my prick on her gaping pussy opening.

She writhed and moaned – "You cruel dog, son of a bitch, please do not tease me anymore, I am unable to take your all these lovely teasing of yours. Please Subho my love, my dear love, please enter in to my love den, and please give me your hard prick. I want to feel your hardness within my pink juiced up dripping hole."

Gently I put my round red head of my prick between her juicy pussy lips. She hissed and as she had already wrapped her legs around me and ankles were on my butts, she pushed my butts with her ankles and my prick jolted inside her juicy folds in one hard stroke.

I fell on her soft body as she pushed me crushing and pinning her with bed.

She moaned out softly.. "Ohhhhhh my dear, this feels sooooo goooooood .... Ummmmm so hard and yummmyyyy!!!!!!! I love you very much my sweetie, I feel very comfortable in your arms my dear.. "

"Ohhhhhh my Moni ... the lovely folds of your sweet pussy is making me dizzy; I am unable to control myself my dear love..." -- I kissed and licked all over her face as my prick stand still within her wet fold of pinkish pussy.

Slowly I started my movements of my abdomen, my prick moved like a piston of a steam engine. Slowly and steadily her abdomen also moved up and down to meet my slow thrust. I could feel how my hot rod disappearing and coming out of her sweet love pot.

Me -- "My sweetie pie, my lovely Moni, how do you feel me my dear... talk some naughty my lovely bitch"

Moni -- "No no I am not going to talk naughty ... why do not you say something.. "

Me -- "Ok my sweetie pie; tell me how my hot rod feels within your lovely folds of pleasure..."

Moni -- "Ummmmm ...... your prick feels like a hot rod of iron in my folds of pussy"

Me – "Your pussy is very wet, your pussy walls are so soft that it feels like some rose petals are wrapped over my hard stem. You are very very wet, ultimate icon of sex."

Moni – "My love dog has made me his bitch ... I feel like melting whenever you touch me..."

Me – "My lovely bitch is always hungry, your pussy is so soft and wet ..... It is very slippery and wet... I can feel how your pussy walls are contracting and expanding on my prick...."

Moni – "Push a bit harder dear ... I want to feel your hot pole more and deeper inside me."

Me – "Command me as you wish my sexy bitch ...I am here to love you and to make you feel happy."

I started to push my rod bit faster as per her wish, thumping sounds emanated as our lower parts meted each other. My balls thumped on her soft butts just over her puckered butt hole.

With long deep stroke I pushed my rod deeper and deeper into her wet love den. With each of my push, her moans got sweeter and hotter.

Moni – "Ummmmm my love do it ... make me mad ... make love with me like anything you want"

Me – "Yeahhhh dear take my rod inside you ... feel how my rod fills up your love hole ..."

The room filled up with our sweet, hot moans and sounds of our bodies slamming on each other.

Her hands came down on my butt muscles, with her finger nails she started to dig on my flesh.

With every my down deep push, she pushed her lower abdomen to meet mine. Our pushes and thrust gained momentum. I started to push my rod harder and harder, digging more deep into her wet pussy; pinning her down on the bed and crushing her soft lovely creamy body under my weight.

I could feel her juices oozing out of her lovely pussy as it drenched her butt hole and also made my balls wet. Her finger nails dug deep on my back, pulling me more and more on her.

Me – "Take me inside you, you sweet bitch.."

Moni screamed sweetly – "Ya ya, you are making me mad ... do it do it...., do it my love dog, push your prick harder into me dear."

Me –"Ohhhhhh my bitch; take it take it ....."

My balls started to tingle. Her clutches and grip got firm. Her body stiffened under me. Her pussy muscles contracted on my rod as she is sucking my prick deep into her love den.

I almost screamed as I felt that my balls are gushing my juices out of my rod – "Moni I am coming, I am going to give you my juices ...."

Moni hissed – "Ohhhhhh, yes dear come to me my love, give me everything you have, come to your dear bitch.."

She screamed out in pleasure as my liquid gushed out of my prick filled her wet pussy and spilled out of her sweet hole. We both wrapped each other with our arms and legs. My sperm flowed out like a never ending stream, dripping out of her pussy made my balls wet. Our motion slowed down, till we were in our arms still. No movements only the sounds of our breathing could be heard, our hearts beat on each other.

All this happened the morning Moni was to leave for her university.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder, I got startled to find out that I was actually in the bus and it has reached the destination. I started from my home in the morning when I reached my destination it was already evening about 6'oclock. Over my head, the sky was overcast again. Winds were blowing from west. I could ascertain that it was going to shower cats and dogs that night. I started walking. As the town was basically a small one, so in that weather all the roads were deserted. Only few rickshaws and few vendors were present. As I was first time in the town so I did not know the exact location of her flat. I asked a passer by the address. He told me the place is far from the bus stand. He told me that there is a small river running at the other end of the town, the place I was looking for was actually in the other end and I have to take some vehicle or rickshaw to reach there.

I could not find any rickshaw to take me to that place, so I started walking.

The road was deserted, and on both sides there were huge trees. As the strong winds blew, the trees were shaking like mad people. Over my head, the black clouds jostled with each other for space.

All of a sudden, it started drizzling. I was taken aback although I was expecting some rain, but I could not find any place where I can take shelter. So I walked.

As time went by the drizzling turned to thunder showers.

I reached Moni's flat, completely soaked in rain from head to toe.

Her house was in the ground floor. There was no electricity, complete darkness everywhere.

Knock knock ---

I heard a voice, which was not of Moni – "Who is there?"

I answered – "Hi this is Subho, can you please open the door? I am already soaked in rain and feeling cold"

The door opened, a girl, in shorts and sleeve less vest with a candle stood in front, -- "Oh!! come in. How come in this rainy day you are here?"

--- "Just like that! Hi I am Subho, and probably you are Aisha?"

--- "Yes I am Aisha" answered the girl. "Moni has gone out, she will be surprised to see you" she smiled.

--- "Ah! She has gone out in this rain?"

--- "Not actually, she went long before it started raining. So see this is a small town and as it rains the current goes. And it will come only if the rain stops or in the morning. But you won't feel problem"

--- "Oh! Sure, as the weather is very beautiful"

--- "Make yourself at home, I will prepare some tea for you"

I entered the house. It was really a small one having only one bed room and a kitchen and a washroom attached. The room had all the features of a college going gals with minimal furniture. Two chairs, one bed and one cupboard.

I changed myself into shorts and entered in the room.

I found Aisha in the kitchen, preparing tea. In the candle light she was looking beautiful.

I stood at the kitchen door drinking the beauty of her figure. She wore a blue jeans shorts and a white sleeveless vest. Bit fleshy figure, her height might be of 5feet 5 inches. Buttocks wide with not so slim waist might be her hips were 38inches with her waist length of 30 inches. Vest clanged on her belly. Her ample boobs might be of 36 inches, round and fleshy. Cup size might be of 36c as I could figure out. Her thighs were also fleshy and looked soft. Her face was round like moon and she had long hairs. Her mattes tied in a bun on her head. Her eyes were round, well lined with eye liner. Her eyelashes were long. Her lips were pouting, red and inviting. She looked at me with the corner of her eyes and gave a naughty smile. As she smiled, her cheeks dimpled and her face looked very very beautiful in the candle light.

She looked at me at asked --- "Hey what are you looking at!"

I got startled as I was bit engrossed in lapping the nectar of her beauty.

---" No nothing, just looking how are you preparing the tea."

---"Is that all you are looking at? Or you are trying to get something else?" Aisha winked at me and handed me the cup of tea.

"No madam! I was just ....." --- I fumbled trying to gather some words.

---"Ok lets have the tea till Moni comes, and lets us get friendly also."

We moved to the living room. I sat on the bed and she reclined at the other end of the bed.

I asked Aisha --- "So tell me, do you also dance?"

--- "No, I actually doing grad in vocal"

---"Ok, so how you and Moni came together?"

---"Hmmmm! Actually we became friends casually, then we found that we have many things in common, our closeness was not taken in a good sense by our fellow mates, so we left hostel and took this flat"

pinuram
pinuram
7 Followers